Big Bang Theory Season 06 Ep. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sat there, stiff and worried, he replied, "Is it kung pao chicken?"

"Yes!"

"Brown rice, not white rice?"

"Yes!"

"Spicy mustard from the Korean deli?"

"Yes, I did good, right?"

He was disappointed and nodded, "Yes." He picked up his food, "Amy, are you worried that us living together will take the mystery out of our relationship?"

She was grinning at him, "No!"

"Yeah, why would you?"

"Oh, and check this out. I took the liberty of scripting a new outgoing message for both of us." She handed it to him.

He read it, "Hello, this is Sheldon." Amy added, "And this is Amy." He kept reading, "We're not home right now." Amy continued, "Cause we out dropping science, son." They both read on, "Leave a message! Amy added, "Beep! Heh!"

He put down the paper, "You can't live here."

She was shocked, "What? Why? Is it the message?" She dropped to her knees and pushed him back against the sofa. She fumbled with his belt and zipper and managed to pull his pants down to this knee, taking his jockey underwear with them. She grabbed his cock and began stroking it, "Maybe this will change your mind." She tore off her glasses and lowered her head and enveloped his cock in her warm, wet mouth. She sucked vigorously. She had his stiff before he knew what hit him.

Sheldon let his head flop back and rest on the back of the sofa. His hands clutched at her head, it surely was releasing all of the tension she caused over the past two days. He knew, at the rate she was going, it wouldn't be long and he clutched at her head and letting out a loud grunt, he exploded sending a river of hot, salty cum into her mouth and down he throat.

She sucked on him a little while longer and releasing his flaccid cock from her mouth, she smacker her lips, "Mmmm, that was an even better meal, a lot of protein, so are you still saying I can't live here? I did everything just the way you liked it."

He buckled up his pants, "Yes, you did,"

She screamed out and slammed her fist on the coffee table, "Then what the hell, Sheldon? We have been going out for over two years, and I've been nothing but patient with you." She stood up and hovered over him, "I am the best girlfriend you're ever gonna have! You give me one good reason why I can't live here."

He jumped back and pointed towards Penny's apartment, "It's Penny's fault."

Her jaw dropped, "What?"

"She doesn't wanna live with Leonard, so he had to come live here again. She's the snake in our garden. She's the reason we can't be happy."

She stormed out and ran across the hall and pounded on Penny's door. She stood there with her arms crossed, fuming!

Penny opened the door, "Hey, Ames."

"Yeah, "Hey, Ames" nothing! I was all set to move in with Sheldon and I can't because you don't wanna live with Leonard."

From inside the apartment Leonard yelled out, "WHAT?"

Penny was pissed now and walked across the hallway, "Sheldon, what did you say?"

He came out, "I said the truth. You don't wanna live with Leonard and you know it."

Leonard came running out of Penny's apartment, "Since when don't you want to live with me."

Penny turned towards him, "Oh don't you get all huffy, you decided to move in without even asking me if I was ready."

Sheldon butted in, "I think we should talk about that."

Penny slowly turned towards Sheldon, "An since you love the truth so much, why not tell Amy you don't wanna live with her instead of blaming it on me?"

"I thought we were talking about the other thing."

Amy marched over to Sheldon and stood before him, "You're a coward, see if I give you any more head."

"Well, the evidence does support that, but we need to talk about the oral sex, you can't stop that, I love it too much."

Penny turned and headed back into her apartment, "Come on, Amy. Let's go drink wine and talk about what jerks our boyfriends are."

She nodded and headed in with Penny, "You know what would show them? I should move in here with you."

Penny stopped dead in the doorway and her jaw dropped, "Ummmm!"

Leonard went back living with Sheldon, minus all of the hot sex for quite some time.

*****

End of Season 6 Episode 15; storyline continues and doesn't reset yet.

12