Big Bang Theory - Penny's Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooh yesss," Penny moaned, "be very thorough," as she felt the slippery object slide against her slit and emerging clit. Dropping carefully to her knees, she grasped Gene's prick in both hands, leaned forward and flicked her tongue against his crown. "This is for being such a gentleman tonight," she looked up at him, her emerald eyes sparkling with excitement. Opening her mouth, she let his hard-on slide between her lips until it bumped the back of her throat. Swirling her tongue along his length, she grasped his ass in her hands to keep him inside her and began to suck him like an extra-thick Frosty shake.

Looking down at her blonde head bobbing back and forth on his prick, Gene knew he was on the verge and tried to pull back, but Penny had other ideas. She kept her firm grip on his ass and when he erupted in her mouth, her talented throat milked and swallowed every drop of his semen. Gene's knees felt weak as he squirted his load down her throat, and when she backed off of his rod, he looked her in the eyes and still saw a mischievous gleam. Instead of standing, Penny began to lick his shriveled penis from the balls to the crown, while fondling the balls in his scrotum. Seeing her angelic face licking his balls spurred Gene's flaccid penis to rapidly grow to attention. "We're not done here, my gallant knight in shining armor," Penny teased him, "this cheerleader needs to be fucked."

Immediately, his pole was totally hard as he watched Penny stand in front of him. Leaning back against the wall, she put one foot on the side of the tub so she could spread her incredible legs farther and grasped his penis, pulling him toward her. Watching the warm water cascading down over the most magnificent nude body he would ever see, Gene thought the words, "thank you God," and stepped between her legs. Bending his knees and nudging his crown between her swollen lips, he very slowly stood up and watched his cock disappear up into Penny's hole. It felt like his penis was being surrounded by warm pudding and Gene ground his pelvis against hers, totally buried in her pussy. "Oh my God...I'm fucking Penny...my dick is fucking the cunt of the most beautiful cheerleader in school," he thought to himself.

For the first few strokes, Gene just stood back and watched his cock slide in and out of her slit, memorizing the way her fleshy lips gripped him. Leaning forward, he attached his lips to her left gumdrop, flicking it with his tongue and then gently biting it and pulling it forward until it snapped back, rippling her tit. "Oh my God," she moaned, "fuck me baby...fuck me...jam that fucking cock up my hole." She thrust her pelvis forward, trying to accept more of his prick, craving to be fucked. Grasping her wonderful tits in his hands, Gene started to slam his cock up into her, fucking her as violently as he could. "Yessss," Penny screamed as he lifted her soaking body up off the surface, "fuck me...fuck me."

He moved his hands to her trim waist to steady her and get more leverage as he battered her pussy, thrusting into her as hard as he could. With her tits now free, he could watch them flop against her chest, slapping against the water. Her glistening body was truly remarkable and Gene was happy he had already unloaded in her mouth, because now he would last longer...and he wanted to fuck this beauty as long as possible. Still leaning back against the shower wall, Penny threw her legs around Gene's waist and locked her ankles behind him. Trying to draw more cock inside her, she squeezed his body with her muscular legs and humped back against his groin. "Give it to me (and she had forgotten his name) sweetie...fuck me...I fucking love cock." Her hole was certainly more loose than it had been at the beginning of the night, but Gene didn't care...he was fucking the cunt of his dream-girl.

Grasping her wonderful cheeks for support, he continued to slide his hard prick in and out of her juicy pussy, the warm water causing her nude body to glisten, her silky skin turning a flushed pink. When their groins collided, splashes of water were sent flying. Almost shyly, he started to ask, "Penny, is it OK if I..."

Before he could finish, she blurted out, "cum in me...fill my fucking cunt...I need you to cum in me," and she locked her legs tighter around him. It was his second load of the night, but Gene was so aroused that once he started pumping his seed inside her hot wet hole, he couldn't seem to stop. "Yessss...yessss...fill my fucking pussy," Penny screeched as her body quivered and twisted against his. Leaning forward, Gene actually began to chew on her right nipple; grinding it between his teeth. "Fuck yeah," Penny squealed, thrusting her pelvis against his, "fuck me...fuck me." Gene couldn't grind against her hard enough as he made sure every millimeter of his pole was inside her.

Finished and exhausted, he reluctantly let his shrinking prick slide out of her inviting hole, and they just stood there for a few more minutes letting the shower rinse them off. "Penny, that was so amazing...thank..."

"Don't say 'thank you,'" she stated, "that makes it sound kinda cheap...it was amazing and I'm glad we both enjoyed it." She began to towel off and Gene had to force himself not to stare at her incredible body.

Dressing quickly, not knowing what to expect, Gene asked her, "uhhh...I don't know how to bring this up...but before...ummm, the shower, we had discussed some photos."

"Oh yeah, that's right," Penny agreed. "Just give me a couple minutes to dry my hair and I'll be right out." Grinning from ear to ear, he finished getting dressed and retreated to the bedroom area to prepare his camera. He could hear the hotel-provided blow dryer and the anticipation excited him. It didn't take long to get her hair nearly dry; it was long, but layered so it wasn't nearly as thick as it appeared. "Are you ready," he heard her call out.

"Never been more ready," he truthfully called back, as he held his camera up to his face so he could see the screen. Slowly sashaying out of the bathroom, Penny had wrapped herself in the plush white terrycloth robe furnished by the hotel. It was tied at the waist but she made sure to extend her leg until the entire thigh was exposed as she turned the corner. "You are soooo sexy," he assured her as she strutted to the bed. Untying the sash, she crawled on her hands and knees onto the bed and looked seductively over her shoulder at him as he clicked photo after photo...that was the beauty of digital photography. Slowly she slide the stark white robe off her right shoulder, baring a large expanse of smooth skin. Reaching back she began to pull the soft cloth up, exposing more and more of her incredible legs until the fabric was just at the bottom of her perfectly round ass.

Tugging it up a little farther, Gene could see her plump mound standing out between her thighs, and he zoomed and clicked. Swiftly, Penny twisted her body and sat down on the soft bed, facing him with a devious grin. Ever so slowly she lowered the robe, blowing him a kiss, until her magnificent cleavage was fully bare. When the bright white terrycloth slipped down off her gumdrop sized nipples, Gene could swear he could see them bend down and then pop back up from the weight of the robe. Her fantastic tits were now in full view with her robe pooled at her waist, and Penny cupped them in her hands, lifted them to her mouth and took turns licking her perfect pink tips. It was the most erotic thing Gene had ever seen and he captured it all with his camera.

Leaning back against the fluffy pillows, she spread her legs under the robe so that they were splayed on the bed; and then suddenly she whipped the robe fully open so that her entire naked body was displayed. Gene audibly gasped at the sight of the most beautiful nude form he had ever seen. With her marvelous legs spread wide, he was staring (and clicking) at her swollen lips as they framed her visibly moist slit. "She is a blonde goddess," Gene thought as he watched Penny slide her hands down across her firm tummy and down to her thighs. All the while looking into the camera lens, Penny hooked her index and middle fingers into her slit and very slowly and deliberately pulled her labia as far apart as she could. "Oh my God," he mumbled as he zoomed in and filmed the bright pink flesh inside her cunt.

Glancing at the nightstand, Penny grabbed the only thing there: her bottle of moisturizer. Holding her pussy open with her left hand, she nudged the cap of the bottle against her slit and began to slide it up inside her wonderful cunt. The green bottle (he thought it was Aveeno) was oval in shape instead of round so it stretched her slit as she slid it up inside her. Gene was mesmerized at the sight of her fleshy lips gripping the plastic while Penny fucked herself. She bent her knees and drew them up closer to her chest as she jammed the bottle in and out of her wonderful cunt, and Gene just kept clicking photos of the incredibly erotic sight. The bottle was no longer green, now coated with a white froth as Penny stretched her pussy with each thrust.

Suddenly her legs shot out to her sides, her toes pointed straight out and her naked body quivered in climax. Gene didn't know if it was a reaction to the tranquilizer or just exhaustion, but Penny let the bottle slide out between her thighs and moaned, "I'm sorry, but I'm just so tired." Almost immediately, her eyes closed and she was fast asleep.

He pulled the bedspread up over her, packed up his camera and left the room; making sure to hang the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the doorknob. It was a night he would never forget...and he had the photos to make sure.

Penny slept for ten hours and when she awoke, it wasn't gently, but with a violent start. She jerked up in bed, wondering what time it was...what day it was. She actually called the Front Desk and they assured her that they still had one night left on their reservation. Laying back in bed and bumping the moisturizer bottle she tried to recall the previous evening. Hazy memories were the best she could do yet, but judging by how sore she was, Penny knew it had been a wild night. Remembering being with the football team at the field, she made an easy decision to cut her stay short and head back to Pasadena. No need to confront her old school mates after her performance.

After driving out to her family farm, she told her parents of her decision not to stay for the banquet and offered the simple explanation, "I really miss Leonard and want to surprise him." It wasn't a total lie; she really did miss him. Although she couldn't remember all that had transpired the previous evening...she was fairly certain that no one had made her squirt.

***

(Thank you for reading my story. All comments and suggestions are welcome.)