Big Bang Theory - Penny Meets Shaq

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy fuck," she squealed, "now THAT'S a cock." Raj grasped her waist and began to slide his giant prick in and out of her squishy hole. Her huge breasts were flopping against her chest like over-filled water balloons and Raj soon could not resist reaching out and kneading them like they were stress-balls.

"Oh your pussy feels so good," he complimented her as he watched his dark meat slide in and out of her tiny body.

Feeling left out, Howard just stood beside them stroking his six inch hot-dog, watching his best friend fuck his wife. Seeing the look on his face, Bernadette ordered: "get down her and I'll suck on Little-Howie."

"Oh don't call it that in front of the guys," he sulked while dropping to his knees and shoving his prick into her open mouth.

Wil was amazed at Stuart's endurance as he started to pump his load into Denise's warm mouth. Her tongue licked every remaining drop off his shaft as he withdrew; which he thought was a really mean feat for being upside down...it couldn't have been easy to swallow in that position.

Feeling her vaginal muscles clamping down on his rod, Leonard knew they were both ready and began to pump his load deep up inside Penny's belly Her pelvis was virtually in front of his face and he reached out and rolled her engorged clit between his fingers while jamming his shaft as far inside her as he could. "Oh God...oh God...fill my cunt baby...cum in me...cum in me." Suddenly Leonard's groin was drenched with Penny's juices as her whole body shuddered. He pumped and pumped until he was certain every drop had been drained from his balls...and then just kept on pumping because her tight pussy felt so good. While still inside her, he wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her upright until they were hugging.

"I love you," he simply whispered in her ear.

Panting, she whispered back, "I will always love you...I can't believe you made me squirt twice tonight."

They both just sat on the floor and when they looked up, Bert was still standing there stroking the most enormous penis either one of them had ever seen. Once Penny saw it, she couldn't take her eyes off it. It had to be at least a foot long and as thick as a kielbasa. Leonard actually wanted to laugh, because Bert was so hairy that all he could think of was Big foot standing in front of them. Staring at Penny's nude body, Bert spoke up: "do you think I could get in on that."

Leonard saw Penny staring, and knew the words never would have come out of his mouth if he weren't drunk, but heard himself say: "that's up to Penny. I know she's worked really hard on this promotion, so I think she deserves a night of fun."

Her lower jaw had dropped open as she stared and barely heard Bert when he asked: "so what do you say, Penny?"

She dreamily replied: "Hell yeah."

"Just let her rest for a few minutes to get the circulation back," Leonard suggested as Bert smiled.

Stuart was slamming in and out of Denise's juicy pussy as he grasped her skinny waist. He loved his new assistant and was even more aroused after finding out he was fucking a former stripper. "Do it Stuart...cum in me," she screamed while grinding her pelvis against him. Stuart was more than ready and started to squirt his load up inside her hole. Trying to encourage him, she shouted: "oh yesss...that feels so friggin' good my big stud." Stuart had never been more turned on as he pumped into her pussy.

They both collapsed onto the rug and just sat there surveying the room around them. Stuart could see in her wild eyes that she was still horny, so he told her: "you go ahead...I'm drained for now."

Still getting the feeling back in her legs, Denise wandered over by Leonard's chair and called out: "Hey Howard...I know you've wanted this ass since you saw me in the shower at your Mom's. Why don't you get you butt over here." She bent over to spread her cheeks and pointed to Leonard's desk chair. Howard immediately looked in her direction; saw her shapely ass above her long slender legs and pulled his prick from his wife's mouth. Bernadette had only been thinking about herself, and now it was his turn as he virtually ran over to Denise. "Sit," she ordered and when he was seated, she backed up to the chair, gathered the cum running down her inner thighs and smeared it all along her butt-crack. Then she spread her cheeks and began to lower her naked body onto Howard's lap.

Her aim was perfect as the tip of his hotdog made contact with her brown hole. "Now THIS is a lap dance," she joked as she sat down, his rod slipped past her sphincter ring and impaled her asshole. She began to grind down against his groin, making sure he was all the way inside her ass. Reaching around her, Howard held her small tits in his hands, squeezing and kneading her soft mounds and twisting the metal bars through her nipples.

