Big Bang Theory - Penny in Mexico Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bernadette stopped till she had a clear view of Penny and her husband on the bed and was transfixed at their position, particularly at Howard's shaft going in and out of Penny's pussy. "Wow... that is hot..." she thought as her hand went between her thighs as she straightened up against the doorframe.

Leonard heard the soft moans much clearer and saw Bernadette start to rub her pussy from the looks of it, how she had her hand under her skirt. His cock got harder as he approached Bernadette from behind and peeked into the other room. His cock got harder as he saw his wife on her side with one leg raised and Howard behind her, its hard shaft slowly going in and out of Penny's bald pussy. He was quite surprised at the size of Howard's penis as he heard Penny moan each time Howard thrust his length all the way inside his wife's pussy.

Bernadette felt Leonard's presence behind her and took hold of his hard fat cock and started jacking it as she continued to finger herself while watching her husband fuck Penny, sensually, from the looks of it.

Leonard watched Penny and Howard for a few seconds before he had Bernadette slightly bend over, positioned behind her, flipping her skirt up and placed his fat cock on her slit.

Bernadette braced the doorframe for support as she spread her legs and arched her back as she raised her bottom without taking her eyes off her husband's cock, in and out of Penny's pussy. She let out a faint long gasp when she felt Leonard's cock slide inside her.

Leonard held Bernadette by the waist with both hands, pulling her as he thrust his fat cock into her pussy till all his length was inside her. He started to fuck Bernadette in rhythm with Howard's cock, fucking Penny.

Leonard continued to fuck Bernadette from behind as they watched their spouses. It didn't took long for Bernadette to reach orgasm as the scene of her husband fucking another woman got into her. Perhaps it's the fact that it's her first time to watch it or maybe it's the taboo of it all that made her excited. She held her moans at bay as her pelvis convulsed with each release of her orgasm. Leonard's cock got harder as Bernadette's pussy got tighter and slicker. It took Leonard a few more thrusts when he felt his own orgasm building up, especially when he heard Penny that she was cumming. Leonard watched Penny intently for the eminent as he picked up the pace, fucking Bernadette till he saw the streak of white cream cum on Howard's shaft.

"I-I'm c-coming... Ahhh..." Leonard grunted as his thrust got harder, fucking Bernadette.

Bernadette managed to muster her strength to slip off Leonard's hold on her waist and quickly knelt down in front of him, took him by the shaft and engulfed its head.

"Uhhnng... Umm... Umm..." Leonard grunted with each release of his cum in Bernadette's mouth.

Bernadette jacked Leonard's shaft as she tightened her lips against the crown of his cockhead, taking in all the spunk in her mouth. She wasn't expecting the amount of cum Leonard released and was forced to loosen her lips for some of the semen to trickle out as she attempted to swallow.

Leonard shifted his eyes from his wife's pussy down at Bernadette as his pelvis jerked with each spurt of his cum. He saw his cum trickle down her chin and drop on her breast as she jacked his shaft.

"Oh my gosh..." Bernadette exclaimed after she sucked Leonard's cockhead, "...that was a lot..." she said giggly.

"Sorry..." Leonard apologized with a grin.

Howard paused as he heard noises and took a glance towards the connecting door, "Hmm... can you believe Leonard already blew his wad before I did?" he whispered to Penny.

Penny turned her head at Howard, "Sweetie... I could have made you cum earlier..." she said giggling, "...but good job..." she said and raised her head to look and saw Bernadette's outfit. "Wow... schoolgirl... she looked hot... really hot..." she commented as she straightened up.

Howard's cock slipped out of Penny's pussy, "You know I'm not done, right?" he said and pointed his lips down at his stiff cock as Penny gave her a playful look.

Penny took hold of Howard's erection, "Maybe it's time for us to join together... what do you think?" she said as she slid her hand up and down Howard's shaft.

"Hey you two... You guys wanna join us?" Penny called out.

Bernadette stood up and wiped the cum off her chin and glanced down at her breasts. "I'll freshen up... be right back," she said to no one in particular as she headed towards the bathroom.

Leonard saw his wife, Penny, smiling at him as she played with Howard's long shaft with one hand and calling him over with her index finger with the other. He walked towards the bed while maintaining eye contact with Penny.

Penny let go of Howard's cock, "You guys stand there," she said as Leonard approached, and she sat on the edge of the bed.

Leonard and Howard stood side by side in front of Penny and watched her take their cocks, one in each hand. Penny took her husband's cock first in her mouth as she squeezed and jacked Howard's cock, then switched after a few secs of sucking.

"That is one heck of an aphrodisiac... she's fucking really into it..." Howard commented as Penny sucked Leonard.

Penny stopped sucking her husband, "You know it... so you guys better take advantage of my horniness..." she said, giggling, and turned to suck Howard's cock.

Howard leaned towards Leonard, "How was Bernie... is she under the...you know?" he whispered, low enough for Penny not to hear.

"Ahm... I believe so... she calmed down significantly... she doesn't yell anymore... what are you planning?" Leonard whispered back.

"Just follow my lead..."

Leonard was about to say something when Bernadette showed up.

"Hey... I want them too..." Bernadette said playfully when she saw Penny blowing Howard while jacking Leonard. She took her top off, followed by her bra, then her skirt, and left the thigh-high socks on.

Penny looked at Bernadette sat beside her, "It's about time..." she said playfully as she let go of her husband's cock and resumed sucking Howard.

Leonard watched Bernadette take over playing with his fat cock and engulfed its head. His cock twitched in Bernadette's mouth as he watched the two gorgeous wives bobbing their heads eagerly, taking their cockhead in and out of their mouths.

"This is freaking hot..." Howard said excitedly. "You guys up for something kinky?" he asked no one in particular.

Penny popped Howard's cock out of her mouth, "Sure... I said before, I'm on for anything..." she said, "...what's creeping into that pervy mind of yours?" she followed giggling.

Bernadette looked at her husband, trying to figure what he was up to, but her horniness had already taken over her. "I'm in whatever Penny's willing to..." she said, smiling.

"Dang girl... that's what we're here for right..." Penny said to Bernadette.

"Okay... since you girls are up to it... How about a girl-girl action?" Howard suggested.

Penny and Bernadette looked up at Howard with their mouths open, then at each other and giggled.

The guys watched their wives move in the center of the bed and started feeling each other with their hands as they locked eyes as if they're communicating with each other. Their wives' hands caressing each other's breasts. Then they saw Penny lean towards Bernadette and kiss her on the lips. Bernadette didn't hesitate, and they started French kissing, tongue twirling, and lip nibbling as they played with each other's boobs.

Leonard wasn't really into girls making out, but the scene on the bed made him excited. Perhaps it was his wife he was watching that made it arousing. He then saw Penny whisper something at Bernadette, then they straightened up on their knees and looked at him and Howard with a big smile on their faces before they positioned themselves on a 69 with Bernadette on top.

"Oh heck yeah..." Howard said excitedly and went to the other side of the bed, facing his wife.

"Is this what you have been wanting to see?" Bernadette asked teasingly as she looked at Howard, on all fours over Penny.

"You know it," Howard said with a big grin and leaned over the bed on his elbows.

Bernadette gave her husband a seductive smile before she went down between Penny's thighs and extended her tongue out and licked Penny's slit and all over its mound in a position where her husband could clearly watch her.

"Honey... is this hot or what?" Penny said, looking up at her husband. She gasped when she felt Bernadette's tongue on her pussy. She pulled Bernadette down by the hips to her face and did the same, tracing her tongue up and down Its slit.

Leonard watched speechless as Penny licked Bernadette and, although he was not fond of it, seeing his wife have oral sex with another made him a bit interested.

Leonard and Howard watched their wives devour each other's pussy like they'd done it before. Howard slowly jacked his cock as he watched Penny's tight pussy quiver as his wife licked her pussy lips. Leonard watched his wife's beautiful face and couldn't believe how he got aroused.

Howard could stand the hard pressure of feeling in his cock as he thought of his next sex act. He moved on the bed between Penny's legs and offered his cock to Bernadette.

Bernadette raised her head as she felt Howard's cock on her cheek and took the head in her mouth.

Penny glanced at the movements between her legs and saw Bernadette blowing her husband. She then reached for her husband's fat cock and pulled him towards Bernadette's pussy.

Leonard knelt on the bed and went with Penny's tugging and aimed his cock at Bernadette's small opening from behind.

Penny watched her husband's fat cock enter Bernadette up close as she held its shaft in position while he thrust its entirety into Bernadette. She clasped Leonard's balls with one hand and played with Bernadette's clit with the other. She felt her pussy contracted as visions of her foursome in Mexico flashed in her mind, triggered by the thoughts of Bernadette being fucked at both ends.

Bernadette moaned with her husband's cock in her mouth as Leonard's cock started to go in and out of her pussy and its clit being played by Penny at the same time.

"Oh heck yeah..." Howard exclaimed as he fuck his wife's mouth and watched Leonard fuck her from behind, "...Bernie, you should see yourself how hot you are to watch," he commented.

Bernadette popped Howard's cock out of her mouth, "Ahhhng... It would be nice if someone take a video..." she said, gasping, moaning between words as Leonard continued to fuck her.

"Hey Penny, will you do it? There's a GoPro in my backpack... please...? Howard asked Penny.

"Fine..." Penny said as she slid her way out from under Bernadette. Penny thought of the sex video she'd been dreading, "...and now I'm going to film one?..." she was thinking. She got the GoPro with an attached handle and looked it over. She noticed that the short handle could actually split up like a mini tripod.

Leonard slowed his pace, fucking Bernadette as he watched his naked wife examining the small camera, then saw her smile as she figured out how to operate it. He watched her aim the camera at them and started walking.

Howard took hold of his cock and gave his wife a playful smack on the cheek and was quite elated that she didn't complain or made comments of his action, "...might pay for this later... but screw it..." he thought, then shoved his cock in her mouth.

Penny filmed the threesome on the bed and took close-up shots of Leonard's fat cock and Howard's long cock going in and out of Bernadette's pussy and mouth, respectively. "...Holy crap... this is fucking hot..." she commented as she filmed and even made her hornier.

Bernadette was so aroused by being used to both ends that it didn't take long for her to reach an orgasm, and her body started to quiver as she attempted to meet Leonard's thrust.

Howard sensed that his wife was about to cum. He held Bernadette's face with both hands and started to fuck her mouth, faster.

Leonard mustered all his will not to cum and started mumbling physics formulas as he fucked Bernadette.

Bernadette's body stiffened and jerked as she released her orgasm and moaned with her husband's cock in her mouth. She would have tipped over if not for Howard's hold on her face and Leonard's grip on her waist.

"Wow! Bernie... you are one little hottie..." Penny commented, "...my turn..." she said.

Bernadette straightened up on her knees and took a glance at Leonard's fat cock after it slid out of her pussy and saw how it glistened with her cum. She took the GoPro from Penny and took a shot of Penny's pussy, up to her breast and her pretty face; then panned towards Leonard and took a shot of his cum covered fat cock. "Hey Penny... how about cleaning up my cum off your husband's penis?" she said.

Penny obliged without a word, taking Leonard's cock by its hilt and started licking its shaft and its head.

Bernadette scooted closer to her husband as she filmed Penny, "Did you already cum?" she whispered.

"Nope... been holding it off..." Howard whispered back.

Bernadette grabbed Howard's ballsack and played with it, weighing it in her palm, "I want to see you fill that pussy..." she whispered as she nodded towards Penny.

"Oh I'm ready..." Howard said.

"But make sure she cums first... and make her squeal..." Bernadette whispered.

"Ahmm... I'll try... Not sure how much longer I can hold it..."

"You can do it... You're my little Howie 2.0..." Bernadette whispered and gave Howard a kiss and jacked his penis, "...go fuck her."

Howard moved towards Penny and took her by the waist and made her go on all fours, and guided his cock into her wet slit.

Penny looked behind her as she spread her knees to accommodate Howard. She gasped as she felt Howard's cock slip inside her, then resumed sucking her husband's cock.

Bernadette filmed Howard's penis slowly going in and out of Penny's pussy at half its length for a few thrusts.

Bernadette got caught up with Penny's pleas to feed her own, "...oh yesss... Fuck me Leonard... OHHH... AHHH... fuck me with that fat COCK... OH FUUUCK..." she moaned as her climax exploded.

Leonard got excited by the moans of the two wives that his balls churned and clenched his pelvic muscles to prolong his climax till he couldn't hold off much longer. He made a couple of hard thrusts and withdrew his cock in time, spurting his cum all over Bernadette's butt-cheeks and lower back.

Howard almost come himself if not for Penny fell forward after her climax. He didn't dare touch his penis and waited for his near climax to subside as he watched his wife reach her orgasm and Leonard spewing his cum on his wife's back. "Huh... will you look at that..." he mumbled proudly as he thought of outlasting Leonard.

Penny rolled onto her back, "...Holy crap..." she exclaimed, catching her breath.

"What did I tell you... that's my new Howie..." Bernadette said excitedly proud, "...I believe he can finish now..." she followed and smiled at her husband.

Howard saw the pretty grin on his wife's face as she nodded her head at him. He moved between Penny's legs and placed his long cock on her tummy.

