All Comments on 'Big Bang Theory - Penny Reminisces Pt. 07'

by shaggy77

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like the story but they don't sell Yuengling in Nebraska dude.

shaggy77shaggy77over 2 years agoAuthor

Derek is from PA and packed his gently-used Accord full of it so he could have his comfort-beer after pre-season practices. Get a life, dude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Get a life? I read your story dumbass and you disrespect me? Go fuck yourself douchebag!

lamo668lamo668over 2 years ago

Love this series about Penny. Your stories are always hot. I love your work.....please keep it. Again I am your biggest fan.

shaggy77shaggy77over 2 years agoAuthor

Anonymous,

It's people like you that make us quit writing. We put our heart and soul into it and you just can't wait to find some infinitesimal imaginary problem that has nothing to do with the storyline. There are a couple typos in the story also...why didn't you point those out. You don't deserve my respect. Please don't read any more of my stories.

PennyHofstadterPennyHofstadterover 2 years ago

Another great entry in the Penny Reminisces series! I love that you give both “now” Penny and “then” Penny! You write both versions wonderfully and each time I see something by you, it’s a treat. So hope to read more from you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh BOO HOO! Quit whining. I like your stories and simply pointed out that the don't sell Yuengling in Nebraska. You're the idiot that took that as a slam. Write, don't write, I don't give a rats ass one way of the other. You aren't Hemingway dumbass so get over it.

shaggy77shaggy77over 2 years agoAuthor

I apologize. Can you imagine if Hemingway had written fan-fiction?

Greg6616722Greg6616722over 2 years ago

What I enjoy about reading your stories is that for me they seem to get better and better. And just like PennyHofstader said I also like how you give us the "now" Penny and the "then" Penny. Now you know what you have to do next right? You have to have Penny sit Leonard down and tell him about just how wild she was in her younger days, with him saying he would like to meet the old Penny and see just what a slut she used to be. Now that would be a great chapter. Please don't stop writing, you have a loyal fan base that would be sad if you quite. You have a wonderful talent and it would be a shame if you stopped.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you! I really do enjoy your stories. I wrote over 200 stories for CSSA and TSSA under the name Tori before they closed down and endured more than my share of criticism so don't take it personally.

shaggy77shaggy77over 2 years agoAuthor

Anonymous,

Thank you. I really miss TSSA (there were no restrictions for the Celebrity stories). Sorry I snapped...I had just received a few nasty comments in individual emails.

shaggy77shaggy77over 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you to my loyal readers for their positive comments. I sincerely appreciate you taking some of your valuable time to encourage me. I have received a couple excellent story suggestions...thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous