Big Bang Theory - Penny in Mexico Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Howard held his cock deep in Penny's pussy, relishing the tight, wet, and warm feelings at his length. He raised his head and looked at Penny's face, "...You looked so hot when you come..." he said.

"Yeah... I get that a lot..." Penny said giggling, ignoring the slight dizziness she just felt.

"Are you okay?" Howard asked.

"Oh yeah... I'm fine... I think I just came too hard... (giggle)... oh what a dick... Not you, your penis..." Penny said, controlling her laugh.

"Ha-ha... Speaking of dick... are you ready?" Howard said and gyrated his pelvis, twirling his penis in Penny's wet pussy.

"Oh my God... I can't believe you're still freaking hard..." Penny said as she contracted her cunt muscles.

"Well... it's all you, that's why..." Howard said, smiling. He carefully straightened up, not to slip out of Penny's pussy.

Penny got up on her elbows and looked between their bald fronts as Howard slowly pulled out his long shaft.

Howard paused with only his cockhead at Penny's entrance. He saw how some of their fluid seeped down on her sphincter, "Let's see how much I got to use..." he said before he completely withdrew his penis.

Their mixed cum oozed out of Penny's hole and slowly ran down to her anus and onto the pillow under her bottom. Howard readjusted the pillow under before scooping their cum into Penny's entrance with the tip of his cock and showed it to Penny like a tease.

Penny watched Howard's tip smothered with a good amount of cum poised over her mound.

"Okay, spread your things..." Howard said as he held his cock by its hilt.

Penny instinctively pulled her legs apart with her hands, pulling them into her till her bottom lifted, exposing more of her butt hole.

Howard knew it would be easier to penetrate Penny's ass from behind, but he wanted to see her face when he finally did for the first time.

Penny gasped as she felt the wet cockhead on her sphincter, then her lips formed an O as she felt it start to press its way in.

"Just relax..." Howard said as he felt Penny's small entrance partly gave in, its slick tip wedged hard on her sphincter.

"That is easy for you to say..." Penny commented with nervousness as she tried her best to relax her pelvic muscles.

Penny's bottom lifted off the pillow as Howard's cockhead pressed hard on her anus and felt her sphincter slowly expand as its cockhead gained entrance. She took a deep breath and held it as half of the head penetrated her and felt it stretching her hole and expanding tightly around its circumference.

"This is it..." Howard said in his mind as he placed his hands on Penny's hips. He pulled her in place as he forced his cockhead into her virgin ass. He saw her head go down on the bed with her face in deep concentration, brows furrowed as she bit her lower lip. He bit her lower lip as well as he felt his cockhead squeeze its way in till its crown finally slipped inside her.

"Ahhhhhnnnng..." Penny gasped as she felt her sphincter muscles stretched to accommodate Howard's cockhead and tightly wrapped around its girth, like a rubber band, just under its crown.

"That's the hard part... See it's not bad, right?" Howard said as he scooped cum off Penny's pussy with two fingers and smeared it on his shaft.

"Oh my... you don't say..." Penny said, rolling her eyes as she tried to relax every pelvic muscle.

"It will be easier when you get used to it..." Howard said as he offered his two fingers glistening with their cum residue.

Penny opened her lips instinctively and sucked Howard's fingers as her hand unconsciously went for her clit and started rubbing it.

Howard lowered his body on his elbows on top of Penny and slowly pushed his length inside her ass, "Just relax..." he whispered as he stared at her up close, face to face.

"Mmm... A-Ah...nnnnnngh... ah...ahhhh... mmmmnng..." Penny gasped and moaned in-between held breaths as she continued to play with her clit with her fingers with one hand, hoping that it would ease up the penetration of her unexplored cavity. She had her other hand on Howard's hips in a ready to stop him when needed.

Howard's cock got even harder as it slowly gained depth and, with Penny practically breathing and exhaling on his face, it made him more aroused than he had ever been. He continued to push on till he felt her hand on his hip pushing.

"Ahhhng... s-stop... stop... Ohh..." Penny said, her body tensed and relaxed after Howard paused his entry.

"Just relax..." Howard said calmly.

"Oh shut it... just go slow..." Penny said and placed both her hands on Howard's hips.

"Okay..." Howard said and resumed his slow entry when he felt Penny's hands pulling down on his hips and paused when she stopped pulling.

"Holyyyy crraaaap... Ohh... ohhhhh... mmmmm..." Penny moaned as she coached Howard's entry into her ass.

Howard was ecstatic about how his invasion of Penny's ass was going, and he would from time to time continue his thrust for a few millimeters when she tried to stop him.

