Big Bang Theory - Penny's Reunion

Story Info
Penny attends high school reunion.
12.4k words
4.67
24.4k
22

Part 41 of the 51 part series

Updated 08/17/2020
Created 01/23/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
591 Followers

(Fictional story about fictional characters)

(A stand-alone story)

***

Setting her cell phone down on the kitchen counter, Penny turned to Leonard, who had just entered the apartment, and posed the question, "I bet you can't guess where we're going to be two weekends from now?"

"Well, as long as there is a bed and you in the equation...I'm in," he grinned and patted her incredibly firm ass cheek, which was clad in her favorite black leggings.

Smiling widely, she quipped, "you little horn dog...Bernadette was sure wrong on this one."

"Which one is that," he asked, pecking her on the cheek.

"She told me that once we were married, the sex drive would diminish and we would start taking each other for granted," she answered.

"How sad for her that she married that wimp Howard, and you held out for Iron Man," Leonard chuckled, pumping his chest out.

Laughing easily, Penny told him, "easy there my little stud muffin...don't hurt yourself. You know I love our friends, but I still can't believe she married Howard...he was always so sleazy."

"Yeah I know...believe me I know...but he does have a big heart," Leonard offered, "and he is very loyal."

"Yeah so is a dog," Penny said, "and they're probably easier to house-train."

"Anyway...I could never take for granted the woman of my dreams," Leonard confessed, "every day I feel thankful that you're in my life."

"Stop it or you'll make me cry," she commanded.

"Sooo...back on track...where will we be in two weeks," Leonard asked.

"Oh yeah...," she informed him, "we will be in Nebraska for my parents 35th anniversary party."

"Kind of short notice isn't it," he observed.

"You know Randall," she explained, "his brain is so fried that it's a miracle he remembers his own name. It's not a problem is it?"

"Heck no...you know I love your parents. Your mother is more of a mother to me than my own, and your father has been in my corner since day-one. Every time you dumped me, he encouraged me not to give up," Leonard confessed.

"Daddy did always know what was best for me," Penny laughed, "especially in this case. I guess he recognized a super-hero in disguise. I think you were the first boyfriend he ever approved of. You know when I called to tell them that I had eloped and gotten married, the first words out of his mouth were; "please tell me it's Leonard.'"

A couple days later, while she was doing yoga at home, Penny's phone rang and when she answered it, she was surprised by the familiar greeting, "hi Slugger."

"Hi Daddy," she exclaimed, and the first thought that went through her head was that her brother Randall had spilled the beans about the surprise party, "what's up...how are you."

"I'm pretty good Slugger...how are you," he inquired.

"I'm good Daddy," she answered.

"And my favorite son-in-law," he continued.

"He's good too," she smiled remembering the conversation they had just had, "what's up Daddy."

"Well the reason I called is that I just found an envelope addressed to you. I was searching for the remote and this letter must have fallen down behind the couch before we could forward it...it's postmarked three months ago...sorry," he admitted.

"Well who's it from," she wanted to know.

"Someone named Meagan, it says on the return address...I think you went to school with her."

"That's odd...I haven't heard from her in years," Penny mused, "would you open and read it for me."

"Sure thing...oh, your class is having a 15 year reunion and they want you to attend. The RSVP date was last week though...sorry, again. She has a phone number," and he read it to her as she jotted it down. They chatted about the letter and other nonsense for a few more minutes and then hung up; the subject of the anniversary never arising.

When Leonard came home and plopped his keys in the bowl by the front door, Penny threw her arms around his neck and planted a big wet kiss firmly on his puckered lips. "I'm almost afraid to ask what warranted that welcome," he admitted.

"Just glad to see my man," Penny giggled as he looked over the top of his glasses at her, "but if you must know, I need to ask you a favor."

"Ask away my queen," Leonard ceremoniously bowed.

"How would you like to spend an entire week at my parents...well, not at the farm, but at a motel near there," she asked.

"Well, I'm not opposed to the idea as long as it's the week before the anniversary party and not the week after...that's the week the university asked Sheldon and I to speak at a symposium at Berkeley...remember...or as you labeled it: the snooze-fest," he reminded her.

"Holy crap on a cracker, I totally forgot about that," she confessed, "I guess I was hoping it would go away. Here's the thing: the week after the party, my high school class is having its 15th reunion. I just found out about it from my father and I already called to say I would attend. Normally I would have no desire to see my old classmates, but our senior year we won the state football championship, and all my old cheerleader squad will be there. According to the Alumni Association newsletter my father read to me, they have something planned every day for a week, with a big dinner on Saturday."

"Wow, your little school won the state championship; that's impressive," Leonard said, knowing she had attended a small high school outside of Omaha.

"Oh, it was Class D...not the same as the big boys. Kind of ironic that I went to Lincoln High; but it was near Omaha, not Lincoln," she mumbled, "but they probably have a Lincoln High in Lincoln too."

"Well, it sounds like a big deal," Leonard stated, "how about if we go to the anniversary party and I'll hang out for a couple days and then fly home by myself...you can stay for the big festivities and then come home. I really am looking forward to seeing your folks again, and maybe you can show me some of your old stomping grounds."

Throwing her arms around his neck again, she declared, "you are the best husband ever...just for that, I may have to pay a visit to Victoria's Secret this week." Later that night while Leonard was sitting at his desk working on his laptop, he heard Penny's cheerful voice from the hall: "because you've been such a good sport about all this Nebraska stuff, you're in for a surprise." He barely paid attention, engrossed in the description of a new video game, until she raced around the corner into the living room, dressed in her old cheerleader's outfit and began to chant, "Leonard, Leonard, he's my man...if anyone can please me Leonard can." While cheering, she had gone through the entire array of cheer-leading moves: waving her pom-poms over her head and performing high kicks, before ending in a wide split on the floor.

"Oh...my...God," Leonard gasped, "you are soooo hot." And she was! The uniform still fit her like a glove, her curves filling out all the right places. It was obvious that her breasts had grown, because the wonderful, obviously bra-less, globes threatened to flop out of the confines of her crop-top. When she had done a high kick, Leonard had noticed that she was wearing one of her skimpiest thongs; a string really; and he called her on it, "are those the regulation issue panties for that uniform?"

"You caught that did you," she coyly responded as she advanced toward him and then straddled the desk chair and sat in his lap facing him, "no...these are just for the benefit of my favorite hero."

"It's definitely a nice touch," he grinned, "you are sooo beautiful," and he leaned forward, cradling her head in his hands and kissed her passionately.

When he began to nibble on her long, graceful neck, she squirmed on his lap feeling his erection bulging against his pants. "You know that drives me crazy," she groaned as his teeth nipped at her ear. Reaching down between them, Penny frantically unzipped his trousers and, with some difficulty, fished his throbbing hard-on out through his fly. It was her favorite cock of all time (and she had sampled plenty): nearly nine eight inches (yes, she had measured it), and incredibly fat. She had often thought that it was the perfect size for her. Wiggling her body around on his lap, she pulled her barely-there thong aside and shoved her body forward, impaling herself on his log. "Oh God," she moaned, feeling his girth stretch her juicy lips."

"Hoooly shit," Leonard reacted as his prick was squeezed by her hot, wet tunnel.

They just sat there motionless for a couple minutes just enjoying the sensation. It was almost as if they were communicating telepathically as they hugged each other tightly. Then, "fuck me baby...fuck your little wife," she begged, moving her body back and forth. Leonard began to thrust his hips upward, burying his cock as far up her hole as he could. "Ohhh yeah," she groaned, writhing on his lap. He surprised her by using his feet to shove against the floor, sending the desk chair scooting across the room with them along for the ride. "Oh my God," she exclaimed, "that was so great...why have we never done that before."

"I told you once before...I'm a romance-ninja...full of surprises," he grinned as he nibbled her ear lobe and ground his groin up into her.

Leonard reached up and pushed her crop top uniform up exposing her absolutely wonderful breasts. They were a work of art: a full 36 C that hung slightly on her chest despite being perfectly firm. Her rosy pink areola were elliptical in shape and topped by completely aroused gumdrop sized nipples. Cupping them in his hands, he admired their perfection. Every time he touched them he was amazed how soft and pliable they were. Kneading them, he leaned back in the chair, using the leverage to drive his meat even farther up her cunt. "Oh God sweetie," Penny moaned, "you truly are full of surprises." When he captured her left nipple between his teeth, she shoved her body against his groin, scraping her swollen clit against his zipper.

"Holy fuck," Penny screamed as her entire body went into a spasm and she could feel her juices squirting out of her cunt and drenching Leonard's trousers. Feeling her vaginal muscles gripping his cock, Leonard shoved upward and started to flood her pussy with his hot seed. Of all the sexual partners she had been with, Leonard was the only one that had ever made her squirt...maybe it was all psychological, and it was because he was the only one she had been on love with.

Beginning to relax and laying against him in the chair, she whispered in his ear, "holy shit, I love fucking you."

"You silver tongued devil," he chided her, "I have to admit that your pussy feels sooo great."

Shoving their chair back to the desk, they were surprised by a presence at their door: knock, knock, knock..."Leonard and Penny,"...knock, knock, knock..."Leonard and Penny,"...knock, knock, knock..."Leonard and Penny." Their eyes grew wide as Penny leaped off his lap and quickly straightened her uniform and Leonard rearranged himself and zipped his pants. "I know you're in there...I heard the chair rolling across the floor," they heard Sheldon proclaim.

Shrugging her shoulders, Penny called out, "come in," and under her breath, "you pain in the ass."

As Sheldon and Amy entered the apartment, he asked, "what was that...I thought I heard you mumble something."

"Damn that Vulcan hearing," Penny muttered.

"Tell me about it," Amy chimed in, "he can tell what I''m doing in the bathroom."

"Yes it's a gift...and in that case a curse," Sheldon stated, and added, "and what's with that costume...did Party City have a clearance sale?"

"Funny," Penny answered, "we were just discussing my high school reunion and I was showing Leonard my old cheerleader's outfit. Don't worry, I was just going to change."

Noticing Penny's flushed complexion and how askew her skirt was, Amy sidled over to her and offered her a fist-bump while whispering, "way to go girlfriend."

"Way to go...what," Sheldon wanted to know."

"I'll explain it to you later," Amy told him.

Leonard rose from his chair and Sheldon stared at the completely drenched crotch of his pants: "jeez Leonard...I knew that you have numerous problems, but I wasn't aware that incontinence was one of them. I'm quite certain that Costco stocks adult diapers."

"You're on fire today Sheldon," Leonard faked a laugh. "Actually, I...ah...spilled something. I'll go change also."

As soon as they had left the living room, Sheldon remarked to Amy, "they certainly are an odd couple."

Friday evening, before her parents anniversary, the Hofstadter's plane taxied into Omaha's Eppley Airfield; they picked up their rented car and checked into the DoubleTree Inn about eight miles from Penny's hometown. Whenever they traveled, they preferred the DoubleTree...the warm chocolate-chip cookies just seemed so "homey." The plan was that they wouldn't see her parents until Saturday night at the dinner, so that it would be a surprise. There were really no large restaurants in her hometown, so Randall had arranged to rent the local Grange Hall and have it catered by a couple different local women who ran a business on the side. Penny had volunteered herself and Leonard to help set up the tables and chairs on Saturday morning. By having the celebration there, it wouldn't make her parents suspicious when Randall invited them to dinner in town for their anniversary.

Saturday morning at the Grange, Penny's brother Randall and her sister April (obviously pregnant again), greeted Penny and Leonard with warm hugs, and they all tried to talk at once. "I got the Hootenannys to play tonight," Randall gushed, and Penny explained to Leonard that they were a semi-famous local band that specialized in country and polka. "Mom and Dad love 'em."

Leonard noticed a unique necklace Randall was wearing and inquired, "what's the story with that."

"Oh do you like it," Randall beamed, "it's all my AA one-month chips...twelve of them...and Mom made them into a necklace."

"Wait a minute," Leonard began, "wouldn't that mean..."

"Stop...don't go there," Penny urged him, "he's so proud of them...just let it go."

When they were nearly finished setting everything up and the caterers arrived, Randall pulled Penny aside and asked, "did you bring a credit card? The band, the Grange, and the caterers all have to be paid; and, you know, I don't have any money. You don't mind, do you?"

Rolling her gorgeous emerald green eyes, Penny replied, "no, it's OK," and she fished her card out of her purse. She had half expected as much and knew that Leonard wouldn't mind if she used their joint account.

Randall and April went home to get the guests of honor and Penny and Leonard used the Grange bathroom to change into their party-clothes. Dressing for the occasion and locale, Penny wore a flowered-print dress that ended just above her knees and Leonard whistled when he saw her, "wow...I can't believe I get to go home with you."

She cupped his ass and whispered, "shhh, don't let my husband hear you. If you play your cards right I'll let you take me back to a motel and ravish me tonight. Seriously though...you keep saying things that make me want to cry. For a nerd, you are pretty darn smooth."

Nearly the entire town had filed into the Grange Hall by the time Randall showed up with his parents, who looked like they were going to swoon when they walked in and received a standing ovation. Seeing Penny and Leonard brought tears to Susan's eyes and Wyatt actually hugged Leonard; which was about as rare as a Sheldon-hug. "We didn't know you were here...where are you staying," Susan wanted to know.

"It was supposed to be a surprise," Penny told her Mom, "we're staying at the DoubleTree across the county line.

"Why don't you stay at the house," her mother implored her.

"Come on Mom...you have a full house and then some," Penny explained, "I know April is back home in my room, and with the party we know you've got Uncle Bill and Aunt Edna and the kids sleeping there. Besides...suppose Leonard and I want to get noisy," she winked.

"Oh right...like we haven't heard you get noisy before," Susan winked back, and Penny actually blushed.

The anniversary party was a smashing success, with Wyatt and Susan totally enjoying themselves. Penny saw a couple people from her high school class, but it was mostly friends of her parents and relatives. Leonard was treated to the whole menagerie of Penny's family and he couldn't have handled it any nicer. Later, as the party was nearing the end, Wyatt clapped Leonard on the back and told him, "thanks for the party...we really had a great time. We figure you and Slugger footed the bill since Randall and April have no income...I'm really happy you are part of the family."

Over the next two days, Penny escorted Leonard around town, showing him places she used to hang out. She showed him the hamburger joint where she hung out after school...and the alley where she used to throw-up after the hamburger joint so she could fit into her cheerleader's uniform. It was Summer, so no one was in the school except the maintenance staff and she took him on a quick tour: "these are the classrooms where I sometimes showed up," she laughed. They walked the football field where the team had it's glory season when she was a Senior, and she did an impromptu cheer for her grinning husband.

"Wow...I get to sleep with the head-cheerleader," Leonard exclaimed while clapping enthusiastically.

"No...not unless you're going to sleep with Jenny Malone...that slut-bag," Penny spat out, obviously still bitter. "She stole head-cheerleader away from me by kneeling in front of the football coach...if you know what I mean...everybody slept with her."

"I'll rephrase that," Leonard smiled, "I get to sleep with the prettiest cheerleader."

"Yes you do," she leaned over and kissed his cheek while patting his butt.

They walked around the farm, hand in hand, and Penny excitedly told him, "I'll show you where Moondance is buried." She ran up ahead to a large rock-strewn section of land between the corn and hay fields where there were various handmade crosses and monuments to years worth of deceased pets. "This stretch of land is so rocky that it's useless to farm, so we made it into the pet-cemetery."

"Sounds spooky...like a Stephen King thing," Leonard commented with a faux-gruesome expression on his face.

Looking around, she exclaimed, "hey...where's Moondance's grave."

Penny ran back to the barn with Leonard in tow and confronted her father, "Daddy, I was just out back and I didn't see where you buried Moondance...you didn't eat him, did you."

"Oh heck no," Wyatt replied, "we could never do that...he was a beloved member of the family."

"Whew...that's exactly what I told Bernadette when she suggested you ate him," Penny agreed.

"No...no...we sold him to the Millers, up the road...and they ate him. Had enough bacon and chops for the whole Winter; and I almost had enough money to pay for the roto-tiller attachment for the tractor," he told her. "Remember Slugger, you hadn't seen Moondance for a long while...he was over 350 pounds...that's a lot of pork."

Covering her face with her hands in horror, Penny began to cry and ran out of the barn leaving her father and Leonard in an awkward silence. Leonard finally broke the silence: "seems like a sound fiscal decision, Wyatt," and shrugged his shoulders.

"Oh it was," he replied, "you know she always did have a soft spot for the critters. Once she brought home a three-legged dog...named him Lenny after some character in a book she was reading for school...loved that mutt."

Leonard smiled knowingly, realizing that at some point every student had been assigned John Steinbeck's classic. "I guess that explains why when I wake up sometimes at night; she's petting my head," Leonard laughed.

"Ha...how about a beer, son," Wyatt suggested as he headed toward the house.

shaggy77
shaggy77
591 Followers