Big Bang Theory - Penny Meets Shaq

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trying to relax and just enjoy the sensation of being over-stuffed, Penny answered: "I have a feeling all the pussys you fuck are tight...at least in the beginning." There was so much meat in her belly that she actually felt like she was just pushing away from the Thanksgiving dinner table back on the farm after one of her mother's big meals. Her wonderful naked body quivered as he slowly began to withdraw; scraping her nerves all over again. He noticed that his prick was already covered with her white froth as it emerged from her hole and just smiled when he began to slide it back inside. Shaq started to fuck the beautiful blond with long, slow strokes and then faster thrusts.

He loved this part; watching how his massive dick spread her slit as wide as it would go. He held himself up by placing his hands on either side of her body as he thrust in and out of her tight hole, not wanting to crush her with his three hundred fifty pounds. Penny was in complete ecstasy as he rammed his monstrous shaft into her body. "Oh my fucking God," she squealed as he slammed into her. "Stretch my fucking cunt with your big black cock." He was actually pushing her across the rug as he jammed into her pussy. She could feel her hole spreading even more with every thrust and her juices were dribbling down her ass crack. "Fuck me...fuck me with your giant cock," she screamed.

Suddenly he stopped and pulled completely out. Penny knew her hole was still wide open because she could feel the cool air from the air-conditioning making contact far up inside her. Shaq stood up and picked her up like she was a doll. "Doggy-style is one of my favorite positions," he told her as he put her down in front of one of the white leather sofas, "I can get maximum penetration."

He couldn't see her roll her eyes as she answered: "you mean it can go farther."

"Just a little," he told her, "nothing to worry about." She assumed the position on her hands and knees, resting her head on the couch cushion. Since her shoulders were against the sofa, she guessed that at least he couldn't push her around the room. As he kneeled behind her. Penny spread her knees wide and could feel him rubbing his tennis ball sized crown against her open slit. Without warning, he shoved forward and buried his mammoth pole inside her hole.

"Oh God," she screeched as he stretched her all over again. She could tell that he WAS deeper inside her and the sensation was even more incredible. It was like having a log shoved up inside her as he started to fuck her. "Your cock is so fucking big," she yelled as he stretched her pussy to a new extreme. She could feel and hear his massive balls swinging free and slapping against her stomach. "Fuck me...stretch me with your fucking cock," her scream muffled as she buried her head into the soft sofa cushion. Her magnificent tits were swaying under her and Shaq surrounded them with his huge hands, rolling her gumdrop nipples between his fat fingers.

"Holy shit I love your big black cock," she groaned as he drilled her pussy, "fuck me...fuck my little cunt." In and out, he fucked her little hole, stretching it farther with every thrust. It felt like someone's arm was up inside her as he buried his pole in her pussy. Penny's incredible naked body trembled and shivered with countless orgasms as the massive man pounded her pussy. Taking her by surprise, he wrapped his hands around her firm waist and picked her up. Holding her against him so that his dick never left her hole, he twirled them around and sat down on the sofa with her in his lap...still impaled.

He leaned back against the couch, getting comfy, grasped her tiny waist and started to lift her up and down on his prick...while thrusting up into her. Her tits jiggled and wobbled on her chest as she bounced up and down on his lap, being impaled on his horse-cock with every bounce. "Holy shit I love being fucked," she moaned as he drove up into her. Looking down, she could actually see the outline of his pole in her distended stomach below her belly button.

Just as they were getting into a rhythm, there was a knock on the door followed by a voice: "yo Shaq...you there."

Shocking her, Shaq called out: "yeah man...come on in." Through the door came two more giant black men, who she thought looked familiar. One was nearly as tall as Shaq, but very slender; and the other was "only" about six foot five. Shaq never missed a stroke and just kept fucking her as he admitted: "I kinda forgot I invited them over." Slamming up into her and stopping for a minute, he introduced them: "hey guys, this is Penny...we're doin' business."

"Yeah man, we can see that," the shorter one replied with a wide smile.

"Penny, this is a couple of my bros from my Heat days in Miami. The string-bean is Alonzo Mourning, or just Zo; and the little guy is Dwayne Wade, and I just call him Flash." Both men advanced to the sofa as if it was the most natural situation in the world and shook Penny's hand. Incredibly, she didn't even feel all that embarrassed even though she was totally nude with a cock in her pussy. "Listen guys I just gotta finish up here. Why don't you lose your clothes and get some of this...she's really a fantastic fuck. You don't mind, do you Penny?" They both hurriedly shucked off their clothes and she saw that Zo's prick was what you might expect from his stature; about a foot long, but thin like a pepperonis stick. Flash's penis was about ten inches of nice, fat meat...it reminded her of Leonard's...only black, of course.

At this point her hormones were completely out of control and she just shrugged: "why not."

Shaq told them: "why don't you guys go wait in the bedroom...give us a little privacy here." They scampered off in the direction of the bedroom and Shaq started thrusting up into her pussy again, like nothing had happened.

Surrounding her breasts with his huge hands and pinching her nipples, he rammed up into her hole and she felt her pussy being flooded with his warm seed. "Ohhh God, yessss," she screamed, "cum in me...cum in me...fill my cunt." It suddenly occurred to her that she was thankful to be on the pill because this load was being squirted directly into her womb. Her hole was so stuffed that it was airtight and she could feel his cum squirting back out around the edges of her stretched slit. "That feels so fucking good," she moaned, "I love the feeling of a man cumming in me." Her body trembled as his pole kept twitching and jerking inside her, pumping what seemed like a quart of cum into her cunt.

"I was saving that up after I saw your picture in the Zangen brochure," he admitted. "When they told me who was going to be representing them today, I admit I was anxious to see you."

Leaning back against his tree-trunk of a chest, she confessed: "I admit to being a little star-struck myself...and you certainly didn't disappoint." She could feel her vaginal walls finally constricting as his shaft began to shrivel inside her.

Lifting her off his lap like a rag-doll, Shaq told her: "well, you've got a couple of my friends waiting for you; and while you're entertaining them I'll have another gander at this contract." He handed her his plush robe: "here you can use this to clean up...there's plenty more in the bathroom." When she stood, his cum ran down her silky thighs in streams and she used the robe to wipe herself before shuffling over the thick rug to the bedroom. Going through the doorway she saw the two naked black men laying back on the largest bed she had ever seen...it had to be custom made. The bedding was also white, in stark contrast to their skin.

Framed by the doorway, she was a blond goddess and the two former Miami Heat teammates responded. "Holy shit, you're gorgeous," Zo exclaimed while fondling his eleven inch stalk.

Dwayne Wade agreed: "you're hotter than any of the Heat dancers."

Grinning and trying to walk seductively, Penny approached the bed, staring at their sizable shafts. Although employing an admittedly small sample size, using pharmaceutical parlance, she noticed that black penises seemed to be nearly the same size flaccid as when erect. Whereas Leonard's prick nearly doubled in size when aroused; their dicks seemed to be nearly the same size as when she had first seen them...thankfully. Zo leaned back against a mound of pillows, grasping his lengthy tool and pointing it at the ceiling and suggested: "babe, why don't you climb on up here and lower yourself down on this."

Suddenly feeling panicked, Penny blurted out: "I really don't do that...I find it painful and not enjoyable at all."

Realizing that she had misunderstood, "Mourning clarified: "oh no...I don't mean backdoor action...I want some of that beautiful pussy." Relieved, Penny clambered up onto the bed and scooted up his long legs until she was sitting on his lap. Grasping his tool with both hands, she was surprised that it reached all the way to her pronounced cleavage. "Why don't you flip around so I can watch that ass jiggle," he directed her.

Penny turned around so that her back was facing him, raised up on her knees and hovered over his eleven inch prick. She knew lubrication would be no problem, as Shaq's deposit was still dripping down her inner thighs, as he rubbed his head against her plump lips. Slowly, Penny started to squat, allowing his rod to slide up inside her warm tunnel. Further and further she lowered her naked body, impaling herself on Zo's pepperoni. "Mmmm, that's good," she moaned as he penetrated her belly. He wasn't spreading her walls, but he was deep up inside her and the feeling of him sliding in was exquisite.

"Ohhh yeah," the slender former hoops star muttered as his legs stretched out in front of her, "your pussy feels like it's on fire. Come on Flash you gotta get some of this," he told Wade as he grasped Penny's wonderful tits in his long fingers and pulled her down against his chest.

Wade climbed up onto the bed as Mourning spread his legs wide to let him advance. When Zo spread his legs, it also pushed Penny's shapely smooth legs as wide as they would go. Her eyes widened as Flash gripped his fat meat in his hand and slid it up and down her slippery slit, making sure his crown was coated in her juices. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out his intentions as he kneeled between her thighs and nudged his crown against her already occupied hole. She had been involved in enough barroom pool games to know the head of his dick resembled a shiny billiard ball. Pushing forward with some difficulty, his black stalk broke through her slit and began to slide up inside her on top of Mourning's.

"Ohhh God," Penny moaned as she felt her hole being stretched again. Once Wade was completely buried inside her wet hole, the two former stars began to fuck her. The sensation was incredible as nearly two feet of cock fucked her pussy. "Holy shit I love being fucked," she groaned as they slid in and out of her juicy hole. Zo rolled her sensitive nipples between his lengthy fingers as he squeezed her magnificent tits.

Looking down at the ravishing blond, Wade complimented her: "you truly are a gorgeous woman, Penny; and Shaq was right: you're a great fuck."

She wanted to reply: "thanks...I think," but as they rammed their shafts up into her pussy, all she could blurt out was: "fuck me...fuck me...jam those big black cocks into me." As they drove their large dicks deep up into her belly, slamming against her mound, Penny screamed out: "oh my God I love cock...fuck me harder...stretch my fucking cunt." The two friends accommodated her by ramming their poles up into her as violently as they could; fucking her frantically, their cocks acting like steel pistons. "Yesss," she screeched, "fuck me...don't stop fucking me."

They could feel her vaginal muscles clamping down on them as she climaxed, and it triggered both of them to begin spraying the inside of her hole with their loads. "Oh God...oh God, yesss," she moaned, "cum in me...fill my fucking cunt with your seed." The two former NBA stars literally flooded her tunnel as their sperm spurted up inside her. "Ohhh God that's good," she moaned as their hot loads filled her stretched out hole. Mourning's long fingers were still kneading and squeezing her soft tits, and Wade's huge hands held her waist as they finished pumping their loads into her pussy. Her seemingly endless orgasms took their toll on Penny as she virtually collapsed against Zo's lanky body.

Still marveling at her incredible nude body, wade fell back on his heels causing his shrinking pole so slide out of her hole. Gobs of cum began to dribble out of her wide open slit, down her cheeks and soaking Mourning's groin. Gently he lifted her amazing form off his chest and lay her beside him on the gigantic bed. "She IS a beautiful woman," Zo commented to Dwayne as they slid off the bed and trooped off to the living room to gather their clothes.

Penny just lay on the bed in a daze; her long legs spread wide open and her pussy drooling onto the bedspread. In a couple minutes, Shaq appeared in the doorway, dressed and wearing the largest pair of jeans she had ever seen. "Hey Penny, it was a pleasure dong business with you. I left the contract on the coffee table. We're going out to get a bite to eat...would you like to join us."

"Thanks, but I've got a husband waiting for me. It was my pleasure meeting you," she replied.

"OK then," he answered, "you're free to use the shower. If you change your mind; why don't you stay the night. I'm certain we could keep you entertained," he chuckled while staring between her spread legs. She just turned over on her side, and soon heard the door to the suite close. Although exhausted, she knew she had to get up now or risk falling asleep for who knew how long. Before taking a long hot shower, in the bathroom that was as big as her whole apartment, she shuffled her bare feet to the living room and grinned when she saw the SIGNED contract.

Not even bothering to stop at Zangen because it was getting late, she went directly home. Opening the door to 4A, she saw Leonard get up from his computer desk and rush to greet her. "So how did it go...did you get it," he asked.

She nearly burst out laughing at his unintentional double-entendre, and answered with a huge grin: "yeah I got it." "I got it good," she thought as he hugged her tight.

"I am sooo proud of you," Leonard praised her; making her feel immediately more guilty. "You are so good at your job and I knew your personality would put you over the top. What did Henry Kimball say when you told him; no wait...what did Bernadette say...I bet it frosted her ass?"

She had told him that Kimball was the VP of her division and that she suspected Bernadette resented her having this opportunity. "I just phoned Kimball's office and left a message since he left for the weekend early. I haven't told her yet; but I bet she'll be seething." She saw that he was grinning, enjoying her triumph, and it warmed her heart to know she had his support in everything she did. The exhaustion of the day seemed to hit her like a brick wall and she told her adoring husband: "listen babe, I was sweating bullets about this meeting all morning; I think I'll go soak in a hot tub and then hit the sack."

"That's fine," he replied, "I have some stuff to do on the laptop. Hey...I'm so proud of you."

The next week. Penny was a little disappointed at the lack of recognition she received at Zangen, considering what a huge account she had landed. Henry Kimball made her promotion official with a company email memo on Wednesday and on Thursday she moved into a larger office...but that was it. She had kind of expected a company meeting in the conference room where they would announce her promotion and have refreshments...something like that...but no. They did give her exclusive use of a company car, and it was a newer model than Bernadette's...a fact she casually pointed out to her former supervisor on a couple of occasions. Of course, at home Leonard continued to praise her.

The following Friday, exactly a week after she had landed the promotion, Penny was just finishing some paperwork in her new office when Leonard appeared in her doorway. "Nice...and I don't mean just the office," he whistled while looking around the room, "I had to ask the Security guy where it was."

Smiling Penny crossed the room to meet him: "what are you doing here...this is a surprise."

"A nice one, I hope," he answered as she put her arms around his neck.

"The best," she assured him and gave him a long kiss.

"I'm here to take my executive wife out to dinner to celebrate...it took me a week to get a reservation to The Green Room. I know you were a little disappointed at the lack of fanfare surrounding your promotion, but I wanted to make sure that you knew not everyone took it for granted," he grinned.

"That is so sweet," she hugged him again. She had been in Pasadena for ten years and had heard many stories about The Green Room. It was a five star restaurant styled after the Green rooms that celebrities waited in before being interviewed on TV. Supposedly they had very unique cocktails. Fishing through her purse, she tossed him a set of keys and suggested: "let's take the company car...you drive. I'll be right back; I just have to visit the little-girls' room."

"It's been a long time since anything about you resembled a little girl," he chuckled.

"Did you take sweetness pills today," she laughed.

"In case you haven't noticed all these years; I'm always sweet enough to give you diabetes," he told her. Her office attire that day had been a calf-length charcoal gray pencil skirt, three inch black heels, and a cobalt-blue long sleeve silk blouse with the sleeves rolled up to her elbows. The skirt had a slit up the side so she wasn't forced to walk like Morticia Addams. In the bathroom, she rolled the waistband a couple widths to make the skirt a little shorter, while turning it to situate the slit in the front. Then she slipped her bra straps off her shoulders and pulled it out through her left sleeve; without having to take the blouse off. As a final surprise for her thoughtful husband, she slipped her panties off and stuffed her underwear in her purse.

Meeting him back in her office, Penny saw his eyes widen as he stared at her nipples poking against the silk of her blouse as her breasts wobbled freely. "You are sooo hot," he exclaimed, "I am sooo lucky."

"I think I'm the lucky one," she remarked while slipping her arm through his as they left the room. The Green Room lived up to her expectations and Leonard had asked to be seated in the outdoor lounge area; which he knew would appeal to her. He had obviously done some research because he ordered them a cocktail called La Muerte; which he explained meant The Death. It had tequila, lime, mango and a fruit popsicle...and was served in a skull shaped cup that resembled a Day of the Dead decoration. They had a simple dinner of popcorn chicken and Penny noticed that Leonard could not stop staring at her, especially when she crossed her incredible legs. "Married to me and still can't keep his eyes off me," she thought, "what a sweetie."

The cocktails were so sweet that they hardly seemed like alcohol at all, and by the time they left the restaurant Penny had polished off four more. She actually stumbled a little and told Leonard: "it's a good thing you're driving." Since marrying him she had reduced her alcohol intake to wine and was now unprepared for the sudden rush. As usual, Leonard held the car door open for her and couldn't help but admire the vast expanse of pale thigh she revealed when scooting into the passenger seat. When he leaned over to help her with the seatbelt, his hands brushed against her left nipple as it protruded against the silk. Just that slight touch, coupled with the tequila, triggered a sudden lust in her and it bordered on the uncontrollable.