Big Bang Theory Season 09 Ep. 12-14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Raj nodded, "Oh, okay, as long as it doesn't end with us having coitus with him, I'm in."

Howard smiled back at him, "We should all take a trip or something."

Leonard thought that was an excellent idea, "You know Penny and I have been talking about taking a weekend in Vegas. Maybe we should all go."

"Bernie would love that."

Raj jumped up and down, "Oh, oh, maybe we could get one of those party buses to take up there."

Leonard loved it, "That would be a lot of fun."

Raj was on a roll, "Yeah, that sounds fun! A party bus party don't stop! Oh, when I say "party" you say "bus!"

Both Howard and Leonard replied, "No, no!"

Later that day, back at the apartment Leonard had Penny alone in the kitchen, "So, the guys and I were talking about renting a party bus and everyone going to Vegas."

Penny giggled, "Ooh, that could be fun. But just to be clear, you mean a party bus with booze and music, right? Not like juice boxes and video games."

"Yes, and Howard's birthday was a drop-off party, you didn't have to stay."

She loved the idea, "Oh, I'm in, when are we going?"

"This weekend."

Sheldon over heard them and came into the room, "Oh, where are we going?"

Leonard stared at him, "Well, Vegas, but--"

Sheldon cut in, "Ugh, Atlantic City without the taffy? No, thank you."

"Well, that's fine, 'cause actually, you're not invited."

Sheldon stammered, "Well, that's hurtful."

Penny cut-in, "Oh Sheldon, you don't even like it there."

"Well, fine, then I'll just hang out with Wolowitz."

"He's coming too."

"Well then Raj and I..."

Leonard cut him off, "Nope!"

"Very well, Stuart."

Leonard chuckled, "Oh, great! Do that!"

Sheldon rolled his eyes, "Ugh, Stuart!" Later that evening Sheldon was back online with Amy.

"Hi Sheldon, what's new?"

"Our friends are jerks and I'm mad at all of them."

She rolled her eyes again, "Okay, I said, "What's new," but sure."

"Can you believe they planned a trip to Las Vegas and didn't invite me?"

"Did you refuse to apologize and act like they were stupid for being mad?"

He stared at the screen, "You know I liked it better when there was still a little mystery left in our relationship."

"Everyone tried to take care of you and you were nothing but mean to them."

"I can't believe you're not on my side. You know, I was on your side when someone stole your car radio."

She was getting upset, "Who else's side could you have been on?"

"I don't know! A music-loving hobo with a heart of gold?"

"Sheldon, I understand that you're upset because you feel left out, but I don't know why we're even talking about this. Just apologize to them."

"Fine, if that's what it takes to go on their dumb trip."

"Maybe you could try apologizing because you actually feel bad. It's called empathy. It's something you could work on."

"I have empathy, now watch." In a childish voice he blurted out, "Leonard made me soup and I was mean to him." He showed her a sarcastic pout.

She rolled her eyes again, "Great! Now try it as if this isn't your first day as a person."

He left and began going from person to person to apologize for being mean, most everyone took it to mean something just to get him to leave them alone, all but Emily. When she refused to accept his apology, Raj and Emily had a fight because Raj was siding with the dysfunctional Sheldon.

She tried to explain that even his apology was insulting and tried to get Raj to realize it. They were once again just knuckling under to appease Sheldon.

He looked to Emily, "What are you doing?"

She turned to him pissed off, "It's called standing up for myself, you should try it sometime."

Raj threw back at her, "Fine, how about this? You're making me uncomfortable by prolonging this ridiculous fight and I wish you'd stop."

She nodded, "You want me to stop? No problem." She got up to leave his apartment.

He tried to follow her, "No, come on, no please don't leave."

Once again Sheldon was being an ass, "Point of clarification, are you still going on the trip? Because if not--"

Emily cut him off, "Don't worry, you're good!" She slammed the door behind her.

Sheldon looked to Raj, "I caused that fight, and I feel terrible."

Later that evening back in the apartment, Sheldon Leonard, Howard and Penny were there eating and Penny stared at Sheldon, "So, was the fight really bad?"

Sheldon shook his head, "Well, no, as a fight, it was excellent. You know she used harsh language and slammed the door on her way out."

Leonard looked to Sheldon, "You think they'll still go on the trip?"

"All I know is after the fight I went to Emily's to smooth--"

Leonard cut him off and looked to Penny, "They're not going on the trip."

She shook her head, "No!"

Raj came into the apartment and turned to Sheldon, What is wrong with you? You went to Emily's to apologize and when you left she was crying."

He looked down, "That is true, I suppose I should apologize again."

They all yelled out in unison, "NO!"

Penny looked to Raj, "Is she okay?"

"Yeah, I calmed her down but she's not going to Vegas if he's going." He pointed to Sheldon.

Sheldon felt bad, "Well, that is fine, because I've decided that I won't be joining you. I've realized that the most genuine way to demonstrate the remorse I feel is to let you have this weekend to yourselves."

Raj leaned over, "That is very mature of you."

"Well, I've been on a little trip myself recently. Not to "Sin City" but to "Sincere City." Where, instead of genital warts, the only growth you'll come back with is personal growth."

The week-end came and Howard and Bernadette were the first ones in the bus and he called out, "Ooh, check out the stripper pole."

Bernie giggled, "You know what that means!"

Leonard followed, "Yeah; that Raj will be on it before we make it to the freeway."

Penny looked at Leonard with a pout and he kissed her on the lips, "Okay, all restrictions are off for the weekend. You have free rein, but I have to be present, so no sneaking off and fucking some Chippendale Stripper without me present."

She hugged him and kissed him, "Thank You Leonard, I'll make sure you're invited if I get to go."

Raj saw the pole and yelled out, "Oh, you know it!"

Bernadette took a spot in front of the pole and looked to Penny, "This is so cool."

Penny opened the mini-fridge, "Here's some champagne, open it before Raj starts to strip."

Leonard poured it out, "Well, I would like to propose a toast. To a well-deserved weekend—"

Sheldon jumped out of the bathroom and scared everyone.

Leonard stared at him, "What are you doing here?"

Penny added, "You couldn't give us just one weekend?"

Leonard looked to Penny, "What do we do, kick him off?"

She gave Sheldon a dirty stare, "If we drop him off at a fire station, they have to take him, no questions asked."

Sheldon spoke up, "Before you do, please give me one more chance to apologize to Emily."

Raj let out a groan, "Oh, God!"

Sheldon moved over to her, "Emily, as I'm sure you know, I'm considered an odd fellow. But what you don't know is that while I often say the wrong thing, in my heart, I mean well. I think that you are a smart and wonderful woman. And we all think you can do better than Koothrappali."

Raj tried to stop him, "You know, Sheldon--"

Emily cut him off, "Shhh, let him finish.""

"So, for all the times I've offended you, and all the times that I'll offend you in the future, I'm sorry."

She stared at Sheldon and finally replied, "Thank you!"

He nodded, "Good, then I'll be leaving now." He turned to leave the bus, but Emily stopped him.

"Oh, it's okay, Sheldon, come with us."

He stopped and turned back to her, "Oh, that's very kind of you, but I'm sure you'll all have a better time without me."

The bus pulled away and just like Leonard had predicted, Raj started to swing on the pole and his clothes began to fly off as he went. He was quickly joined by Penny and as they hit the on ramp, so did Penny and Raj.

Penny abandoned the stripper pole and climbed up onto Raj's pole.

On the long bench seat on one side of the bus, Emily was on her knees and she was bobbing up and down on Howard's thick, fat cock.

Howard had his skinny fingers deep in the mass of her red wavy hair and was guiding her mouth up and down on his cock.

With Bernadette's knowledge of gymnastics, she moved to the pole and flipping over, she had her feet near the roof of the bus. Her full skirt was covering her upper body and she was gripping Leonard's ass. She was bobbing up and down on his fat cock as Leonard had his arms wrapped around her tiny waist. He had his face buried between her strong thighs. He managed to pull the gusset of her panties aside and was lapping away at her juicy cunt.

The bus entered the freeway and as it accelerated it caused a shifting the three couples locked in various sexual positions.

Raj had his hands gripping Penny's lush ass and he guided her up and down on his cock. He buried his face in the large tits bouncing up and down before him.

Howard was frantically pulling at the tight sweater covering Emily trim body and he managed to pull it above her firm breasts. He pulled his cock out of her mouth just long enough to discard the sweater and fisting her hair, he guided her back to his saliva covered cock.

Emily went willingly and looked over at Raj who was "Boning the bitch Penny," as she called her. She knew Penny still had a thing for Raj and she sucked harder on Howard's large cock as she watched Raj guide Penny's completely nude body up and down on his thick, dark cock. She closed her eyes and released a loud grunt as she felt Howard release her tits from her bra and began teasing her bright pink and red nipples. Her slurping sounds echoed throughout the bus and she knew Raj heard this.

Leonard's knees began to buckle as he watched Bernie's golden blonde hair come out of its hairclip. Her hair enveloped half of his lower body, down past his knees. He grabbed hold of her tiny body and tugging at it, he drew her off the pole. He gathered up her flushed body and managed to guide her down to the other leather sofa bench. He grabbed hold of her tiny, shapely legs and pushing them back, he had her pussy totally exposed to his gaze. He lowered his face and once again began licking and stabbing at her tiny, juicy hole.

Bernadette broke free of his grasp and she grabbed hold of her hairy legs and pulling at them, she once again was able to gobble up his cock. She giggled when she heard him moan, causing her clit to vibrate when his lips closed around the tiny bud.

Penny turned her head and watched her husband eating her best friend and her mouth began to water, just thinking about how juicy and tasty Bernie's pussy was. She managed to spin around and was now riding Raj's cock reverse-cowgirl style. She rolled her head around as Raj's hands slid up her body and began tugging at her thick, stiff nipples. She was on the verge of an orgasm. Just watching her new husband eating Bernie, she knew this was going to be one hellava weekend.

Emily slipped off her slacks, taking her panties with them. She stood and just like Raj was doing to Penny, Emily straddled Howard's pasty white body and grabbing hold of his cock, she guided into her peaches and cream body.

Howard's hands seemed to be everywhere at once. He ran along her sleek back, down to her tight ass and clutching at it, he guided her pussy down till those tight cheeks rested on his bony thighs. He ran his hands back up and locking them at the nape of her neck, he drew her mouth down to his. They swapped spit as he groaned into her mouth. He felt her talented cunt muscles clutching and releasing his shaft

Leonard extracted his cum coated mouth from Bernie's pussy and spinning around, he guided his heat-seeking missile into her steamy cunt.

All three couples were now fucking and as the bus ran down the freeway, the driver experienced a shaking as the three couples frantically fucked their partners to a chain reaction.

Bernadette was bouncing up and down on Leonard. She dropped her head down to the crook of his neck and nipped at his neck and ear, "Oh fuck me Leonard, it should have be you and me, not that slut Penny that you married. Howard is such a putz, and even though he has a fine cock now, it is still attached to a putz. It should have been you that I married and not him."

Leonard felt his cock stiffen when he heard what she said and he directed her mouth to his. He didn't want Penny hearing this. They were finally in a good place and didn't want to ruin it, but he knew she was right. He tore his mouth from hers and sweeping her long blonde hair from her neck, he peppered her neck with wet, hot kisses, "I know Bernadette, I know, but we made our beds, now we have to sleep in them."

She giggled as she rode him faster, "Yeah, oh yeah Leonard, but haven't you heard of divorce, it is just a matter of time before she falls off the wagon and fucks some guy without you around."

He felt her cumming and he knew she was right, but had to see it through. He kissed her hard and drove his cock deep into her. He started pumping his cum into her hot, tight pussy as he whispered to her, "Yeah, I know you're right, but I have to let this run its course, if she fucks up, then we'll talk, but until then, I'm keeping my side of the bargain." He clung to her as he felt her shiver and shake and she came too.

Across the way, Howard was too excited to hear Bernie profess her love for Leonard and his head was buried between Emily's lush curves. He nipped and nibbled at her firm tits and as he felt her start to cum, she pulled him across the finish line too. He clung to her and started to shoot his hot load deep in her pulsating cunt.

Down at the far end of the bus, Penny leaned back and grabbed hold of the pole and using it for leverage; she drove down on Raj's dark, thick cock. She saw her creamy cunt juices coating his cock and she painted it even more as she came hard, grinding her clit against the root of his cock.

Raj leaned forward and mauled her tits and when he felt her pussy tightening around him, he lost it too and filled her with his potent cum.

Before long, all six of them were huddled together in three tiny groups and one by one, they pulled apart and slipped into the bathroom to clean up. By the time they were finished tidying up and dressing, they finished off a second bottle of champagne and not long afterwards they were pulling up to the MGM Grand.

Leonard hopped out and went to the front desk to get their large suite. He came out, his jaw was dragging on the ground, "You won't believe what Sheldon did?"

Penny scoffed, "What did that weirdo do now?"

Leonard shook his head, "No, he finally did something very touching and I'm sorry we didn't bring him along."

Howard stood up, "So what the hell did he do?"

Leonard broke out into a huge grin, "He upgraded up to a huge presidential suite. It is totally loaded with a hot tub, piano and even a huge pool table and wet bar."

Penny grabbed Raj by the arm, 'Come on Rajesh, let's go see what that roommate of mine did for us."

They were all in awe of the suite and they paired off with their actual partners and each took a large bedroom, leaving the biggest one for Leonard and Penny.

After cleaning up, they dressed in their finest attire, men in suits and women in evening gowns they headed down to their complementary front row seating at the main show. They finished off several bottles of champagne and wine and a few mixed drinks thrown in too.

After wondering around the casino afterwards, they headed back to their suites. Penny and Leonard slipped into the master bedroom and Penny grabbed hold of Emily's hand and pulled her along with them.

Raj ran into the bathroom as soon as they got to the suite and once he came out, he couldn't find Emily. He peaked his head into Bernadette and Howard's bedroom and Howard turned to him, "Hey buddy, come to join us?"

Raj put up one finger, "Hold that thought Howard, I have to first locate Emily."

Bernadette giggled, "I know where she is, Penny took her by the hand and led her into their bedroom, so no use looking, if I know those two, she's going to be busy the remainder of the evening; might as well join us."

Raj shrugged his shoulders and entered the room removing his suit coat and tie. He was working on his shirt he had it off and as he kicked off his shoes, he looked to Bernadette.

In the master bedroom, Penny lit several candles and the scent of lavender filled the room. Penny was feeling no pain from the excess amount of alcohol she consumed and she fell back onto the bed and closed her eyes. Her short blonde hair makes her look even younger than she was and her dress accented her lush body. The black dress she was wearing hid very little. It had two tiny straps that did little to hide her large tits. The dress was extremely short and the full skirt ended at mid-thigh.

Emily stood beside Leonard and waited to see what was going to develop. She too had a black dress on; it had an extremely plunging neckline that nearly reached her belly-button. The full skirt ended at mid-thigh also. She turned to Leonard and her mouth closed on his and their tongue fought back and forth.

Leonard broke the kiss and ran his hands though Emily's long fire engine red hair, "Go join Penny on the bed Emily."

She looks to Penny and crawled up beside her and looked up at Leonard as he started to strip. She licked her lips and waited for instructions.

Leonard lowered his boxers and tore off his socks, he's naked. He stared down at the two of them, "Take off each other's clothes, I want you both naked."

Penny turned to Emily and ran her hands along her shoulders and the dress floated to her waist. She slipped the dress off Emily's long slender legs when she arched her back to allow Penny's nimble hands to tug the dress from her. Her panties followed and Penny tugged at her own dress straps and the naked Emily pulled it down and off her lush body. Penny hooked her fingers in her panties and drawing them off, she fell back to the bed, just as naked as the gorgeous redhead was.

Leonard lazily stroked his cock and he looked to Penny and smiled He turned towards Emily, "Eat her, make her nice and wet. I wanna see her squirm."

Penny turned on her side and planted a toe-curling kiss on Emily's lips. Before Penny could move down Emily's body, Emily got the upper hand and rolled Penny onto her back and she darted downward and immediately began munching on Penny's fat lipped pussy.

Penny was surprised by the sudden move and her entire body began to shake as she felt Emily's tongue dart in and out of her juicy hole.

Emily was an expert in eating pussy. She used her forearm across Penny hips to hold her still. She drew as much of Penny's cunt into her mouth at once and sucked rather vigorously.

Penny's hands clutched at Emily's red locks and she released a loud grunt as she felt Emily's tongue dart deeper into her juicy hole.

Leonard stood over the two gorgeous women, "That is so fucking hot; I wish I had my camera to keep that sight forever in my mind. He leaned forward and began playing roughly with Emily's juicy cunt. He chuckled when he saw her part her legs wider to give him easier access. He slipped a couple fingers in and fucked her with them. He added a third and finally a fourth in her. He was amazed how easily he could slide them into her. He was turned on like never before as he watched that veil of red covering his wife's belly and thighs. He tried to shove his entire hand into her cunt, but he found it too tight."

Emily threw her head back and stared back at him with lust in those dark blue eyes, "Do it Leonard, push that fucking fist in me, I can take it!"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers