Big Bang Theory Season 05 Ep. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leonard looked down at her hand as she wrapped her intertwined her fingers with his. He looked up at her, but didn't pull away, he knew it was her way of saying she was sorry. He knew they had a lot to discuss, but knew there was a pathway to repairing what occurred. A tiny smile crossed his lips, "This is it!"

Sheldon nodded, "Boldly go, Howard Wolowitz." He reached out and grabbed Amy's hand and squeezed tight.

The rocket took off, sending Howard into space.

This is the end of season five. It will continue without resetting, we'll have to see how Leonard and Raj take care of Bernadette while Howard is in space and how Penny works to repair her relationship with Leonard. Follow Sheldon as he tries to continue having sex, something new and exciting for him. At some point the series will have to reset or the storyline with Amy and Sheldon, never having sex has to occur again.

This will be the last installment till the fall.