Big Bang Theory - Penny Meets Shaq

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bernadette wasted no time in backing up to Stuart and lowering herself down towards his lap. Reaching back with her hands to spread her ample cheeks, she lowered her petite body until his crown was nudged against her rear-hole. Slowly she let gravity take effect and let herself be impaled on Stuart's dick. Howard could not believe that Denise could concentrate on sucking his rod like a Hoover, while Bert's massive pole was drilling her pussy. He glanced over to the sofa and saw the contented look on his wife's face; knowing how much she enjoyed having a cock in her ass. With Raj and Wil slamming into Penny's pussy, jamming her against the sofa, and Bernadette bouncing up and down on Stuart's hard-on; the couch was taking a beating.

Wil and Raj each began to nibble and suck on Penny's engorged nipples as they rammed their cocks up into her. The sensation was exquisite and Penny's body shivered with each orgasm. "Ohhh yesss," she squealed, "fuck me...fuck me...stretch my cunt." They began to fuck her in unison; their two dicks acting like one gigantic pole. "Mmmm yesss," she moaned with every hard thrust as they fucked the magnificent blond.

"I wish someone was filming this," Wil admitted, "you know for posterity's sake."

"Yeah right...posterity's sake my brown ass," Raj agreed, "you're thinking the same thing I am...that you'll never be with a woman this beautiful again and you want to remember it." They both grinned at each other and rammed their dicks up into her with such force that her whole body jiggled. "That IS one incredible body," Raj shook his head. They slowed their pace, wanting it to last as long as possible. Over Penny's smooth shoulders they could see Bernadette impaling herself on Stuart's dick, and watched her lean forward to retrieve an empty Corona bottle from the floor.

Wanting to top Penny's performance, Bernadette held the bottle by the end of the neck and twirled the flat end against her soaking wet slit until it was completely coated. Leaning back against Stuart, she pushed the beer bottle against her opening until it popped past her mound and penetrated her pussy. Stuart could feel the bottle sliding against his pole, separated by a thin membrane, and could only think: "now THAT'S hard." She began to shove it in and out of her pussy, furious fucking herself and trying her best to put on a show that would take all focus away from Penny. Bernadette spread her legs so wide that her heels were on on the sofa cushions.

Unfortunately, it was a tough crowd to please because everyone was busy pleasing themselves. Everyone except Leonard, and he was bound not to give her the satisfaction of his attention. Truth was, his buzz was wearing off and it was no longer even that much fun watching two cocks fucking his wife. At first, the double-penetration was fascinating, but as he sobered up, he was less excited. He started to clean up the kitchen area and contemplated going into the bedroom. The thought crossed his mind: "I would love to see the look on Sheldon or Amy's face if they walked in right now."

Wil and Raj had increased their pace and were thrusting up into Penny's hole as hard as they could. They were running their four hands up and down her silky smooth skin as they fucked the most magnificent naked woman they would ever see. "Fuck me...fuck me," she groaned. Bracing herself against the sofa back, she thrust her groin forward attempting to get more cock inside her. "Harder...harder," she pleaded, "stretch my fucking cunt." Raj looked down to watch his massive log sliding in and out of Penny's perfect pussy and felt the desire to shoot his load as deep inside her as possible.

"Cum in me," Penny begged, "I need to feel your hot seed inside me." Suddenly her vaginal muscles were squeezing their dicks and both men could not refuse her request. Ramming up into her juicy pussy, they both flooded her hole with their seed. "Oh God, yessss," she moaned as her body shivered, "I love having men cum inside me." Feeling their shafts twitch and jerk inside her pussy sent Penny's tunnel into a spasm as she milked their pricks. Her legs were spread so wide that instead of their combined loads drooling down her inner thighs, their juices were dripping out of her slit directly onto the floor and making a sizable puddle.

Reluctantly, Wil and Raj removed their hands from her smooth, warm skin and stood back; letting their shafts slip out of her wide open hole. They went around to the other side of the couch and watched Bernadette fucking herself with the Corona bottle as Stuart humped up into her asshole. Penny remained leaning against the back of the sofa with her marvelous legs spread wide, letting herself drain onto the floor. He actually giggled to herself thinking: "I should put one of those orange cones next to the puddle so no one slips and falls."

Seeing that she was all by herself, Leonard wandered over to her side and suggested: "so Mrs. Hofstadter, how about taking a shower with me."

"That sounds wonderful," she agreed, putting her arms around his neck, "just don't let my husband find out...he's very jealous." Before wandering off to the bathroom, they got a kitchen towel and wiped up the puddle on the floor...just to be safe.

After watching Bernadette pleasure herself with the bottle for a couple minutes, Raj and Wil turned round and watched the show being put on by Bert and Denise. Just as they turned, Howard's skinny body quivered and they could see Denise's cheeks go concave as she suckled and swallowed every drop deposited by Howard. Backing away, Howard assured them: "she is a great cock-sucker."

Standing beside Bert they were mesmerized by the incredible sight of her slit being spread obscenely wide by Bert's monstrous cock. It didn't seem possible that such a slender girl could be taking such a giant dick. Her pussy was so airtight that every time Bert thrust up into her, you could hear little farting sounds made by the air escaping around the edges of her hole. "Ohhh fuck, yesss," she squealed, "fuck me Bert...stretch my little fucking cunt. Your big fucking cock feels so good." Every time he thrust forward, she would jam her ass backward; their bodies slamming together. Her little titties were jiggling uncontrollably under her body as Bert slammed into her pussy.

"Now THAT'S fucking," Howard exclaimed as they watched Denise's lithe body shudder.

"Cum in me Bert," she gasped, "fill my little cunt." He couldn't flood her hole the way he had Penny's; he really hadn't had time to reload; but Bert slammed into her and pumped everything he had into the slender dirty-blond. His prick expanded as his orgasm peaked and Denise gasped: "holy shit your cock is huge...stretch me Bert...stretch me." She dropped down on her elbows, pointing her ass in the air and making a different angle for his penetration. This seemed to spur Bert on, and he began to grind his groin into her ass, achieving maximum penetration. Grasping her waist, he held her tight against him as his dick jerked and twitched inside her.

Her tight pussy felt so good, that Bert continued to pump into her long after his balls were drained. When he finally backed away, letting his shrinking log slide out of Denise's stretched out hole, Bert just sat back on his heels and took a deep breath. Denise dropped down to the carpet and rolled over so that she was laying on her back. Reaching out she grabbed the pillow Penny had used, turned it upside down to find a dry spot, and shoved it under her head.

Bernadette was till shoving the Corona bottle up into her pussy but, since Penny had left the room, no longer felt like it was a competition. As she slid the glass dildo out of her hole, she held it up for everyone's inspection. It was covered with her white froth and Raj snatched it out of her hand. "I'll take that," he proudly stated and began to lick the length of the smooth glass.

Howard being Howard nudged him with an elbow and stated: "I bet that's not the first time you've tasted your own sperm." Raj suddenly remembered that he had fucked Bernadette and sheepishly stopped licking the bottle.

"Are you about done back there," Bernadette demanded of Stuart as she ground her ass against his lap. Not answering verbally, Stuart reached around her, sunk his bony fingers into her tit-flesh and thrust up into her ass. She could feel the warmth of his load as it sprayed into her asshole and merely moaned: "mmmm." Stuart kneaded and squeezed her huge tits as if he were squeezing large mounds of Play-Doh. "Good job," she complimented him while standing up and letting him slip out of her ass.

Everyone was slowly coming down from their alcohol high and they gradually got dressed and left the apartment; not bothering to help clean up the party mess. When they reached the bathroom, Leonard suggested to Penny: "how about we take a nice relaxing bubble bath instead of a shower."

"You're just full of good ideas tonight," she kissed him as he started to draw the water. Penny tossed in her favorite strawberry/vanilla scented bath-bomb and when the tub was half full, they both eased down into the steaming water; facing each other. Penny slid her incredible legs over top of Leonard's, and they both eased back against their end of the tub. The water level was nearly at the top as they immersed their tired bodies. "After that work-out, this feels sooo wonderful," Penny moaned, "this was such a great idea." Her feet were on either side of Leonard and one by one he grasped them in his hands and massaged them...smiling all the time.

Not for the first time that night, she moaned: "that feels sooo good."

"You know," Leonard told her, "acupuncturists believe that the way to cure headaches is by stimulating nerves in the feet."

"I always thought asking Sheldon to leave the room was the quickest way," Penny giggled, as he tickled the bottom of her foot.

He began to run his hands up and down her smooth calves and replied: "nice...and I don't just mean the comment." Being submersed in the steaming water had totally relaxed their muscles. Leonard scooted forward so that Penny's knees were under his armpits, reached out to grab the body-wash bottle, and squeezed a generous dollop into his palm. After rubbing his hands together, he leaned forward and started to gently rub Penny's silky shoulders with his soapy hands. He proceeded down her arms to her elbows and then slipped his palms over to massage her perfect breasts, which were bobbing up and down on the surface of the water.

Paying extensive attention to her wonderful globes, he spread soap over every square inch and scrubbed her sensitive nipples with his fingertips. Every time he touched her tits, he was amazed at how firm, and yet soft they were...a total paradox. "I can't imagine a better job in the world than soaping you up," he admitted.

Feeling her pussy becoming wet from the inside, Penny mumbled: "I can think of one."

After massaging her perfect mounds, Leonard let his hands drift under the water and started to run them up and down her silky smooth thighs. The slightly oily residual from the bath-bomb had made her skin even more slick and Leonard was completely aroused when Penny reached down between his legs to grasp his penis. "You know," she seductively whispered, "I think I may need washing on the inside...I'm a pretty dirty girl." Leonard nodded in agreement; squirted body-wash on her hands and rolled his eyes as she slid them up and down his hard shaft. He slid his hands under her round cheeks and pulled her onto his lap, trapping his dick against her stomach.

The very tip of his prick broke the surface of the water as it grew in her hands and he joked: "up periscope."

Continuing with the submarine references, Penny suggested: "I think it's time to Dive...dive deep." Raising up slightly, she bent his rod down until it was poised at her slit and then just eased her magnificent body forward while his crown pushed through her plump mound and into her pussy. Sliding forward onto his groin, Penny impaled herself on Leonard's rock hard pole. "Ohhh God I love the feel of your cock inside me," she moaned while sitting on his lap. "We're the perfect fit," she exclaimed, "we fit just like Legos."

"Oh you sweet talker," Leonard answered, "you know just what turns me on." He had been delighted that she mentioned his favorite toy and they just sat there enjoying the snug fit and the warmth of the water. "You know," he mused, "I bet you could make a heck-uv-a dildo from Legos. You could make it as large as you liked, and all the knobby pieces would certainly stimulate your vagina...I think we should try it sometime."

"Hey," she offered, "maybe we could use Sheldon's pieces. Of course we wouldn't tell him. There's just one problem, suppose some pieces came apart when it was inside."

"Well if that happened," Leonard volunteered, "I would be happy to fish them out...starting with my tongue as a probe."

"God I love you," she proclaimed, "now fuck me baby...fuck me." Leonard grasped her perfect ass, a cheek in each hand, and pulled her against him as he gyrated his butt against the bottom of the tub. His erection twisted and turned inside her and Penny moaned: "ohhh...just like that baby...you're hittin' all the spots." He tried to jam upward, and because of the buoyancy of her body in the water, was able to lift her up and jam even more of his meat up her pussy. Her naked body bouncing up and down on his lap, Penny begged: "ohhh yesss...fuck me baby...fuck my cunt." Leaning forward, Leonard licked and nibbled on her earlobes and the sides of her swanlike neck.

Waves of water were sloshing out of the tub and soaking the bathmat and the floor as her marvelous tits slapped against the surface of the water. Reaching up, he squeezed and kneaded her slippery mounds: the most perfect set he would ever see. Penny leaned back against the end of the tub and when she did, the angle was perfect so that his shaft was scraping her clit with every thrust. Fucking his beautiful wife as hard as he could in that position, he leaned in and bit down on her right nipple while pinching her left gumdrop. Penny's body thrashed and quivered in the water, and she screamed: "oh my God, I love your cock."

Although the effects were lost in the bath-water, Leonard smiled because he knew he had just made her squirt for the third time that night. He continued to squirt and pump what little sperm he had left until exhaustion swept over them both. Turning to refill the tub with fresh warm water, Penny gasped: "I love being fucked by you."

"You see," he joked, "we even think alike." Scooting backward as Leonard's shrinking cock slid out of her hole, they both lay back against their ends of the tub and relaxed; both taking deep breaths and stretching their legs. Gazing into each others eyes, their heads bobbed, nearly asleep until the water had cooled so much that they shivered. Getting out of the water, Leonard started to pat her rosy soft skin dry with a huge bath-sheet and told her: "remember when I said that soaping you up was the best job...well, drying you off isn't bad either."

Grinning, she responded: "glad you're enjoying yourself...now where are those Legos."

(Thanks for reading my story. As always; it's not perfect, but I hope you enjoyed it. Positive or constructive comments are always welcome. If you don't like my stories; don't read them, and don't waste my time with your personal attacks.)