Penny got up on her elbows and watched Howard's cock slide fore and aft just above her mound. She bit her lower lip as she saw its length slide up to her bellybutton, teasing her.

Leonard watched feeling jealous, unbelieving the size of Howard. His semi-erect penis twitched as he saw Howard's cockhead slip down between Penny's slit. His trance was interrupted when Bernadette handed him the GoPro.

"Here... you can be the cameraman..." Bernadette said to Leonard and smiled, wicked but pretty at the same time, "...but don't be shy to fuck me too whenever you want."

Leonard was caught off-guard when Bernadette handed her the GoPro and comically tried to quickly take a shot of Penny when he heard her gasp.

Bernadette giggled at Leonard, "...You got it?... You don't mind filming your wife being screwed by my Howie?" she asked, teasing, seductively.

"Ahm... I don't mind... I got this..." Leonard stammered and aimed the camera at Penny and Howard, in time, as Howard spread Penny's legs.

"Ohhhh... Ahhhhhhng..." Penny moaned as Howard's cock went deeper till his bald front mated with her bald mound.

Bernadette took Leonard's cock and started jacking him as she watched her husband fuck Penny.

"Oh fuck... Ahhh... Mmm... Ahhh... AHHHNG... OHHH..." Penny moaned with each thrust of Howard's cock, yelping, squealing, each time he bottomed deep inside her, nudging her cervix.

Leonard's cock got harder in Bernadette's hand, and he couldn't believe how aroused he was getting from seeing and hearing his wife moan. He wondered if the aphrodisiac or actually Howard's cock made her moan the way she did.

Howard has Penny's legs on his shoulders and continued to fuck her long and deep, taking his time, hoping to prolong his orgasm and give his wife the show she asked for.

Bernadette felt her pussy flare-up from Penny's squeals and facial reactions, "...Damn... Penny really sounds and looks hot..." she said in her mind and now knew what all the fuss was hearing about Penny.

Leonard got startled when Bernadette abruptly let go of his cock and quickly moved towards Penny and started fondling her breasts. He then saw her say something to Penny and then to Howard.

"Oh fuck... Mmm..." Penny gasped when Bernadette took one nipple in her mouth while pinching the other as Howard started to fuck her. She then turned her head towards Leonard, "Honey... let me suck your fat cock..."

The foursome continued on, mainly focusing on Penny, with Howard fucking her pussy, Bernadette concentrating on her breasts, and Leonard fucking her mouth. It didn't take long for Penny to reach orgasm from all the attention she was having and with her husband watching, participating, made it more arousing.

Leonard's cock slipped out of Penny's mouth, "OHHH.... OHHH... FUCK ME... OH I'M CUMMING..." she moaned as her orgasm was about to explode.

Leonard tried to steady his hold on the GoPro as he got off the bed and aimed it right back at the bed, when Howard took Penny's legs in his arms and practically pinned her as he continued to fuck her, hard and fast.

Bernadette took the camera from Leonard and quickly went behind Howard and aimed the GoPro between his legs. She saw Penny's cum cling to Howard's length as it slid in and out of her pussy.

Leonard seemed to be in a trance as he stared at Penny, watching her moan in pleasure. He couldn't believe how jealous he felt seeing Howard, pleasure Penny, but his cock was hard as another mixed emotions flooded his conscience.

"Hey Leonard!..." Bernadette called out, "...Come watch Howie's penis fuck Penny's pretty pussy..." she said excitedly, "...and hand me that small bag... please."

"Oh... O-Ok..." Leonard responded, unsure of his himself before he looked around for the bag Bernadette mentioned.

Howard slowed down his pace and went into a slow, shallow rhythm as he felt Penny's cunt muscles contracted around his shaft, squeezing it. He followed Leonard with his eyes as he went around behind him with the small bag, then looked down at Penny, "Bernie wanted me to fuck the hell out of you and cum inside..." he whispered as he continued to shallow fuck her.

"I gotcha... Leonard would love to see it too... just fuck me anyway you want..." Penny whispered back.

Bernadette gave her husband's butt a playful smack, "Get on with it buster..." she said, giggling.

"Yes ma'am..." Howard replied, then looked at Penny, "Here we go... let the show begin..." he said.

Leonard saw Bernadette rummage through the small bag and saw her retrieve a small, mini-vibrator, the size of a Chapstick lip gloss and set it down on the bed close to her. He was wondering what she'd do with it when he heard Penny's moan.

1...34567...9