All Comments on 'Big Bang Theory - Penny Reminisces'

by shaggy77

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
LizzyK9696LizzyK9696about 4 years ago
Loved it !

I'm a huge fan of BBT. I didn't read the stories where all the cast is involved (because I'm afraid to be disappointed) but I like, no, I mean, I love your "one-shot" stories involving Penny...

Thank you ! I hope you'll offer many others !

baranbratbaranbratabout 4 years ago
Keep up the good work

Unlike LizyK9696 I like your stories and the ones I write. Just because he doesn't like one isn't any reason to disparage them without reading them. Just wait till you see Season 13. I already have 8 chapters done. Just keep plugging away, too bad there isn't a real season 13 and more for us to use.

LizzyK9696LizzyK9696about 4 years ago
@baranbrat

@baranbrat : Hey, I didn't say your stories weren't good, I just said I didn't read them because I was afraid to be disappointed... It's a personal opinion and to be honest I'm afraid because, first, there is a lot of chapters (and I prefer to read "one-shot" stories or stories with 3 or 4 chapters max), and secondly, your stories are inspired by the episodes and concern all the cast members and, for me, for my personal tastes, I don't want to read "sex" stories about some members of the cast. As I said, it's personal. I'm pretty sure your stories are good, and seeing the likes and the scores of your stories, my opinion doesn't really matter. ;-)

Sorry @shaggy77 for this comment that doesn't concern your story but I wished clarify my point of view.

Keep doing the good work, both of you @baranbrat & @shaggy77 :)

Kisses from France.

hokie3457hokie3457about 4 years ago
Oh Penny!

Way to go Penny!! Thanks for writing! Looking forward to more!M!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wants to try a 12in black man

WOLFMAN69INWOLFMAN69IN7 months ago

I ABSOLUTELY LUUUVVVED IT!!!!!!!! ME MYSELF I LIKE & ENJOY LONG STORIES! I WISHED SOME WERE NOVELS! (LIKE THIS ONE)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous