Big Bang Theory - Penny's Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
591 Followers

"Sounds good, sir," Leonard responded and followed his father-in-law.

On Tuesday evening, Leonard was packing waiting for the taxi to take him to the airport when he told Penny, "have a good time at your reunion...I'm sorry I won't be there. Sheldon has already texted my forty-seven times reminding me not to be late getting back. At least you'll have some time to say HI to Babe and all the rest of the farm critters," he teased.

"My pet pig was named Moondance, not Babe, and if you remember; Daddy ran over him with the tractor," she faked a pout.

"Oh...I was talking about the Blue Ox," Leonard grinned, "you know...Paul Bunyon."

"Very funny," Penny put her hands on her hips, "but don't forget...you get to share a motel room with Sheldon for the next two nights. I hope you don't get bored."

"Don't remind me," Leonard answered dejectedly, "but I won't be bored...I'll be surrounded by all those young Berkeley coeds."

"Oh really...and just what will you do with them," Penny asked.

"The same thing any red-blooded male would do...I'll ask them the best places to shop for a gift for my beautiful wife," he laughed. They heard the cab beep outside, and Penny kissed him passionately, swirling her tongue inside his mouth. "Oh great...now you get me aroused," he joked.

"Just something to keep you thinking," she coyly grinned, "there will be more of that waiting for you when I get home."

The big reunion banquet wasn't until Saturday night, but on Friday night the members of the championship football team and their cheerleaders had scheduled a recreational football game on the hallowed field of their glory days. Truth be told, Penny was actually very nervous about the reunion. Although she let all her friends in California think she was very popular; and she was until her senior year when even her close cheerleader friends deserted her. Most of the boys eventually ignored her because she wasn't as "loose" as her perceived reputation; earning her the label of "cock tease." When Jenny Malone was named head-cheerleader instead of her, most of her squad-mates chose Jenny over her to be friends with. Penny really didn't blame them because if you were in the doghouse of the head-cheerleader, you got stuck with all the unenviable assignments: like being the bottom of the pyramid, or during roll-call having to cheer for the bench-warmers instead of the stars of the team.

Penny had hoped her best friend, Cindy Shaver, would be at the reunion but knew her husband was serving in the Air Force and stationed in Japan, so it was a long shot. The invitation had asked that the cheerleaders wear their uniforms for the Friday Night Under the Lights game and Penny wondered how many would still fit into them as well as she did. She didn't have to wait long: as soon as she arrived at the field some of the other cheerleaders were already there. Jenny Malone was the first to greet her, acting like they were long lost sisters and hugging her. Penny had to chuckle to herself because the slut-bag had gained about forty pounds and was as shapeless as her friend Amy. You could see where she had added material to the uniform to make it fit. "Penny...we're so glad you showed up...it's just like old times."

Penny smiled and agreed, while thinking, "yeah...how are you going to stab me in the back this time."

Meagan, the Reunion committee chairperson, who had sent the letter to Penny also hugged her. She had lost so much weight that she was painfully thin and Penny noticed very old, healed tracks on her arms indicating she had beaten her monsters but they had taken their toll. A couple of the other cheerleaders had gained so much weight they looked like Oprah trying to squeeze into their uniforms. Jenny came back, arm in arm, with a handsome man wearing the number 7 on his football jersey and Penny knew who it was before Jenny reminded her. "You remember Keith...our championship quarterback...we have two kids now," she smiled. He went to hug Penny, but Jenny pulled him back.

"Hey Hollywood," he remarked obnoxiously, "I'm surprised you made it back."

"Well, I also had my parents anniversary," Penny confidently stated. She knew Keith well. Everybody thought that he was just another thing Jenny had stolen from her, but the truth was, she had dumped him. The first time she had gotten in his car, his hand immediately went to her breasts, and she had slammed the door and ended the night. Of course, that wasn't the story he had told everyone..."that bitch cock-tease."

One of the other players came down to the field wheeling a hand truck with a huge tub of ice and a half-keg of beer strapped to it. "I wish we had this back in the day," he shouted, and Penny remembered his name was Jason. They all sat around on the benches drinking beer from Solo cups and reminiscing while waiting for other players to show up. Only 14 football players made it to the reunion, so they ended up having a game of 7 on 7. They were all in jeans and their jerseys and the game wasn't full contact...just two-hand touch. Everyone was having fun and the women attempted to perform some of their old cheers...most ending in hilarious, disastrous results. Every time a good play was made, the game would stop for a drink, so everyone was soon on their way to being inebriated.

During the time-outs, Penny got reacquainted with some of the players (whether she wanted or not). The center, John Moustakus...whose nickname was Moose, who had always been a giant among his peers was now the County Extension Agent...meaning that one of his duties was assisting the local farmers with artificial insemination of their livestock. He was about six feet six and over three hundred pounds and she chuckled to herself imagining him with his arm inside some cow (she had seen the procedure many times on her Dad's farm).

Another player sat down by her, offered her a refill and introduced himself as Gene. "I remember you," she admitted, "but no offense, I didn't realize you were actually part of the team." She didn't say it, but she had always thought he was just the water-boy or something. He wore glasses and actually reminded her of a slightly taller Leonard.

A drunken Keith slapped Gene on the back and loudly proclaimed, "of course old Gene was part of the team: he was End, Guard and Tackle. He sat on the End of the bench, Guarded the Gatorade bucket, and Tackled anyone who went near it." Everyone laughed like hyenas, and Gene's face turned red...but he smiled in acknowledgement.

"Yeah," he spoke softly, "but I went to college and now I teach Science here...I'm not sure Keith could spell science. I actually did get into a few games when they were out of hand...see, I even got my letter-man jacket," and he gestured to where a jacket was draped over the bench with a big blue "L" on it.

Everyone was full-fledged drunk now and Joe, the tight-end who happened to be the only black member of the team, urged the cheerleaders, "how about a repeat of that special cheer you all did right before the championship game."

All the players hooted and hollered as the cheerleaders looked at each other. They all remembered that they had dared each other to perform one cheer without panties, trying to spur the team to the first championship in school history...and it had worked. Without even discussing it, they all reached up under their skirts and rolled their panties down and off their legs.

When they executed the cheer, all the players just stood and applauded and whistled; some actually jumping up and down with excitement. "Wow...just like old times," Joe shouted.

"I noticed one difference," Keith admitted, "Penny has gone all Hollywood...no more blond bush." Sliding her panties back up her marvelous legs, she blushed realizing everyone had seen her now-bald mound.

The game continued, but was now more of a comedy-of-errors and fumbles. One by one the other cheerleaders wandered away from the field and went home until Penny was the only one left sitting on the bench. Little did she know that before the game the players had all discussed her reputation of being a cock-tease and had come up with a plan for revenge.

In his job, Moose had access to the horse tranquilizer Ketamine, and near the end of the game they had slipped a tiny bit into Penny's beer cup. She was already quite tipsy and the added tranquilizer merely served to diminish her inhibitions and make her more compliant to suggestions.

When they had tired of football, all the players trooped over to the bench and downed a few more beers, throwing the empty cups at each other. Jason, slurring his words, reminded them: "hey my Uncle Jake is the head custodian and he left the locker rooms open and the field lights on for us. He gave me the keys to lock up, so we better clean up before we leave."

"Yeah, yeah," they all taunted him by throwing more cups around.

"I think we only have one order of business left," Keith announced, "and that is for Penny to pay us back for all the times she flaunted that little body around without putting out. Who wants to fuck our little Hollywood actress?" Everyone there immediately raised their hands.

Suddenly realizing the other cheerleader were gone, it dawned on Penny that she was now the center of their sexual attention. The strange thing was: instead of becoming apprehensive or scared...she could feel her crotch becoming damp. Too much beer and the surreptitious horse tranquilizer had erased her normal inhibitions and replaced them with arousal, and a genuine urge to please these men. "Hey Penny," Joe suggested, "how about a solo "special" cheer." She didn't even bother to answer, she just stood, reached up under her uniform skirt and slid her panties down her long, shapely legs. Facing the bench, she launched into a cheer routine, shaking her pom poms and performing several high kicks which flashed her bald mound. At the conclusion of the routine, she faced away from the team and bent over from the waist so that her skirt rode up high, giving everyone a nice long look at her perfectly round ass cheeks.

"God, Penny," Joe shouted, "you always had the greatest legs."

Standing back up and facing the bench, Penny smiled and said, "awww...thanks Joe. I do a lot of yoga now to keep toned."

"Yeah, you certainly seem limber," Jason commented, "you know, back in the day we all dreamed about seeing you do a topless cheer."

It was like Penny was outside her own body watching herself, and unable to refuse their suggestions as she asked, "would anyone else like to see that?" And immediately all their hands shot into the air again, reminding her of a well trained chorus-line. Reaching behind her back, she deftly unhooked her strapless bra and slipped it off under her uniform halter-top. Beginning another cheer, all the team members were mesmerized by watching her breasts wobble inside her top.

Halfway through the cheer she grasped the bottom of the material and slowly and deliberately pulled it off over her head. Watching her golden tresses fall back over her shoulders, seemed like slow motion and she could hear the gasps and whistles as her magnificent naked tits were exposed. They were truly the breasts of an actress...perfect in every way. As they watched her tits bounce and sway, everyone present began to rub the crotch of their jeans. "Go Penny go," Jason encouraged her and everyone began to rhythmically clap.

Wanting to please her audience, Penny slowly reached behind her, unzipped her skirt and then stood still while gravity pulled it down her endlessly long legs, where it pooled at her feet. She kicked it aside and finished the cheer clad only in her sneakers and ankle socks. "Holy fuck," Moose yelled, "look at that fucking body." As soon as she was done with the routine, she was surrounded by her high school football team, and it seemed like there were hands groping every inch of her silky skin. There were hands rubbing her belly and thighs and lips attached to her gumdrop nipples. Someone was kneeling behind her spreading her ass cheeks and licking her crack.

Without even thinking, Penny spread her legs far apart, permitting Joe to kneel in front of her and massage her puffy lips with his thick thumbs. She was so aroused that her meaty labia began to open on their own, reminding her that Leonard told her they looked like the wings of a butterfly when she was turned on. Joe gently pulled her fleshy flaps wide open and marveled at how pink her pussy was. Leaning forward, he slid his tongue from the bottom of her slit to the top, causing her to shiver. Lapping at her wet slit like a kitten laps milk, Joe slid his fat tongue up inside hole as far as it would reach. Penny felt her knees weaken and probably would have dropped to the ground if she hadn't been held up by all the hands.

One by one, all the team members had dropped their jeans until Penny was surrounded by a virtual forest of erections. "Since I'm the quarterback, I think I should be first," Keith announced, some of you hold her." Two guys cradled each side of her torso, two others held her smooth legs, spreading them wide apart and they easily lifted her off the ground; presenting her to their team captain. They looked like pallbearers at a funeral holding a casket for examination. Standing between her splayed legs, Keith sneered, knowing he was finally going to fuck the cock-tease who had turned him down all those years ago.

Looking down between her legs, Penny almost laughed when she saw that the "big man on campus" had a prick that resembled a regular hot dog. She almost felt sorry for Jenny, having to settle for him every night...almost. Keith rubbed his crown against her slit, then nodded to his buddies, who then shoved Penny's body forward and impaled her on his underdeveloped penis. Truthfully, she was so aroused and wet that she barely felt his "cocktail weenie" slide up her hole. He pumped about three times, pulled out and shot about three drops of semen on her taut stomach.

Penny was so turned on that she squirmed in their hands, craving to be satisfied. Moose suggested that they lay her on the bench for his turn. Gene rushed to spread his jacket down on the bench as a cushion. Putting her magnificent nude body down on the bench so that her ass cheeks were at the end, the players held her four limbs in place, not realizing she had no intention of putting up a fight. Raising her head as the huge former lineman wedged his immense body between her legs, her eyes opened wide. Moose's cock was proportionate to the rest of his body...it was huge. At least ten inches in length and as fat as a Coke bottle, Penny could feel her juices seeping out of her pussy and leaking down her ass crack.

Bending his knees, Moose aimed his bulbous crown at her slippery slit and pushed forward. Penny could feel the pressure against her fleshy mound as he tried to penetrate her. He grasped her trim waist in his farm-boy hands and pressed all his weight forward, watching her juicy folds stretch around his head until it finally slipped into her hole. Feeling her lips stretch farther than ever before, Penny gasped, "holy crap on a cracker." Moose couldn't believe he was about to fuck the most beautiful girl he had ever seen; the girl they had all dreamed about in high school. Shoving steadily forward, he watched as his massive cock disappeared into Penny's cunt. "Oh my fucking God," she squealed, feeling his gigantic log sliding up into her belly, stretching every inch of her pussy. "That feels so fucking good."

Grinning from ear to ear, Moose didn't stop pushing until his balls slapped against her wonderful ass cheeks. "You won't believe how tight she is," he announced to everyone, "she's like a virgin." Penny just smiled when she heard that and shoved her body forward to meet him, making sure the entire shaft was inside her.

"Fuck me Moose," she encouraged him, "stretch my fucking cunt." Tightening his grasp on her hips, Moose slowly backed out of her tunnel and then jammed the entire length back in as hard as he could. The sensation of her hole shrinking and then completely expanding almost simultaneously sent Penny over the edge and her whole body convulsed. "Oh my God...oh my God...fuck me...fuck my little cunt," she screeched as Moose began to fuck her as hard and fast as he could. Her marvelous tits had flattened out on the sides of her chest and were flopping aimlessly in circles as Moose reached up and corralled them in his huge hands. They were the softest, warmest tits he had ever felt, and he knew he wasn't going to last much longer as he rammed his cock into the gorgeous blonde.

She was squirming so violently that they released her limbs and she immediately tried to wrap them around the large lineman. Her legs only extended part way around his torso and she kicked her heels against his flabby ass, urging him to drive deeper into her hole. Again Moose grasped her waist for leverage as he pounded her pussy, stretching her tight cunt with every thrust of his monstrous cock. Watching her mounds flopping on her chest, Moose gave one final shove up into her tunnel and began to flood her insides with his seed. Pumping for all he was worth, emptying his balls into the girl of his wet-dreams, Moose had never been happier. "Yesssss...fuck me...fill my fucking cunt," she squealed, "oh my God I love being fucked."

"You heard her boys...who's next," Keith called out, with a wicked sneer on his face.

Moose pulled his rapidly shrinking log out of her sopping wet hole and when Penny looked behind him, the whole team had formed a line like they were in the cafeteria waiting for the lunch lady to dish out their scoop of tuna-noodle casserole. "Who would have ever guessed that we'd see "little miss perfect" pulling a train," Keith sarcastically commented.

"Yeah," she couldn't resist adding, "and who would have guessed you would have the tiniest car." Everyone began to laugh and Keith shot them a look that could kill.

Joe stepped up to the bench and Penny spread her legs as far as they would go, inviting him to penetrate her. "Oh my God, it's true," she gleefully noticed when she saw what was hanging between his legs. Joe's jet-black cock was even larger than Moose's. Sitting up, she tried to wrap her hands around the shiny pole, marveling at it's size. She had always compared Leonard's penis to a Poland Spring water bottle, but Joe's was even fatter. Her fingers didn't come close to meeting as she squeezed and stroked the ebony monster. Leaning forward, she swirled her tongue around the angry looking purple head and a string of pre-cum dripped onto her chin. Her inebriated mind could only think of one thing and she looked the slender tight-end in the eyes and commanded, "fuck me."

"With pleasure," Joe answered as he hooked his hands under Penny's knees and hoisted her incredible legs up onto his shoulders. Looking down, she was nearly hypnotized by the contrast of his dark, black pole poised at her pale white opening. Moose's jism had been dripping out of her pussy and Joe let it drizzle on his crown before spreading her meaty lips. It was definitely the fattest prick she had ever seen, and Penny was thankful that Moose had already stretched her when Joe began to penetrate her.

"Oh fuck yeah," she moaned as Joe pushed steadily forward, stretching her cunt even farther than Moose. Watching his black pole disappear into her tight hole was incredibly erotic and Penny could actually see her stomach distend as he advanced inside her. Her body quivered as he scraped her G-spot and clit at the same time and she groaned, "holy shit I love cock." When his scrotum finally rested against her ass cheeks, Penny felt like a stuffed Thanksgiving turkey and she begged, "fuck me...fuck me...fuck me." Staring at the incredible naked blonde impaled on his massive shaft, Joe was more than eager to grant her wish.

shaggy77
shaggy77
591 Followers