Big Bang Theory Season 06 Ep. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Her eyes nearly bugged out of her head. She licked her lips and bit down on her lower lip. A tiny smile crossed her lips and she stood up slowly and came around behind his desk. Without saying a word, she pulled his rolling chair out from under his desk and spun him around. She looked down and she drew in a deep breath, "Oh my, Dr. Cooper, I can see you look rather uncomfortable there. Maybe I can do something to relieve your discomfort." She sank to her knees and placing her hands on his knees, her tiny, slim fingers slid up his thighs until her hand came in contact with his stiff, huge cock. "Oh my, you're huge, Dr. Cooper." Her fingers closed around his thick shaft and squeezed. She frantically tugged at his belt, and getting it open worked on his pants and getting them open, she tugged at his zipper. She giggled nervously when he raised his ass, allowing her to slip the pants down to his knees and down his legs. She licked her lips in anticipation of seeing that luscious cock. She dipped her tiny hand into the flap of his tighty-whitey jockey shorts.

Sheldon took control and arching his hips; he lowered his jockey shorts and uncovered his huge cock.

Alex let out a groan and she looked up at him with those large blue eyes, she jumped back slightly when his stiff cock popped out and slapped her chin, leaving a streak of pre-cum on her upper neck and chin. She recovered quickly and closed her tiny fingers around his shaft. She squeezed lightly and reveled in the fact that her fingers didn't meet. She slowly slid her hand upward and in doing so, drew a couple more drops of clear liquid from his shaft. She leaned in and her tiny tongue stabbed at the large pee hole. She flicked her tongue out and caught the slippery drops from his shaft. "Mmmm, just like I thought it would be, very tasty, can I continue?" She smiled up at him.

He nodded vigorously and planted his hands on the top of her head and guided her head downward. He drew in a deep breath when as he watched her lips part wider and saw her lips close around the large purple head of his cockhead. Her jaw was open wide as she slowly slid lower; taking more of his shaft into her hot, wet mouth. She wanted more and pulling his cock from her mouth, she began running her lips and tongue up and down the entire length. She was slurping wildly at it, not able to get enough of his huge cock. She pushed it up against his belly and lowered her head and sucked on one of his large nuts. She rolled it around in her mouth as her hand continued to stroke his thick, stiff cock. She rose up and took the head back into her mouth.

Sheldon closed his eyes and gripped her long auburn hair in his fists. He thought back to the evening with Amy and after teasing him with Star Trek, he was introduced to sex and never wanted to go back. He only regretted not starting fucking sooner. He felt the head of his cock press against the back of Alex's throat. He thrust his hips upward, sending the thick head deep into her throat.

Alex gagged and made sucking noises, but refused to back off. She had a tough time breathing, but wanted the ultimate prize, his cum. She flicked her tongue all along his shaft, teasing and trying to coax the cum from his swollen nuts.

Sheldon opened his eyes and let out a shutter, he loved her blue eyes looking up at him and those large sexy bangs made him want to paint her face with his cum. He resisted and pulled at her head. She came off his cock with a pop; a large string of spit and pre-cum left strings from cockhead to her lips. He gripped her by her arms and drew her to her feet. He found strength to spin her around and lean her over his desk. He found the zipper on the back of her skirt and pulling it down, he yanked her skirt and panties down to her ankles. He stared at her tiny, firm ass. He gripped his slime covered cock and pushing forward, sent the thick head between her tight, but juice covered cuntlips. He heard her let out a grunt, but pushed back against his invading cock. Inch by inch he sank into her extremely tight pussy.

Sheldon leaned over Alex, "My Lord, Alex, your vagina is extremely tight. I want to really have hard coitus with you, but if I speed up, I may ejaculate too soon."

She let out a grunt, she wanted to reply, but with every inch he sank into her, it took her breath away. She let out a gasp when she felt his gather up her long, auburn hair and began peppering the sensitive skin of neck, just below her ear. She wanted it deeper and harder, but she too was close to cumming.

With Alex's tiny figure, and with Sheldon being taller, he was having a difficult time fucking her. He slowly pulled out of her, kicked his pants and shorts off from around his ankles, he flopped down in his chair. He reached for the half naked tight petite woman. He smiled when she struggled to free her shapely legs from her skirt and panties.

She groaned out and reached down and nearly tore them from her feet. She was pulled towards him and she knew what to do. She climbed up and throwing one leg over his, she planted her knees on either side of his long skinny legs. She felt him swipe his cock up and down her dripping slit and when he seeded his cock at the entrance to her weeping pussy. She lowered her body. She clutched at his nerdy t-shirt and pulled it off she rained his upper body with hot kisses as her long auburn hair swished back and forth across his flesh.

Sheldon reached down and gripped her tiny, shapely ass and guided her tight pussy up and down his huge cock. He watched as she unbuttoned her blouse and tore it off and made short work of her overflowing bra. He slid his hands from her ass, up her trim back and into her hair. He kissed her hard as he thrust up into her.

Alex was close and when he pulled his mouth from hers and captured one of her ripe, stiff nipples. She lost it and started painting his cock with her hot, creamy juices. She couldn't remember cumming that fast or that hard from a cock without clit stimulation. She wrapped her tiny arms around his head and forced more of her firm tit flesh into his mouth.

Sheldon was close too. He released her head and recaptured her ass. He clutched at it as he guided her up and down his straining cock. He felt her gush cream all over his cock and he lost it when he felt her pussy tighten and nearly drew the cum from his cock. He shot hot, stinging ropes of cum deep in her pussy.

Alex let out a scream, "Oh yes Dr. Cooper, fill me up with your hot cum. Oh shit, I'm cumming again, fuck me, fuck me harder and send that cum deep in my pussy."

Sheldon wrapped his arms around her as he continued cumming and sucking viciously at her luscious tits. He felt her slump against him and shake violently as another orgasm wracked her tiny body. She clung to him and rained kisses all over his upper body.

Sheldon slowly began to shrink and when he slipped out of her, he felt their mixture of cum oozing out of her into his legs and chair. He lifted her and planted her on his desk. He gathered up a large roll of paper towels and wiped himself and his chair clean. He handed it to her, "Here you go Ms. Jensen, tidy yourself up." He watched as she allowed a large stream ooze out and she caught it and wiped herself clean. He shook his head, "I'm not sure I can hire you, Ms. Jensen, if we continued to work together, I'm not sure I can keep focused on work and not your near-perfect body."

She slipped from the desk and slid to her knees. She leaned in and began sucking his semi-stiff cock. She quickly got it hard again. She licked it like a tasty ice cream cone. She popped it from her mouth and smiled up at him with those large blue and she allowed her long, tousled hair swipe along his thighs, "If you don't hire me, I won't be able to do this for you every day Dr. Cooper."

Sheldon played with her thick, dark bangs and smiled down at her "Oh, well, I guess you're right, welcome aboard."

Later Alex and Sheldon were going over some of his notebooks and Leonard and Raj came in.

Leonard looked to her, he was immediately interested seeing he was without Penny now, "Hi!"

She smiled back at him, "Hello."

"Sheldon, aren't you gonna introduce us?"

"No, I have people for that now." he turned to Alex, "You're up."

She took a step towards Leonard, she put out her hand, "I'm Alex, Dr. Cooper's new assistant."

Leonard shook her hand, "Ah, congratulations, and may God have mercy on your soul. I'm Leonard, this is Raj."

She smiled, "Nice to meet you. I'm so excited to be working with----!"

Sheldon broke in, "Please reserve chitchat for your breaks, Ms. Jensen. And FYI, there'll be no breaks."

She picked up a box and headed for the door, "I should probably get to work."

After she left, Leonard looked to Sheldon, "She seemed nice."

Back in Bernadette's office, Howard called her again. He was freaking out. She hit the accept button and giggled, "Hey, I wasn't expecting to hear from you today. Is everything okay?"

"Uh, no, not really."

She was pissed immediately, thinking the guys were still picking on him. She found out that wasn't the issue. "What's wrong?"

"Remember the Soyuz capsule they were sending to bring us home? It's delayed; we're going to be here at least another week, maybe ten days. It's the Russians, so you don't know. They left dogs up here from the '60's."

Bernadette immediately got wet. She knew she'd have a couple more shots at Leonard and Raj while he was up there. "Come on, Howard; no one's leaving you up there."

"I don't know how much longer I can take this, I can't sleep and zero-gravity is giving me crazy acid reflux. I'm down to my last three Tums."

She reached down and started petting her moist clit, she tried to keep him calm, but she was thinking about Raj and Leonard double teaming her, "You're gonna be fine. You survived that Weight Watchers cruise with your mom. And they ran out of low-fat ice cream on day two. Just calm down and take a few deep breaths."

He nodded and closed his eyes, "Okay, okay." He opened his eyes and panicked, "What am I doing? I'm using up all the oxygen."

Over in Penny's apartment Penny was giving Amy some beauty tips. Her eyes were made up, her lips were coated in a bright red and Penny was without sex for several days now and she looked at Amy in a different light.

Amy looked in the mirror and exclaimed, "Oh, yeah, I'm a man-eater now."

Penny was itching to ravish her and hopefully have Amy lick her wet pussy. She was wearing a tight pair of red slacks and a red, multi-colored vest. She had a camisole under it, but managed to remove it while in the bathroom. Her large firm breasts were spilling out on all sides. She looked to Amy, "Okay, for the final touch, this is an eyelash-curler. You place it on your lashes and squeeze it closed." She handed it to Amy, who had removed her glasses and she suddenly looked even hotter to Penny.

Amy grabbed it, "Oh, I don't know. It looks like something used by Tinker Bell's gynecologist."

Penny chuckled, "Well I hope for her sake, it's not Captain Hook." Penny looked over at Amy, "Who are you calling?"

"I'm gonna video-chat Sheldon, if my new look leads to phone sex, I'm gonna have to ask you to leave the room."

All of a sudden Alex answered the phone, "Dr. Cooper's office."

Amy was taken off guard, "Oh, hello, who are you?"

"I'm Alex, Dr. Cooper's new assistant. Can I help you?"

"I'd like to speak to Sheldon."

"I'm sorry; he's asked me to hold all calls, unless you're Steven Hawking, his mother, or himself from the future."

Amy was getting upset, "All right, well, tell him Amy called."

Alex nodded, "And your last name?"

She was really upset now, "He knows my last name, I'm his girlfriend. We have a contract and everything. I'll send you a PDF."

"All right, I will tell you called."

They both hung up and Penny came back and sat beside Amy. Amy turned to Penny, "Hmm, that's weird."

Penny looked to her, "What?"

"Sheldon told me he had a new assistant named Alex. He didn't mention that Alex was a girl."

Penny chuckled, "Maybe he didn't notice."

"You're right. I don't have to worry about Sheldon."

Penny laughed out loud, "No, you do not!"

"It's her I have to worry about"

"Oh, Amy, really? She is not gonna come on to Sheldon."

Amy turned to her, her knees brushed against Penny and Penny looked down at her legs. He grey skirt rode up her thighs and she listen to Amy, "Oh, really?" She showed Penny a photo on her phone to Penny, "Look at this face. How can any woman spend eight hours a day alone with this face and not fall in love with it?"

Again Penny chuckled, "Well, for starters, at some point, that face starts talking." She scooted closer to Amy and as Amy went to put her glasses back on, Penny stopped her, "No Amy, we're not going anywhere and you look amazing without your glasses on." She ran her hand along Amy's shoulder and up to her neck. She swiped Amy's long glossy dark brown hair from her neck.

Amy moistened her lips and looked into Penny's green eyes. She drew in her breath when Penny took her hand in hers. She drew in a deeper breath when suddenly Penny leaned in and planted her lips on Amy's. Amy let out a groan when she felt Penny's tongue stroke her inner lips and their tongues caressed each other.

Penny's hand slid down Amy's knee and up between her thighs. For a moment Amy hesitated, then she opened her legs and let Penny touch her crotch. Ripples of pleasure coursed through her body as Penny's expertly worked her fingers inside Amy's panties and between her moistened cuntlips.

Amy's head rolled back, "Oh Penny!" As she pulled her mouth briefly from Penny's

Penny saw how stiff and unsure Amy was, "Relax Amy, don't deny yourself the pleasure I can show you."

Amy cleared her throat, "I've only done this once before and that was during the party at Bernadette's bridal suite, after the wedding. I'm not sure I can do this in this sort of setting."

Penny knew different, the way Amy pressed her cunt against her invading fingers, she knew she could persuade Amy to take it further, a lot further.

Amy felt Penny's warm breath against her cheek and suddenly turned her face and threw her arm around Penny's neck.

They were locked together in a deep, understanding kiss, with Penny's fingers exploring Amy's sensitive cuntlips. Amy fell back on the sofa with Penny on top of her. She whispered in Penny's ear, "Oh my God, I need this Penny, show me it all."

Penny giggled, "I need this too, more than you know. After Leonard broke up with me, I've been without. Let me get you out of these clothes and let me see that lush body of yours" She drew Amy to her feet and removed her blouse, bra, skirt and panties. She quickly slipped out of her vest, slacks and panties. For a moment they stopped what they were doing and just took in each other's bodies, they Penny drew Amy into a heated embrace. Pulling away, Penny took Amy by the hand and led her to her bedroom. Once there, she pushed on Amy, "Lie down, Amy," she whispered. "I wanna make love to you."

Amy stretched out on the bed; Penny got down beside her and kissed her, her hand wandering lovingly over Amy's large, firm tits. Amy threw her arms around Penny's neck and their kiss became deeper and more passionate.

Penny tugged gently at Amy's nipples before pulling her mouth away from Amy's and sucking in a mouthful of tit. Her mouth went from one firm tit to the other, her tongue stroking the ripe, stiff nipples over and over again. She let her hand softly stroke the creamy skin of Amy's belly before her fingers began to comb through the dark hair that began growing back since Bernie's wedding."

Amy ran her fingers through Penny's long blonde hair, "Oh fuck Penny; that feels fantastic. I never had that done to me before. We sorta got sidetracked with Stuart and Howard and a woman never touched me there before."

Penny raised her head, "We're gonna have to do a little trimming, you shouldn't let it grow back. I'd much rather lick and eat a pussy that's completely bare."

Amy let out a gasp when she felt Penny's fingers penetrate her pussy hole. "Mmmm, that's nice too, but what you're doing is fantastic, keep sucking my breasts, I really like that."

Penny's fingers went deeper between Amy's cuntlips. She pulled her lips from Amy's stiff nipples, "I wanna lick and suck your pussy Amy. Open your legs wider."

Penny inhaled Amy's scent and licked her lips at the sight of the drops of pussy-juice along the edges of the cuntlips. This made Penny's cunt throb excitingly. Her mouth watered as she leaned in and kissed Amy's cuntlips.

Amy put her hands on Penny's head, "Oh Penny, what are you doing to me, it's marvelous, it's better than cock!"

Penny chuckled and slipped her tongue into Amy's cunt. The fuck juice smeared her face as she drove her tongue deeper and deeper into Amy's cunt.

Amy arched her hips and clutched harder at Penny's head, "Oh Lord, fuck me with your tongue! Oh God, it's amazing, don't stop!"

Penny knew how to excite a cunt and constantly changed the shape of her tongue to stimulate different parts of Amy's pussy. One moment she would be licking from Amy's asshole to her clit with broad strokes, and the next she would be driving it in and out like a slippery, thick cock. She changed up and brought her tongue to a point and flicked it over Amy's clit.

Penny nuzzled her face into Amy's clit and took the sensitive bud between her teeth. She scraped her teeth gently along it, stroking its head with the tip of her tongue.

Amy threw her head back, "I'm cumming! Penny, I'm cumming!" Amy yelled and her body bucked as she thrust her cunt at Penny's face.

Wave after wave washed over her as a series of orgasms surged through her body.

Penny had her arms wrapped around Amy's thighs and held her firmly as the older woman lost control of herself in an orgasmic display of passion. Penny's own cunt was screaming for attention, Penny pound her pussy against the comforter in an effort to quiet its aching.

With her face buried in Amy's pussy, she grunted out, "I need a cock right now."

Amy stroked Penny's tousled hair, "I've never experienced anything like that before, if I didn't know better, I'd think you were a lesbian."

Penny wiggled up beside Amy and kissed her, spreading her own juices all over her lips and chin. "I swing both ways Amy. I love cock and if there was one here right now, I'd ride it till I came all over it, but I love sucking pussy too."

Amy took the initiative and put her mouth out to be kissed again and her hand slid over Penny's hip. She tentatively let her hand drop to Penny's naked cunt and when Penny pushed her pussy against Amy's hand, Amy pushed her fingers against Penny's fleshy cuntlips.

Penny took a deep breath and a shutter passed through her body as her juicy pussy responded to Amy's fingering.

Amy licked her lips, "You need this as bad as I did, don't you Penny?"

Penny nodded, "My pussy is on fire, stroke it, please!"

Amy blushed, "I've never tasted a pussy before. Does it taste as good as semen?"

Penny giggled, "Different, but better. It's isn't as salty and some pussies are really sweet, some are tangy."

Amy put her fingers to her lips and sucked them, "Mmmm, you're right Penny, it's amazing. I wanna suck your pussy, but I won't be as good as you were."

Penny giggled again, "Anything would be better than the throbbing my pussy is doing right now." She guided Amy's head down between her legs.

Penny pressed her hands to Amy's head and guided her mouth to where she wanted it. Amy was licking and sucking at Penny's pussy before long. She loved the taste of another woman's pussy. She pulled back slightly, "Mmmm, that tastes marvelous, I want more." She dipped her head back down and licked even harder.

Penny was already well on her way to an explosive orgasm and the feel of Amy's face against her wide-spread thighs and pussy soon brought her to a crashing orgasm. She humped up and down, driving her cunt against Amy's active tongue. She was happy Amy continued kissing and sucking at her cunt.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers