Big Bang Theory - Penny in Mexico Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny gasped and moaned as she felt Howard's tongue on her pussy lips. Up and down its hard petal edge till it reached its hood. Her pelvis quivered as he flipped its clit with the tip of his tongue, "Ohhh... Ahhh... Mmmm..."

Howard slid his tongue up and down Penny's slit, savoring the unusual sweetness of her nectar. He slipped his tongue in her opening and twirled its length inside her wet hole.

Penny saw Howard look at him as he straightened up and showed her the egg-wand. She bit her lower lip as she saw him lower the egg-shaped tip on her mound. Her cunt flared unconsciously when it touched its outer lip.

Howard slid and rolled the egg tip all over Penny's mound. He heard her erotic moan when he dipped the egg in her slit. He twirled the tip on its opening, and slowly pushed it inside her.

Penny held her breath till the entire egg was inside her. Her chest heaved from anticipation but she gasped from disappointment as the egg slipped out of her tight pussy.

Howard turned on the vibration at low setting and slid it all over Penny's mound, teasing her senses. He heard her gasp and laid down her head.

Penny's shallow breathing was erratic, and her hands slid down to her tummy, caressing it as her pelvis started to gyrate. "Mmm... Ahhng... Mmm..." she moaned as she felt Howard engulf her clit in his mouth.

Howard pushed the vibrating egg in Penny's slit and lodged it in its opening, plugging the hole; while he sucked its clit, twirled his tongue on its nub, and ground its tongue on its entirety.

"Ohhh fuuuck... Ohhhh..." Penny moaned as she twerked her pelvis as if trying to get the vibrating egg to slip further inside her.

Howard continued to play with Penny's clit in his mouth as he slowly slipped the egg inside her and increased its vibration to mid-level.

"AAAHHH... AHHHHng... OOHHH... AAAAHHH..." Penny's moans filled the room as the vibrating egg slid fore and aft in her canal.

Howard glanced up and actually saw Penny's breasts swell up, with its nipples protruding against its plump areolas. He then saw her hands slip up to her breasts and started squeezing and pinching its nipples. He tilted the wand, concentrating the vibrating egg on her g-spot as he continued to suck and nibble her clit bud.

Penny's legs spread wider as her pelvis jutted up, followed by her right hand on Howard's head. Her mouth formed an O, "Aahhh... Ahhh... I-I'm cumming... Aahhh... Ohhh..." she gasped and moaned as her pelvis started to quiver.

Howard switched the vibration to high and sucked Penny's clit, "AAAHH... Uh... Uh..." he heard her moan as her pelvis jerked.

Penny's legs moved on Howard's shoulders, as if to squeeze him and, with both hands, pushed his head against her mound. "Mmmm... Mmmm... Ahhh..." she moaned as her climax subsided. Her hands fell to her tummy, slid down her mound, and caressed its outer lips, as if comforting it.

Howard raised his head and observed Penny's arousing face as he continued to slowly fuck her with the egg-wand. He squeezed his cock, straining from the confines of his tight pants, "You are just awesomely hot," he commented as he watched her beautiful face.

Penny straightened up and pulled the egg-wand out of her pussy. "Ok... your turn," she said.

Howard stood up and started undressing. He had a smile on his face as he took off his shirt and felt Penny un-buckle his belt and unzip his pants. He watched her intensely to see her reaction.

Penny slipped down Howard's pants and was surprised that he was not wearing superhero-themed underwear. She noticed the bulge and wondered about its size. "Oh WOW... Howard what the heck happened?" she asked surprisingly as she stared at the long penis.

"Bernie made me take pills you guys concocted at your company... she's still working on the girth issue... without needles," Howard said, cringing at the last word.

"I didn't know anything about such pills... Holy crap... sweetie oh my gosh..." Penny said as she took hold of Howard's hard penis, but didn't notice his shaved pubic hair, "How long is it?... Looks longer than Leonard's."

"Uhm... close to just over ten...," Howard bragged, proudly.

"Damn sweetie... it gained girth... a bit," Penny commented, in a whisper, as she slowly jacked its shaft, "...Oh, you shaved it all," she said, giggling.

"Bernie likes it... especially when she gives me a blowjob."

"I bet," Penny said, and engulfed its head.

Howard watched Penny bobbing her head, sucking and licking his cockhead. He loves watching her play with his cock with her mouth and tongue. The thoughts of her video popped into his mind and made his cock twitch. His hands went to cup her pretty face and held her steady, pushing his shaft slowly into her mouth.

Penny relaxed her mouth as Howard slow fuck her mouth, inch by inch, till it nudged the back of her throat and stopped. She looked up and saw his lustful eyes and knew what he intended to do. She relaxed her throat muscles as it started to push further in. It was quite a while since she had a penis in her throat; not that her husband tried numerous times, but his girth was too thick for her to take all the way in.

Howard slowly pushed his length deeper into Penny's mouth till three-quarters of its length was inside her and paused till he felt her hands on his behind.

Penny pulled Howard's pelvis, coaching him further inside her mouth, and held her breath till she felt his balls on her chin.

Howard let out shallow grunts as he felt Penny's throat muscles get even tighter at his length. He then pulled it out, halfway, and slowly pushed it back into her throat.

Penny wanted Howard's cock in her wet pussy, but she let him have his way. She relaxed her throat patiently as Howard continued to fuck her mouth, picking up its pace till she felt uncomfortable and pushed him out of her mouth.

"Let me lie down..." Penny said as she breathed a little heavier.

Penny quickly laid down with her head towards Howard and took hold of his stiff cock, jerked it a couple of times, before pulling it to her mouth.

Howard reached for the egg-wand as he thrust his cock once more into Penny's mouth. He thrust in and out of her mouth at a pace that he thought comfortable for Penny. He turned on the egg and started teasing her nipple, concentrating on its nub.

Penny gasped and moaned when she was able to do so, while Howard made love to her mouth with his hard cock as she felt arousing sensations all over her breast and down to her wet pussy.

Howard saw Penny's hand slip down to her mound and started rubbing her clit. He took that as a sign and went to insert the egg in her tight pussy and fucked her with it.

The vibrating egg took Penny's arousal to new heights and brought flashbacks of her foursome as both of her holes were being fucked, one way or the other.

Howard saw the tell-tell signs of Penny's arousal as her face turned red, in deep concentration. He pulled his cock out completely and took her nipple in his mouth.

Penny gasped and moaned as the egg-wand went in and out of her tight pussy. Her chest rose, pressing her nipple in Howard's mouth, "Ohhh.... Ohhh... Ahh... Ah..." she moaned erotically with one hand on her other breast and the other hand on the wand as she took over it from Howard.

Howard looked at the door when he heard his wife from the other room but didn't quite understand what she was saying, more likely at Leonard. He secretly laughed as he saw his wife's face in his mind based on the tone and pitch of her voice.

Howard refocused his attention back at Penny and watched her fuck herself with the egg-wand as she kneads her breast; her face in deep concentration, eyes closed, brows furrowed, as she moaned. He stood up and watched Penny's body jerk as her pelvis gyrated against the wand in her pussy.

Penny opened her eyes a few seconds as her climax subsided. Her orgasm didn't seem to satisfy her itch, "Fuck me with that cock of yours... please..." she said as she reached out for Howard's cock.

Howard let Penny guide him into position with his penis between her legs as he kept eye contact with her eyes. "That's one heck of an aphrodisiac," he thought to himself as he settled on top of Penny as she rubbed its cockhead on her opening.

Penny spread her legs as she raised her head to peek between their bodies, "Wow... I can't believe it gained so much..." she commented as she slowly stroked his length.

"I've been dreaming about this since the growth sprout..." Howard said jokingly.

"Really?... Well, here you are... Show me how you want this," Penny said daringly, seductively, as she pulled his cock at hers.

Penny's exhilarating sexual demeanor made Howard more excited, causing his hard cock to twitch as it lodged in her opening. She felt him tremble as he used his weight to slowly penetrate her.

"Ohhh... Mmmm... Ahhhh..." Penny moaned as she felt Howard's crown stretched breaths, "Ahnnng... Oh fuck sweetie... That feels great..." she said between breaths, when his cockhead finally squeezed its way into her tight hole.

Howard wanted to jam his cock all the way but mustered all his will not to, "Easy... Patience... Control..." words shouted in his head as he stared at Penny.

Penny spread her legs further apart as her pelvis twerked, teasing Howard's cock. She clutched her cunt muscles and squeezed its head. "Stop teasing and fuck me already..." she said.

Howard took Penny's right nipple in his mouth as he slowly thrust his cock into her wet pussy. Then he paused halfway through as he switched to her other nipple.

"Ohhh... Fuck me... fuck me..." Penny said in her soft voice, begging, as she continued to gyrate and twerk her pelvis on Howard's cock.

Penny's erotic words and actions took over Howard's control, and fed his excitement to the extreme, "Screw it..." he mumbled and thrust his cock all the way inside Penny's tight hole, till it nudged her cervix.

Penny gasped and flinched as she felt Howard's cockhead on her cervix, "Ahh... wow..." she said softly, amazed.

"You like that?" Howard asked, teasingly, as he made a poking movement with his pelvis.

Penny raised her head and saw at least two inches of Howard's shaft were threatening to enter her. "Holy crap... sweetie..."

"You want it all in yah?" Howard teased, as he saw the excitement on Penny's face.

Penny bit her lower lip and nodded at Howard as she twerked her pelvis, grounding her cervix on the tip of Howard's cockhead.

Howard took Penny's legs one after the other in his arms and leaned over her. He stared at Penny's face as he thrust his cock deeper, pushing against the blunt obstruction, straining against his cockhead.

"Ooohhh.... Ahhhng..." Penny moaned erotically as Howard's cock settled inside her, their bald fronts mashed against each other.

Howard nearly blew his load, as he felt the wonderful feeling of Penny's tight cavity enveloped his entirety. "Oh Penny... t-take it easy..." he said as he felt her cunt muscles clenched and squeezed his shaft.

Penny giggled when she saw Howard's aroused, yet comical facial reaction. "Whaaat?... Afraid you can't hold off from cumming when I do this?" she asked playfully and purposefully clenched her cunt muscles, teasing him more.

"You kidding? I can come just looking at you like this..." Howard said as he released Penny's legs.

"Really?... You get off just from watching?... You guys are just alike. Leonard likes watching too."

"And you thought I was the only perv around you... Big surprise, huh?" Howard said as he settled on top of Penny.

Penny wrapped her legs around Howard's bottom and hooked her feet together, "Yeah... big surprise indeed..." she gasped as Howard ground his length inside her, "...Ahhh... Mmm... Ahhh..." she moaned, gasping.

"You okay?" Howard asked as he continued to ground his cock.

"Ahhhmm... y-yes... Ohhh... Why don't you fuck me already?"

"Just want to savor this and make it last as long as I can."

Penny knew what Howard meant from their last secret coupling, "You know you can cum as many times as you want, right?" Penny said, seductively.

"I don't want to disappoint you and..."

"Howard... Sweetie... Still the same... married and all?"

"Well, it's different with you... as always..."

"Awe... Sweetie... Don't you worry about me. Just do whatever you want. With that drug thing still affecting me... All that matters is to please you guys..." Penny said and spread her knees further apart, "...Change position whenever you're close to cumming... that would help you last," Penny finished and squeezed Howard's buttocks.

"Okay... Oh, another thing, Bernie told me to give it to you well. Can you make her believe that... you know... hear you getting it hard..."

Penny giggled at Howard's request, "Sweetie... With your improved cock... I don't need to pretend... But I gotcha. Now fuck me hard, anyway you want..." she said as she raised her knees on Howard's sides "...make me squeal," she finally said, daring.

Howard's cock twitched, as it pumped more blood into its tubes, making his cock strain from hardness inside Penny's tight cunt. He wiggled his pelvis as he settled on his elbows and started to slowly fuck Penny while he stared at her green eyes.

Penny gasped and moaned with each entry of Howard's cock, drilling his entirety, pushing her cervix to accommodate his length.

Howard felt the wetness Penny secreted that made his cock glide in much slicker in spite of her tightness. He started to pick up his pace as the obstruction of his deep thrust became less straining.

"Ohhh... Ohhh... AHHHH... Ahhh... AHHHNG..." Penny's moans varied in loudness, "...AHHH... SWEETIE... AHHH... OH MY GAWD... HOWARD... AHHH... AHHH..." she moaned louder as Howard pound her hard with every thrust.

Howard felt his balls tighten as Penny's moans excited him to the point of climax. He slammed his pelvis against Penny's and slowly pulled out, "You're just fucking hot," he commented as he caught his breath. He sat on his heels and took in Penny's intoxicating beauty and physics for a few seconds till his near orgasmic urges subsided. He took Penny's right leg on his shoulder and inserted his hard cock once more in her wet cunt.

Penny gasped and clenched her cunt muscles against Howard's long shaft and started caressing, squeezing, and pinching her breasts.

Howard slowly thrust in and out of Penny's tight pussy as he watched her play with her breast and nipples while he gave her leg on his shoulder sensual kisses.

Penny made soft gasps and moans with each entry of Howard's shaft. His sensual kisses and caresses on her leg with his slow, long thrust fed her arousal, "Ohhh.... Mmmm... Howard, that's nice... Ohhh," she moaned as her hand slipped down on her mound.

Howard watched Penny's hand caress her outer lips and around its clit, and would caress and run her fingers on his shaft as it went in and out of her tight, wet cunt. All her moaning, touching, and erotic facial expressions made his orgasmic urges reach another peak. "Ahhh... Mmm...," He grunted as he pulled slowly out of Penny's pussy.

Penny raised her head, "Wow... that felt nice," Penny said as she watched Howard's cockhead slip out of her wet pussy.

"I know..." Howard said, smiling proudly as he watched Penny fondle his cock, "...Was that fine with you?"

Penny smiled at Howard, "Whatever pleases you... It would be fine with me," she said.

"Damn... That drug surely works," Howard thought as he saw the twinkle in Penny's eyes. "Well, Penny... It will please me when I please you... Wait.... Yeah... something like that... You know what I mean," he said, confused by what he said.

Penny giggled, "Sweetie... I get it," she said, knowing what Howard was trying to tell her. "So give it to me... like you want it..." she followed, "...fuck me... make me squeal," she finally said, daring.

Howard leaned forward, placed his hands behind Penny's thighs. Penny spread her knees like a frog and guided Howard's cock to her mound. She playfully pinched its head as it lodged on her opening and let its shaft slip in her hand as he thrust inside her. She let go of the shaft when she felt his shaved front bump her hand. She followed with a moan as their pelvis pressed against each other.

Howard ground his pelvis against Penny's for a few seconds, taking in her moans and arousing face, before he started to thrust in and out at a slow pace and gradually picked its pace a little faster after every few thrusts.

Penny's moans got louder as Howard's cock plunged deeply inside her, "...AHHH... AHHH... AHHNG... FUCK ME... OHH... FUUUCK..." Her yelps and squeals were so loud that they could be heard next door.

Howard felt his cockhead poke at an obstruction that felt like a hard jello-like blob in Penny's tunnel each time he bottomed into her. The poking, coupled with her moans, made his ball sack tighten and when his cum felt like in the brink of spurting from arousal, he pulled out.

"Oh Fuck... Ahhhng..." Penny yelped as she raised her head and saw Howard leaned back with his cock pointing up at an angle, glistening with her cunt juices, "...Oh fuck... Mmmm..." she gasped as her pelvis made twirling motions.

Howard reached out to Penny's neck and pulled her up as he knelt up, guiding his cock to her mouth in the process.

Penny opened her mouth and engulfed Howard's cockhead. She was about to take more of him in her mouth when he stopped her.

Howard saw the questioning look in Penny's eyes. He was mesmerized for a couple sec, seeing her face with his cockhead in her mouth, "J-Just clean it with your tongue..." he said; he was afraid that he would climax if she blew him.

Penny gave Howard's cockhead a quick hard suck and popped it out of her mouth.

Howard watched Penny start to lick its head, a long lick under its crown, then twirled its tip around the crown, and down the side of its shaft. Her face went back and forth with her tongue against the shaft, her head tweaked and tilted for her tongue to cover every inch of his cock. The sight of his long shaft all over Penny's face was exhilarating to watch, feeding his arousal.

"Turn around," Howard instructed Penny.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Leonard waited patiently for Bernie when she finally got out of the bathroom. His eyes glued in at the sight of her standing before him, "Oh WOW..."

Bernie smiled and posed for effect, "Howie told me you drooled over this outfit when he showed you the picture..." she said, giggly.

Bernie was wearing her cosplay school girl uniform. White short sleeves with a deep plunging neckline (that looked a size smaller for her because of her 32D breasts), a plaid matching neck tie that was loose enough to rest over her bosom, a black and white short plaid pleated miniskirt, and a mid-thigh high black socks. Her hair tied loosely behind her head like a messy ponytail and strands of hair framed her pretty face. Her height and young looks, matched with her outfit, made her look like an eighteen-year-old Catholic school girl.

"Ahmm... well... I wouldn't deny it... Look at you... Wow?" Leonard said, admiringly. "I bet no one would believe you're a MILF," he added.

"Oh my God... don't remind me..." Bernie said, pouting.

"That's not a bad thing... Well, it would be cool to see you go clubbing like that, and they'll ID you and the bouncer would think your ID is a fake..." Leonard said with a grin.

"Really?" Bernadette asked with a hint of smile.

"You can easily fool anyone that you're eighteen... Don't tell Penny I said that, she'd be jealous," Leonard said.

"You think I'm hotter than Penny?" Bernadette asked, then saw the look on Leonard's face, "...Never mind, it's not fair for you to answer that," she said.

"So what would you want me to be?... A horny-sex, crazy or innocent, shy school girl?" Bernadette asked, seductively as she twirled the tie with her fingers.

123456...9