Big Bang Theory Season 08 Ep. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He decided to go for that walk and mull over everything he read and wrote today. He saw the light at the end of the tunnel. He just hoped the tunnel didn't cave-in before he came out the other end. He went back and forth, he loved Penny, but even though he wanted to give her another chance, he knew deep down, she couldn't change who she was and how much she needed a stray cock. He loved nearly everything about the past month, no worries or concerns about having his heart crushed again. He also knew this couldn't continue and it was almost a fantasy world and he would eventually have to return to the real world.

He returned to the cabin and reread what she wrote and decided to sleep on it before responding. He tossed and turned half the night and unable to sleep, he got up and wrote to her.

To: Penny

From: Leonard

Re: Relationship Agreement and our Future

Date: June 29

It's early in the morning and I was unable to sleep. I went back and forth about our future. I have serious doubts that you can change and that I'm just leaving myself open for heartbreak and having you crush what self-esteem I have. Not to rub things in your face, but this past month has been the best of my life. I've grown in confidence and I know I will not stand for being belittled any longer. If you think you can live with the new Leonard, I'd really like to see if there is truly a new Penny out there. So I will have Sheldon delete and change the points we agreed to. I will have the revised agreement messengered to you.

I know you are still doing the 36 hour debauchery under protest, but just think if it this way. A year after we are married, we can revisit all that occurred during this and see how far we have come. Hopefully it will be completely in the past, or if we fail, I'll have some memories of you and realize I was just kidding myself about you changing.

I am sending you a list of the men we have contacted and have agreed to attend. They are just waiting for a date, time and place. The names that are bolded are the men we have not able to contact and are unsure how to get in touch with them. They are not necessary, seeing we already have enough, but if you know how to get in touch with them, send me the information. Just remember for each individual you add, one of the ones we have confirmed would have to be deleted. I will leave it up to you to determine who to delete, or just let the ones we haven't contacted yet, stay off the list. I have listed them as what year I met them after you moving into the apartment building. The first few are a given seeing they have been around, like forever and I didn't list the year I met them.

1)Wyatt, your father

2)Sheldon

3)Howard

4)Rajesh

5)Stuart Bloom

6)Barry Kripke

7)Kurt 1st year

8)Doug 1st year

9)Mike 1st year

10)Eric 2nd year

11)Dave Underhill 2nd year

12)Dr. Vijay Koothrappali 2nd year

13)Wil Wheaton 3rd year

14)Zack Johnson 3rd year

15)Mike Rostenkowski 4th year

16)Glenn (Bernadette's professor) 4th year

17)Cole (your partner in school) 6th year

18)Dan (your boss) this year

19)Thomas (Groom in Vegas) this year

20)Marcus (Best man in Vegas) this year

21)Dr. Lorvis this year

I am giving you the option of nixing one and only one person. If you nix one and do not replace him with one of the bolded names, I get to add one more to the list. I will pair you up with three groups of six and you get to pick the twelve for the last six hour session.

Please review the relationship agreement that is coming and please have it notarized and returned to the address on the envelope.

I'll be waiting for your reply on the list of men and if you want anyone replaced or added.

He sent the e-mail and the sun was coming up. He stayed up and after making a pot of coffee paced around, waiting for Penny's reply. It was turning into a picture perfect day and he persuaded Sheldon to call for an Uber and they went into town to explore.

Sheldon was like a kid in a candy store when he found a train store.

Upon returning to the cabin, Leonard hurried to his laptop and found a reply from Penny. It had arrived a few minutes after they left for town.

To: Leonard

From: Penny

Re: Agreement and list

Date: June 29

Thank you Leonard for giving our relationship yet another chance. I will do everything possible to make your sure you made the right decision. I hope to see and enjoy the new Leonard, as you will see a new Penny.

I reviewed your list and am shocked to see how you remembered all of the past men in my life. The three men that you bolded are out of my life and none of them were worth my time to find. I have one objection, but will tolerate him. I believe I'd rather stay with the list of men I know. I'd hate to nix one man and have him replaced with someone even more obnoxious.

I was wondering, could you please let me know who the women you are having at your cabin. I know I have no right to be jealous, but I can't help it. I know it had to be difficult for you to allow me to be with some of the men who will be with me and I am in awe of you.

I will be awaiting the document and will review it and after having it notarized will return it to you immediately. Are you returning home soon? I really miss you and just want to hold you. I love you and miss you, yours Penny!

Leonard smiled and took note that this was the first time during all of their e-mails back and forth that she told him that she loved him. He thought long and hard and decided to send her the list of women who he had on his list.

To: Penny

From: Leonard

Re: My list and your message

Date: June 29

I had to smile for the first time since our back and forth on e-mails. Reading that you loved me and missed me did brighten my day.

I had reservations about sending you my list, but decided I had to if we were going to be open and truthful with each other. I'm listing them in no specific order and I've bolded the names of women who were unable to attend for various reasons. Let me know of any of the women are concerns to you. I've chosen them after long deliberation and don't see myself deleting any of them.

Leslie Winkle ,Mary Cooper, Missy Cooper, Dr. Stephanie Barnett, Summer Glau, Alicia (our old upstairs neighbor), Bernadette, Dr. Elizabeth Plimpton, Priya Koothrappali, Amy, Alice (friend I met at comic book store while we were not going together), Alex Jensen, Janine Davis (Head of H.R. at the university), Emily, Jeanie (Howard's cousin) Ainsley Earhardt (recently informed me she is pregnant), Mandy Chow (woman on ship in North Sea) Ava Bekker, Dr. Natalie Manning, April Sexton (All three work together in Chicago and can't take off the time to attend), Andrea Herrera (paramedic who saved my life in Vegas). Maya Bishop (Andrea's co-worker, both can't take time off together), Sally Hofstadter (Yes your sister and my sister-in-law), Martha Hofstadter (My sister) and last but not least, my mother Beverly Hofstadter.

I am packing up my suitcase and heading back home. In less than 48 hours, Summer Glau will be here. The cabin we are staying in is hers and I do not want to be here when she arrives. After we have cleared the air, I feel like if I stayed and had relations with her, it would be cheating on you. We're advanced our relationship by leaps and bounds and I believe it would put it in jeopardy by staying here. Please do not return the agreement. I will be there to accept it in person. I will pack up and wait for a reply from you. I, just like you, love you and can't wait to marry you, yours Leonard."

He sent the e-mail and went into the bedroom to pack. He had just finished closing his suitcase when his cellphone went off. He picked it up and saw it was Penny, "Hello?"

She was silent for a moment and blurted out, "Hurry home, you have no idea how my heart is breaking right now. It is breaking because it had swollen to the point of bursting. Please, please hurry home, I'll be waiting for you. I love you sooooo much."

He chuckled, "I love you too Penny, but to let you know, we can't have sex until we both say I DO! I don't want to fall back into the old rut. I want this to work, but everything I said is still in place, from the relationship agreement to the 36 hour long fuckfest."

She giggled, "Oh I know, but don't think, just come home and I promise I won't let you have sex with me and I will sign the agreement and will do whatever you wish, bye Leonard and hurry back."

He couldn't reply because she already hung up. He found Sheldon, "I'm heading back to Pasadena; you can either come with me or stay here and see Summer."

Sheldon nodded, "Call for a ride to come and pick us up. I'm packing and if you would, please send Summer and e-mail, text or call her and let her know." He hurried to the bedroom and packed and within the hour they were boarding a train back to Pasadena.

Much more to come!"