Big Bang Theory Season 08 Ep. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leonard was now working over Andrea's pussy and had her squirming about nearly as well as he did in Vegas. He knew the addition of Maya and Sheldon added to her excitement and looking up and seeing her locked in a heated kiss with Maya made his cock grow even harder. He ran his tongue up and down her oozing slit and when he reached the uppermost part of her pussy, he flicked his tongue from side to side, up and down and was rewarded with her large, budding clit coming out from its hiding place. She had a very large fleshy hood covering it and when he managed to get it out in the open and lightly close his lips around it, it sent Andrea into orbit. She thrashed around and she tore her mouth from Maya's. He saw her staring into Maya's deep blue eyes and gave her a weak smile, "Leonard's uncovered my clit and he's sucking on it, it won't be, ahhhhhhhhhh, it's almost...ah fuck, his tongue is driving me insane!" Her arms encircled Maya's head and her long blonde hair floated down around their faces as she kissed Maya like a long lost lover and she screamed into her mouth as Leonard sent her over the edge and came all over his active tongue.

Leonard slowly released her clit. He remembered from before her clit was ultra-sensitive and with just a little prodding, she would explode like the Fourth of July fireworks display. He released it, remembering how sensitive she was after an orgasm. He went to play with the rest of her pussy. He sucked and tugged at her blossoming lips and darted his tongue in and out of her juicy hole. He slipped lower and tickled her butt hole and was rewarded with a yelp and a thrust upward. He slipped two fingers into her very tight hole and slowly began finger fucking her. He slid deeper and deeper into her, adding a third fingers and twisting around, he found her G-spot and tease it and moved away until she gathered some of her strength. He wasn't done with that, but knew she wasn't in any shape for him to do his masterful petting down there just yet.

Andrea and Maya were kissing one another lightly as Maya's hand moved lower and began playing with Andrea's firm tits. All of a sudden Andrea stiffened up and she panicked. She twisted to the side to escape Maya's caresses.

Leonard saw this and he sprung into action to help everyone. He slipped off the bed and standing between Andrea's shapely legs, he pulled at her till her pussy was at the edge of the bed. In doing this it allowed Andrea to calm down and make Maya slow things up between them. He caressed her legs and gripping his cock, he swiped it up and down the tight, puffy lips before him. He pushed forward and watched as they parted and swallowed up his thick, stiff cock. He once again felt the incredible heat deep inside her.

Andrea relaxed and at the same time closed her eyes and allowed Leonard to take her. She arched her back, trying to accept even more of him, but he was taking it slow. She smiled up at him and those dark brown eyes were pleading with him to take her harder.

He grabbed hold of her legs and raised then till her feet were pointed towards the ceiling. He ran his hands up and down them as he slid deeper into her. He was soon buried in her and began a steady, slow fucking of her incredibly tight and wet pussy.

Maya was left lying there and she was frustrated at what Leonard had done, but when she looked up at Sheldon, he winked at her and smiled. She suddenly realized Leonard had done her a favor. Rather than having Andrea rebuke her advances, Leonard took the need for Andrea to deny what she wanted.

Sheldon urged Maya over onto her belly and in doing so, she was able to climb higher on the bed, closer to her friend who was breathing heavily as Leonard began fucking her in earnest. She threw her head back and pushed back as she felt Sheldon's huge, stiff cock penetrate her slick cunt and begin to sink into her.

Maya put the seduction of Andrea on hold for the time being as she concentrated on her pussy being taken and filled from behind. She dropped her head and allowed Sheldon to sink his cock deeper and deeper into her sloppy pussy. She was moaning constantly, "Holy shit Sheldon; I've never been filled like this before. Come on, harder, I want to feel it in my throat. Yes, yes, oh God yes!" She looked up and saw Andrea grinning at her as she was gasping for air. Maya could see she was close to cumming, "Oh Andy, he's hitting spots in me I never knew existed!" She dropped her head again, but when Sheldon reached down and grabbed hold of her hair, she threw her head back and growled out, "Yes, oh yes Sheldon, pull my hair, fuck me! Fuck me as hard and as deep as you can, yes, yes I'm cumming!"

Sheldon released her hair and wrapped his arm around her and began mauling her large swaying tits. He slapped her ass and he could hear sucking sounds coming from her juicy cunt as he continued to pump into her.

Maya exploded as Sheldon's nuts slapped repeatedly against her clit. Her entire body stiffened and then she released a long silent breath. She looked to Andrea and saw her staring at her. She knew it was time to try again. She arched her back and lowered her face to Andrea's.

Andrea wrapped her arms around Maya's head; her blonde hair was a complete and total mess. She parted her lips and kissed her with the passion she only knew in the past for men.

Leonard watched as he pushed back on her legs and nearly folded her in half. He had Maya grab the leg closest to her and helping Leonard, she drew it down alongside her head. She resumed kissing Andy and her other hand began caressing Andy's face, neck and down to her firm sweaty tits.

Andrea was on the verge of an orgasm and she accepted Maya's loving touch. She was a toy for the two of them and she allowed them to have their way with her. She loved it this way. She could justify it later, being trapped and unable to move, but she pushed back and gave them both as much as she received.

Leonard and Sheldon were now fucking their partners harder. They were on the verge of cumming, especially after seeing the two gorgeous women kissing and caressing one another.

Sheldon silently rejoiced at the fact he was going to be able to claim Maya's ass later and he soaked his fingers with her cunt juices and began probing her puckered hole. He found it tight, but receptive to his fingers, first one and then a second one. He slipped them in deeper and felt the inner muscles began to relax.

Maya was close to cumming again, especially when she felt Sheldon fingering her asshole. She knew what he was expecting and she wasn't going to back out of their deal, especially now as her lips closed around one of Andrea's stiff nipples.

Andrea's hands were clutching at Maya's head as she arched her back offering Maya her luscious tits. She let out a gasp when she felt Maya's fingers float down her slick body and began fingering her clit. That was all it took, it was the key to her coming with a man, and it was no different with a woman's touch. She tightened her pussy and started cumming.

Leonard watched as Maya played with Andy's clit and he felt her tighten and that was all it took. He threw back his head and screamed out, "Oh my God, Andy, I'm cumming. He let go of her calves and ran his hands down her sweaty thighs and gripped her twisted hips. He felt his cock throbbing and it exploded as he sent thick, creamy ropes of cum deep in her pussy. He felt light-headed as all the blood rushed from his head and his entire body stiffened. He felt like he was never going to stop cumming.

Andy was in the thoroughs of an orgasm and when she felt his violent blasts sting her womb, it increased the intensity of her orgasm and she crushed Maya's head to her aching tits. She felt like every bone in her body had evaporated and she felt like a huge mass of goody flesh.

Sheldon saw what was going on and he lost it too. He pulled his fingers from Maya's ass and that triggered an unexpected orgasm from her too. He felt his cock stiffen more and swell and suddenly he started cumming. He thought his balls were being torn from his body and being shot through his cock into her sucking cunt. He felt her pussy tighten as she flooded his cock with her own juices. He was dizzy and leaning over her, he crushed his body to hers. His sweaty chest slid across her sweaty back and crushed her against Andrea.

Leonard saw the mass of bodies pressed together before him and he took a step back and felt Andy's sloppy, but still tight pussy release his cock. He staggered back and fell to a nearby chair and watched in awe the sight before him.

Sheldon rose up and he too pulled out of Maya and he saw her thick-lipped pussy completely covered in the mixture of both of their orgasms.

It was like something the two women planned. Maya, who was still hovering over Andrea, she grabbed her and guided her sideways and at the same time released her legs. She twisted around and suddenly she was straddling Andy's slick, dark skinned body. She was above her in the sixty-nine position. She lowered her head and immediately began lapping away at her juicy hole, She pressed lightly on her belly as she tried to extract all of the slimy cum Leonard had deposited in her pussy. Her once tight lipped pussy was now gaping open and Maya's tongue dipped in repeatedly as she scooped out as much as she could.

Andrea's mind went blank and all she could think about was the pussy above her face. She opened her mouth and caught a stream of cum that oozed out of Maya's gaping hole. Sheldon's huge cock had weakened her cunt muscles for the time being and Andy licked up all she could and as she swallowed, more flowed out and coated her pink lips. Her hands came up and gripping Maya's hips, she tugged at them until they settled down atop her active mouth. She slurped up all she could and she let out a gasp and her entire body began to buck.

Maya was finished licking up all the cum she could. She now feasted on Andy's stiff clit and after seeing how easily she came when Leonard played with it. She wanted the same reaction and she wasn't disappointed. She shoved two fingers into Andy's cunt and began finger-fucking her as fast as she could. She sucked lightly on her clit and as she increased the pressure, she was rewarded with another slick dose of Andy's juices.

Andy slowly recovered and grinned up at Maya's pussy. She knew she was going to give Maya the same treatment she received and squirming about, she shoved two fingers in her pussy and her thumb slid into Maya's puckered hole. Her lips captured Maya's huge clit and suck at it a lot harder than Maya did to hers, but she knew she wasn't quite as sensitive as she was. Before long she had accomplished her goal and Maya released a gush of her cream as she came all over Andrea's lips, tongue and fingers.

Maya slowly recovered and rolled off of Andrea and turning around, she drew her to her sweaty body and hugged her like a long-lost lover. She snickered, "Well Andrea, it took you long enough, but I think I finally won you over to the dark side."

Andy chuckled, "Oh not so fast Maya. I don't think I'll ever to be able to give up men, but in a pinch, I can see the advantages of another woman." She looked to Leonard and blew him a kiss, "That was incredible, thank you."

Maya at the same time smiled at Sheldon and mouthed the words, "Thank you!" She giggled when he leaned over and patted his ass and pointed to her. She giggled and nodded slowly.

Leonard and Sheldon were quickly recovering as they watched their dates locked together on the bed. Sheldon climbed back onto the bed and got up close and personal, wanting to watch Maya's technique. He figured who knew how to eat pussy than another woman, especially one who loved doing it. He saw how Maya used her lips and tongue to suck and delve into Andrea's juicy pussy and when she used the tips of her fingers to tease her, he took note, especially when he saw how favorable Andy responded to it.

They kept it up for several more minutes and when both Andrea and Maya came hard, they uncoupled and Maya scooted around and enveloped Andrea in her arms, peppering her neck, shoulder and ears with hot, wet kisses.

Sheldon casually got up off the bed and finding one of the robes supplied by the hotel, he slipping into it and left the room.

Leonard wondered if something was bothering Sheldon, but he got up and headed to the large bathroom. He leaned over and found the water still rather warm. He found the dial and turned up the heat and started the jets on low. He knew if he kicked up high, the entire room would soon be filled with bubbles. He watched as the milky water disappeared and a large layer of bubbles appeared. He went back into the bedroom and reached for Andrea, "How about joining me in the hot tub?" He looked to Maya, ""You are most certainly invited to join us." He chuckled, "I insist!" He saw her grin and the two women broke apart and hopping off the bed, he watched them scamper into the bathroom. Maya found a couple hair-ties in her make-up bag and tossed one to Andy.

The two luscious women put their hair up and Leonard couldn't resist watching those shapely legs reach over the wall and step into the tub. He smiled as their firm breasts floated on the surface and slowly disappeared in a veil of bubbles. He joined them and sat across from them as Maya made sure to sit close as possible to Andy.

Andy took notice and turning towards Maya, she reached out and gently swept a stray lock of hair from her cheek. She casually stroked her cheek and chin and tipping it upward, she leaned in and planted a soft gentle kiss on her lips.

Maya let out a tiny moan and her hand moved under the bubbles and cupped one of Andrea's perfectly shaped breasts. Her thumb rolled it around and she smiled when she heard Andy let out a gasp and the kiss grew steamier.

Leonard who sat across from them was lightly stroking his already stiff cock once again. He extended his leg and finding Andy's he ran his foot up along her calf, to her knee and between her parted thighs.

Andy broke the kiss and smiled at Maya, "I think we owe this man some loving. I think he orchestrated what went on in the bedroom. He was keen enough to see I panicked when you began caressing my tits. He jumped in and took over and after that, well that was all she wrote."

Maya chuckled, "And I thought Sheldon was helpful. I thought Leonard was trying to steal you, but now I see he was really a big, big help." She wiggled her finger at him, "Why don't you stand up and come over here, I believe I do owe you a thank you."

He stood up and his cock was pointing straight out and he splashed water on it to clear some of the bubbles away. Maya leaned forward and stroked him several times, "Wow, I guess he really likes watching us make out. I betcha he would love to have both of our mouths on his cock."

They attacked him from both sides, one sucking at the head, while other attacked the root and his nuts. They sucked him, she licked him, they stroked him and before long Leonard was on the verge of cumming.

He looked down and stared into Andrea's dark pools of lust and he lost it. He started cumming and they both let out a squeal as he sent white creamy ropes of cum all over their faces and into their wide-opened mouths.

They released him and turned to one another and licked and kissed the cum from each other's faces. They began laughing out loud when Leonard lost his balance and slipped into the tub, splashing all of them. He stood up, and stepped out of the tub, "I'll leave you two to play."

Andrea scoffed, "Look Maya, we take care of him and he leaves. If you see Sheldon, tell him a want a shot at what he had between his legs. I heard what Maya said about hitting spots she never knew existed. I want him to find some of those in me."

Maya chuckled, "Yeah Leonard, I also heard what a great cunt-lapper you were. After Vegas Andrea couldn't stop talking about how great you were. I want some of that action later.'

Andrea turned to Maya, "I told you that in confidence, you and your big mouth!" She slapped her playfully on the arm.

Leonard smiled at the two of them, "Maya, it's a date and I'll tell Sheldon what you said Andy. You two have fun; I'm going to get some snacks sent up from room service, anything you'd like to drink?"

They shook their heads, "Whatever you get will be fine with us." Maya turned to Andy, "Now where were we? She kissed Andy and Leonard left the room wrapped in a large oversized towel. He found his boxers and slipping them on, found another large robe and headed out to see what Sheldon was up to.

After Sheldon left the bedroom, he wandered around the spacious living room. He stared out through the large window and was in awe of the view of the Space Needle and the Puget Sound. He saw the aircraft landing and taking off from the Seattle-Tacoma, Sea-Tac airport. He left that sight and found the large fridge that was loaded with the drinks they requested. He found a bottle of Yoo-hoo; he opened it, and poured it into a large glass. He moved over to the coffee table and sat down and picking up his laptop, he fired it up and reviewed some of the e-mails he received over the past couple of days. A lot of them were from the University. He opened a few that he found interesting and stored some, deleted some. He spotted one from Amy and looking around to make sure he was alone, he clicked on it.

Amy's e-mail was very extensive and very heartfelt. She admitted she missed him, but couldn't continue seeing him. She was frustrated that he was short-sighted when it came to her needs and dismissed her concerns about their relationship. She went on to voice her concerns about Leonard and Penny. She told him that she never saw Penny so devastated. She was surprised that Penny didn't have tear marks on her cheeks. Amy wrote that on several occasions she would come over to her apartment and find the light off and Penny was curled up in a ball, hugging her knees to her chest and sobbing uncontrollably. She begged Sheldon to intervene and beseech Leonard to relent and return to Pasadena and give Penny another chance. She wrote that Penny was more than willing to sign any kind of relationship agreement that he found necessary to secure his return.

Sheldon stared at the e-mail. There was a lot to digest and when he looked up, he saw Leonard entering the room. He spoke up, "So did they wear you out yet Leonard?" He was trying to distract him as he closed out the e-mail and closed his laptop. He looked back up at Leonard, "So what are the ladies doing in there?"

Leonard saw how protective Sheldon was of his laptop, but thought nothing of it. He was always that way, "Well looks like we're in for a swap. Andrea wants to try out what you gave Maya and Maya heard from Andrea how great my mouth was and she wants to try me out. What do you say, wanna try out my date?"

Sheldon picked up his Yoo-hoo and took a big sip, "Sure why not? Aw...wait a second; after they leave I was thinking we need to talk. I was thinking about going back to work. I got a few messages that they want me to review some of the physics department protocols and you know how much I excel at that. It just gets my juices flowing."

Leonard chuckled, "There are two women in there waiting for us and I'm positive they can get your juices flowing without too much of an effort." He saw Sheldon was serious, "Okay, I promise, tomorrow it will be just you and me. We can either go out on one of the boats, or just stay here and we can discuss anything you'd like. Just tell me we won't be discussing my return to work things out with Penny?"

He looked down, Um...Um...Let's go see if the ladies are ready for round two." He got up, but Leonard blocked his path.

"Sheldon! Tell me we are not going to talk about Penny and me getting back together. We've had such a great month and had some great times and none of them were involving Penny or Amy. Are you saying you wanna go back and jump from the pot directly into the fire?" He put up his hand, "No, not today, and maybe not tomorrow, but let's not ruin tonight. I'm going in there and getting Maya out of the tub and I'm going to make her cum like never before. You got my ire up and poor Maya is going to get the wrath of my tongue." He turned and headed into the bathroom. He stood before the tub and cleared his throat.