Big Bang Theory Season 05 Ep. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bernadette giggled and slapped him playfully. She raised her skirt and she was shocked; he did as he was asked to do. She staggered as his head bumped against her tight thong panties. She reached out and grabbed hold of Raj's arm and she lowered the dress and turned slightly and looking at Amy, who was frowning, "Can you see any part of Sheldon, Amy?"

In an annoyed voice she replied, "No Bernadette, he's totally hidden. I still don't know why you have him doing that."

She giggled, "He looked bored sitting over there. He wasn't drinking and I wanted him to get involved with our party." She patted his back, he was wiggling around under her dress and between her legs, "How are you doing down there Sheldon?"

He replied sarcastically, "It's dark down here and it smells funny under your dress."

Raj laughed out loud, "That isn't a funny smell, It's the scent of a bride who is getting excited."

Sheldon let out a groan, "I know that Raj. Leonard you told me I don't get sarcasm. You wanna explain to Raj? I think I'm the winner here. You guys can laugh, but my nose is pressed against her vagina."

Bernadette let out a giggle and patted his back again. She turned towards Wil when he called out to Sheldon, "Can you see anything under that dress Sheldon?"

Leonard slapped Wil on the back, "You know better than to ask Sheldon to talk, he never talks while he's eating."

Bernadette felt a shock of excitement shoot through her body when Sheldon lost his balance under her. He was still on his haunches and reached out and his hands were clutching at her ass to keep from falling. She let out a gasp and she shuttered slightly.

Leonard saw her and he smiled and poked Wil in the arm, "Told ya, he can't talk while his mouth his full."

Bernadette wanted some contact with her pussy. She now realized she had the wrong man under her dress. Her pussy was aching for some contact and when she felt Sheldon's hands still on her ass, she thrust her hips forward, pressing her wet thong covered pussy against his mouth and chin. She let out a gasp when she was surprised. She felt his tongue snake out and licked lightly over the lacy thing covering her tight lipped pussy.

She reached out and clutched at Leonard's arm, "Okay enough of these games, Come on Leonard, take off your clothes, I wanna see you naked."

His jaw dropped and looked over at Penny who was sitting across from the group of guys surrounding the pure bride. He wanted Penny to give him the okay. He smiled when he saw her shrug, giving him permission to do just that. He began to strip, his tux came off and showed Bernadette his firm chest. He lowered his pants and folding them, placed them on the chair behind him. He took off his socks and removed his shorts. His stiff cock was pointing upward and Bernadette licked her lips when she saw a tiny drop of pre-cum oozing out of the tip.

She reached down and pressed Sheldon's head tighter to her pussy. She let out a grunt and shook when she felt his tongue swirl around her mound and her pussy needed to be filled and filled soon. She pushed his head harder against her pussy. She needed to get out of the dress, she wanted Howard to do it, but right now, she just wanted to be naked and filled.

Bernadette turned to Wil, "Would you please unzip the back of my dress. I need to get out of this. I don't want it ruined and seeing you put Howard out of commission, I think you should be the one to take it off.

Wil wasn't the ladies' man he always made himself out to be. His clammy fingers shook as he located the zipper on the back of her dress. He slowly lowered the tight zipper and her tight bodice slackened and she wiggled, freeing her tiny lush body from the dress. Seeing it was strapless, as the dress feel, her huge tits came free. Wil looked down at her bare, tapered back and his hands came up and slid up and down her back, pushing her dress down around her tiny feet. When he did this, it freed Sheldon from under her dress and his face was covered in sweat, it may have been Bernie's juices; her panties were down around her ankles too.

Sheldon, while under her dress managed to lower her panties. He had dipped his tongue into her quim and got her hot enough to have Wil remove her dress.

She stood there in her veil, white stockings; garter belt and matching white high heels. She reached up and pulled the veil off and tossed it to Raj. She ran her fingers through her long, golden blonde hair and let it tumble free, cascading around her heaving tits and shapely back. She let out a gasp when she felt Wil's hands creep around her tiny body and cupped her tits. He squeezed and she let out a gasp. She thrust her hips forward and ground her bare pussy against Sheldon's face.

Amy was not happy, ""WHAT THE HELL, SHELDON? I finally got you to have sex with me, I had to dress up in a Star Trek uniform and all Bernadette had to do is dress up like a virginal bride, what's up with that?"

He pulled his mouth from her pussy, "First of all, I was asked to do this and seeing she's the bride, she should get whatever she asks for. Secondly, she's shaved with just a tiny strip above her vagina; I have to say it's a lot more pleasant than with a full bush like you have."

Amy was fuming, she stood up and yanked up her dress and pulled her cotton panties to the side, "Look you ass, I'm totally shaved, now what is your excuse?"

"Ummmm, ummmmmm, I don't know what to say other than she's still the bride."

Penny tugged at Amy's arm, "You have to give him that. I'm sure we'll get our share later. Look at Leonard, he proposed to me a couple days ago and I'm letting him do what Bernadette wants. Let her have her day, we'll get even, hopefully when Howard wakes up, I have plans for him."

Stuart had his pants down around his ankles. He was shooting the videos with one hand while stroking his cock with his other hand. He looked to Amy, "You can come over here and mess around with me."

Amy ignored him, looking to Penny she whispered, "I guess we can play with Stuart later if we really get horny, right?"

Penny shook her head, "Yeah, I guess, but only if we really get desperate."

Stuart turned to Penny, "You know I can hear you, I'm right here."

They stopped and looked back to Bernadette when she called out to Raj. He was seated just watching Bernadette, his secret love. He looked at her, "Come on Raj, join us, don't you wanna spend some time with me too?"

Without saying a work, Raj got up from the couch and came over to Bernadette and took her breath away. He leaned down and gave her a toe curling kiss. He parted her lips with his tongue and shoving his tongue into her mouth, produced a moan deep in her throat. He pulled back and looked down at her, "Does that answer your question Bernadette?"

She was still trying to recover. She nodded and in a breathless whisper, she gasped out, "Get out of your clothes Raj and join us, please." She watched him take a step back and quickly tore at his clothes, tossing them everywhere, just trying to get naked, just like Bernadette requested.

While Raj was stripping, Bernie turned to Wil and kissed him, she pulled back, "Mmmm, I haven't kissed a man with a beard and mustache in a very long time." She kissed him again while she began removing his shirt. She flicked her tongue against his and fought with his tongue. Her fingers worked on removing his pants.

Amy was getting more and more upset watching Sheldon playing with her pussy. His chin forced her legs further apart. His tongue darted in and out of her tight lips. His hands moved up her thighs and wiggled his fingers between her gorgeous ass cheeks. She turned to Penny, "He's really pissing me off, if he continues to treat her the way I always wanted him to treat me; I may just may attack Stuart and have my way with him.

Stuart kept the camera focused on the group, but turned to Amy, "I'm ready whenever you are Amy, please?" She ignored him and watched Bernadette and Sheldon.

Bernadette spread her legs wider and arched her hips forward allowing her cheeks to spread and Sheldon touched his tongue to her puckered hole. She let out a groan and opening her eyes she looked to Amy. She knew she was upset, but she was beyond excited to stop any of the guys. They were all naked, except for Sheldon and she briefly wondered what Amy would do when he got naked and serviced her tight, tiny body.

Raj was on her right and he pointed his cock towards her and he licked his lips and let out a gasp when her tiny fingers wrapped around his thick, dark cock and began stroking it.

Bernie was so excited; she didn't know where to turn first. She continued to stroke Raj's cock, as she kissed Wil. At the same time her lower portion of her body was quivering as Sheldon's tongue dipped in and out of her asshole. She kissed Wil even harder as he twisted and tugged at her bright pink nipples. The delicious ache ran from her tits, directly down to her pussy. She sucked harder on his tongue as her hand cupped his bare ass cheeks and pulled him tighter to her tits. She let out a gasp when his other hand slid down her lush body and finding her juicy slit, slid his fingers up and down and spreading them wide enough, he dipped a thick, long finger into her juicy hole. She groaned into his mouth and shook as her first orgasm overtook her flushed body.

Bernie released Raj's cock and dipped lower and cupped his swollen nut sack. She ripped her mouth from Wil's and kissed Raj, she buried her head in his neck and whispered to him, "You know, you guys are going to have to take care of me sexually while Howie is up in space." She bit down on his shoulder when she felt Sheldon's tongue dip deeper into her asshole and now he used two long, slender fingers slide into her pussy, He shoved them deep into her, up to the second knuckle. She pulled away and staggered to the sofa where Leonard was sitting there, naked; watching the three of his buddies serviced the newly married blonde. She turned to Sheldon; "I want you naked like the rest of these guys. You can't fuck me if you're still clothed."

She sat down on Leonard's lap; she scooted to the side until the groove between her thighs was atop his naked leg. Bernadette parted her thighs onto the thickness of his leg. She leaned forward at the shoulders and opened her legs wider so her slit could rub over the ridge of his upper thigh.

Leonard watched her long hair sway from side to side as she humped his leg. He loved how golden her hair was and how the layers of waves swished from side to side. He saw how her luscious cheeks molded his leg and felt her pussy leave a line of wetness as she ground her pussy to his leg.

Sheldon, Raj and Wil were all naked, standing in front of her, watching her press her arms together causing her huge tits to squash together. She ran her hands up and down Leonard's thighs; she was close to cumming again, just from grinding her pussy to his leg and seeing those six eyes on her.

Bernie threw her head back, sending her hair to swish from side to side across Leonard's belly. Her eyes were focused on Sheldon's huge cock. The last time she ever saw one that large was when she was in college and hooked up with Glenn, her black professor. Sheldon's was without a doubt the largest white cock she ever seen. She looked to Wil's and it felt larger in her hand, but with her tiny hand, even Howard's was large, but once in her, it was just large enough to get her off, just barely. She loved how thick the head was on Wil's cock, and it was between purple and a dark burgundy. She wanted to taste it and savor his cum. She found out long ago, most men were salty, but none were the same. She looked to Raj's cock and she imagined that dark, thick piece of meat sliding in and out of her hole, any and all of them. She wanted to watch that dark meat pierce her white body and fill her up. She loved how dark his sack was and wanted to run her tongue along the crinkled sack. She scanned the men and suddenly decided, she was done imagining these things, it was now or never.

Bernadette stood up on shaky legs and reached into the drawer on the end table. She reached in and pulled out a tube of lube. She leaned over, her huge, stiff nippled tits scraped against Leonard's chest. She let out a nervous giggle when she saw him take a deep breath and let it out slowly, followed by a long moan. Leaning in further, she licked down his throat and chest, across his heaving belly until she hovered over his cock. She stopped and looked up at Leonard, "Tell me Leonard, did you watch Howie fuck that Jewish prostitute in Vegas?"

He let out a long hiss, "Yesssss!"

She giggled, "Did you and Raj over there have sloppy seconds on her?"

Leonard nodded as he fisted her luxurious golden hair. "Oh yeah Bernie, we took turns and she went back to Howard for seconds." Her blue eyes turned darker as she hovered over his cock, her mouth was open, poised over his straining cock. Her tongue slipped out and flicked all around his shaft. She didn't envelope it yet, she just ran her tongue up and down the entire shaft, bathing it in her hot saliva. She rose higher and she used her tip of her tongue along the crown of his cock, just where it met the shaft. She ran it around and around and around. She pulled up and hovering over it again, she bobbed up on down, not taking his shaft in her mouth, just continued to jab repeatedly at the large pee hole. Her hand stroked him and rising up and looked at Leonard, "That was fun; I'll be back, just sit there and wait like a good little boy."

She looked across the room and saw Penny. She had taken off her high-heels and had the heels of her feet on the edge of the sofa cushions. Her dress was pulled up and her panties were dangling from one foot. Her fingers were slowly running up and down the length of her glistening, fat cuntlips.

Bernie turned her attention to Raj. She stepped up to him and looked him up and down. She handed him the tube of lube she still had in her hand. She handed it to Raj and as she did, her large tits scraped across his belly, "I guess you get the first test ride, seeing you're the best man, I wanna see if that is true. Spread this all over that luscious, thick cock of yours and lie down on the floor. I want you to spread your legs as far apart as you can, you got that, Raj? If you don't do as I say, you go to the end of the line."

She turned to Sheldon, "Mmmm, I want this wedding night to be one I'll never forget. I know you're an expert of following directions. I want you to stand over Raj's head, facing towards his feet." He did exactly what she said, she leaned in and planted a soft kiss on the head of his cock, "God, Amy is a lucky woman, why in hell you don't put that monster to better use, is beyond me. I knew you'd follow my directions perfectly."

She turned to Wil Wheaton, "After I climb up onto Raj; I want you to give me that cock. My pussy is just dying to feel that fat head penetrate my tight hole. She had her back to Sheldon as she took two tiny steps backwards. She threw her hair over her shoulder and Raj looked up and saw that veil of blonde hair lowering and as it brushed his chest he reached out and grabbed hold of her hips. She could feel her cunt juices dripping out of her pussy and run down her thighs back to her ass cheeks. She looked back to Sheldon, "Okay Sheldon, you have to hold me steady as I lower myself to Raj's cock."

Raj gripped his lubed-up cock straight up; he moved Bernadette to the right just a little and felt the heat of her ass as she pressed against the thickness of his cock. He bit down at the pressure on his cock and all of a sudden, her ass opened and she slid down his length easier. He held his breath as more and more of his cock disappeared in her ass. Seeing his dark meat in contrast to her lily white ass was amazing. His hands were on her hips holding her steady as she slowly sank downward.

Bernadette leaned back and was held upright by Sheldon. His cock pushed through her locks as she leaned back and rested her back against his slender bare legs. She was panting and moaning, "Holy fuck Raj, I should have used Wil's cock in my ass, yours just may be a little too thick!" She giggled, "Don't worry, my ass will adjust to it, if I can take Glenn's huge cock in there, yours will do just fine."

She looked up at Wil who was kneeling before her. He was staring at her puffy lips. They were so swollen, they began to blossom from the excitement she was feeling. A thin line of juices was seeping out and he felt honored to be the first one to fuck her married pussy. The thick, fat head of his cock pressed against her tight lips, He pushed forward and Bernie's legs shook from being taken in both holes at once.

Wil let out a gasp, "My god Bernadette, Howard is one lucky fucker. I don't believe how hot and tight your pussy is. Are you ready for more?'

Bernie's eyes closed as her mouth dropped open. She was breathing heavily through her mouth and she nodded, "Okay Wil, give it to me, It's now or never."

Wil pushed forward, sliding deeper and deeper until his nuts were resting on Bernie's firm ass cheeks. He gathered up her legs and hooked his arms beneath her knees. She was now suspended in mid-air, attached to two cocks and Sheldon holding her by her upper arms.

Wil began sliding in and out of her pussy and she started moaning and groaning with each thrust into her petite, lush body. With each downward push, her body was pushed further onto Raj's cock and with every withdrawal; she was pulled slightly off of Raj's cock.

When that happened, Raj couldn't resist, he thrust his hips upward, driving his cock deeper into her gorgeous ass. She came down, crushing his body when Wil slammed back into her.

Bernadette was close to cumming, she felt both cocks in her thickening and growing harder. She was tossed around, suspended in mid-air and she started cumming, she felt Sheldon's arms clutch at her body harder and his hands clutched at her firm, swaying tits. He twisted her nipples, sending her over the top.

Raj lost it first as he started filling her ass with his hot potent cum. Wil could feel Raj's cock pulsating between the thin membrane. That was all it took and Wil slammed into Bernadette's receptive pussy fast, several more times and pushing forward, he let out a scream and filled her cunt with rope after rope of his hot, creamy cum.

Bernadette's orgasm grew stronger and her entire body stiffened, then shook as her orgasm seemed to go on forever. She let out a grunt when Wil pulled out of her and Raj rolled her over onto her side. Sheldon gently lowered her body until she was curled up on the floor. She rolled over, cum dripped from both of her holes and she reached for Sheldon, "You did great big boy, take a seat beside Leonard there. I'm going to suck you both off till you cum down my throat."

She took Sheldon's one leg and threw it over Leonard's. He cringed, but was too excited, especially after seeing her take both Raj and Wil. He looked across the room and his cock grew even harder.

Amy was on her knees, her dress was around her waist and she was sucking slowly, taking Stuart's cock in and out of her mouth. He wasn't small, but he was nowhere as large as Sheldon. She swallowed his cock to the root. Her tongue darted out and tickled his nut sack. She loved how his hands were tangled in her long, silky brown hair. He guided her head up and down, loving every sensation of her lips and tongue. She was taught well. Penny watched her suck cock, while she had three fingers deep in her juicy cunt.

Bernie drew his attention back to her as she bent over Leonard's cock and deep-throated him, she came off in a loud puff of air. She moved to Sheldon and was able to take only two-thirds of his length down her throat before having to pull back. Her thick throat slime covered his cock. She used her tiny hand to stroke him. She was amazed her fingers didn't meet when she closed her fingers around his cock. She swallowed Leonard again and he smiled when he heard Penny yell out, "You go girl, I can see you learned well, take it all, swallow that cock."