"That's it Penny... you got more than half way... a few more inches..." Howard said as a consolation to Penny.

"Ugh... I don't think I can take anymore..." Penny said after she took a deep breath and couldn't believe herself that she said it.

Howard looked around and reached for the item he was looking for and gave it to Penny, "Here use this... We'll try to get it all in one final push..."

Penny took the mini vibrator and nodded her head. She turned on the vibrator and slipped her hand with it down her front and placed it over her clit, "Uhhhng...."

Howard took Penny's gasps as a cue and resumed to thrust his penis into her ass. He felt Penny's pelvis and body tense as his length gained entry, deeper and deeper.

Penny's head tilted back as she felt the uncomfortable feeling going in her ass and, at the same time, with the tingling sensations emanating from her clit. "Ohhhh shhhit... fuuck... Ahhhhng... Ahhhhh...." She moaned till she felt Howard's front against her butt.

"See you can take..."

"Oh my God... don't fucking move... ahhh... mmm..." Penny said as she dropped the vibrator aside and placed her hands on Howard's bottom, "...Oh God... fuck..."

Howard smiled at Penny's reaction then kissed her on the cheek, down her neck. He smothered her neck with kisses from left to right and back before his mouth went down to her firm breast, taking its nipple in his mouth.

Penny raised her chest, pinned between her upper arms as she gripped Howard's hips. "Mmm... Mmm... Ahhh..." she moaned and gasped as Howard alternately sucked her breasts.

Howard started to slowly fuck Penny's ass when he felt her hand slip up behind his neck and her other hand slid into his waist.

"Oh... Oh... Mmm... Oh..." Penny continued to moan as Howard's cock slid in and out of her anus, a slow and shallow pace.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Leonard and Bernadette were back in the room with their clothes on the carpet. Leonard was sitting on the edge with Bernadette straddled on his lap with her legs practically wrapped around his back as her hips rocked back and forth while they were in a passionate kiss, arms wrapped around each other.

Bernadette broke their kiss and gasped, leaned her head on Leonard's shoulder as her hug got tighter. Her hips jerked with her body as she released her orgasm, "Mmm... ahhh... Oh...." she moaned.

Leonard managed to control his arousal since he had already come into Bernadette's mouth when she gave him a blowjob earlier after they got back from the restaurant. He caressed her back and flexed her pelvic muscles, which made his fat cock twitch inside Bernadette's wet pussy.

"That was nice..." Bernadette said as she slowly got off Leonard. She knelt down and took his cockhead in her mouth, bobbed her head as she sucked it.

Leonard watched Bernadette suck and clean off his cock till it popped out of her mouth. He took her by the hand and guided her onto the bed, crawled between her legs on top of her.

Bernadette spread her legs as she took hold of Leonard's cock, guided it to her mound and rubbed its head on her clit and into her opening, pulling it in the process. She gasped as it entered her once more and slid inside her, deep in one thrust. "Ohhhh.... Mmmm... I love how your fat cock feels inside me..." she said and took him by the neck and pulled him to her lips.

Leonard kissed Bernadette passionately and ground his penis deeper as she raised her knees to her sides. His outlook awhile back changed drastically when Bernadette revealed her secrets and the fact that she was into him, freely and without the influence of the aphrodisiac, made him want to please her in so many ways.

Bernadette breathed and moaned in Leonard's mouth as they kissed, "...So this is what Penny meant..." she said in her mind, as Leonard's size pleased her comfortably.

Leonard fucked Bernadette at a slow pace, savoring the sensations of her depth and the tightness that hugged his length. He would, time to time, think of equations/formulas or pause for a sec whenever he felt his orgasm peaking to make himself last longer.

Bernadette liked how Leonard felt, like he was making love to her, which she only experienced once with her husband. She thought that Howard fucked her like how he does in his fantasies and Leonard making love to her made the moment special and took her arousal into another frenzy.

"...Uuuuhh.... uuuuhh... Uuuuhh..." Bernadette gasped with every thrust Leonard made and the full, stretched feeling of her pussy walls heightened her arousal.

Leonard felt Bernadette's hips start to gyrate under him, and practically wrapped her legs around him. He saw her eyes closed and her mouth open as she gasped and moaned. "She's coming again..." he thought, excitedly proud.

"...Uuuuhh...f-faster...Ahhh... faster..." Bernadette said almost in a whisper and arousing tone.

Leonard picked up his pace till he felt Bernadette's hands on his hips as if coaching him how fast and deep she wanted it. He let her hands control his rhythm and pace up to the brink of her orgasm, then took over as her breathing got deeper and her moans longer.

"Leonard... uh... I'm coming... ohh... ohhh... Leonard...." Bernadette moaned as she moved her hands on Leonard's upper arm as if to brace herself from his thrust.

Bernadette's body shuddered as she climaxed, "...Aaaahhng..."

Leonard paused with half his length inside Bernadette and watched her face as she released her orgasm. He tried his best to relax and not get caught up with the excitement to hold off from climaxing, but the pressure on his cock was too much. He pulled out and sat on his heels for a few seconds, then told her to get on her knees.

Bernadette turned and got on her knees with arms locked straight to support her upper body and looked over her shoulder as Leonard was positioned behind her.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

"...Oh fuck... uhhhh... uhhh..." Penny moaned in pleasure/pain, her hands with fists full of the bed cover on her sides with her legs resting on Howard's arms leaning over her as he thrust his cock in and out of her ass.

Howard watched Penny's face with her brows furrowed with her eyes shut as if she was concentrating as she gasped and moaned with her mouth open. "Damn, you're so beautiful to see you like this..." he said as he fuck her ass.

"...Ahhhngg... L-Like w-what... Ahhh... w-watch me in... ahhh... pain..." Penny said gasping, stuttering between words with her hands gripping the bedsheet, her knuckles turning red from the tight hold. She even gave Howard a brief stare and shut her eyes again as she tried to relax. What seemed to fail her.

Howard got more excited when he heard Penny's comment and his orgasm peaked from the thoughts of her pain. He paused quickly when he felt he was close to coming. "Oh fuck yeah... Let's change position... you on top..." he said as he straightened up and released Penny's legs, "...You want me to pull out?"

Penny opened her eyes as she caught her breath and looked at Howard, "Oh no... no... I ain't going through it again..."

Howard caressed Penny's thighs, "It should be easier the second time around..."

"Eh... Not taking that chance... Lay down slowly... and I meant it... slow..." Penny said with a warning look.

Howard was about to lay down, "Wait... help me up..." Penny said as she reached her arms out. He sat down as he pulled Penny up and ended up in a lotus position.

Penny held onto Howard's shoulders as her legs went around his waist, "Can we just fuck like normal..." she was saying.

"Hey, anal sex is quite normal..." Howard cut-in.

"Pfft... yeah right..." Penny said as she rolled her eyes at Howard.

Howard smiled at Penny's comic face, "Come on... You like it..." he said nonchalantly.

"Eh... I don't think so... better enjoy it... there won't be a next time," Penny said and made a face at Howard.

"Really?... You'll love it when you get used to..." Howard was saying while he caressed Penny's back.

Penny felt Howard's cock twitch in her ass as he gave her the 'come on' stare. "Hmp... tease me all you want... I'm telling you... when you slip out of my ass... it's not going back in..." she said firmly.

Howard pulled Penny closer to him, her nipples poking his chest, "Well, in that case, you'll have my cock in your ass till I come..." he said in a soft tone close to her face and made a subtle thrust of his pelvis up Penny's bottom.

"No problem... I'll make you come like the speed of light..." Penny replied and pushed Howard on the shoulders, "...Lay down... let's get this over with..."

Howard thought of what Penny could do, since she could barely move with his cock up her ass. He laid himself down and watched Penny uncomfortably reposition her legs, which caused her to lift her body. He felt his cock slip half its length out of her ass, "...If you pull out it doesn't count," he said like a warning.

"Ahhhhrgh..." Penny grunted as she lowered herself back down, taking Howard's penis back in her ass, "...Holy crap..." she exclaimed. "...Shit I can't do it..." she said in her mind and thought of ways to make Howard come sooner.

Howard smiled at Penny as she looked at him and could see the discomfort in her face. "Um... need help..." he said and rubbed her thighs as if comforting her.

Penny didn't want to give up her challenge, especially when she saw Howard's smirk. The thoughts of his fond of watching her in an aroused state gave her an idea, "...Shut up and watch..." she said and looked around, searching.

Howard's cock twitched in Penny's ass from excitement when he saw her reach for the small bag with an awkward movement. Thoughts of possibilities she could do with sex toys flooded his perverted mind.

"Hmmm... let's see what you have in here..." Penny said as she looked inside the small bag. She saw various small gadgets of some sort and a few different types of dildos. She took out one that had a slight curve on the tip, about seven inches long and a nice girth with some sort of beads around the middle part.

"You can turn that thing on..." Howard said excitedly as he took the dildo from Penny, "...see you turn this on..." he started to explain the various functions.

Penny's eyes twinkled as she saw the length of the dildo turn and the beaded part rotate the opposite, "Oh my God..." she exclaimed as she took the dildo back and watched the tip with the slight curve twirl.

Howard's cock got harder as he thought of Penny getting a DP of some sort. He couldn't wait to see what she was going to do and decided to take over. "Let me have that..." he said as he sat up and took a pillow and placed it against her butt cheeks, "...there, lay down..."

Penny laid down her body gently and stretched her legs on top of Howard's thighs and adjusted the pillow under her butt. Her cunt juices leaked out of her hole and trickled down to her ass and around Howard's shaft where her sphincter tightly choked its girth. The uncomfortable feeling in her ass seemed to diminish as the thoughts of what the dildo would feel like in her pussy, just like Hector's beaded penis, how it tickled every pleasure point inside her.

Howard saw the excitement in Penny's eyes as she stared at the dildo in his hand and how her pussy drooled from being aroused. He saw her hands slide down her stomach and down to her inner thighs, caressing its smooth skin. His cock twitched and got harder as he placed the tip of the dildo on her opening, rubbed it around till it was covered with her juices, then slid it over her clit.

Penny's pelvic muscles contracted as the dildo tickled her clit, "Ahhh.... Mmm... " she gasped and moaned all the while Howard teased her. Her arousal got hold of her patience and took the dildo, "...let me do it..."

Howard watched Penny slip the tip of the dildo into her opening and slowly pushed it inside her and stopped when it reached the beaded part.

Penny paused for a sec and started to slide the dildo in and out of her pussy. Soft moans came out of her partly opened lips as her slick juices trickled out of her hole and smothered the length of the dildo.

Howard's hands wandered all over Penny's thighs, caressing them as he watched her fuck herself with the three inch length of the dido. His cock twitched as his hand went over Penny's hand holding the dildo.

Penny looked at Howard as his hand caressed her fingers as she pumped her pussy with the dildo. She felt his hand take hold of hers, followed by the dildo slipping further inside her. She gasped as she felt the beaded part of the shaft pass through her opening and at the same moment felt Howard's fingers practically pushed hers off the dildo as he took over.

"Ohhh fuuuck... I needed that..." Penny groaned as the full length of the dido was inside her. Her pelvic muscles contracted as the feeling of fullness in both her holes sent shivers throughout her body.

Howard felt the dildo rubbed against his shaft through the membranes separating her vagina and rectum, particularly the beaded length. The arousing look on Penny's face fed his malicious thoughts; he stared at her pretty face as he turned the vibrator on.

Penny's cheeks blushed as she tilted her head back in conjunction with her pelvic lifting off the pillow as her body stiffened.

"Uhhhn... Ahhhn... Ahnnng..." Penny gasped and moaned as her pelvis gyrated against the vibrating dildo inside her.

Howard pushed his hips forward as he felt his cock slipping out of Penny's ass from her gyrating and managed to hold-on three inches of his length. He then started to push the dildo in and out of her wet pussy, twisting and twirling its length with each push.

"Mmm... Oh... Oh Howard..." Penny moaned as she settled her butt back on the pillow. Images of Hector's monster cock flashed in her thoughts as she reminisced about the feeling of its beaded penis, how it felt inside her, pushed her arousal into a frenzy. She absentmindedly reached down and took hold of Howard's hand with the dildo and practically took over control of how fast and deep it went in and out of her wet, tight pussy.

Howard saw the arousing look on Penny's face as the dido pumped in and out of her juicy cunt. His cock strained from hardness then started to rock his pelvis back and forth, shallow fucking Penny's anus.

Penny lost consciousness of Howard's penis in her ass as her concentration was focused on having her orgasm. She lost her breath when the dildo's length suddenly started to rotate with its beaded section rotating the opposite, "Hmmmmp... Ohhhhhh..... fffffuuuck..." she gasped and moaned as her body tensed. Her orgasm exploded as she felt every pleasure bud in her love canal churned, rubbed, and kneaded by the dildo as if Hector's monster cock was fucking her, so it felt like.

Howard's cock slipped out of Penny's ass and quickly turned her on her stomach while she was still in a daze. The dildo slipped out of her pussy as he spread her thighs and, not giving any chance for her to protest, thrust his rock hard penis back inside Penny's ass and pushed-with one stroke. He held her by the hips and started to fuck her pulling out an inch at a time, till he's fucking her half its length.

1...456789