All Comments on 'Big Bang Theory - Penny Reminisces Pt. 06'

by shaggy77

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
PennyHofstadterPennyHofstadteralmost 3 years ago

Another amazing trip down memory lane with our favorite woman!! From the get-go, this was wonderful! Loved your jumping off point with the expansion of the engagement. Your version is so much more preferable and enjoyable!! Her thinking back on Nebraska activities as she drifted off to sleep linked the two sections and the two experiences of Penny perfectly! So much fun all the way through!!! The finish with the champagne douche? Nicely done!!! Always a pleasure to read your Penny!! Thank you so much for writing!!!

Greg6616722Greg6616722almost 3 years ago

I am glad you are continuing this series., you really know how to tell a story. Between this one and 'Blondes On Blacks' I am having a tough time trying to decide which one I like the best. You know what, your going to have to just keep writing both until I can make up my mind. I figure that by the time you have done at least twenty or thirty episodes of each series I will have make up my mind. Wink, wink, nudge, nudge.

Thank you and keep it up.

lamo668lamo668almost 3 years ago

Wow!! another super hot erotic story. I love all of your stories...I must confess the Penny stories are my favorites, with Kelly Bundy running a close second. Your writing skills are amazing please keep writing. I cannot wait to see what you come with next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous