Big Bang Theory Season 06 Ep. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers

Leonard rolled off of Penny and gathered her body in her arms. He kissed her and he smiled when she strained to get closer. He placed several soft kisses on her neck, "We should have a little party tomorrow celebrating our reuniting. How about getting Sheldon and Amy here, have dinner and maybe play some games?"

She nodded, "Sounds like a plan." She cuddled closer and fell asleep.

Out in the living room, Sheldon was using Alex's body like a play toy. He had her cum so many times, she lost count. She was now on her knees, her tiny tight ass swayed from side to side teasing Sheldon to take her. She let out a gasp when she felt his stiff, slime covered cock slide into her. She dipped her head down causing her hair to fall in a veil of auburn, flowing around her face. She clutched at the arm of the sofa and she pushed back, taking more and more of his cock deep into her tiny body. She screamed out when he slammed against her cervix, causing intense pain and pleasure. She wanted to fall forward and relieve the pressure, but the pleasure outshined the pain and she held steady.

Sheldon already came one and was close to yet another orgasm. He never felt such a tight and wet pussy in his short sexual life. He ran his hands along the slim, tight body and winding around her slick covered body. He cupped and cradled her firm tits in his hands. He began mauling them and when he twisted those tight nipples, he felt her cunt tighten around his cock. He wanted to test out her ass, but it would have to wait for another day. He released one tit and gathered her long, damp hair in his hand and gathering it up like a ponytail, he pulled hard, sending his cock even deeper into her. He felt her release her juice as she started cumming yet again. He lost it and exploded in a vicious orgasm. Blast after hot intense blast shot into her cunt.

Alex shook violently as she felt him shooting into her. She screamed out as the first blast stung her and calmed her at the same time. He was finally putting out the fire in her womb and she couldn't kneel any longer and she fell to the cushions, totally spent and utterly sedated. She continued to tense up and relax as she felt him continue to pour his cum into her tight cunt. She moaned out when she felt him crush his body to hers as he finally finished cumming.

After several minutes Sheldon knelt up and he chuckled when he heard her pussy make a slurping sound as he pulled out of her. He sat back and watched her tiny cunt release a creamy stream of their mixed juices. He ran into the kitchen and pulled a bunch of paper towels from the roll. He placed it under her glistening body, but the sofa was already coated in their cum. He sat back and watched as her body shook with aftershocks and he pulled her up and placed her gently on his lap. He swept her long tousled hair from her face and kissed her passionately, "Okay Alex, you need to dress and go home. We have a long day tomorrow and I need you at your best."

Alex dressed and leaning in, she kissed him. She turned and looked towards the hallway as she heard Penny and Leonard screaming out as they fucked in the bedroom, "I may be a little late tomorrow Dr. Cooper, I'm gonna need some rest if we continue like this tomorrow." She turned and left the apartment.

The series doesn't reset for next episode, season 6, episode 4.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers