Big Bang Theory Season 06 Ep. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Amy finally pulled away when Penny calmed down, "That was amazing Penny." She crawled up beside Penny, "I can see now what I've been missing."

Penny ran her fingers through Amy's disheveled hair and kissed her and hugged her, "Let's rest and maybe we can go at it again."

They did and the next time, Amy was a little more confident and made Penny cum even harder. Penny paid her back, making Amy squirt as Penny teased her G-spot and she too came several times. They fell asleep in each other's arms.

Amy had mellowed out after her afternoon of sucking and fucking with Penny, but she was still upset about Alex and Sheldon. She persuaded Penny to go with her to the university to see what was going on.

As they walked down the hall Penny spoke up, "Amy, this is crazy. You have nothing to be suspicious about."

Amy was getting defensive, "I'm not suspicious. I just wanna stop in, say hi to my boyfriend and meet his new assistant." She stopped at his door and flung it open, "AHA!" It was empty; they were out to lunch in the cafeteria.

Leonard, Raj and Sheldon were having lunch and Raj turned to Sheldon, "Has your assistant said anything about me?"

"Oh, in fact, she has. Her exact words were "What is that guy's problem?"

Raj nodded, "I'm in her head. Let the dance begin."

Just then Alex came over to the table with his dessert, "Here's your frozen yogurt, Dr. Cooper." She was in jeans and a lavender blouse, untucked and a burgundy vest over the top. It looked very fashionable.

He looked up at her, "Half chocolate, half vanilla, side by side, not swirled?"

She nodded, "Yes."

"Half a teaspoon of sprinkles?

She looked up, "Rainbow!"

He continued, "Two cherries?"

She smiled, "One on top, one on the bottom."

"Stems removed?"

She was stuck, "Um....Top one, yes. I didn't check the one on the bottom. I'm so sorry, Dr. Cooper"

"It's all right, Alex. I'm not mad at you. I'm just disappointed."

She began walking away and Leonard stopped her, "Wait, Alex, do you wanna join us? Please join us."

"Oh, okay, thank you." She took a seat across from Leonard."

"So Alex, what's the topic of your dissertation?"

"I'm looking for Trojan asteroids at Earth's L-5 Lagrange point."

"Oh, that happens to be Dr. Koothrappali's field of expertise. You two have a lot to talk about."

She smiled and looked to Raj, "Is that true?"

Raj was stunned, as always he couldn't speak to women and got up and moved to the next table. She looked back to Leonard, "Is he all right?"

Leonard chuckled, "No! But compared to your boss, he's a poster boy for sanity." He was really getting on well with Alex and saw a new love-life suddenly in his future.

She chuckled, "It's okay, I've been around scientists all my life. My dad's an astronomer at SETI."

He nodded, "Oh, SETI, the Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence. You should introduce him to Sheldon. The search is over."

She started flirting back, "So, what kind of research are you doing?"

"High-energy lasers."

"Ohh, military?"

"Not yet, but I can remove unwanted hair from two miles away." They both giggled and laughed

In the doorway to the cafeteria, Amy and Penny were standing there watching the interaction between Alex and Leonard, Penny didn't look happy and Amy chuckled, "You were right, I have nothing to worry about. That skank's your problem, not mine."

Back at the table she continued to flirt, "You're very funny, Dr. Hofstadter."

He smiled, "Oh, thank you."

Penny and Amy headed back to her apartment, Penny was visibly upset and Amy looked at her, "Just look at you, putting on a brave face."

"There's nothing to be brave about. Everything's fine. We're no longer together and he can flirt with whomever he sees fit."

"Really? I don't know how much you know about primate behavior, but Sheldon's assistant was clearly courting Leonard. Were she a mandrill, she would've bent over and displayed her brightly colored hindquarters like a big red welcome mat."

Penny was upset, "Okay, maybe she was flirting with him, but who cares? I don't have a relationship with Leonard now."

"So says your prefrontal cortex. But the limbic system of your brain is calculating that if another woman is attracted to Leonard, it must he because he's desirable."

Penny replied, a little agitated, "Well, of course he's desirable, I mean he was great. He's smart, he's sweet and in the bedroom, fuck, no one is better with foreplay then he was."

Amy let out a chuckle, "So it does bother you."

Penny let out a grunt and raised her voice, "Fine, it bothers me a little.......No, you know what? This is stupid, it doesn't bother me...........OKAY, It bothers me! But only because she wouldn't stop laughing; Leonard is not that funny."

That evening Leonard was having dinner alone and Penny came over. She tried to talk with Leonard, but he picked up his food and headed to the kitchen. "If you want some food, I got an extra entrée, I was so used to getting one for you, I just did it without thinking."

She sat there and ate, she tried to speak to him, but whenever she did, he would stick his head in the refrigerator or open a cupboard and never replied.

Luckily for Leonard, Sheldon came home just them, "Oh good, Leonard, you're here." Alex came walking in behind him. "Science news, this will interest you." He turned to Penny, "Penny, feel free to paint your nails."

Leonard was happy for the distraction, "What do you got?"

"I believe Alex may have unearthed the grade-school science project that could be my ticket to the Nobel Prize, behold." He handed his paper to Leonard.

Leonard looked at it, "Magnets: What Do They Stick To?" He looked to Sheldon, "IF the answer is metal, it's not exactly groundbreaking."

"The original title was" "A Rederivation of Maxwell's Equations Regarding Electromagnetism." I dumbed it down because some of the more religious people in town were starting to say I was a witch."

Alex stepped in, "Sheldon thinks the approach in his paper might change the way we calculate ferromagnetic hysteresus."

Penny added, "Oh, it's about time. I hated the old way."

She stood and put out her hand, "Hi, I'm Penny."

She shook her hand, "I'm Alex, do you work with Dr. Hofstadter?"

"Oh, I used to in a way. We were kind of been involved in a five-year experiment, on and off; currently it's off."

Alex didn't catch the sarcasm, "Oh, well, you're lucky. He seems very talented. I'm sure a lot of people wanna work with him."

Penny giggled, "Oh, well, a lot of people can't, so if you'd excuse me, I have to head back to my apartment, nice meeting you."

She left and Alex turned to Leonard and Sheldon, "She seemed nice."

They went over all of their findings and Leonard offered her the extra entrée he ordered. The three of them talked and joked about things, most of them were lost to Sheldon.

After an hour or so, Sheldon stood up, "Well time for bed, good night and I'll see you in the morning Ms. Jensen." He turned and left, leaving Alex and Leonard there alone.

They talked about her thesis and his work. The flirting got a little carried away and before he knew it, she was all over him. She was shoving her tongue down his throat. Her hands were traveling all over his body and when they broke the kiss, Leonard began raining kisses all along her cheek and down the skin of her sensitive neck.

All of a sudden there was a loud clearing of a throat, they broke their embrace and Sheldon was standing there on is pajamas. Alex immediately saw the large bulge in his pants and she gave him a wicked smile, "Leonard, you're doing it again. You're playing with my assistant, just like you did in the past; can't you get your own women?" He flopped down in his spot, pushing the two of them apart.

Leonard was frustrated; he really wanted to bury his cock in this gorgeous, tiny woman. He sat back and watched as Alex immediately ran her hands up and down Sheldon's long legs. Her hand closed around his thick lump and using her other hand, she pulled hard on the snap of his pajama bottoms. It popped open and his huge cock sprung free. Her hand closed around his naked cock and stroked it vigorously and drew a couple clear drops of pre-cum from the tip. Like a moth to a flame, she lowered her head and ran her tongue around the fat head. Her tongue stabbed at the large pee-hole, capturing the slippery fluid into her mouth. She let out a loud groan and opening her mouth, she enveloped the large head. Alex's long auburn hair spilled over his bare belly and upper thighs. She began bobbing up and down, trying to take as much of his meat into her mouth. She pulled off his cock with a pop and swiped the back of her hand across her swollen lips. Looking back at Leonard, she spat out, "What are you waiting for, take your cock out too, I want them both tonight!"

Leonard scrambled and pulled off his pants and shorts. Kicking off his shoes and socks, he stroked his cock waiting for her to take his cock. He pulled off shirt and t-shirt, naked he pulled at her arm and she came off of Sheldon's cock again and she took his thick cock into her mouth.

Alex enveloped nearly half of his cock quickly. Her hand massaged his balls as her tongue danced along his thick shaft. She moaned loudly as the two guys began working on her clothes.

Leonard was able to unbutton her vest as Sheldon worked at the buttons on her blouse. They pulled them both off and with her back to Sheldon, he was able to release her bra and Leonard pulled it from her tight little body.

