Big Bang Theory Season 09 Ep. 12-14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Penny's jaw dropped and pushed the brochure about Placinex towards the doctor, "I just meant a question about the drug."

She picked it up and dropped it back down, "Yeah, I know what you meant. Let's put that aside for a minute and talk about why you married Leonard."

Penny still had her mouth wide open and in barely a whisper she replied, "I don't wanna."

She shook her head, "Here is a man raised by an overbearing woman, who completely dominated every aspect of his formative years. Do you think he's perpetuating that relationship by seeking out a partner like you?"

Penny was stuck and blurted out, "You know, I used to wear tank tops a lot. That was a big selling point."

Dr. Gallo stood up from behind her desk and moved over to the sitting area. She took a seat at her chair and offered Penny the sofa. The same sofa where just the day before Dr. Gallo allowed Leonard to accept his reward before doing anything to deserve it.

Penny sat down and wrung her hands together, "How can I not sound like his mother when our entire bedroom is fill with Star Wars toys? I mean, have you ever had sex with a stuffed Wookie watching you?" She spun and reclined on the sofa.

Dr. Gallo shook her head, "I went to college in the '70's. It was a hairier time. I'm gonna say yes."

"You know, if anything, he's turning me into his mother. Before I did pharmaceutical sales, I was an actress. You know, I was pretty good. You know, girl-next-door type, but hot. Doable! And not only am I Leonard's mother, but we have this man-child living with us named Sheldon."

Gallo just stared at her, "Hmm, Leonard talked a lot about him. I wasn't sure if he was real."

"Yeah, he's as real as the fine I get when I use too much toilet paper."

"Wow, you really do have a lot on your plate."

Penny had her hand across her forehead, "Yeah, I do, but you know, Leonard is right." She sat up, "Talking to you is really helping."

"Oh, I'm glad. You know, you might also benefit from a prescription for anxiety."

"Okay, if you think it'll help."

She fell back to the sofa, "Oh, just don't make it Placinex. I do not need sudden fits of homicidal rage. I guess I just miss when life was simpler."

Dr. Gallo stood up and came over beside Penny and sat down. She reached out and caressed her cheek while staring into her eyes. She leaned slowly to kiss Penny's lips. At first the kiss was gentle and short but then Dr. Gallo parted her lips and ran her tongue along Penny's.

Penny felt this sudden rush of excitement and felt a tingling in her pussy. She returned the kiss as their tongue made contact, while Gallo continued to caress Penny's cheek. She knew she should stop it, but it wasn't cheating and she knew Leonard gave her the green light for sex with women. She pushed her tongue deeper into the fine doctor's mouth and she was met with her sucking on Penny's tongue for a few minutes before she released it and thrust her tongue back into Penny's mouth. Penny took it and let out a long moan of approval.

Dr. Gallo moved her second hand to Penny's neck and traced her fingertips along Penny's collarbone. She released her hold on her and urging her to sit up, she pulled at the bulky knit black sweater Penny was wearing.

Penny immediately raised her arms allowing Gallo to pull it up and off. She leaned in and kissed Gallo again and as their lips meshed, she felt the doctor's fingers deftly unbuttoning her blouse and getting it undone, she swept it easily from Penny's lush body.

Gallo increased the intensity of the kiss as her hands traced down along Penny's side. She moved along her ribcage right under her large, firm breasts. She reached back and with the precision of an experienced doctor, she flicked her fingers and Penny's full bra cups went slack and were tossed aside. Her hand encompassed one of Penny's firm breasts in her hand, while she made sure to avoid Penny's large stiff nipple. She gently caressed the underside of Penny's breast and she smiled when she heard Penny moan loudly into her mouth while they continued to kiss.

Dr. Gallo pulled back, but continued to caress Penny's large swaying tits. She flicked her thumb back and forth across Penny's incredibly stiff nipple. She stared into Penny's deep green eyes, "Penny, do you want me to stop?"

Penny bit down on her lower lip, "Oh fuck no, you are doing exactly what I need right now. No fucking way can I allow you to stop now." She spun around and planted her feet on the floor. She reached out and grabbing hold of the hem on Dr. Gallo's sweater dress, she tugged at it and she giggled when the doctor lifted her ass to allow Penny to draw the dress up and off her lush body. She stared at the doctor and was surprised to see her naked under the dress, no bra or panties. Penny planted her hands on Gallo's shoulders and drew her to her for another kiss. She let out a shiver when Gallo's equally large tits pressed against hers and flattened out seeing she was older and her breasts were not as firm as Penny's

As the kiss grew more passionate, Dr. Gallo's hand drifted down and worked on the snap and zipper of Penny's slacks. Her tongue pulled back and sucked hard on Penny's tongue as Penny lifted her ass to allow Dr. Gallo to slip her slacks and panties down and off. Her hand immediately dipped between Penny's strong thighs and Penny thrust her pussy upward against Gallo's invading fingers.

Penny rolled her body to the side and guided her legs between the doctor's and crushed her thigh to her already moist pussy. Her hand moved to Gallo's chest and leaned back as she began teasing the older woman's fine, full tits. She ran her fingertips across her nipples and found them perking up. This excited Penny and felt a gush of moisture fill her fat lipped pussy. Penny was glad to see she excited the doctor and tearing her mouth from hers; she dipped down and nuzzled the flesh on her neck.

Dr. Gallo took charge and began nuzzling the sexy blonde's neck. She left a trail of saliva from her neck, across her collarbone and down to the upper slopes of Penny's large tits. She attacked them both; one with her lips and tongue, while the other was pleasured by Dr. Gallo's finely manicured fingertips.

Penny moans grew louder as she arched her back to thrust her stiff nipple deeper into the doctor's open mouth. She relished what was happening to her breasts as she felt the onset of an orgasm brewing deep in the pit between her widespread legs.

Dr. Gallo moved to Penny's other tit and gave it the same treatment. She stared up at the green-eyed blonde, "I want to lick each and every square inch of your luscious body." She guided her back to the sofa and the doctor positioned her naked body between Penny's outstretched legs. Dr. Gallo swaying tits brushed against Penny's washboard belly as she slipped her body over Penny's and their lips met once again.

Dr. Gallo slipped her mouth down through wet kisses from Penny's neck to her shoulder. She licked Penny's arm and brought Penny's hand to her mouth. She licked lightly at the palm of her hand and sucked each finger, one at a time as their eyes locked on one another's.

The sexual tension was growing stronger and Penny's eyes closed and her body began to tremble as her fingers were released from Dr. Gallo's mouth. She slid lower and gripping each leg, one at a time, she placed her right leg high on the back of the sofa. She took her left leg and planted her foot flat on the floor. This left Penny completely exposed to her loving gaze. She licked her lips, "Absolutely beautiful Penny, I'm going to love eating you and seeing you cum all over my tongue."

Penny planted her hand across her eyes. She wanted to block out how she was blushing and how much she wanted to have done to her what the fine doctor proposed. Penny released a loud groan when the doctor left her position between her legs and moved back up her body.

Dr. Gallo cupped one of Penny's large, firm tits. Her thumb flicked and rolled the stiff point. Her mouth descended on Penny's lips once again and their tongues danced back and forth. She pulled away and nibbled at Penny's exposed ear as her hand continued to caress her other tits and down across her heaving belly.

Penny guided her head down to where she wanted her earlier and wasn't going to allow her to escape again.

Dr. Gallo gazed up at her and smacked her lips, "Penny I want to lick your juicy fatted lip cunt, I want to use my tongue and lick these thick juicy lips and suck them between my lips. I want to slide my fingers deep into your juicy pussy and make you cum like you never came before. I want to kiss and tongue your pussy just like I did to your mouth, can I do that? Will you allow me to do that?"

Penny was sizzling hot and wanted that more than anything else at this moment, and all she could say was, "Oh fuck yeah, do it!"

Dr. Gallo was going to savor this and at the same time punish her for the way she treated Leonard. She worked her way down her lush body and gathering up her legs; she pushed at the back of Penny's knees and applied even more pressure until Penny's knees were brushing her shoulders. Dr. Gallo held her there and just stared down at her thick, winged lips glistening with her own juices. Her mouth began to water just anticipating licking the juicy cunt below her.

Gallo leaned down between Penny's legs and wetly licked her puckered asshole. She ran her tongue upward and flicked her tongue from side to side across Penny's thick, fat cuntlips.

Penny began to thrash around and her moans grew louder.

The fine doctor planted a wet kiss on her pussy and thrusted her wet tongue deep into her bubbling hole." She pulled back slightly, "Mmmm, just as sweet as I expected."

Penny couldn't control herself she was gushing and soaking Gallo's face as she lapped up the juices and attacked Penny's clit. She swooped down to her asshole again. She dipped her tongue inward, shoving Penny's juices there and wanting to get it well-lubricated for what she had planned later. She moved back to her aching clit and twirled her tongue around it and Penny was on the verge of an orgasm.

Penny grabbed hold of Dr. Gallo's thick auburn hair and fisting her hair, she pulled her face tighter to her gushing pussy. She humped her hips upward; grinding her cunt harder against Dr. Gallo's invading tongue and lips. Penny rolled her blonde head around on the arm of the sofa and growled out, "Oh yes Doctor Gallo, lick my pussy, I love the feeling of your hot, wet tongue in my juicy cunt. Fuck it; fuck my cunt with that amazing tongue of yours."

Penny continued to rock her hips against Dr. Gallo's face and tugging her head into the juncture of her thighs as strong streams of pleasure coursed through her entire body. She felt the tingling down to her toes and they curled as her orgasm overtook her stiff body. As she came down from her orgasm, she cupped Dr. Gallo's face and pulled her up to her.

Dr. Gallo kissed her back and smiled down at her, "I think you can call be Judy. It's a little strange eating someone's pussy and hear them calling you Dr. Gallo."

Penny chuckled, "Oh Judy, I'd call you whatever it took for you to do that again and again. You have the most incredible tongue I've ever come in contact with and believe me; I've had my share of excellent muff divers." She gently caressed Judy's cheek and kissed her again. She loved tasting her own cunt juices on another woman's lips. She moved to Judy's neck and nibbled and sucked from there to her sexy little earlobe.

Judy knew Penny wanted to explore and she wanted it just as much. She rose-up and scooted up a little, offering her large swaying tits for Penny to feast upon. Penny drew her in towards her and closed her lips around one of Judy's crinkled nipples. It perked up immediately and as she moved to its twin, Penny's hand dipped down and gently rubbed her finger on Judy's slick, hot cuntlips. Judy's cunt was already wet from all of the attention she was giving Penny and it was very easy for Penny to slip two of her long fingers into Dr. Gallo's juicy hole. She circled her thumb around Judy's little hard clit and Judy responded by grinding her pelvis down against Penny's entire palm.

Penny continued to finger the sexy doctor while she continued feasting on Judy's nipples, moving from one back to the other. She slipped her mouth up and capturing Judy's lips, she sucked on her tongue still coated with the taste of her pussy.

Dr. Gallo was moaning nearly continually as she ran her fingers through the short, tousled hair of her blonde pharmaceutical rep. She returned her kiss and sucked on Penny's tongue while continuing to moan. She began bucking her hips against Penny's active fingers and thumb. Penny wanted to return the favor to her new doctor friend. She knew she was close, especially when she felt Judy press her groin into Penny's hand as her fingers continued to fuck Judy's juicy cunt hole. She concentrated on her clit and Judy tore her mouth from Penny's. She clutched at her face and staring into her pretty green eyes, she smiled back at her, "Oh please Penny, please make me cum. Stroke my little clitty just a little more. I'm close, I'm so fucking close!"

Dr. Gallo's inner muscles of her pussy contracted around Penny's fingers and the older doctor collapsed against her. Penny licked slightly at her sweat covered neck. She threw her head back and let out a groan that probably be heard in the doctor's waiting room. She swapped her arms around Penny's blonde head and exploded all over her fingers. She slumped against Penny and continued to shake.

Penny slowly guided the doctor off her sweaty body and cupping her face, she planted a soft kiss on her lips, "Next time, I get to eat your pussy. Maybe Leonard and I can visit for some couples therapy and see where that goes."

Dr. Gallo rose up and knelt before Penny, "I have an opening tomorrow!"

Penny chuckled, "I know about your openings, I want my tongue in them too."

Judy stood up and walked over to her discarded dress. Her legs barely held her up, but she managed to slip it on and moving to her desk, she flopped down and turned to Penny, "Now, how would you like to promote your new anxiety drug. I have a feeling with you promoting it; it will be a very, very big seller."

The next week, Emily and Bernadette were visiting Penny and they were discussing comic books. They were setting up the table for dinner and Penny stopped, "How could Batman possibly fight Superman? I mean, isn't that dumb?"

Bernadette replied, "Maybe he uses Kryptonite."

Emily added, "Well, Batman's got a lot of money. Maybe be builds a suit that can do everything Superman can do."

Penny disagreed, "No, no, no, I've seen that movie, it's called Iron Man."

Leonard, Raj and Howard were standing in the kitchen dishing out the food. The three of them stood there stunned, not believing their ears.

Bernadette continued, "What do you do when Batman wins?"

Emily replied, "Well, it depends on...

Leonard looked to Raj and Howard and whispered, "What is happening?"

A stunned Howard continued to stare at the three women, "I don't know."

Raj stares too, "But it's beautiful."

Penny continued, "Yeah, and now Ben Affleck is Batman?"

Emily chimed in, "Oh, he was great in Shakespeare in Love."

Penny nods, "Ooh, we should watch that next girls' night."

Bernie added; "We could do a double-feature with Leonardo DiCaprio Romeo and Juliet."

Penny threw up her arms, "Oh, I love me some Leo."

Leonard blurted out, "And it's gone!"

Just then Sheldon came strolling out of his room in his pajamas and bathrobe, "Oh, hello, everyone! I am happy to report I'm feeling much better."

Everyone was pissed off at him and Leonard groaned out, "Good for you!"

"My fever is gone, my sinuses are pressure-free, and my mucus is as clear as a Yosemite waterfall."

Howard walked passed him, "Glad to hear it!"

As always Sheldon ignored the sarcasm, "I'll be able to return to work tomorrow."

Raj stopped in front of him with a bowl of salad, "Yay!"

"Well, why, isn't everyone happy? Your little ray of sunshine is ready to beam again."

Penny gave him a dirty look, "You really don't know why?"

"No, but I knew that his "yay" was sarcastic." He pointed to Raj, "It was not bad for a guy whose last bowel movement sounded like rain on the roof."

Everyone gave him a dirty look and Leonard shook his head, "Let me refresh your memory."

There was a flashback and Sheldon was on the sofa, covered by a blanket and Penny came out of her room. Sheldon reached for a bottle on the table, "Penny, rub Vicks on my chest."

She slammed the refrigerator, "Sheldon, I cooked you breakfast, I made your bed. I checked your mouth for rash. You can rub your own chest."

He retorted, "Sure, grope every other man on the planet but draw the line with me."

There was another flashback with Howard and Bernie at the door. She handed him a bag, "I brought you a little care package from work. It's our latest anti-viral and the best decongestant we make."

Sheldon looked in the bag, "I hope laughter is the best medicine, 'cause this care package is a joke." He handed it back to Bernie.

Howard was pissed and blasted out, "Hey, she came all the way here--"And suddenly Sheldon sneezed all of the two of them.

There was another flashback with Raj and Emily outside Sheldon's bedroom door and Raj jelled from the hallway, "Sheldon, stop being a baby and let Emily take a look at you."

Sheldon replied through the door, "She's a dermatologist"

Emily yelled back, "I went to medical school."

He replied back, "Well, in that case, try removing the irritating patch of brown skin standing next to you."

In another flashback, Leonard was giving Sheldon a tray of food, "Okay, her you go."

"Leonard, I'm dying."

"You're not dying, it's just the flu."

"I asked for chicken noodle, this is chicken and stars, it's killing me."

Back to the present, Sheldon was standing there uneasy, "I never did get that chicken noodle, did I?" He retreated back to his room and got on his computer and called Amy who was still in Detroit for her conference. He dialed her up, "Hello, Sheldon, are you feeling any better?"

"Physically yes, but I'm upset because everyone's mad at me for no good reason."

Amy rolled her eyes, "Why don't you tell me what happened, and in a gentle, loving way, I'll explain to you why you're wrong."

"Well, you know how when you're sick, you're allowed to be cranky and say whatever you want and other people's feelings don't matter?"

She let out a sigh, "Gentle and loving, this is gonna be tricky."

"I had a 101 fever. If that's not a time to verbally abuse my loved ones, when is?"

"Sheldon, when you're sick you can be unbearable. And that's why your friends have been known to work late, or sneak out to the movies, or stay at a neurobiology conference three days after it ended."

His jaw dropped, "You stayed in Michigan all week to avoid being around me?"

"No, no, not just that; I mean...Detroit is beautiful when it's sleeting."

"You know, I'm not the only one who's unpleasant when they're sick. When Penny got food poisoning, she threw up so loudly I could barely hear the television."

Amy was trying to avoid talking any longer, "Oh, I just heard something. Might be hail, might be gunfire. Either way, I'm gonna go take pictures, bye!"

The next day Leonard, Howard and Raj went to the comic book store without Sheldon, they needed a break. They began thumbing through the comic books and Raj looked up, "I wish we could do more stuff without Sheldon."

Leonard chuckled, "I wish that all the time. Usually before I blow out birthday candles."

Howard added, "You know, Amy took some time off from him; and it really improved their relationship."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers