Big Bang Theory Season 04 Ep.09-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,203 Followers

She opened her mouth to speak, but closed it and looked to Leonard.

Leonard looked back at her with a mean look on his face. She looked down at her hands in shame. "I know, I'm sorry!"

Wyatt continued, "You're a grown woman, I respect your right to make your own decisions, but all I ask is you respect me enough to be honest about them."

She nodded, "You're right, from now on, I will tell you the truth."

He nodded, "Thank you, now go and put some clothes on. We'll grab a bite to eat before I head to the airport."

She stood up and said, "Okay."

He turned to Leonard, "Now for you!"

Penny stepped in, "He had nothing to do--!"

Wyatt gave her a stern look, "Keep walking!"

She blurted out, "Okay!" She nearly ran out of the room and closed the bedroom door behind her.

Wyatt sat down beside Leonard and patted him on the leg, "Please don't give up on her. I read your note; I know you still love her. I can't go back to the skateboard idiots, the white rappers, and all the sweaty dumb-asses with their backward hats." He turned his hat around to make a point."

"Gee Wyatt; I don't know if it's in the cards. You read my note, I'll always love her, but I can do just so much."

He was getting upset, "Stack the deck, do whatever is necessary. Cheat, lie, I don't care! I want grandkids and I want them to grow up in a house without wheels."

Leonard took a deep breath, "I'll give it a shot."

"Thank you, now I'm gonna do something here to help you along."

Leonard looked at him, "Excuse me?"

Wyatt stood up and said in a low voice, "Just don't panic!" In a loud voice he exclaimed, "Now get your sorry, lying ass out of my face and make sure I never see it again."

A smile crossed Leonard's face and in a whisper replied, "Oh, the reverse-psychology thing. I see, that's very clever!"

Wyatt grabbed him by the arm and in a low voice replied, "Don't yap; just get out."

Leonard stopped at the door, "I'll friend you on Facebook!"

A couple days later the guys were eating in the apartment, they were arguing about silly shit again and Leonard turned to Howard, "Remember wondering why the girls didn't wanna eat with us tonight?"

Howard picked at his food and nodded, "Yeah, I get it now!"

In the bar, Penny, Bernadette and Amy were sitting at a table eating appetizers. As always Penny and Bernie were drinking alcohol, while Amy was drinking bottled water. Penny took another sip of her wine and looked at Bernie, "I love your heart locket, Bernadette."

"Oh, thanks Howard gave it to me. It's the cutest thing. Every time I have dinner with his mom, the next day I get jewelry."

Amy jumped in, "Did you know the Valentine's heart is not based on the shape of the human heart, but rather on the shape of the buttocks of a female bending over?"

Penny nodded, "Oh, so I spent seventh grade dotting my I's with little asses?"

Just then Penny's old boyfriend Zack walked in, "Hey, Penny, how's it going?"

"Zack, what are you doing here?"

"My dad's company prints menus for this place. Just dropping off some new ones; laminated. It makes it a lot easier to clean if people throw up on them."

Penny cleared her throat, "Uh, Zack, these are my friends Bernadette and Amy."

He nodded, "Hey!"

Bernadette replied back, "Hi!"

Amy looked at him, "Hoo!"

He nodded, "Okay, well, it was good to see you."

Penny smiled at him, "Yeah, you too."

After he walked away Bernadette looked to Penny, "He's really cute. How do you know him?"

"Oh, we went out a couple of times."

Amy chimed in, "I'm often flummoxed by current slang. Does "went out" mean "had intercourse?"

Bernadette nodded, "Yes!"

Penny added, "No, no, but in this case, yes."

Amy added, "Interesting, and was it not satisfactory?"

"No, it was great, huge cock, fucked for hours. He just didn't really challenge me on an intellectual level."

Bernie giggled, "Couldn't you just fool around with him and then listen to NPR?"

Penny thought for a second, "Wouldn't help, Zack can't even spell NPR."

Just then Zack bent over to pick up a menu he dropped over at the bar. Amy saw him bent over and repeated her exclamation, "Hoo!"

Bernie looked to her, "What's the matter?"

"I don't know, suddenly I'm feeling flushed. My heart rate is elevated, my palms are clammy, my mouth is dry. In addition, I keep involuntarily saying "hoo"!

Penny turned and saw Zack, still bent over and turned back, "Oh, we know what's causing that, don't we Bernadette?"

Amy was flustered, "It's no mystery. I obviously have the flu, coupled with sudden-onset of Tourette's syndrome."

Penny turned to Bernadette, "Oh no Amy, it's a plain case of extreme horniness brought on by Zack's tight ass. I tell you I grabbed on to those buns and they didn't give at all. What do you say I get him to take us back to his place and take care of all of us?"

Bernadette looked over at Zack, "I don't know Penny, there's three of us and only one of him. Do you think he could satisfy all three of us?"

Penny giggled, "Let me tell you, after a night with Zack, I couldn't walk straight for a week. What do you think Amy?"

She gazed over at Zack and nodded, "Hoo!"

Penny giggled, "I take that as a yes." She turned to Zack, "Hey Zack, got a minute?"

He walked over to her, "Got a minute of what Penny?"

"No...never mind, Hey how would you like to take the three of us back to your place and have a little fun."

He looked from Penny, to Bernadette and to Amy, "Yeah, sure why not, I have X-box and Nintendo Wii"

Penny put up her hand, "No Zack, I was talking about you having sex with the three of us, what do you say?"

"He chuckled, "Is this some kind of a joke? Is there a hidden camera recording this to make a fool out of me?"

It was Penny's turn to chuckle, "No Zack, usually you can do that all by yourself. You still haven't answered my question, do you want to take us back to your place and fuck the three of us."

"Are you calling me stupid? As for the second thing, yeah, sure, why not? Can I watch two of you get it on while I fuck the third one?"

Penny looked to Bernadette and Amy and they all smiled and nodded, Amy replied, "Sure why not, we experimented with a little lesbianism a couple weeks ago, right?"

Bernadette shook her head, "We promised not to ever speak of that ever again, Amy."

She nodded, 'Yeah, I remember, but he brought it up."

Zack looked back to Penny, "So is that a yes, or what?"

She stood up, "Come on ladies, we'll follow you, just don't get lost."

"He chuckled, "Don't worry, I won't go too fast."

Penny laughed out loud, "No Zack, I meant, you better not get lost getting to your place, I know the way."

He frowned, "You're calling me stupid again, right?"

She nodded and placed her finger to her nose, "Lead the way stud."

The three ladies climbed into the car and on the way over she turned to Bernadette and Amy, "Okay you two, even though you are sexy, I know Zack needs to be tempted."

Amy leaned over from the back seat, "Okay, so what are we to do?"

"First of all, both of you; take off those dark tights. Let him see your bare legs. Second, take off those sweaters, let him get a look at those large breasts I know you both have."

Bernadette reached under her dress and wiggled out of her tights and to make it even hotter; she took off her panties and tossed them in the back to Amy.

Amy groaned out, "Oh you are nasty Bernadette." She slipped out of her tights and she too took off her panties and tossed them to Bernie. She slipped out of her sweater and opened the top two buttons on her blouse, she reached in and unhooking her bra, she slipped her arms out and pulled her bra off and tossed it to Bernie.

Penny laughed out loud, "Oh Amy, you little vixen, I think even someone as dense as Zack will get the hint."

Bernie did the same, unbuttoning the top of her dress, she unhooked her bra, twisted her fat nipples and made them perk up, she slipped back into her dress, but only re-buttoned a couple of buttons, leaving a nice deep cleavage and those huge tits nearly popped out, "How is this Penny?"

"Mmmm, very tantalizing, if I wasn't driving, I'd be all over them."

Amy leaned over the front seat and turned Bernadette around to face her, "Come here Bernie, give me some sugar!" She planted her lips on hers and her hand slipped into the parted dress and made Bernie's nipples perk-up even more. She had to stop when Penny pulled into Zack's apartment complex.

They piled out of the car and caught the elevator up to his floor. He was waiting for them at the door and ushered them in. "Would any of you like a drink? I have beer, wine and bottled water."

Penny raised her h and, "Wine please!"

Bernadette said the same and shockingly, Amy nodded, "Wine too please."

Zack passed out the wine and Penny looked to Bernadette and then to Zack, "Is someone else here, Zack?"

He nodded, "Yep, my roommate Willy, he works at the shipyards. He worked overtime today and must be getting all the grime off of himself."

Penny's eyebrows went up and the chances of two for the three of them sounded a lot better all of a sudden.

Just then the bathroom door opened and a large muscled black man with only a towel wrapped around his wide hips came into the room, "Oh shit, why didn't you tell me we had company Zack?"

Penny licked her lips. He had huge biceps and his pecs were well defined. His belly was flat and his thighs were like two black tree-trunks. Her eyes went back to where the towel parted slightly. A large lump was steadily growing and she scooted over to Bernadette, "Oh my god Bernadette, have you ever been with a black guy?"

She giggled, "Oh yeah Penny, while I was in college, I dated Glenn, my professor. He's 6'7" and yes Penny, he is proportional where it counts!" She giggled again and turned beet red.

Amy's eyes were nearly bugging out of her head; she looked from Willy and back to Zack, who was whispering to Willy. She took a deep breath and started, "Hoo, hoo, I'm stuck here Penny, what do I say?"

Penny stood up and looked to the blonde and brunette, "Come on you two, follow my lead." She moved over to Zack and putting her hands on his waist, she grabbed hold of his tight t-shirt and tugged it out of his jeans. She drew it up and pulled it up and over his head. She tossed it to Amy. Amy raised it to her nose and inhaled his scent, "Hoo!" she handed it to Bernie, who threw it to a nearby chair.

Willy moved close to Penny and placed his hands on her hips. "So Zack, are you going to introduce me to these fine ladies?"

"Oh, yeah, sorry Willy, this here is Penny, I used to date her." He turned to Penny, "Uh, sorry Penny, I forget their names."

Penny turned in Willy's hands and felt his huge cock brush against her thigh. She sucked in her breath, biting her lip, she whispered, "This is Bernadette and this here is Amy."

He kissed Bernie's hand and did the same to Amy, who replied, "Hoo!" With Amy's hand still in his, he placed it on his chest and she nearly fainted. She held it there and slowly ran her hand along his chest and belly. She stopped and looked up at him. She licked her lips and stayed there frozen.

Willy smiled down at her; he was about a foot taller than her, somewhere around 6'6". If you'd like, you can go lower Amy, I know you want to, guess what?"

Her eyes shot up and looked up at him, "Hoo..." in a low whisper replied, What Willy?"

He grinned his big white teeth to her, "I'd like you too also." He caught Bernie's gaze, "You're welcome too, to join her blondie."

Amy was still frozen, but Bernie stepped over to the other side of him and gripping the towel in her tiny hands, she tugged at it and it fell to the floor.

Willy's huge cock, shot up and smacked Bernie on the wrist.

Both Amy and Bernie's knees went weak as they stared at the tree trunk cock bounced before them.

Penny who was making out with Zack, turned her head and saw Willy's cock, "Holy fuck, is that real?" She groaned out loudly. She was plastered against Zack's thick, muscled body.

Zack had her turquoise blue peasant blouse pulled out of her jeans and he had his hands down the back of her jeans. His huge hands were mauling her ass cheeks, "Holy crap Penny, I forgot how hot and tight your ass was. I can't get enough of it."

She moaned as she threw her hair over her shoulder and buried her face in the crook of his neck and collarbone. She licked, and sucked at it as she moved to his ear, "Oh yeah Zack, just like that, harder! I always loved it when you were a little rough; I love being dominated by you."

Her pulled one hand out and yanked at the top and had it on the floor in nothing flat. He struggled with her bra clasp and frustrated, he finally pulled at the straps and pulled at the cups, releasing her firm, full tits. He attacked them and loved sucking hard on her diamond hard points. He nipped at them and he loved how she squealed and worked at the clasp and zipper on his jeans.

Penny broke free and fell to her knees, she looked over and both Bernadette and Amy, they were both on their knees, there was enough, big, black cock there for the both of them. Penny yanked down Zack's jeans and skimmed them off of him. She pressed her cheek against the large bulge in his white jockey shorts. She had a tough time stretching the waistband out far enough to clear his stiff cock and when she freed it, she giggled when it slapped her on the chin, stinging her skin. She allowed the shorts to fall to his ankles as he kicked them off. She wrapped her large Nebraska man-hand around his cock, her fingers barely met; she now remembered why she went out with him several times before deciding he was just too stupid, no matter how big he was.

Zack ran his fingers through her long, silky blonde hair and clutching at the back of her head, he pulled her to his cock, "Come on Penny, quit making me wait, suck it!"

She opened her mouth and took the head in, her tongue flicked out and ran around and around the large head. She stroked him, allowing just the head above her fingers. She sucked him in till her lips hit her fingers. She knew from past experience with Zack, to have a stopper or she would find his cock buried deep in her throat. She would get there, but at her own pace.

Across the room Willy managed to unbutton Amy's blouse and her large, lily white tits swayed from side to side as she continued to run her tongue up and down the side and underbelly of his cock.

Willy was trying to pop open the buttons on the front of Bernadette's dress, he was anxious to free those heavy breasts hidden under her multi-colored dress.

She too was paying homage to Willy's huge, thick veined cock. Her tongue was working on the other side and the upper part of his cock.

Willy was breathing hard as his hands were tangled in Amy's long, glossy dark brown hair. He guided her towards Bernadette and as both of their mouths reached the head of his huge cock, they released his cock and their lips met in a hot, wild passionate kiss. Amy managed to reach worm her hands between the two of them and finish unbuttoning Bernie's dress. It fell from her slender shoulders, and her large naked tits came tumbling out.

Willy wasn't about to wait any longer. He pulled at the top it crumpled down around her waist. He licked his lips and his mouth watered as he stared at Bernadette's extremely firm, rosy capped tits. He gripped her by the arms and pulled her to her feet. He guided her over to the sofa and pulled the dress off her ample hips and gorgeous ass. He planted ass on the sofa and went in to savor those gorgeous mounds of flesh.

Bernie let out a squeal and wrapped her tiny arms around Willy's black head. She looked down and watched as his large lips closed around one stiff crown. His hand was tweaking the other large pink tip.

He moved from one to the other and his other hand ran up and down her sleek, slender thigh. He reversed his hand and cupped her entire pussy; he smiled when he saw she wasn't wearing panties. He was amazed how wet she was and couldn't wait to sample that too.

He groaned out and looked down and saw the nimble Amy. She was on her back, her head was a couple inches off the floor and she was wrapping her lips around the swollen, black head of Willy's cock. Her hands were clutching his tight ass and she pulled hard, trying to get him to lower his body and fuck her mouth with his cock. She grunted out as he did just that. She lapped at the shaft as it slid deeper into her mouth. Her long, straight brown hair pooled on the floor and her hands were squeezing her own tits. They were not as firm as Bernadette's, but almost as large. The nipples were the size of large pencil erasers, and grew longer and stiffer as she pulled and twisted them.

Across the room, Zack had Penny flat on the kitchen counter. Her jeans were dangling off one foot. He pulled them down, but didn't bother removing them. He was in too much of a hurry to taste her juicy pussy.

Penny screamed out, "Oh lick me Zack, stick that big, fat tongue of yours deep into my cunt. Lick it, lick my clit! Mmmm, yes, yes harder, oh fuck, I'm gonna cum if you keep that up!" She wrapped her legs around his head and squeezed and humped her hips up against his face as she exploded and coated his lips and tongue with her creamy juices.

Zack struggled free and threw off her jeans and gripping her ankles, he pulled her closer to the edge of the counter. He slipped his stiff, large cock into her. She was so wet, he slid in easily, even though she was tight, she took him in to the hilt. He began pounding her pussy like a man possessed. His nut sack was slapping against her tight ass cheeks as he released her ankles and attacked her high-standing tits. He mauled them, twisting and pulling roughly at the firm mounds of flesh.

Penny was close to cumming again, she wasn't handled this hard since the last time he fucked her. Leonard was nice, but way too gentle. She pushed him out of her head and began thrusting upward, meeting his vicious fucking. She matched his thrusts with ones of her own. She wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him tight to her and she screamed out when she felt him explode and fill her tight cunt with his hot cum.

Back on the sofa, Willy was flat on his back, taking up the entire sofa. Amy was poised over his huge cock; she bit down on her lip as she lowered her body and took the thick, black piece of meat into her extremely tight cunt. She wasn't very experienced with cock, especially one as large and as thick as Willy's. She sank down, taking the entire length into her pasty, body. She ground her huge clit against his body and tried grinding it, making greater contact with her clit. Her hands were sliding up and down Bernadette's firm tits.

Bernadette squatted over Willy's face; she was thrusting her pussy up and down as she shook from the large tongue. His big lips were locked onto her cunt and he sucked as hard as he could. She leaned forward wrapping her arms around Amy and planted a toe-curling kiss on her lips. She was close to cumming; she never had a tongue that large or that active in her pussy. It seemed like it was everywhere at once. Along with Amy grabbing at her tits, she kissed Amy harder as she started cumming.

Amy was close behind as she broke free from Bernie's body and began riding Willy's huge cock. Getting up on the balls of her feet, she hovered above him as he pumped up and down into her pussy.

Willy was drenched in Bernie's cum. It covered his face and he licked up all she could give. He thrust up into Amy's pussy as hard and as fast as he could. He paused when he felt her squirting all over his cock, belly and thighs. He held her as she clung to him; she never, ever squirted before. Willy had this happen over and over again because of his sure size. He continued to fuck her and he sent a river of potent black seed into her pussy. He held onto the two sweat covered bodies, and he finally broke free, "I'm in need of another shower, either of you want to join me?"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,203 Followers