She had Leonard's cock completely down her throat as her tongue flicked at his crinkled nut sack. She was producing so much saliva; her spit was running down his nuts and into the crack of his ass. She slowly withdrew and left a string of pre-cum and spit clinging to his cock and her lips. She sucked it in and turned to Sheldon. She stopped briefly, allowing Sheldon to remove her tight slacks as Leonard removed her boots and tore at her panties. Now naked, she resumed attacking Sheldon's cock. She stroked it and ran her tongue up and down the shaft, getting it covered in her saliva.

Leonard wanted in on the action. He slipped off the sofa and nudged her legs apart. He ran his hands up and down her slender thighs and reached his goal. He inhaled her intoxicating scent and licked his lips. Her tight clam was glistening with her juices and he used his thumbs to part those tight, thick lips. He saw how wet she was and her inner walls were flushed with excitement. He ran his thumbs upward and saw her pink pearl, stiff and perky. He ran the tips of his fingers across it and he smiled when she jerked and arched her hips against his invasion. He lowered his head and shoved his tongue deep in between those juicy lips.

He started at the base and slowly slid in deep and moving upward, he clutched at her squirming hips, holding her in place. He dipped deep into her bubbly hole and swept out a good amount of her tangy juices. He moved higher and when he reached her clit, he strummed it and she let out a loud shriek and started cumming.

She pulled off of Sheldon's cock and let out a gasp, "I need to be fucked and fucked hard, NOW!" She tugged at Leonard who was looking up at her between her widespread legs.

Leonard wasn't going to be denied. He rose up and flopped down on the sofa. He leaned over and grabbed hold of the petite, shapely brunette. He drew her up and planted her on his hairy thighs. He watched her squirm around and he lifted her slightly and let out a groan when he felt her slender fingers grip his cock and direct it to her weeping, slick pussy. He felt the incredible heat of her body as her cunt accepted his cock and envelope his cock. He slid his hands from her hips, up along her tight, flat belly and up to her straining tits.

Alex was in heaven. She slid down, taking Leonard deeper and leaning back; she turned her head and kissed him. Her puffy lips were swollen from sucking so vigorously on Sheldon. She began riding him reverse cow-girl and started cumming quickly. She rested her slick body against Leonard and shivered as she felt his hands cupping her tits. She groaned out as he twisted and tugged at her ripe nipples. They were mere buttons atop her firm, large B. They were so firm, when she leaned back, they didn't flatten against her chest. She screamed out and started cumming.

Sheldon wasn't sure if this was permissible, but he slid off the sofa and pushed Leonard and Alex's legs apart. He was fascinated watching the tiny auburn haired beauty swallow up Leonard cock and begged for more. He leaned in and carefully began licking and sucking on her aching clit. He knew she loved this. As soon as he made contact, he felt her jerk, scream out and release a dose of her creamy juices all over Leonard's cock and his lips and tongue.

All of a sudden the apartment door flew open and Penny stood there watching Leonard and Sheldon service the tiny, gorgeous dark haired woman. Her jaw dropped, her eyes darted from what Leonard was doing, too how Alex was shaking from the attention she was receiving from the two nerds. She felt her pussy getting wet. She remembered how great it felt when Sheldon fucked her and how great it felt having that cock slide in and out of her mouth.

Sheldon looked up and smiled at Penny when their eyes met. He licked his slick lips and crooked his finger toward Penny. He grinned when he saw her slowly walk towards him.

Penny stood beside the trio and locked eyes with her ex-boyfriend, Leonard. She felt her heart break, she knew she fucked up and wanted him back. She would beg and cry, but she wasn't leaving this apartment until he took her back. She wanted to be the one riding his cock, not this little slut. Tears came to her eyes and she knew it was affecting Leonard. She bit her lip and let out a tiny moan, "Please Leonard, please stop doing this. I really, really need you and I want you back."

Leonard was stunned, but felt a surge throughout his body. He grabbed Alex by the waist and lifted her from his cock. He saw the shocked look on Penny's face; he could just imagine his cock, completely covered in Alex's cunt juices, stiff and glistening wanting more. He gently placed her in Sheldon's spot and staggered to his feet. He turned to Sheldon and Alex, "Have fun you two!" He patted Sheldon on his shoulder, "She's all yours Shelly, I need to have a very serious discussion with Penny."

Sheldon looked from Leonard and then to Penny. He chuckled, "It has to be serious, I never imagined you stopping having coitus right smack-dead in the middle." He stood up and looked at Penny, "Please, don't hurt him again. You promised last time and broke that, if you do it again, I'll never forgive you."

She leaned down and kissed his on the cheek and whispered, "Don't worry, I won't make the same mistake again, I promise." She turned and took Leonard's hand and glanced down at his cock, it was still stiff and covered in Alex's cream and dripping. She tugged his arm and led him to his bedroom. She closed the door behind her and leaned back against the door."

Leonard reached down and picked up his robe and slipped into it. "If we're going to have a serious discussion, I better put this on." He tightened the belt and sat down on the bed. He patted the mattress beside him, "Have a seat Penny, I think this is going to take some time."

She sat down and wringed her hands out nervously, "Listen Leonard, I don't know what I was doing. Hell we were finally getting into a good place, the sex was great and you were more assertive and then you proposed and everything suddenly was turned on its head. I was stunned and froze. I was back in a very dark place and saw the only way out was to break it off. I was wrong! We should have had a serious talk like we're having now, damnit Leonard, I love you and want you in my life, but marriage scares the hell out of me and I want to have you in my life, but not as a husband, maybe someday, but not today or tomorrow." She turned and looked at him, "Does this make sense?"

He nodded and gripped her hands and squeezed. He let out a deep breath and turned towards her, "I get it that I scared you with the proposal, but you can't run and hide every time something I say upsets you. Stop me and we have to talk it out. I can't continue riding this merry-go-round and having you hop off and hop back on whenever you chose or get scared. If and I stress if we get back together, things have to change and yes, I'll stop proposing. When and if we get engaged, let's make a deal, you propose to me, what do you say?"

She giggled and leaned over, propping her head on his shoulder, "Let me get this straight, you want me to propose to you?"

He nodded, "Yep, and I want it all, flowers candles and a sexy scenario."

She fluffed his hair and smiled, "You got it, now what do you say we make up properly."

He leaned back, "Wait, we're not done yet. I want you to know, just like Sheldon said out there in the living room. If this happens again, don't even think about coming back, WE WILL BE THROUGH, understand?"

"She placed a soft kiss on his lips, "Yes, I understand, it won't happen."

"One other thing, since the wedding, the time I shared with Bernadette has been special. I don't wanna lose that, so I propose.....he chuckled, no not marriage, I propose sort of an open relationship, but never and I mean never alone. We can have sexual relations with other people, but only if we're both there and both on-board with the scenario; do you think that's okay?"

She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him again, this time with a little more passion, "Yes, that sounds good to me. I want to say that if one of us isn't on-board, we both break it off, is that what you're proposing?"

He swept a stray lock of blonde hair from her face and kissed her nose, "Yes, exactly!"

She hugged him hard, "So are we back together now?"

"Yes, I guess we are."

"How about the two of us going out there and join Sheldon and Alex?"

He shook his head, "No, I veto that, I wanna spend time making up with just you, are you okay with that?"

She slipped from the bed and wormed her way between his legs. Her hands slid up his legs from the knees, parting his robe, she came in contact with his sticky cock. Within seconds it was once again stiff. She stroked it a couple of times and raised her hand to her mouth. She licked Alex's cream juices from her palm, "Mmmm, we will have to try her out together one of these days." She lowered her head and licked at his cock and enveloped the head and half the shaft.

Leonard gripped her blonde hair in his fists, "You think it tastes good like that? I tasted it directly from the source, no offense, but it the sweetest pussy I ever tasted."

She enveloped the head and steadily took his entire length into her mouth and throat. She pulled her hands away and allowed Leonard to fuck her mouth. She unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it off. Without a bra on, she popped his cock from her mouth, covered in saliva, she wrapped her large tits around his cock and let him tit fuck her. "Mmmm I knew you loved doing this; fuck my tits Leonard, harder. I want you to cum and shoot your hot cream all over my tits and face."

Leonard normally held off longer, but after the action with Alex and hearing Penny tell him to cum all over her face, he lost it and started to shoot hot, thick ropes of cum all over her face, neck and tits. He remained stiff and pulling her up onto the bed, he stripped away her tight slacks and gathering her legs up, he planted them over his shoulders and in one swift thrust, buried his cock in her pussy.

Over the next hour, Leonard fucked Penny in every possible position. He had her cum so many times, she was dripping in sweat. She clutched at his ass as he slammed his cock into her quaking pussy. He was sweating like a pig, covering her lush body with his, their slick skin slid around and he was close to cumming again. He felt Penny shove two fingers up his ass and he lost it and began pumping his huge load into her cunt, sending her over the top one more time.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers