Big Bang Theory Season 08 Ep. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her high-heeled red shoes stood out like the paramedic car they drove and her lipstick matched her shoes. Her blue eyes beckoned him and as if in a trance, he stood and came over to her. He took her hand in his and raised it to his lips and planted a tiny kiss on it, "You, my dear are ravishing and if we didn't have reservations at the Space Needle, we'd be ordering room service for two in that large bedroom behind you."

She blushed, "Oh no you don't Dr. Cooper. We didn't get all dressed up just to have some cold chicken and a hot bed. That bed will be here when we return." She looked to Andrea and winked, "So shall we head over to the Space Needle. I know for a fact, they do not allow reservations that are late to go to waste; they do have a waiting list they will not hesitate to fill.

They headed down in the elevator and Leonard looked at Andrea, "May I say, I didn't speak before, I was speechless and you took my breath away."

She leaned in and planted a soft kiss on his lips, "Thank You Leonard, I was wondering if you approved. I thought you did, by your facial expression, I could see you liked what you saw. May I say, you both look very dapper yourselves and I'm going to be very proud to be on your arm as we race to the top of the Needle."

They exited the Hyatt and caught a cab for the short distance to the Space Needle. Sheldon tossed the driver a quick twenty as they climbed out and headed to the line for their reservation. Before long the capsule was taking them upward to the revolving restaurant with the glass, see-through floor.

Over the next ninety minutes, they ate, drank and talked about their work and listened to one another with interest. Sheldon even asked several questions about the ladies line of work and took note of everything they said.

Maya and Andrea asked about their paper and even followed up with several in-depth questions that surprised both Sheldon and Leonard. They were polishing off their second bottle of wine and as dessert came and followed by some refreshing after dinner drinks, they paused to take in the incredible sunset over the Puget Sound and they were speechless.

After the sunset, Andrea was feeling no pain. She wasn't drunk; they ate enough to soak up all the alcohol they consumed, but she was getting a little touchy-feely. She leaned over and whispered to Leonard, "Would you please dance with me? The inner ring has an adorable quartet and I'm in the mood to dance."

He planted a soft kiss below her ear, "Andrea, I'm not much of a dancer, but if you are determined to get me on the dance floor, who am I to say no?"

She giggled and turned her face towards him and planted a longing kiss on his parted lips. She pulled back slightly, "I'm not much of a dancer myself, but I can't go another minute without feeling your body pressed against mine." She flashed him a huge smile.

He immediately stood up and grabbing her by the hand, guided her to her feet and led her past Maya and Sheldon. He stopped and leaned into Sheldon, "Ask her to dance; I'm sure you won't regret it." He led Andrea to the dance floor, but took him a minute to locate it, seeing it revolved enough for him to lose his bearings.

Andrea being about the same height as him, but taller now because of her heels, she lowered her head to his shoulder and drew him to her lush body. She let out several bursts of warm air on his neck and into his ear. She chuckled when she felt him shiver, "Oh Leonard, if you only knew the things running through my head right now. My God, I'm getting so wet just remembering how great your tongue felt as you licked my sweet pussy."

Leonard let out a gasp and began nuzzling her neck and across her bare shoulder and back again. He raised his hand to her chin and when she lifted her head off his shoulder, he guided her lips to his. They met in a soft gentle kiss. He wanted to really kiss her, but when he opened his eyes, he saw several men and women staring at them. He pulled back and whispered to her, "I want to bury my tongue in every orifice you possess beginning with your mouth, but if you look around; it seems we have attracted a very attentive audience."

She giggled, "At least this is the one good thing about a revolving dinner crowd. If you wait a few moments, they will be out of sight and we'll have a completely new audience to excite. Oh and as for your tongue in all of my orifices, I can't wait for my lower ones to be teased and taste-tested." She kissed him again and felt his raging cock pressing lewdly against her panty-clad pussy. She turned her lips just right and he was in the area where the dress was the thin, see-through material and she made sure he made contact with her there.

His hands were running up and down her bare back and as he left tiny nail marks on her dark, silky skin, he was rewarded with an even stronger kiss and a tiny groan. He saw the area where their table was coming up as the outer ring revolved, he begrudgingly pulled out of her embrace and tugging at her arm, the two of them returned to their table, making sure she was in front of him, not wanting to let any seated females seeing the tent in his pants. They sat down and watched as the dance floor came further into view and saw Sheldon and Maya in a heated embrace. His hands were at her sides as his thumbs could easily been seen gently stroking the outer limits of her partially exposed breasts.

Sheldon stared out and seeing their table coming into view, he took broke free from Maya. Sheldon could hear her heavy breathing through the sound of the quartet and he led her back to the table. He wasn't as lucky and a couple women's eyes nearly bugged out of their heads when they saw the huge tent in Sheldon's suit pants.

They were seated for just a few minutes. It seemed they were all parched and quickly downed what remained of their cocktails and even finished the water that was still at their tables. As soon as Leonard's erection was under control, he caught Sheldon's attention. He knew he was in the same state as he was when he sat down, "Are you about ready to head back to the hotel, or do you need another minute or so?"

Maya tipped her head, "Oh, this big boy still needs a couple minutes to calm down. I sorta got his motor revved up out on the dance floor."

Sheldon scoffed, "I heard some very heavy breathing coming from you too Maya." He used his chin to direct the others gaze to her chest. It looks like you were showing some high-beams on those headlights of yours Maya."

She looked down and let out a gasp, "You my good man you are not a gentleman. If you were you would have covered for me." He nodded, "Oh I did and I got a couple cruel looks from the women over there behind you. I gave myself up for you Maya, so I do think you owe me an apology."

Everyone began laughing except Maya, "Okay, thank you, but you could have pointed that out when we sat down."

He shook his head, 'A gentleman doesn't point out the obvious, besides, you said I was no gentleman and I DID enjoy the view."

Maya turned red and looked to Andrea, "If we are not leaving, I'm going to need another drink."

Leonard looked to Sheldon and he nodded. Leonard raised his hand and caught the attention of the waiter, "Check please!" He paid the check and the four of them left the table and several eyes were checking out the women as did the ladies to Sheldon, who was finally back to normal."

They entered the elevator. It was normally packed, but at the time they were leaving, most of the clientele was still eating and the four of them were alone. Sheldon and Leonard turned to their dates and drawing them into their arms, they planted another panty wetting kiss on their lips. By the time the elevator reached the ground floor, the elevator attendant chuckled and patted Leonard on the back, "Thanks for the show, it was very entertaining."

Sheldon wanted to walk around the souvenior shop on the ground floor, but Maya, Leonard and Andrea had a much better idea.

Maya tugged at his arm and getting him outside she was relieved when Leonard hailed a cab to return to the Hyatt. Leonard turned to Sheldon, "I'll take you back there tomorrow if you want any souveners."

They piled out of the cab and hurried into the hotel. Again they were lucky to get an empty elevator to their floor and Andrea's hands were unbuttoning Leonard's shirt as the door closed. She was peppering his neck with kisses as her moans grew stronger as Leonard ran his fingers through her lush, thick locks.

The doors opened and they nearly ran to the suite and Leonard's hands were shaking as he scanned his card against the door lock. It opened and the door was slammed against the wall as they hurried in.

Within moments of the door slamming shut, both Maya and Andrea had Leonard and Sheldon's jacket, tie and shirts off.

Leonard grabbed Andrea by the wrist and tugged her towards the master bedroom. He stopped at the entrance and chuckled, "Okay, how did you pull this off?"

Sheldon and Maya came in behind them and Maya giggled, "Looks like we owe that housekeeper a very, very nice tip, right Andy?"

Andrea chuckled, "Oh yeah Maya, we sure do." The entire room was bathed in countless candles all lit and flickering. There was a low light on in the large bath where the hot tub was slowly churning up layers and layers of bubbles. She turned to Leonard, "We can lower that; that is for later to soothe whatever ails us." She turned to him and ran her hand up and down his hair covered chest. They settled at his belt and pulling it open, she deftly opened his pants and lowered his zipper. Her hands dipped inside and slipped the pants and boxers down his legs. She giggled as she watched him kick his legs feverously struggling to rid himself of his pants and shorts. He toed off his shoes and kicked aside his pants and shorts.

Beside him, Maya was more efficient; she knelt before him, removed his shoes and socks and then proceeded to remove his pants and shorts. She stared up at his cock, "Oh fuck, you're huge! I never really got a good look at it in the car." She turned to Andy and Leonard, "Seems we were interrupted before I got a chance to sample this big boy." She turned back to Sheldon and her long, slender fingers closed around the huge shaft. Her fingers barely met as she stroked his shaft. She licked her lips and leaning forward; she let out tongue dart out and stabbed at his swollen nuts. She planted the flat of her tongue on the underside of his shaft and slowly ran it upward until she reached the large, beet red head. She smiled as she saw she already coaxed a pearly drop of pre-cum from the large pee-hole. Her tongue dated out and she caught it. She turned to Andy, "Wanna share?" Before Andy could reply, Maya's other hand fisted her hair and pulled her lips to hers. Their tongue met and Maya forced her tongue into Andrea's mouth.

Andy let out a stifled moan and sucked at the pearly drop she offered to her. She quickly pulled away and went after Leonard's thick, stiff cock.

Maya grinned up at Sheldon and knew she was on her way to getting what she wanted and more. She concentrated on the huge swaying piece of meat before her and she began to worship it.

She stared up at Sheldon with those big blue eyes and smiled at him, "Hold on big boy, we're in for a bumpy ride." She suddenly attacked his cock. She sucked it halfway down the shaft, taking a couple inches into her throat. She popped off of it with a loud popping sound. She resumed sucking, making all kinds of obscene sounds as she gagged, gurgled and moaned continually as she swiped his cock all over her face. She had a long streak of her lipstick along the upper side of his cock as she had it completely coated in her saliva.

Beside her, Andrea was taking it at a completely different approach. She was licking it lightly, stroking it as she examined every inch of it with her lips and tongue. She would envelope half of his shaft with her full puffy lips and allowed her tongue to roll around and around the shaft, sucking until her cheeks hallowed out and then release it and begin all over again. She pulled it from her mouth and pressed it against his belly as she dipped her head and began flicking her tongue along his crinkled nut sack and teasing them from side to side until she sucked first one onto her mouth and then the other. She rolled it around in her mouth as her tongue flicked over it as her hand slowly stroked his cock. She let it down, but not before running her lips from the root to the tip. She had it at eye level and ran her tongue up one side and down the other. She pursed her lips over the thick, mushroomed head and slowly drew it inward without parting her lips very much. The pressure was incredible and she smiled, her lips stretched around the shaft as she felt his hands clutch at her soft, silky hair.

Leonard opened his eyes and cleared his throat, "Hey Sheldon, do you notice the great disparity here?"

Sheldon looked from them and down at the women, their mouths full of cock. He smiled at Leonard, "Are you speaking of how we both are completely naked and these two fine fillies are still fully clothed?

Leonard chuckled, "Exactly! I think we need to remedy the situation."

Andrea stared up at him with those smoky dark eyes and it made him shutter. She was drawn to her feet, she resisted, not wanting to release his cock, but she was soon on her feet. Sheldon did the same to Maya and Sheldon reached up and found the clasp at the back of her neck. Working it free, he drew the dress downward and her large perky breasts were free to be explored.

Leonard found the zipper on the side of her dress and pulling it down, the dress parted and it fell aimlessly around her ankles, leaving her just in her panties and strappy heels. He reached out and grabbing her by the waist, he lifted her free of her dress and planted her gorgeous ass flat on the bed. He suddenly noticed it was stripped of its comforter and had numerous rose petals all over the sheets. He urged her back and as she reclined, he grabbed her feet, one at a time and deftly got the buckles undone and dropped her shoes to the floor. He ran his hand up and down her squirming legs and reaching her hips; he grabbed hold of her tiny thong and drew it down and off her legs. He had her naked on the bed. He quickly removed his socks and joined her on the bed.

Sheldon knew what Maya's objective was and after he finished teasing her large heavy breasts, he walked her around to the other side of the bed and working fast, he removed her dress as it clung tightly to her hips and ass. He knelt before her and lowered her tiny panties, taking her red heels with them. He stood and guided her back to the bed and she was now lying head to head alongside Andrea.

Leonard knelt over her looking down at her incredible naked body. He loved how her long hair created a pillow of dark satin around her face. Those large dark eyes were focused on him. She licked her full puffy lips after sucking on him so avidly. He looked lower and was amazed how firm and high standing her tits were. His mouth watered just thinking about sucking on her tiny aeroules and teasing those ripe, firm nipples. He lowered his gaze still couldn't believe her washboard stomach which led to her tiny, tight lipped pussy. He ran his hands up and down her sleek well-muscled legs and could easily see how tight they were, being a paramedic and firefighter, climbing all those stairs and ladders. His hands continued up her legs and he lightly parted them more for his body to rest between. He reclined and rested on his forearms as he pressed his lips to hers. He was met with parted lips and their tongue dueled back and forth as he felt her legs rise up and envelope his lower body. He lowered his body even more and his chest pressed against her unyielding breasts. He wanted to keep kissing her, but her body was screaming for attention. He tore his mouth from hers and began raining kisses all along her slender neck and strong shoulders.

Just beyond them, Sheldon was standing over Maya and he was teasing her. He ran his hands up and down her slender legs. With each upward caress, he went higher and higher and the backs of his hands grazed her fat, glistening cuntlips. He turned his hands outward and allowed his wrists to brush over and over again against her slick lips. He could see her creamy juices leaking out and he knew how wet she was in the back of the car. He remembered how sweet she tasted, unlike others who were acidy or tangy. He licked his lips and wanted to taste more of her, but he continued to tease her.

Maya turned her head and she gazed directly into Andrea's eyes as she was breathing heavily through her mouth. She looked lower and watched as Leonard began moving downward, to her luscious tits and she envied Leonard and hoped to be doing that to Andrea soon. She closed her eyes as she felt Sheldon finally stopped teasing her and she grasped his head with one hand as she pressed his active mouth to her juicy cunt. She let out a loud groan, "Oh Andrea, Sheldon is licking my pussy and his tongue is sliding in and out of my tight, juicy hole." She smiled when she saw Andy arch her back and press her pussy harder against Leonard's body. Maya used her other hand to sweep her dark, silky hair from her face and caressing her cheek, she turned her head a little bit more and her lips came in contact with Andrea's.

Andrea's entire body stiffened, but she didn't pull away. Her lips were still as she felt Maya's moving lightly, light as butterfly kisses and it excited Andy.

She never thought about kissing Maya before, but right now, eye to eye, it felt so right and her lips parted slightly as she felt Maya's tongue poking at the entrance.

Maya arched her back as she felt Sheldon slip a couple fingers into her pussy and began petting her inner walls. Her breathing increased as she pulled back from Andy's mouth. "Oh Andrea, Sheldon is petting my G-spot and I'm getting so close, so very, very close to cumming. I have to kiss you again, is that alright?" Her eyes searched Andrea's and she smiled when she saw Andy do a very quick nod and she felt Andy's hand come up and cup the back of her head and draw her to her mouth.

Their lips met and when Sheldon's lips attacked her clit, she was on the cusp of an orgasm. As her lips closed over Andrea's it was just too much excitement building in her and she exploded, she tore her mouth from Andy's and bucked up and down, "Oh Andy, he's making me cum. his mouth is incredible."

Leonard was down between Andy's squirming legs and he heard Maya's orgasm echo through the room. He began his erotic dance across her tight-lipped pussy. Using his thumbs, he parted those tight, puffy lips and when he did, he saw her slick, bright pink inner lips shiny and dripping with her excitement. He blew lightly on it and he had to hold tight because she began to squirm about. He used his forearm to hold her tight and he dipped down and began drawing her slick dew from her honeypot.

Andrea was so turned on, watching her best friend cumming inches from her; she leaned over and became the aggressor. She took Maya's breath into her mouth as she kissed her with more passion then she ever thought possible. Her tongue licked along Maya's parched lips, wetting them and then pressing her lips to hers. She felt them part and her tongue darted in and was met with an active tongue that raised her excitement quotion measureably. She clutched at Maya's head and felt her long blonde hair begin to slip free from the tight bun she had it in.

Maya was over the top in love, but she could never tell Andrea that. She just accepted her mouth and kissed her back with as much passion as she ever kissed another human being. She raked his fingers through Andrea's hair as she felt another, even stronger orgasm building and she was going to welcome Sheldon's cock in her ass for what he was giving her right now, a second orgasm and the beautiful mouth of her dearest friend and colleague.