All Comments on 'Big Bang Theory - Penny's Lease Ch. 03'

by ShaneFull

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonderfully written, this third chapter of Penny's Lease continues this compelling drama. However, it is much too short, and more chapters are most certainly needed. Five stars.

shaggy77shaggy77almost 2 years ago

Great story. Thanks for sharing your imagination with us.

PennyHofstadterPennyHofstadteralmost 2 years ago

I was just re-reading Chapter 2 this weekend, so was thrilled to see this arrive! Loving the relationship between Penny and Tony! A little wary now that she is aware of being drugged. I hope that doesn’t change things so drastically. Lived him with her after Terry left. Hoping she decides she wants to please her grandpa to keep him supporting her and fucking her. Nicely done looking forward to your next chapter!! (I agree with Anonymous. Longer chapters from you stress always a good thing!) Thank you for writing!

Greg6616722Greg6616722almost 2 years ago

I'm glad you decided to continue this story. Just sorry it was kind of short, not complaining though, I always like it when Penny gets her slut side on. Hopefully there is more cumming.

RalCatRalCatabout 1 year ago

Enjoyed this series, anything with Penny / Kaley gets my cock and tongue twitching. Just thought it was lacking a DP session with Rod, Tony and her. Oh, the image that jumps into my imagination . . .

PennyHofstadterPennyHofstadter1 day ago

Wishing for the continuation of this! Tony needs to be Penny’s “sugar grandpa”! More please?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous