Big Bang Theory Season 05 Ep. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bernie continued to flex her throat muscles, easily milking Leonard's cock and before she knew it, she was rewarded with a large dose of cream. She swallowed and continued sucking, she wanted to milk every drop from his nuts and make Penny proud.

She moved back to Sheldon and all of a sudden, she wanted it in her pussy. She had flashes of Glenn and wanted that feeling again. She got up on shaky legs and climbed up on Sheldon. She straddled his legs and reaching back, gripped his cock and pointed it at her entrance. She slowly lowered her sweat covered body. Inch by inch, she took his length and girth into her tiny body. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her body against his. Her luscious tits squashed against his chest as she started riding him. She couldn't remember being this full, not even with Glenn. She was seeing stars, red and black flashes and she didn't know if it was the pills, the alcohol, or just the fact that the largest cock she ever felt was sliding in and out of her freshly married cunt. She was close, but she wanted more. She whipped her head around and saw Stuart and in her Mrs. Wolowitz voice she screamed out, "Stuart, get your cock over here and fuck my ass. I wanna feel both of you dump your cum in me as I cum again.

Stuart side-stepped Amy and nearly tripped on his pants. He kicked them off and tossed the camera to Amy. He slid in behind Bernie. He had a tough time finding her hole, she was moving too fast on Sheldon's cock. He bit his lip and slapped her ass. He steadied her and finding her dripping hole, slid into her ass. He could feel Raj's cum still in there and it lubricated his cock and he began matching thrust for thrust with Sheldon.

She felt Sheldon's breathing become heavier and faster. She tried to tighten her cunt muscles and make him cum, but she was so tired, she just held her body still, just off his body and gave them both a receptacle for their cocks and their cum.

Stuart reached around and pulled her head to one side. He was shocked when she met his lips with her own and she sucked on his tongue. He lost it, after all of the sucking Amy was giving his cock, he was already close and when Bernadette kissed him with so much passion, he lost it and started filling her ass with his cum.

Sheldon was already there and when he felt Stuart's cock pulsating between the thin membrane; he lost it and fill her fertile cunt with his juices. He went weak as he felt her collapse against him. He never came that hard before and everything went black for a few seconds. When he came around; Stuart was already off of her and she rolled to the floor beside Sheldon's shaking body.

She rolled onto her back, unhooked her garter belt and slipped the torn stockings from her sweat and cum coated body. She threw her hair over her shoulder s she crawled on her hands and knees towards the bathroom. She stopped and turned, she giggled, "All you guys better get cleaned up. I'm going to take a nice long shower. When I return, get ready for round two. I have a very kinky and special treat for all of you, rest up." She crawled into the shower and climbing up onto her feet, turned the hot spray on and stepped beneath the spray. She stayed there for nearly fifteen minutes, washing away all of the sweat and cum from her tiny, gorgeous body.

In the other room, the guys took turns in the other bathroom. One by one they cleaned up and with towels wrapped around them; they sat back in the living room, waiting for round two.

After thirty minutes, Bernadette came out, all clean and sparkly. She had a big smile on her face, her hair was dried, but it was all fluffed up now and looked like a porn-star from the seventies. She had a large towel wrapped around her tiny body and only showed her naked shoulders and arms. She stood before the men and turned to Amy and Penny; "Howard is awake now, I think it was set-up for the two of you to go in there and take care of him. If you want Stuart, you can join him. I'm not sure if he has the strength to take on both of them."

Penny stood and dropped her skirt. Amy was already dressed and followed, with Stuart hot on their tails. He tossed Wil the camera, "Take movies, I wanna see what Bernadette has planned next."

Howard was naked on the large bed, his back was up against the headboard and his cock was flaccid, waiting for someone or something to change that. He was going into space on Monday and wanted one glorious night to hold him till he returned to Earth.

Howard had plans for Penny, especially after hearing from Raj how she likes to be dominated. He smiled at the two women dressed identically, "What are my options Penny; I don't wanna overstep my bounds and get punched."

She giggled, "Oh Howard, tonight is your night, anything and everything is on the table, except for pain. I'll let you know if you're going too far, but we're yours, so enjoy!"

He licked his lips and he jumped up on his knees, "Mmmm, okay how about the two of you kiss a little bit and undress each other, take your time, I have all night. From what Bernie told me, what she has planned will take a couple hours, at least."

Penny turned to Amy and grabbed her by the waist and pulled her gently to her body. She leaned in and swept her long, dark brown hair from her shoulder and neck and it settled down her back. She leaned in and planted several hot, wet kisses on Amy's bare shoulder. She moved to her neck and nibbled and flicked her tongue out. Amy shivered from the chill and the excitement coursing through her thicker body. She ran her hands along Penny's neck and bare shoulders. Her fingers moved to Penny's hair and slowly began plucking away at the fashionable pins holding her long blonde hair atop her head. Getting it undone, it tumbled down around her full breasts and down her back. She combed her fingers through it; she fisted it and guided Penny's mouth to her own. She was met with open lips and as she pressed her lips to Penny's, her tongue darted out and danced back and forth drawing Penny's tongue into her mouth.

Penny pulled away and resumed kissing Amy's neck and other shoulder. She stopped to stare at Amy's face and a tiny smiled crossed her lips, "You know Amy, when you wear make-up, you are just as pretty as any of us, well done Amy Farrah Fowler." She attacked her ear, tugging at the earlobe, once again drawing a groan from Amy and she shivered again. She found the zipper on the back of Amy's dress and slowly drew it downward till it reached the bottom of its track. She took a half-step back and drew the satin material down to her waist. She quickly undid the belt and the dress now floated to Amy's ankles. This left her in a pair of tiny panties and her red high heeled shoes. She moved back and drew Amy's lush, thick body to her trimmer body. Her hands and lips traveled all over Amy's body, setting off tiny fires wherever she went.

Amy was breathing rather hard and when Stuart came up behind her, he attacked her other ear and the opposite shoulder and that side of her neck. She let out a tiny shutter and ground her bubble butt against Stuart's stiff cock. She turned her head and reaching back; she grabbed his head and pulled it down to her own. Her tongue darted out, "Mmmm Stuart, I just love how your cock is reacting to the two of us."

Penny spun in Amy's arms and reached back and swept her hair from her back, she whispered out, "Unzip me Amy; I wanna get down to some hot sex. After watching Bernadette and the guys, I'm so fucking horny!" She moaned lightly as she felt Amy's shaking fingers lower the zipper and as she did, Penny pulled her belt off. She wiggled her hips and stood there in a tiny red thong. She spun around and kissed Amy, tearing her mouth from Stuart's. Their large tits pressed against one another's. They flattened slightly as their ripe, stiff nipples slid across each other's bodies.

Penny moved away and kicked off her heels and approached the bed where Howard was stroking his cock. She licked her lips and she looked worried when he pooped off the bed.

He stood beside her and fisting her tousled, gorgeous hair, he kissed her viciously and guided her to the bed. He kissed her again and pulled away, "I want this mouth on my cock. I wanna fuck it, just like Leonard fucked my new bride."

She took a seat on the bed and leaned over, but was stopped. She looked up and she allowed Howard to take the lead.

He pushed her onto her back and had her spin around. He grabbed her under her arms and pulled her back towards him until her head hung off the bed. He ran his hands from her neck to her large swaying tits. He fingered her nipples and squeezed and tugged at them. His hand slid lower and dipped into her tiny thong. He ran his fingers through her fat lips and found her extremely wet and he dipped a finger in and pulling it out, ran the wet digit around her clit. He let out a moan when he felt one of her hands grip his cock and guide it to her mouth.

Her other hand grabbed his ass and pulled him closer to the bed. Her mouth was wide open and she felt him thrust his hips forward, shoving his cock deep into her mouth and it slid easily into her throat. She raised her hips as she was coming close to orgasm as Howard rubbed her clit harder and faster. She felt him removing her thong, leaving her naked.

Howard rose up and pulled his cock from her mouth. He slapped her cheeks and forehead with his saliva covered cock and he let out a shiver as her long, silky hair swished back and forth on his skinny legs.

Amy broke away from Stuart and climbed up onto the bridal bed on the other side from where Penny was. She walked on her knees until she was between Penny's squirming legs. She threw her hair from her face and lowered her head. She paused as she took in the erotic sight before her. She watched Howard thrusting his hips forward and backward, driving his cock into Penny's receptive mouth. She loved watching Penny's large tits as they rose and fell from her heavy breathing. She extended her hands and grasping them; she tweaked those stiff nubs and pulled hard on them. She licked her lips, just thinking about tasting her juicy pussy. She ran her hands across her belly and reaching Penny's pussy; she parted those fat lips and saw the bubbly hot, pink inner walls. She let out a stifled grunt as her tongue made contact with the glistening hole. She let out a load groan as she dipped lower and began lapping away like a woman possessed. She sucked, licked and tugged at whatever she could come in contact with.

All of a sudden the bed shook as Stuart, he was now naked, and he grabbed hold of Amy's large butt cheeks and parting them, he shoved forward and sank his long, slender cock in her pussy. He wasn't anywhere as large as Sheldon, but nearly as long, but a lot smaller in girth. He started pumping in and out of her as he slapped her ass and watched her lap away at Penny's juicy cunt.

Amy was grunting, she couldn't believe in a short week, after waiting over thirty five years, she now had a second cock in her, she never thought it was possible.

Out in the living room, Bernadette was guiding the men in position. Near her was Leonard. She had him flat on his back. At his head, a foot or so about him, she had Raj, also flat on his back, above him, Wil Wheaton was positioned the same and above him was Sheldon. She wanted him last, she knew he was too large for her ass and seeing he was the last to finish, she wanted him recharging his batteries. She really wanted to ride him again and knew he would finish her off, just like she did earlier.

She leaned over and whispered to Leonard, "You are such a good friend to Howard, and I made you wait, no longer, you're first." She looked up to Raj, Wil and Sheldon, "You guys can prop yourselves up and watch. I'm going to climb up on Leonard and one by one, crawl upward until I finish off with Sheldon, nothing is off limits and all holes are available." She kissed Leonard, "Once I'm working on Raj, my ass is available, it's up to you. I know you wanna see what Penny is doing with Howard, if you check them out, please come back and let me know what they are doing."

She slid down his body and kneeling up, she opened her large over-sized towel and let it fall from her tiny, lush body. She licked her lips and staring at his stiff cock; she squeezed her tits and lowered her body. She kissed his inner thighs and gripping his cock, she started sucking at him. She licked and flicked her tongue all around his thick shaft. She looked up at him, she had removed her glasses and those piercing blue eyes stared up at him through those large lashes. She let out a moan and closed her lips around his shaft. She lowered her head and took more and more of him into her mouth and throat. She slid down even more and her tongue flicked out and ran around his shaft. She loved how he was petting her hair and when she tightened her throat muscles around his cock, she felt his fingers tighten in her golden locks. She pulled off his cock and climbed higher.

Leonard guided her over his cock and he watched as she reached back and guided his slimy cock into her pussy. He thrust up and entered her juicy, tight pussy. He gripped her hips and holding her still, he began thrusting up and down into her cunt. He released her hips, she was doing okay with his cock on her own. He grabbed hold of her tits and raising his mouth, he captured one ripe breast as he teased and tugged at the other one. He was close to cumming and he knew Bernadette felt it.

She rose up and felt his cock slip from her and felt her juices running all over his cock. She climbed higher and now planted her cunt directly over his face. She lowered her pussy and was rewarder with his tongue. She shook as she felt an orgasm quickly rising through her body. She leaned down and wrapped her lips around Raj's cock. She flicked her tongue out, bathing the entire, thick, dark cock. She dipped down and sucked his nuts into her mouth. She stroked his cock as she came all over Leonard's active tongue. She groaned out and pulled off of Raj's nuts. She let out a gasp, "Mmmm, thank you Leonard, I really wanted my first orgasm to come from your mouth. Penny told me you were the king of cunt-lapping, she wasn't wrong."

She resumed sucking on Raj's cock, taking him deep into her mouth; she loved how he played with her tits as she squashed them against his thighs. She pulled off his cock and climbed up and settled her pussy on his cock. After cumming all over Leonard's tongue, she slid Raj's cock deep into her pussy. She was so wet, but tight after cumming, she rode him hard and fast. She offered him her swaying tits and she loved watching Raj's dark lips close around her pink areoules. She pulled back and offered him the other one. Her hips rose and fell, taking him deep in her quaking pussy. She was close to cumming again, but wanted his mouth on her. She pulled off his cock and it made an obscene slurping sound as he slid out. She climbed up and looked back at Leonard, "You missed your chance to fuck my ass Leonard. Go see what Howie and Penny are up to, don't forget the camera."

Raj had his hands on her hips as he lowered her tiny body to his mouth. He looked up and smiled as he saw her throw her head back and run her hands through her messy blonde hair. She let it go and she lowered her upper body and enveloped Wil's cock. She blocked his view and he concentrated on her stiff clit.

Bernie pulled off of Wil's cock. She already had it completely covered in saliva. She used the tip of her tongue to tease the ridge just below the purple mushroomed head. She teased him and stoked him as she raced through another orgasm. She clutched at Raj's head with her sweaty thighs as she dipped down and began sucking wildly at Wil's long, slender cock. She hoped he fucked her as, she knew it was perfect to go deep in there. She reluctantly climbed off of Raj's face and looked back and saw him climbing up. She drew in a deep breath and readied her ass for him.

Wil was more than ready to fuck this gorgeous bride. She grabbed hold of her lush ass and lowered her to his cock. He let out a shiver as he felt her luscious cunt swallow up his cock. He pulled her cheeks apart and held her still. He watched as Raj snuck up behind her and fed his cum coated cock into her ass.

Raj thought he had died and went to heaven. He never felt anything as tight and hot as her ass. He felt her clutch and release as he slid deeper and deeper into her ass.

Bernie was screaming as she kissed Wil with as much passion as she ever did. She ripped her mouth from his and dropping her head, bit down on his shoulder and she felt his cock grow stiffer and swell. She rode both cocks and wanted the heat in her pussy to be extinguisher. She wanted it to last longer, but when she fed Wil her tits, he took them into his mouth and bit down on one ripe nipple, she screamed out and started cumming again.

Wil wanted to last longer, he wanted her ass and he guided her off his cock, just as she started cumming. He pulled her upward and dropped her leaking pussy over his face. He dipped his tongue into her and sucked at the hot juices that leaked out like a sieve.

Bernie let out a shriek. She loved how Leonard ate her cunt, but Wil's tongue was more active and she thought he had two of them. He lapped away at her entire pussy. It used to be a tight lipped pussy, but after all of the action, it was gaping open as it began leaking. It ached, but she wasn't about to pull off his gorgeous tongue. He captured her clit and sucked it between his lips. The tip on his tongue stabbed at it and she quivered and shook.

Bernie finally looked up and saw a smiling Sheldon. She gripped his huge cock, her fingers not meeting as she closed her fingers around it. She stroked it several times, inspecting it and as she opened her mouth and her tongue darted out, she licked up and down the length. She closed her eyes and felt another orgasm building as Wil's beard and mustache tickled her pussy and raised her blood pressure even more. She sucked wildly at Sheldon's cock as Wil's fingers found her pussy. She squeezed her pussy when she felt him withdraw them. She took even more of Sheldon's cock into her mouth when she felt Wil's fingers penetrate her puckered hole. She had enough of oral. She wanted someone to cum in her and who better than Sheldon in her pussy and Wil in her ass. She reluctantly ripped her pussy from Wil's mouth. She giggled when she saw him clutching at her hips, trying to keep his mouth on her luscious pussy.

She slid higher and hovered over Sheldon's huge cock. It was drenched in her saliva and she looked back at Wil who was crawling up on his knees. She knew he was going to fill her ass and she really wanted it, but she wanted Sheldon's cock in her pussy first. She gripped his slimy cock and swiped it up and down her messy pussy. She locked it in place over her tight, tight hole. She pushed downward and felt the large, fat head pop in. She dug her fists on his shoulders. "Please take it slow Sheldon, I just came again and I'm so tight and very sensitive. I wanna ride you till you cum in me. I wanna finish off the night with you, please, please promise you'll fuck me long and hard and end up spilling your hot sperm in my little pussy."

So unlike Sheldon, ran his hands though her hair and pulled her gently down to his mouth. He kissed her gently and increased the pressure and soon they were kissing hard, like two long lost lovers. He began thrusting his hips upward, sending more and more of his cock into her receptive pussy. He still was not totally seeded in her.

Bernie was shocked and pleased by how Sheldon was gently feeding more and more into her. She pulled her mouth from his and caressed his cheek and kissed him again, softly and with tenderness. She began rocking her hips and shook as she felt Sheldon's cock scraping against areas of her pussy, she didn't even knew existed. She was feeling another orgasm building slowly.