Big Bang Theory - Penny's Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have to admit, I've dreamed about fucking you on many occasions," he admitted as he slowly slid his meat out of her tunnel, letting her feel her pussy walls shrink as he withdrew. Three times he slid in and out of her excruciatingly slow, enjoying how her swollen juicy lips gripped his glistening black pole.

"Oh my God...fuck me...fuck me...stop teasing," she begged as he withdrew until just his bulbous head was inside her.

"What...I can't hear you," Joe winked at the other players, his crown just inside her, "what do you want?"

"Jam that big black cock into me...stretch my little pussy," she implored him, "fuck me...fuck me hard." She tried to shove her magnificent naked body up onto his meat as he held her legs high. Grinning, Joe shoved his prick into Penny's cunt as hard as he could, her whole body shaking with the force. "Oh my God that feels good," she screeched, "fuck my fucking cunt." Joe held on to her waist as he pulled her body upward to meet his downward thrusts, stuffing as much of his horse-cock into her pussy as possible. Slamming in and out of her tight hole, Joe smiled while watching her incredible tits sloshing on her chest.

One of the other players broke from his place in line, straddled the bench above her head and lay his penis on her face, his scrotum resting on her forehead. Reflexively, Penny opened her mouth like a baby bird waiting to be fed and he slipped his five inches all the way in. Swirling her talented tongue around his crown she sucked his meat into the back of her throat as he began to fuck her face. Every time Joe rammed up her cunt, her teeth banged against the other players groin, forcing his prick deeper into her mouth. In her inebriated state, it was nearly impossible to concentrate on the blowjob while being fucked, so she just let him slide in and out of her throat.

Joe was increasing the pace, slamming his monstrous cock in and out of her slippery cunt, and reached up to squash her soft tits in his giant hands. Grinding his groin into hers and trapping her engorged clit between their bodies, he erupted inside her, flooding her tunnel with his hot seed. "Mo my Mod," she mumbled as his semen seeped through the airtight seal of her mound and dribbled back down her ass. Struggling for air, she reached up and pushed the prick out of her mouth just as it also began to ejaculate. Keeping her mouth open, she tried her best to capture the stream as it arced toward her head. It wasn't like she had no experience, and she managed to snag, with her tongue, nearly every drop.

When Joe had finished pumping her full of his cum, he lowered her long legs back down to the bench, allowing his shrinking pole to slip out of it's slick sleeve. Turning to Jason, who was next in line, Joe told him, "best fuck I've ever had...just look at that body."

Stepping up to take Joe's place, Jason just stared at the gorgeous nude blonde laying back on the bench relaxing...she truly was a goddess...a goddess with a tiny droplet of cum on her forehead. "You are so beautiful, Penny," he complimented her as she reached forward and grasped his rigid penis. It wasn't very thick, it reminded Penny of a pepperoni stick, but it was one of the longest she had ever handled...she estimated it was a foot long.

"Very nice," she complimented him back, as she pulled him between her legs, spreading them wide. Obviously lubrication was no concern as Penny guided his crown to the slit between her labia and watched as he pushed forward, penetrating her. "Oh yesssss," she moaned, laying back on the bench and just enjoying the sensation of his cock sliding into her. It seemed to be endlessly long as she felt it sliding...sliding...and sliding up into her belly until his head bumped her womb. "Holy shit," she exclaimed, "that feels so nice." Jason began to fuck her very slowly; drawing his length out and then sliding all the way back in.

After a few painfully slow strokes, Jason circled his arms around Penny's exquisite body and scooped her up in his arms, lifting her off the bench. Following his lead, she wrapped her silky legs around his waist and her arms around his neck; allowing him to actually carry her around, impaled on his lengthy rod. Turning her body towards the queue line, Jason suggested, "she has another hole." The next player in line beamed as he approached her perfect backside, stroking his long, slender cock. Jason slid his hands down her smooth back and gripped her perfectly round ass cheeks, kneading them and digging his fingernails into her flesh. Pulling her buttocks apart, he presented a clear target for the other player's erection.

Moose and Joe's semen had dribbled down her crack and the man behind her swirled his crown in their lubrication and pressed it against Penny's brown hole. Bending his knees and pushing upward, he plowed through her sphincter ring and penetrated her delectable ass. "Ohhh shittt," she gasped as both cocks slid all the way up inside her. She had never cared for anal sex, but in her state, being sandwiched between two long pricks felt incredible. They started to fuck her, bouncing her up and down on their poles and she shouted, "hooolllyyy crap...stuff my fucking holes...fuck me...fuck me...oh my God I love cock." Jason repeatedly lifted her petite body up and then let gravity take it's course, impaling her gorgeous body on the two shafts. They drove their cocks up into her as hard as they could, her cheeks jiggling with every thrust.

Reaching around, the player behind her roughly squeezed and kneaded her wonderfully firm tits, violently pinching her gumdrop nipples. Her body quivering, Penny groaned, "yessss...fuck me...jam those fucking cocks into me." Like most of his teammates, Jason had ogled Penny's body back in high school, wondering what she looked like nude; and what he saw now didn't disappoint. They had all tried to get into her panties, but the truth was she had dated a "stoner" named Mick their senior year. He was a couple years older and had worked at a local gas station. The fact that she had shot them all down, made fucking her incredible body now all the sweeter. He squeezed her ass as hard as he could and began to flood her cunt with his load, jamming his erection up into her belly. His teammate followed his lead and pumped her ass-hole full of his seed.

"Ohhh yesss," she gasped, "cum in me...fill my fucking holes." When they were done, Jason set her glistening body down in front of him and their shriveling pricks slipped out of her holes. Standing there, cum was drooling down her thighs from both holes and the next in line threw Gene's jacket on the ground and lay on his back, his hard-on pointing at the sky. Recognizing the scenario, Penny quickly straddled his torso, her back to his face and bent her knees, lowering her incredible body. When she felt his crown bumping against her crotch, she reached down between her thighs and spread her fleshy lips to let the accumulated jism lubricate his penis. Feeling his hands spread her amazing cheeks, Penny leaned back slightly and poised her ass above his waiting prick. Putting her hands down on each side (and grateful for Gene's jacket), she eased her body down, feeling his six inches of slender meat slide snugly up her rectum until she was sitting firmly on his lap.

Gracefully, she extended her luscious legs out to he sides, presenting the next player in line an inviting target. Feeling how empty her pussy felt, Penny reached for his long hot-dog and pulled him forward. Kneeling between her splayed limbs, he acted like he was late for a bus and lunged forward, sinking his prick to the hilt up her juicy cunt. Laying back against the first player's chest (whose name she learned when she heard the cheers, "split that ass, Bill); Penny moaned, "yesss...I fucking love cock."

The next in line was growing anxious and stepped between her and Bill's legs, kneeling beside his teammate. His pole was also on the slender side, but at least nine inches long as he moved forward and nudged his head against her spread slit. Her mind was nebulous from the beer and tranquilizer, but one thing was clear to Penny: she craved cock. Hooking her fingers inside her juicy flaps, she spread her lips as far as she could to invite the third player to enter her. Grinning from ear to ear, watching the incredible naked body in front of him squirming in delight, he wedged his crown into her tight tunnel alongside his teammate and began to push forward.

Grinding her ass down on Bill's prick, Penny reveled in the sensation of having two hard cocks sliding up her pussy: "ohhh yesss...fuck me...fuck me...stretch my fucking cunt." Her body shuddered with desire as the three teammates began to simultaneously fuck her holes. "That feels so fucking good," she gasped as they stuffed her full of cock, "fuck me...fuck me hard."

Bill's groin was becoming drenched as he plowed her perfect ass; all the accumulated fluids drooling down onto him, and he commented, "who would have guessed that "Little Miss Hollywood" would be such a cock-hound."

"Well the drug might have helped that," Gene offered.

"Yeah...right," Keith disagreed, "she's just a slut."

Feeling how damp his crotch was, Bill had an idea and slowly backed out of her snug rear hole. Inching himself downward under her slippery cheeks, he carefully wedged his crown between the other two pricks, and swiftly shoved upward with all his force. Penny screeched, "holy fucking shit," as her cunt was now being stretched by three cocks. "Oh my God...oh my God," Penny screamed as three cocks began to fuck her over-stuffed pussy. Her body went into a spasm as the meat inside her hole scraped against every nerve ending. The team gathered around to watch the historic penetration, and they cheered and whistled as they watched the three cocks thrust in and out of Penny's battered cunt. Bill wrapped his arms around her sweating body and violently pinched her gumdrop nipples.

Penny saw sparkling lights in front of her eyes as her body convulsed with over-stimulation; droplets of drool escaping the corner of her mouth before she could swallow it. Her vaginal muscles contracted as one by one, the three players pumped her pussy full of their loads. As their three cocks fucked her stretched out cunt, Penny's arms and legs twitched and quivered out to her sides. Bill couldn't resist commenting, "man...she really does love cock."

Feeling her insides being literally flooded with their cum, Penny had another orgasm and her vaginal muscles squeezed their pricks, trying to keep them inside her. One by one they shriveled and slipped out of her enlarged opening, and then stood back to admire her naked body. "Man...look at her cunt," one of the players exclaimed, "it's not pink anymore...it's bright red." Everyone, including Penny, stared between her legs where her slit was now a large open hole with gobs of semen dribbling out onto Gene's jacket.

"I told you she was a slut," Keith sneered, "I'll show you." He was still pissed about her comment concerning his size as he kneeled between her splayed legs. Cupping his thumb inside his other fingers, he began to insert them between her plump and swollen labia; sliding them further and further up her sopping wet hole until his entire hand was inside her cunt.

He was wrist deep in her juicy pussy and began to twist and turn his closed fist inside her. "Fuck...yeah," Penny groaned, feeling his fingers tickling her inner tunnel. Her naked body squirmed as Keith started to fuck her with his closed fist, thrusting it in and out of her abused cunt. "Oh God," she mumbled and reached up to maul her own wonderful breasts, twisting her gumdrop nipples roughly. Deciding that she was enjoying it way too much, Keith slid his slimy hand out of her tunnel, and held it up in the air like a trophy.

There was no rest for Penny and in her condition, she wouldn't have had it any other way. The drug had produced the desired effect and she still craved cock. Her pussy felt empty, especially now that it was wide open and she could feel the cool night air rushing up inside her. Next in line wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her so that she was posed on her hands and knees; then wasted no time in slamming his cock up her worn out pussy, fucking her doggy-style. Throwing her head back in ecstasy, happy to have a hard cock back in her cunt; another stiff shaft slipped through her lips and down her throat.

Spreading her knees and arching her back, Penny welcomed the hard pole fucking her pussy... the familiar slap of his scrotum against her mound. Trying to concentrate, she sucked enthusiastically as the player in front of her cradled her angelic face in his hands and fucked her mouth. Her magnificent tits swayed under her and jiggled every time the man fucking her slammed against her ass. Penny had a hard cock in her pussy, and in her cloudy mind, that was all that mattered.

Over the course of the next couple of hours, she repeatedly serviced the same thirteen cocks. Once a hole was vacant, another hard rod was stuffed into it. Most of the players fucked her at least twice...some three times...using and abusing her incredible body. Most of the team had wives or girlfriends to get home to, but before they left the field, they all gathered around Penny's naked body one more time, and as she kneeled in the center of their circle, they all masturbated...shooting one last (although weak) stream of jism on her skin. Penny was coated in cum...it drooled off her face, tits, hair...everywhere.

When they were done using her, Keith ordered, "Gene...take care of her," and everyone walked away, satisfied and pleased with themselves.

Gene had brought a few towels down from the locker room; a chore he was used to; and offered them to the still dazed Penny. She sipped some beer, the only fluid she could find to quench her thirst, as she toweled off. He helped her get dressed, although her panties were mysteriously missing. Sitting on the bench, she shyly asked, "ummm, I don't remember you taking part tonight," and she nodded her head toward where his jacket still lay.

"No...although I'm no different from the others: I've always dreamed of having sex with you. I just couldn't bring myself to do it after seeing them slip that horse tranquilizer in your beer."

"So that's what happened," she calmly stated, "I wondered...I mean I DO like sex, but I didn't think I had gotten that drunk...not that I remember everything. I have a really big favor to ask you: I figured there would be drinking tonight so I took a cab here and left the rental car back at the hotel...would you mind terribly giving me a lift back."

"It would be my pleasure," Gene assured her, "are you sure you don't want to take a shower first; the locker room is still unlocked...I think."

"No, I think I'll wait until I get back to my room," she told him. He had to help her up the embankment to the parking lot since she was still inebriated, and when he opened the car door for her, she spotted his carrying cases in the back seat. "You know I've done some modeling...are those camera cases in the back?"

"Yeah...I'm kinda a photography nerd, " he informed her. "I'm the unofficial photographer for the local newspaper, and the adviser for the Photography Club at school, and the photographer for the yearbook. I actually collect antique cameras. You probably remember I was President of the Audio-Visual Club when we were in high school."

Suddenly feeling contrite, Penny blurted out, "I'm so sorry if I was mean to you in high school, but honestly, I barely remember you...sorry."

"No...you weren't...not per-se. I was just kinda invisible to everyone...it was like I wasn't there. That was the life of a nerd back then," he stated with a note of sadness.

Beginning to giggle as they drove, Penny confessed, "you know I married a nerd...actually he's my third husband," and she giggled some more. She didn't elaborate that he was also her second husband, and her first husband was Zack which they both thought was a fake Vegas wedding.

"Wow...you really did go Hollywood," Gene commented as Penny's mind clouded over again and they drove in silence.

When they arrived at the DoubleTree, Penny tried to get out of the car, stumbled, and nearly fell. She asked Gene, "would you please help me up to my room...I wouldn't want to fall in the Lobby...I just remembered I don't have any panties on." Gene remembered because he had been staring at her incredible legs all the way from the football field.

Once inside the room, the first thing Penny did was snatch a tiny bottle of vodka from the mini-bar and drink it down in one swig. Shuffling toward the bathroom, throwing all modesty out the window, she swiftly shed her cheerleader uniform and made a beeline for the shower. As she turned the water on, she asked Gene, "would you please wait to make sure I don't slip in the shower and kill myself?"

From the bedroom she heard, "OK, but I have a favor to ask you."

"Whatever it is...how could I refuse after you've been so kind," she answered.

"You're the only famous person I know," Gene began, "would you mind if I brought up one of my cameras and took some photos of you...you know, like head shots...maybe for the Alumni section of the yearbook."

Being a real "ham" at heart and feeling flattered, Penny agreed, "sure, I love having my picture taken." Gene literally ran to the car and back and when he closed the door to her room, he heard her call from the bathroom, "would you please come here and help me...I'm still more fucked up than I realized...and it's slippery in here."

When he opened the bathroom door the first thing that struck him was how spacious it was, "wow...these DoubleTrees are really nice." The second thing that registered was that Penny was completely naked and dripping wet as she stood in the shower. It wasn't that he had never seen her nude before, but there was something so erotic about her wet, glistening body...and he had her all to himself. Realizing that he was staring, he averted his eyes and inquired, "what did you need assistance with?"

"You're welcome to look," she laughed when he consciously looked away, "it's nothing you haven't seen before. It's really slippery in here...no adhesive ducks," and she laughed again knowing he had no idea what she was referring to. "Would you mind washing my back...I'm really not too steady on my feet yet." He reached in and took the soapy loofah from her hand, and as he was stretching to reach her back, she scolded him, "that just won't do...get those clothes off and join me."

Despite what he had seen earlier that night, Penny was still without question the sexiest woman he had ever seen and Gene jumped at the opportunity. Shedding his clothes in record time, Penny couldn't help but "size him up." His penis, already nearly fully erect, was an average six incher and thick as a pepperoni stick. She was glad he wasn't nearly as large as her Leonard because she was beginning to have feelings for the kind, thoughtful nerd. There was plenty of room in the expansive shower stall and Penny leaned against the wall, letting the large shower-head cascade warm water down her back. Gene wasted no time in attacking her silky smooth back with the scrubber, working his way down to her absolutely perfect ass cheeks. While washing her firm thighs, Penny surprised him by turning around so that the water was behind her and she was facing him. "I think the front needs some attention also," she coyly stated while spreading her legs as far as the enclosure would allow.

Gene just stood there staring at the most beautiful naked woman he had ever seen, almost in a trance until Penny grasped his hand holding the loofah and placed it on her right breast. Shaking his head as if to clear actual cobwebs, he began to gently scrub the most magnificent tits he had ever touched. "Oh my God she's beautiful," Gene thought as he watched the soapy water cascade down over her nude form. His penis was now throbbing as he massaged her taut belly with the sponge and moved it slowly down to her groin.