Big Bang Theory Season 05 Ep. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wil saw she was comfortable with Sheldon's cock fully imbedded in her now. He caressed her cheeks and coated her asshole with her cream from his cock and her juicy pussy. He slid a finger in and was amazed how tight her asshole was on his finger. He worked it in and out. He added a second finger and felt her tighten. He withdrew his fingers and gripping his cock; he scooted closer and found her crinkled hole. He gripped her hips and holding her still, it was difficult seeing she was riding Sheldon's huge pole and she was close to an orgasm. He shoved forward and the mushroomed head was drawn in.

Bernie threw her head back and pushed back. She sucked more of Wil's cock into her ass and she shook as her impending orgasm overtook her tiny body. She turned her head and met Wil's mouth. They swapped tongues and Bernie kissed him wildly. She let out a grunt as she felt Sheldon thrusting up into her. She tore her mouth from Wil's as she felt Sheldon attack her tits. She leaned forward, feeding them to him.

Wil wanted some of them and reaching around, he palmed and played with the one Sheldon left vacant. He pulled, twisted and tugged at the luscious mound. He pumped harder into her. His cock was totally buried in her. His swollen nuts were slapping against her pussy as he slammed into her.

Raj wanted some of that and climbing over the mass of arms and legs, he fisted Bernie's wild hair, he turned her head and as she gasped out, he filled her mouth with his thick, dark cock He gripped the sides of her head and stopped, "Oh my God Bernadette, Although you have been thoroughly fucked and you sucked on every cock here, you still look beautiful."

She managed to pull his cock from her mouth. She gripped it and licked it up and down, "Just remember Raj, while Howie is up in space, you and the guys promised to keep me satisfied the entire time." She licked his nuts and giggled, "Yes, I mean sexually." Her bangs were wet and stuck to her forehead; the ends of her hair were wet too, gathering up the sweat from her lush body. She managed to lower his stiff cock and force it between her sweaty tits.

Sheldon looked up and saw the incredible sight above him. He pumped in and out of her faster and she released a loud groan and began to coat his cock with her cream again.

Bernie was weak from countless orgasms, but her cunt muscles still clamped down on Sheldon's cock. That was all it took she bounced up and down as fast as she could and was rewarded with a hot, thick burst of his cum. He sent blast after blast of his seed into her quaking pussy.

Wil felt Sheldon's cock leap in her pussy. He drove harder into Bernadette's ass and reaching over and rubbing her clit fiercely, he began pumping his hot sperm deep in her bowels.

Raj was close, he was close when he started, he nearly came while he fucked her ass, but was casted aside when she climbed up onto Wil. He reached over and handed Bernie her glasses, "Put them on Bernadette, I wanna shoot my load all over that pretty little face of yours and watch it drip down off your forehead and cheeks and cover your bountiful tits.

She got them on just in time as her giggle was cut short when he pumped his thick hot load all over her face. She opened her mouth and managed to get a shot or two down her throat, but the rest drenched her face. Totally exhausted, she collapse against Sheldon and as she felt Wil pull out of her ass, she giggled. Her ass made a slurping sound. She shook when she felt his sperm begin leaking out.

Sheldon panicked and rolled Bernadette off his body. He got up and raced for the bathroom screaming, "You two are nasty, I'm covered in Wil Wheaton and Raj's sperm, I gotta take a boiling hot shower."

She scooted over beside Raj, and Wil did the same on her other side. She rested her cum coated face on Raj's shoulder and let out a long, satisfied sigh, "Best wedding night ever. You two wanna join me in the master bedroom and shower with me. I'm too tired to wash up and I'll need you two to wash me and I mean everywhere." She giggled, but didn't move.

After a couple of minutes, Raj's shoulder and chest were dripping with the cum that ran off her face. He stood and pulled her gently to her feet. Wil joined them and headed for the master bathroom. They stopped in the entrance to the bedroom and watched Penny and Amy getting the shit fucked out of them.

While Bernie was getting filled by the four nerds, Howard was poised over Penny's face. He had her on her back with her head hanging off the side of the bed. He gripped her face and was abusing her face. He fucked her face; he fucked it harder and deeper than any other hole on any woman in his life. He slammed into her and her saliva was running all over her face and into her hair. Every few stroked, Howard would pull out, slap her face with his cock and slam it back it.

Penny was shocked at first and tried to pull away, but when she felt him grip her hair tightly and force her face to stay put, she resigned herself to being dominated by the tiny Jewish guy. She liked how he forced it into her mouth over and over again. She never produced as much saliva as she was doing now. Bubbles were forming all around his cock and her lips. Long ropes of her thick throat mucus ran down her face. She was shocked when he caught some of it and smeared it all over her lips; chin and his cock, just as he shoved it back in again. Her throat muscles clutched at his cock briefly as he shoved it in over and over again. She was making gagging and other obscene sounds as he pumped his cock in and out of her. She meowed louder as he lightly slapped her swaying tits and she felt an orgasm racing towards her pussy every time he captured one of her huge nipples and twisted and pulled at it.

A couple feet lower, Amy was driving two and three fingers in and out of Penny's sopping cunt. She had her cum once already and pulling her fingers out, she shoved a fourth one in. She twisted them around and she constantly teased and petted Penny's soft G-Spot, and she had her on the verge of yet an even stronger orgasm.

Howard swiped the saliva from her forehead and wiped it in her hair and continued to abuse her mouth.

Stuart was shoving his cock in and out of Amy's pussy. He added two fingers to her asshole and drove them into her bubble butt at the same pace he was fucking her sloppy pussy. He had her cum once already and wasn't about to stop anytime soon. This was his first taste of pussy in over two years and wasn't going to relinquish it till he made her cum several times and he fucked her pussy and ass. He felt her thrash around and he saw her rip her face from Penny's pussy, just as Penny sent a stream of cum shooting across Amy's face, chest and into her hair.

Amy was shouting, "I made Penny squirt, I made Penny squirt!" She said it over and over again and dropped her face and as she licked up her reward, she came all over Stuart's cock once again.

Leonard walked into the bedroom and froze when he saw how Howard was abusing Penny. He wanted to join in, but when he saw how Penny was accepting and enjoying being face-fucked; he just stood there and watched. He was shocked to see his own cock grow stiff and it began to ache when he saw Howard maul Penny's luscious tits.

Howie was close to cumming and he slammed his cock deep into Penny's throat, his balls slapped her forehead and as the first huge burst came shooting out, he withdrew and painted her face. Blast after blast drench her pretty face and she licked and lapped at every ounce he deposited on her face. He staggered back and flopped down on the overstuffed chair beside the bed.

Penny looked up and saw the shocked look on Leonard's face and rolled over, tearing Amy's face from between her legs. She hopped off the bed and tried to see his reaction, but Howard's load was getting gin her eyes. She stumbled towards him, but he moved aside.

He shook his head and muttered, "I know you thought I liked to be cuckolded, but nothing could be further from the truth." He turned and grabbed his clothes and slipping into them as fast as he could, hopping on one foot as he opened the hallway door, he slammed it behind him as he heard Penny call out, "LEONARD, PLEASE, NO DON'T......" slam the door cut her off.

She curled up on the floor as Bernie, Raj and Wil passed them. They stopped on the way to the bathroom, shocked at what had occurred. Bernie turned to Raj and Wil, "I think I better shower alone. You guys better wait for Sheldon to finish and use that bathroom, I believe the party is over."

Penny curled up on one of the sofas in the living room. She had drawn her knees up against her chest and she sat there shaking and crying as she hugged her thighs to her chest.

Stuart was trying to continue to fuck Amy, but Amy rolled over and hopped off the bed. Poor Stuart knelt there, his cock covered in her juices, bobbing up and down. He was so close to cumming in a woman. He clutched at his head and thought he was going to have a stroke.

Bernie moved over to Howard and pulled him to his feet and in her Mrs. Wolowitz voice, screamed out to him, "All I wanted was a good night of fucking and sucking, but no! You had to go and try some kinky dominant shit! Nice way to ruin our wedding night!" She grabbed him by the ear, "Come on, I need a shower and I need someone to wash me off, It's you Buster!"

Amy cleaned up in the master bathroom while Bernie had Howard in the shower. She used a washcloth to do a sponge bath and rinsing it off, got two more wet and wrung out. Leaving the bathroom, she closed the door behind her and tossed one to Stuart, "Here clean up and get dressed." She saw how shocked and disappointed he was, "Sorry Stuart, bad timing, maybe we can finish at a later date, but I have to go and comfort my Bestie." She quickly dressed and picking up the two wet washcloths and Penny's clothes, she went to the living room to help her out.

Penny was crying uncontrollably. Her entire lush body was shaking from the intense sobbing she was doing.

Amy gently placed her clothes beside her and sat down on the other side. She began washing Penny's exposed flesh and when she lifted her face, Amy let out a moan, "Oh my dear, you sure are a mess, here let me wash this stuff off of you."

Penny allowed her to get part of it off before she went into another long bout of sobbing and extreme crying. Her eye make-up had run all over her face and Amy tried to wash her off.

Sheldon came out of the bathroom, a towel around him, "What's going on? Why are you crying, Penny?" Oh no, did you hurt my friend?"

Penny looked up at him and nodded and broke down, crying even harder. She buried her face in Amy's chest and cried her heart out.

Raj and Wil used the other bathroom, one using the bathtub, washing off quickly, while the other used the shower. They all dressed and Amy finally got Penny under control enough to get her dressed. She led her from the suite, but not before Howard and Bernadette came out of the bathroom, both in the large robes supplied by the hotel.

Howard stood there before the group with his head hung low, "I'm sorry for my disgusting behavior. I have no excuse and I hope you all forgive me. I don't expect any of you to go with me to the airport in the morning, I just hope by the time I return, you'll see a little bit of forgiveness in your heart. Again, I'm so sorry and Penny, I hope you see it in your heart to forgive me. I know it won't happen soon, but I do hope you will one day."

Penny stood and on weak knees, she came over to Howard and hugged him lightly, "Don't be so hard on yourself Howard. I'm a big girl, I could have stopped it, but in a way I liked it and deep down, I may have wanted Leonard to see what a slut I really am. Go into space and make us proud, I forgive you, but really it's you who should be forging me for ruining your incredible wedding night, I love you both." She turned and nearly collapsed in Raj's arms as she started crying again.

Raj and Wil helped her out and down to the car. Sheldon wouldn't have anything to do with Penny, he was furious with her, she promised not to hurt Leonard, but once again, she did.

Penny spent the night with Amy. She thought it was better to stay clear of Leonard for at least the evening.

In the morning Bernie and Raj took Howard to the airport, he was still in a somber mood, but they tried to cheer him up, "Penny said it wasn't your fault, Raj blurted out."

"Yeah, I know, but at least when he was with Bernie, he did it with her in the room. He didn't sneak away like she did. I took advantage of her, using what you told me about her liking to be dominated and forced. My problem, not hers."

Bernie tried to make him feel better, she didn't want him going into space worrying about what happened, she failed and hugged him as he went into his concourse.

They left and went to Penny's apartment. She just returned from Leonard's apartment, coming back for the third time, she failed miserably, not being able to speak to him face to face, she talked through the bedroom door, but never received a response.

Bernie and Raj had a long talk with Penny. Bernie gave Penny a big hug, "Don't be so hard on yourself Penny. We all got together in the bridal suite, we knew it was going to be obscene and over the top. Sure, as always, Howard took things a little too far and you got carried away with him. I think Leonard overreacted and flew off the handle without talking it out. We're going over there after we leave here and hopefully I can wake that big brain of his up and reason with him."

Penny hugged her, she was all cried out, she looked like hell, but felt a lot better after speaking with Bernadette.

Bernadette went over with Raj and knocked on the door, Sheldon answered the door, "Hello Bernadette, what do you want?"

"Hello to you too Sheldon, I need to speak with Leonard and I promise she won't come back over until she's invited."

He went and knocked on his bedroom door, "Leonard, Bernadette and Raj are here. They wanna talk to you and said Penny will not show back up until you're ready to speak with her."

It took a few moments and he opened the door, he was drawn and looked like hell too. He came out and got a beer, he down it and opened another.

Bernie called out on her loud voice, "Sit down Leonard! I have a lot to tell you and you better not interrupt till I'm finished, got that?"

He nodded and drank his beer as he listened.

"Leonard, we were all having a great time. I loved how you took care of me and if I'm not mistaken, Penny was in the same room watching you. She didn't fly off the handle and go nutso on you, did she?"

He shook his head and continued to listen, "Howie takes a lot of the blame and the same with Raj over here. This numb-nuts put it in Howard's head that Penny likes it rough and likes to be dominated. He ran with it and went over the top. They both got carried away, but no worse than you did."

Leonard put up his hand, Can I reply to this?" He continued without her giving him an answer. "Listen Bernadette, I know about Penny's obsession with being dominated, I took advantage of it too, but if you saw the look on her face. She reviled in seeing me watch her. You weren't there, the look on her face, the glint in her eyes. She loved I was watching her and loved humiliating me, no longer Bernadette. I've been without her for nearly two years. Did I miss her? Yes, more than I can say, but I never, ever treated her that way. It was like a bucket of ice water being thrown on me. I had a shocked, saddening look on my face. I know Penny saw it and it turned her on all the more. I'm not letting it happen again. I'll find someone who can respect me and let me tell you, I enjoy having sex with you, but I don't laugh in her face and make her feel like shit while doing it."

Bernadette lost the wind in her sails, she didn't have a reply for what he said and deep down, she knew he was correct in his observation and deduction. She came over and urged him to his feet. She planted a soft kiss on his cheek, "I see what you're saying, but maybe if you talk with her, she can explain or at least be a little contrite for how she behaved."

He nodded, "Maybe Bernadette, maybe not. I just need a little time to think and assess my relationship with her."

"Okay, is it okay if I go over there and tell her how you feel? How you reacted to what I said?"

He nodded, "Okay, I don't have a problem with that, but I still don't want to talk to her. If she presses the issue, it will just push me away even more."

She hugged him, "I understand, I don't know if this is a good time to bring it up, but you and Raj did agree to service me while Howard is up in space. Are we still a go for that, or do you want to shelf that?"

He looked down at her and felt her huge tits pressing against his chest, "Oh well, um, ask me again tomorrow. I'd like to help you out, but I'm a little uncomfortable just thinking about it. I don't wanna throw gasoline on the fire."

She nodded, "I'll let you know how it goes, take care and I hope you change your mind about us."

She headed over to talk to Penny and after telling what Leonard told her, she went pale. She licked her lips and took a long cleansing breath of air and nodded, "You know something Bernadette, Leonard is right. Thinking back, I felt a surge of adrenaline when I saw him watching. I thought, if he can fuck you like he did in front of me, why can't I do the same in front of him?"

Bernie nodded, "I get that, but what cut to the heart for Leonard was the glint in your eyes. He said it was a defiant look, a look that was made to mock him and make him feel small and unimportant. Is that true, Penny?"

She thought for a second and nodded slowly, "Yeah, I think he's right. I was jealous, I know it doesn't sound plausible, but that's how I felt. All of the guys were servicing you and I watched from the sidelines and wasn't even noticed."

Bernie sat back, "We talked about this, you were onboard, hell you even encouraged it. Now you're trying to blame me for how you felt?" Her voice got louder and she became more agitated. She stood up, "Don't put this on me Penny, no, no way!"

She turned to leave, but Penny stood up and grabbed her arm. "Please, Bernadette, I'm sorry! It seems I'm saying that a lot over the past twelve hours. It seems like I'm saying that a lot, but you have to understand, I really mean it and I feel just as bad how I treated Leonard. What can I do to fix this?"

Bernie looked up at her, "Maybe you need to go back into your bedroom, lock the door, close off the lights and take a long look on what you want and how you want to fix this, if you wanna fix it. Maybe you did it because you don't want to be with Leonard and knew this was a way to push him away. Think about it and when you come to a decision, call me and I'll talk to Leonard. Just do us all a favor, stay away from him until you are sure what you want and how you're going to fix this fuck-up!" She took Penny's hand from her arm and turned and left without saying another word.

Penny flopped down and crawled up into a ball. She hugged her legs to her breasts and a tear ran down her cheek.

The next day Amy, Sheldon, Bernadette, Raj and Leonard were sitting in the living room, watching the television as the countdown for blast-off of Howard's rocket was ongoing.

The door was opened and Penny came rushing in, "Did I miss it?"

Leonard ignored her, but Sheldon called out, "No, sit down and keep quiet."

She sat beside Leonard, but he stiffened and leaned back."

They all had their eyes glued to the TV screen and Bernie spoke up, "I love that man."

Raj whispered out, "Me too." He looked down and smiled when Bernie's hand reached out and took his hand in hers and squeezed.

Penny watched the TV and said, "I can't believe it. This whole time, a small part of me thought he was lying." Without thinking, her eyes still on the TV, she reached out and took Leonard's hand in hers and squeezed tight."