Penny was resuming the backward position and Bert was so eager that he was already between her incredible long legs. She had not bothered to wipe her groin and Bert took advantage of this by scraping his log up and down her silky inner thighs, coating his large member with the lubrication. Picking her head up to watch, she saw Bert concentrating on her beautiful wide open pussy as she spread her legs as wide as she could without tumbling down. He was holding in his hand what looked like a fence post and she estimated that it was now closer to fourteen inches, fully engorged. Pulling her puffy lips apart with his thumbs, Bert rested his crown against her slit and began to push forward.

"Oh my fucking God," Penny squealed as Bert kept pushing into her hole. "Your cock is so fucking big," she groaned as it felt like someone was shoving an arm up her pussy. Farther and farther up her hole he advanced and Penny shrieked: "stretch me...stretch my cunt." Bert did not stop pushing until all fourteen inches of monstrous dick was inside her. He was grinning from ear to ear as he looked down at her magnificent body. He started to pull out and Penny just moaned: "mmmm," because it felt nearly as erotic feeling her pussy shrinking as he withdrew as it did when he stretched her. The sensation of his gigantic log sliding in and out as he began to fuck her was overwhelming. "Fuck me...fuck me," she urged.

Leonard would never admit it, but the sight of his wife's cunt being completely stretched by a monstrous cock was incredibly erotic. His penis was as hard as it had ever been as he stared at the horse-cock sliding in and out of Penny's pussy. He wanted to chuckle because he suddenly remembered the posters for the Serial Ape-ist movies and a vision of one for Raped by Sasquatch popped into his brain. He didn't know why he was so turned on; maybe it was the alcohol or maybe he was truly unselfish and was happy to see his wife enjoying herself...which, judging by her moans and the look on her face, she obviously was.

His thoughts were interrupted by her screams: "holy crap Bert...fuck my cunt with your big fat cock...stretch me...stretch me." Bert began to shove into her hole, harder and harder. Suddenly Penny yelled: "stop...stop...my calves are cramping up. I can't take this position any longer." Bert immediately pulled his log out of her and she rolled over onto the rug. Leonard leaped over and massaged her knotted calves as she lay there gasping. "Don't you dare go anywhere," she admonished Bert, "we're not through." When her muscle cramps had subsided, she kissed Leonard and reached for a pillow from the sofa. Wedging it under her ass, she again spread her shapely legs wide, looked at Bert and said: "fuck me."

Gazing at her wonderful naked body, Bert crawled up between her thighs. Her hole was still open and the vivid pink of her vaginal walls were his target. Nudging his head against her slit, Bert just leaned forward and drove his enormous dick all the way up her cunt. "Holy crap yesss," she screamed as she felt the entire length of her cunt being stretched again. "Your cock feels so fucking good," she moaned as he withdrew and began to fuck her. He had penetrated her cervix and the sensation was incredible. Harder and harder he drilled her tight pussy with his massive log. Her cunt was gripping his huge prick like a blood-pressure sleeve and Bert couldn't believe he was actually fucking this gorgeous blond.

Leonard had been engrossed watching his wife being fucked by Bert's gigantic prick and suddenly heard Denise calling his name: "Leonard...Leonard." When he looked at her and Howard, she smiled, reached down with her fingers and spread her pussy lips wide apart. "This IS your chair," she seductively stated, "would you like to join us." He knew that at this moment, as far as Penny was concerned, he could be on another planet, so he jumped to his feet and wandered over to the desk; his sizable erection waving in front of him. Denise wasn't a super-model, but she had a quirky good looks and her legs were incredibly long...like Penny's.

Straddling her and Howard's legs, Leonard could see the remnants of Stuart's ejaculation still dribbling out of her pussy. As soon as his crown was nestled in her slit, she released her meaty labia and let them close around him. He pushed forward as he sat in their laps, shoving his large prick up Denise's hungry hole. She loved the sensation of having a hard cock in both holes; it made them both feel even larger. "Oh fuck yeah," she exclaimed, "that feels amazing. While Howard kneaded her left tit, Leonard leaned forward and suckled on her right, being careful not to crack a tooth on her piercing. They were small breasts, but very sensitive and their attention made her body squirm between them.

Howard shoved upward while Leonard thrust forward, stuffing Denise's tight holes with their rods. Denise loved everything about sex and the sensation of Howard's slim tool sliding in and out of her snug ass, coupled with Leonard's large prick filling her pussy, was incredible. Leonard was at the perfect angle to scrape her g-spot and she was right on the edge of a huge orgasm as they pounded into her. "Ohhh yeah...fuck me...fuck my holes," she urged them on. Still sucking on her nipple, Leonard ground it between his teeth while reaching down to pinch her prominent clit between his thumb and forefinger.

Denise's entire body seemed to convulse at once; her holes clamping down on their cocks.

Both men responded by shoving their dicks deep inside her and squirting her tunnels with their hot seed. "Oh shit...oh shit...oh shit," Denise squealed and her body twitched and thrashed between them.

Howard's lap was suddenly soaked with their juices as Denise ground her groin into them. Leonard smiled and kept pumping her pussy full of his load, as Howard did the same with her tight asshole. When they had emptied their balls into the slender blond, they just sat back and watched her relax and go limp. "What the hell was that," Denise exclaimed, "I've never felt anything like that before."

"I don't know," Howard stated, "but this whole chair is soaked...sorry Leonard."

"It's OK," Leonard told him, "I'll switch with Sheldon...haven't you ever heard of a girl squirting."

"I thought that was just something guys wrote about in their letters to Penthouse magazine," Howard answered.

"You mean squirting is a real thing," Denise wondered, "I know it's never happened to me before." Leonard just grinned and declined to elaborate and they all turned their heads when they heard Bernadette scream.

"Oh fuck yeah," she screeched in her glass-shattering tone, "cum in me Raj...ram that big fucking dick up my pussy." The trio in the chair had untangled themselves and as Howard walked over toward him, Raj just grinned at him and started to shoot his seed deep inside Howard's tiny wife. He tried to make a big show of shoving his big dick as far up her hole as he could while filling her pussy with cum.

Without words, Raj was saying: "I bet you don't make her scream like this." He had a crush on Bernadette for years and he had finally gotten to fuck her, so he made sure to pump every drop of his load into her. Before he began to shrivel, Raj very slowly eased his massive log out of Bernadette's stretched out hole; making sure Howard was watching every inch as it slid out. Bernadette collapsed onto the carpet, shaking her arms and legs to get the circulation back.

Bert grabbed Penny's ankles and spread her legs wide like a Thanksgiving turkey's wishbone as he slid his monstrous pole in and out of her air-tight hole. "Oh God your cock is so fucking big," she moaned as Bert slammed downward into her wet pussy. "Fuck me Bert...fuck me...stretch my little fucking cunt," she begged as her ass undulated against the pillow. Bert didn't think he would ever stop smiling as he slid in and out of Penny's pussy. He wanted it to last forever, but more than anything he wanted to make her squeal as he filled her cunt with his seed. Watching her perfect breasts jiggling and bouncing against her chest was too much for Bert, as he rammed up her pussy one last time.

When Bert climaxed it felt like an explosion in Penny's womb. "Oh God Bert," she did squeal when she felt him flood her vagina with his hot load. Her tunnel was so airtight with his gigantic meat blocking it that cum began to squirt out around the edges of her stuffed hole. His massive pole was scraping every nerve in her tunnel as he filled her and Penny moaned: "that feels so fucking good...cum in me...cum in me." Bert couldn't seem to stop pumping...even after the pumps were dry. Looking at her magnificent naked body impaled on his giant pole kept him completely aroused.

"Thank you Penny," he said in his deep gravely voice, "I will never forget this night.

As he slowly pulled back and she felt his log slide out of her juicy hole, leaving her feeling sadly empty, Penny told him: "oh you don't have to thank me, sweetie; I totally enjoyed it." He had held her legs higher than her head for so long that she needed to get her circulation back, so she began to walk around the room. As soon as she stood, Bert's copious load began to drool down her inner thighs. She stooped to pick up her discarded skirt, turned it inside out, and wiped her thighs.

Leonard put his arm around her because she was walking so gingerly and asked: "aren't you afraid that will stain your skirt." He knew how much she loved that particular piece of clothing.

"Why do you think I turned it inside out," she winked, "that's the dry-cleaners' problem now. If he can't get it out...it's on the inside." Finally feeling sure-footed again, Penny leaned against the back of the sofa and glanced around the room. The alcohol was still flowing through her bloodstream and she was incredibly horny.

Denise had assumed the position on all fours; doggy style; and looked Bert in the eyes. Spreading her knees wide, she told him: "I need to feel that monster in my pussy." She was even skinnier than Penny and everyone watched breathlessly as Bert lumbered over, kneeled behind her and put his large hands around her waist. Laying his log on her back, it stretched half way to her shoulders. She had just squirted and her juices mixed with Leonard's were still dribbling out of her slit as Bert ran his tool up and down her opening, making sure it was well lubed. It was almost comical to see how far he had to back up to point it at her slit.

When he was certain it was centered, Bert started to push forward, holding her steady as he attempted to penetrate her hole. Firmly grasping her tiny waist, he shoved forward and his huge crown separated her lips and slid inside. "Ohhh fuck," Denise yowled and dipped her head toward the carpet. Satisfied that it wasn't too much for her, Bert began to push steadily forward, burying his monstrous dick into the skinny blonde's hole. "Oh my fucking God," she wailed as Bert's horse-cock stretched her vagina to it's limit. "He's in my womb," she screeched to everyone in the room. When Bert started to withdraw his massive tool, Denise's nude body trembled as he scraped against her nerve endings.

Pushing back into her, he brushed against her clit and her body quivered and twitched. He began to fuck her slender body, alternating fast and hard, with slow and gentle. "Oh fuck yeah," she moaned, "fuck me Bert...fuck me with that giant cock." When he thrust forward, Denise pushed back so that every inch of his monstrous log was inside her.

Leaning against the back of the couch, Penny absentmindedly began to fondle her wet mound; waiting for some attention of her own. She crooked her finger at Raj and Wil and they walked immediately over like indentured slaves. "Wil, I know you've wanted this since we worked together on Serial Ape-ist 2," she suggested.

"You're not lying," he admitted, "I tried my damnedest to get the writers to re-write your part so that you had to get naked; but they wouldn't. They wanted to keep the PG rating. I even offered to cut my salary in half."

"You perv," she laughed, "what happened to that sweet kid from Stand By Me."

"He reached puberty and got a hard-on," he replied and waved his seven incher at her.

"Raj, you're finally going to get what you've been telling everyone you got years ago," she informed him.

Stroking his eleven inch weapon, Raj answered: "hey, I just told everyone we slept together...which we did...I never said we had sex; they just used their imaginations."

"And you just let them assume that...right," she scolded him. Reaching out, she grasped both their rods and pulled them between her legs; which she spread incredibly wide. Looking from one to the other, she leaned against the back of the sofa and told them: "I want you both in my cunt...unless you don't wanna fuck me." She had been stretched by Bert, and was fearless. Both their mouths fell open and they stood motionless until she yanked on their dicks and said: "well...are you gonna fuck me or not." Lubrication was certainly no problem as they both nudged their crowns against her puffy mound. She used her fingers to spread her lips wide and invite them inside.

Wedging the tips of their dicks inside her slit, Raj and Wil pushed upward. "Ohhh yesss," Penny groaned as their pricks slid up inside her pussy. As they stood up straight, their rods slid all the way up her wet hole until all three groins were mashed together. "Ohhh God I love cock," she moaned, feeling her pussy being stretched again; this time by two cocks. Raj was bumping her cervix and the sensation of having her slit stretched by their two pricks was wonderful. They each began to knead one of her magnificent breasts as they started to slide in and out of her hole. "Fuck me...fuck me," she wailed as their dicks slid in and out of her pussy.

Driving up into her juicy hole, Raj and Wil both had the same thoughts: "I can't believe I'm actually fucking Penny...my dick is in her cunt."

They were drilling their pricks up into her body so hard that some thrusts were actually lifting her off the floor. "Fuck me...fuck me," Penny screamed, "fuck my cunt."

Bernadette had been looking around the room for partners and nodded her head at Leonard, giving him a seductive smile while pushing both huge breasts up and offering them to him. He knew she was just doing it because she saw it as a competition between her and Penny and there was no way he was going to be her pawn. He had never been particularly attracted to Bernadette anyway. Sometimes her behavior was downright shrew-like and reminded him of the bullies he had tried to avoid all his school years. Seeing the expression on her face when he refused; he knew she was really pissed and the look almost terrified him.

Looking around for Howard, she saw that he had wiped his hot-dog off on his discarded boxers and when Denise had tilted her head back to scream, he had jammed his prick into her mouth...which she had readily accepted. The only remaining alternative was Stuart, who was idly fondling his penis and watching Bert fuck his girlfriend. Pleased that he already had an erection, Bernadette yelled at him: "Stuart...get over here." Wil and Raj were fucking Penny so hard that the sofa she was leaning against had begun to slide across the floor; and that stopped when Bernadette pushed Stuart backward so that he plopped down on the middle cushion...not on Sheldon's spot.