Big Bang Theory Season 08 Ep. 31

Story Info
Leonard & Sheldon in Seattle and Canadian Cabin.
20.6k words
4.23
8.9k
5
2

Part 84 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

They woke up early and made it a point to enjoy their suite. Sheldon ordered breakfast from room service for the two of them and after showering and dressing casually; they waited nervously for their date and tour guides to arrive.

A few minutes before ten there was a light tapping on their door and Leonard hopped up to answer it. He opened the door and he saw two smiling faces greet him. He noticed both of them carrying small suitcases and he scoffed, "This was supposed to be a date. I don't remember me inviting you to move in with us."

Andrea chuckled, "Well, maybe we should just turn and go back home." She turned and stopped.

Leonard called out, "No, no I was just kidding, come on in. We have been waiting patiently for you two to arrive." He stepped aside and his mouth began to water when he took in Andrea and her blonde friend.

Leonard couldn't wait to get Andrea alone again. She was dressed in a simple white, short sleeved button up blouse. Below that was a pair if khaki shorts. It wasn't very tight, but short enough to show her well-muscled thighs. Her feet were bare just fitted into fashionable low-heeled pink sandals.

He followed them into the suite and Sheldon stood to greet them. Andrea, this is my roommate and best friend Dr. Sheldon Cooper, Sheldon, this is Andrea Herrera (Jaina Lee Ortiz)"

Sheldon shook her hand, "Nice to meet you, Leonard couldn't stop praising how lovely you were and I can see he wasn't exaggerating."

Andrea flashed him a big smile and shook his hand, "Nice to meet you." She turned to her blonde friend, "Sheldon, Leonard this is my old roommate and co-worker Maya Bishop (Danielle Savre)."

Sheldon stepped up to her and gently shook her hand, "It is a pleasure to meet you Maya. Would the two of you care for something to drink or would you like to head out?"

Andrea turned to Leonard, "We brought evening wear to change into. We weren't sure if you wanted to make it a whole day or just a daytime date. We didn't want to assume, but at the same time we didn't want to cut it off short if you wanted to make it an entire day date." She chuckled, "I seem to be rambling on; someone please stop me."

Leonard stepped up and loved how her sexy ponytail swished back and forth as she looked from Sheldon and back to him, "Here, let me take your cases. I'll put them in the bedroom where you can change later, if you still want to spend the entire day with us."

Maya chuckled, "Oh is there some reason we might want to cut and run?"

Sheldon scoffed, "Oh, we're not going to show our hand this early. You'll have to show us around before we reveal our true intentions."

She gave him a coy smile, "That sounds both inviting and evil at the same time. You've peeks my interest, shall we head out and we'll give you the two dollar tour."

Leonard and Andrea followed Sheldon and Maya out. It gave Leonard a moment to check out Maya as they did. She was just as tall as Andrea, somewhere around 5-5 or 5-6 and she was dressed a little bit more daring than Andrea. She had a short jean skirt showing just as much leg as Andrea. Above that she had a white clinging t-shirt type shirt, but it was sleeveless and showed a few inches of taut belly. The neckline dipped and showed some of her lacy bra beneath it. Her light blonde hair was piled high atop her head and there were several locks hanging down on either side of her face.

They headed to the elevator and stood there in nervous silence and as the doors opened, Sheldon's hand went to Maya's waist to guide her into the elevator. Leonard did the same and seeing they were on the top floor, it was empty and before the made it to the ground floor, there were several other passengers in the cab and they were pressed rather close together.

As they exited the cab, Leonard was already sweating from the close proximity to the lovely Andrea. She turned to him, "We could walk the several blocks to the Space Needle if you would like, or we could hold that off till later and go there for dinner."

Leonard chuckled, "I wasn't sure if this was a whole day activity, but just in case, I already made dinner reservations for the four of us for 7 PM. If I've overstepped some bounds, please let me know and I can cancel the reservation."

Maya spoke up and she gave him a prize winning smile, "No, don't you dare. I've lived her most of my life and have never been there for dinner. I would love to." She turned to Andrea, "Oh, is that okay?" She looked to Sheldon, "I always have a way of sticking my foot in my mouth."

He grinned, "So I already found something the two of us have in common, right Leonard?"

Leonard nodded, "Oh, nothing could be truer than that. Being paramedics, you may want to check Sheldon for athlete's foot of the mouth."

Sheldon took umbrage with that, "I've never had athlete's foot. You need to be an athlete to get that and that is the furthest thing from the truth."

Maya hugged Sheldon's arm and tugged at it, "I believe he was just making a joke Sheldon. He was trying to make the point you are always sticking your foot in your mouth."

He chuckled, "Yeah, I guess I do, sorry Leonard."

They headed to the garage and climbed into the full sized rental car he rented. Andrea stopped him, "You know Leonard, if you don't mind, it would be a lot easier if I drove. That way I wouldn't have to bark out directions as we go."

He held out his hand and dropped the keys in her hand, "Be my guest Andrea." He chuckled, "This way I can enjoy the scenery and the lovely lady driving at the same time."

Sheldon and Maya got in the back and Sheldon was pleased when he saw how close Maya sat beside him.

Andrea pulled out into traffic and headed for the ferry. Once there, they climbed out of the car and headed up to the top floor and took in the beautiful views. Both Leonard and Sheldon took in more than just the beautiful scenery. They also admired the two lovely companions they were with.

Maya pulled Sheldon aside, "How about we head over to the other side and give them and us a little alone time and get to know one another better?" She tugged his arm and led him away before he could reply. Once alone they struck up a conversation about her job and his.

At the other side, Leonard and Andrea were reconnecting and Andy wound her arm around his waist, "So tell me Leonard, after leaving Vegas where did you go? I remember you saying you and Sheldon were taking the train across America like two hobos."

He pulled her closer and swept a stray lock of hair from her face. They were on the side where the wind was whipping around, "Well after we left Vegas we traveled to Denver where we interviewed as science educators at a private school to assist children who needed help to raise their academic grades for scholarships to college. According to the president, we were way too qualified, but had a very interesting encounter with her and her three daughters."

Andrea slapped him playfully on the back, "You dog you! You said you were going to break free and let loose, I guess you weren't kidding. Sooooo, how about after that, where did you go and do next?" She saw him blush and she giggled, "Aw ah, I can tell it was even naughtier. You're blushing and it isn't from the wind out here."

He nodded, "Okay, okay, you got me. We traveled to Nebraska."

She smiled at him, "Oh, wait, isn't that where your ex-fiancée is from?"

He nodded, "Yeah, it was Sheldon's idea and they completely understood why I finally broke it off with Penny. My big mistake was when Wyatt, that's Penny's father, he took Sheldon to Omaha to check on a horse to purchase and her mother sorta hit on me. I now know that the fruit doesn't fall far from the tree. She hit on me and I wasn't in the fighting mood and sorta succumbed to her charms."

She laughed out loud, "Are you trying to say she seduced you and you allowed it?"

"Yep and it was so sweet, and I can't wait to tell Penny how great she was. Her sister, who I met later in New Jersey was even sweeter, but sorry, I jumping ahead of my travels."

"I can't believe you banged your ex's mother, sweet! Soooooo tell me, what happened next?"

He shook his head, "The next place was a little weird, but not as weird as Chicago was."

She pulled him closer, "Either hold me tighter, it's getting a little chilly out here on the bay or let's go inside and get a drink. This is getting very, very interesting."

They went inside and she sat down with a nice Bloody Mary, "Okay stud, please continue."

"We went next to Topeka Kansas. I would never have thought Topeka would have such a place. It was a compound outside the city. The guy running the place just directed us as we pleasured two women and he guaranteed us our money and it was well worth it."

She let out a grunt, "Sounds sinister; and I can see you're trying to scoot around what really occurred, out with it."

He let out a deep breath, "First of all, Sheldon set it up and I just went along with it. We were schooled on making our respective female partners squirt. We followed his instructions to a tee and low and behold, it worked. I thought it may be all an act, but when I got to Chicago and tried it out on a doctor I sorta hooked up with and I'll be damned, it worked." He looked to Andrea and her mouth was open. He chuckled, "Andrea, close your mouth or a bug may fly in it."

She closed it and she grinned at him, "Are you shitting me? You actually made a woman squirt?"

Leonard looked around, "Why don't you say it a little louder, I'm not sure the Captain on the bridge heard you!"

She covered her face with her hands, "Sorry, but I don't believe it, you're just trying to get into my pants again and don't worry, just hearing about having dinner at the Space Needle assured you of getting lucky."

He shook his head, "No, it really works Andy. Since then I've had the chance to perform it several times and I've succeeded every time."

She downed her drink and stared at him, "Are you telling me Sheldon also can perform this sorted act?"

He nodded, "He's not as proficient as I am, as you know, I'm rather good at eating pussy even before learning how to do...you know."

She put up her hand, "Okay, yeah you were very, very good, but I still...wow, do you think you could, you know...um?"

He leaned over and whispered in her ear, "Make you squirt...Yeah if you'd like, but it will take a lot out of you and unless you don't mind being teased and taken to the peak over and over again and let down, yeah. It's very, very intense and unless you have a weak heart, sure I'll try it on you."

She stared at him, "I'm not sure if I can take that. I know you were incredible between my legs." She looked around and lowered her voice, "But if what you are saying is so intense, it will drive me crazy, I'm not sure. I loved what you did and I think that would be good enough."

He leaned over and kissed her lightly on the lips and pulled back, "Good, I'm glad. It tears at me to put a woman through that, but once challenged and called a liar, I sorta have to do it. That only happened twice and the other times, we took our time and she was glad she did it. She was exhausted afterwards, but she told me afterwards she was glad she did it, but wouldn't want it done on a regular basis."

"Mmmmm, now you've made me curious, but maybe, hopefully, Maya is having the same discussion with Sheldon. I know she'd be up for the challenge and I wouldn't mind watching it happen."

It was his turn to slap her, "Now look who is the naughty, nasty person? Look the boat it coming to shore; shouldn't we be getting to the car?"

She nodded, "I hope Sheldon and Maya see we're getting ready to get to shore." They headed down to the car and the windows were all steamed up and loud moans were coming from the car. She opened the door and found Sheldon down between Maya's legs. Her panties were hanging off one ankle and her thick-lipped pussy was gushing with juices and the entire seat was coated in her slimy cum.

Sheldon rose up and smiled at the two of them and he shrugged, "She wouldn't believe I could make a woman squirt and she dared me to bring her back here and prove it."

Maya's hair had come undone and was hanging over her exposed breasts. Her face was covered in sweat and her breathing was coming in gasps, "Oh my God Andy, it was amazing. I've cum hard before, but it felt like an out of body experience. He's a God!"

Andy rolled her eyes and yelled out to Maya, "Come on slut, get dressed. We're about to drive off the boat and pretty soon this lot is going to be jammed with people and children. That's the last thing we need right now."

Leonard yelled at Sheldon, "Do you have any idea what the car rental agency is going to charge us for the mess you made in the car?"

Andy giggled, "Come on, get cleaned up." She opened her large bag and pulled out a package of wipes, "You're lucky I carry these everywhere I go. I know of a do-it-yourself-car wash just off the shore and we'll stop and get it cleaned before it soaks up. Luckily you have a car with leather seats. Could you imagine if you had cloth seats?"

They rolled down the windows and the smell of sex seeped out and Andrea and Leonard walked away from the car until it was time to drive off. Everybody who walked past the car could smell it, but very few could place the odor.

As Leonard got into the car, he turned to Andy, "Sorry about Sheldon, but it looks like you're not going to see Maya squirt."

She flashed him a very sexy smile, "Mmmm, looks like I have a decision to make, know it happened to Maya, or let you do it to me and see it firsthand. I'll think about it and keep you wondering. Okay ready to see Seattle's sights?"

He leaned over and kissed her, "The view I have right here is most surely the best in all of Seattle."

She chuckled, "I already told you you're getting lucky tonight, but thanks for the complement."

The two ladies took them to several of the best things to see in Seattle, but every time they got back in the car, even with the windows down, it still smelled of sex and Andrea and Leonard were getting hornier and hornier by the minute. They had lunch at a seaside café where Andrea warned Leonard of the shrimp.

They headed back to the Hyatt and pulled into the parking garage and headed back to the suite via the glass elevator.

Sheldon turned to Maya, "Aren't you afraid of anyone by the elevator can look up under your skirt?"

She giggled, "After what we did in the car, there isn't much modesty in me today." She kissed him and grabbed hold of his cock, "This was very, very effective, but I never got the chance to really inspect it and even though you did make me squirt. I never got the pleasure of seeing it squirt." She looked to Leonard and Andy, "There were two who rudely interrupted us."

Andy looked to Maya, "If we didn't interrupt you, you may be in lock-up right now for indecent exposure."

Sheldon nodded, "She's right, but once in the suite, we can do whatever we like." The door opened and they hurried to the suite and opening the door, they were locked together like two long, lost lovers.

Andrea and Leonard followed them in, "So what would you like to do?" She yelled out to Maya, "We have to leave in less than an hour if you want to go to dinner. I'm not missing a meal at the Space Needle."

From the other room they heard Maya yell out, "Oh fuck, coitus-interruptus once again! Get your pants on Sheldon. Get in here Andy, we need to get cleaned up and dressed."

Sheldon and Leonard went into the other bathroom to get ready. While Sheldon showered, Leonard shaved and made sure he brushed his teeth several times. Leonard showered after Sheldon came out with a towel around his waist. He's come a long way. In the past he wouldn't even spend time in a bathroom with anyone else in it.

Leonard came out, just like Sheldon was earlier, with a towel wrapped around him. Sheldon was shaving, "Did you know that Maya is bi-sexual? She's had a thing for Andy for some time now, but never had the nerve or chance to be with her. She was wondering if we do end up having sex tonight, if we could have it in the same bed. She's really like to get her hands on Andy."

Leonard chuckled, "I'd have to say that it goes without saying that Andrea and I are going to have sex tonight. Just wondering what you're getting out of the deal if you swing Maya Andrea's way."

Sheldon was grinning into the mirror as he finished shaving, "Maya did promise me her ass if I was able to get her hooked up with Andy."

Leonard started laughing, "You lucky duck, have you seen the ass on that gorgeous blonde?"

Sheldon was laughing out loud, "Did I see that ass? I saw it up close while making her squirt. I had two fingers up the pretty ass and it was so tight, it nearly cut the circulation off my fingers. I can just imagine how my penis will feel sliding in and out of that tight asshole."

Leonard shook his head, "Who are you and where are you hiding the real Sheldon Lee Cooper?"

He scoffed, "Oh he's in here and he's trying to climb out at every turn. I know you are having relationship issues with Penny, but I envy you. I have to fight constantly with those issues and I wish I had the confidence you do, especially after the tiny suggestion your mother gave you, I can see it made a world of difference."

Leonard patted Sheldon on the arm, "I understand and I secretly thank my mother every day. Let's not worry about any of this. We have two incredibly beautiful women across this suite, getting ready for a night that hopefully none of the four of us will ever forget. I'll abide with what decisions Andrea makes tonight. I hope for your sake she allows Maya to make love to her. I'd love to watch and hopefully join it. Come on, we have to hurry. I wanna be out there when the ladies reveal themselves to us."

Both Leonard and Sheldon were dressed in sharp looking suits and sitting in the living room of the suite when Andrea and Maya came out of the master bedroom laughing and giggling. They stopped when they saw the men sitting there looking dapper. They both twirled around and Andrea was still laughing, "So does this meet with your approval?" She smiled when she saw both of them sitting there speechless, with their mouths opened wide, but nothing came out. She turned to Maya, "I think we got the reaction we were looking for, we managed to silence Sheldon."

Leonard's eyes ran up and down Andrea's dark skinned gorgeous body. From her feet up, they were in tiny strappy black hi-heels causing her already sexy legs look even more incredible. The dress as tiny and it accented her more than it hid anything. It was black and strapless. Her bountiful breasts were trying their best to break free. The black material hugged her breasts and her taut belly. The black material ran down one side it just halfway down her thigh. On the opposite side the black patterned organza material was see through, and it showed her bare leg all the way to her hip. She twirled again and he took note that the dress showed her bare back, nearly to her waist. He knew very, very little was holding the dress up. Her make-up was done to perfection as her lips were painted a light pink and her long dark brown hair was curled and layered across her shoulders and rested nicely upon her breasts. On her ears were two large red poppy flowered earrings. In total, she looked good enough to eat and he intended on doing just that later tonight.

At the same time, Sheldon was sizing up the tall-willowy blonde. She was dressed just the opposite of the dark skinned beauty. Her long blonde hair was pulled back into a sever-bun, and it showed off her long, sexy neck and bare shoulders to perfection. The dress was a pearly white and it came up with a tiny collar around her neck. The two panels concealing her breasts were very inadequate, for when she spun around her breasts shook and moved at the sides, nearly escaping as she did to. Her long graceful back was bare down to the twin mounds of flesh Sheldon hoped to be between before the night was over. The dress material clung to her ass and thighs like a second skin and it ended at mid-thigh. He knew it would be rather easily removed and he was already contemplating how he was going to do just that.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers