Big Bang Theory Season 09 Ep. 12-14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,202 Followers

"When did you get an engagement ring?"

"Well, my mother gave it to me and I had been thinking about giving it to you, but then we broke up."

Meemaw broke in, "Well, thank goodness for that."

Amy was pissed, "Sheldon, will you please tell your grandmother to stay out of this?"

"Oh, I don't think I could do that."

"Sheldon, tell this girl that my ring will never be on her finger."

He turned back to Amy, "Yeah, I'm gonna opt out of that one, too."

Amy looked to Meemaw, "You know, who said I even want to be engaged to him? And if I do, I don't need your hand-me-downs!"

Sheldon was caught in the middle, "All right, look, let's remain calm and analyze this situation. You know, I realize that you've only known each other for less than a day, but is it possible this crankiness is because your cycles have synced?"

Meemaw was pissed at him, "You leave the room and let the grown-ups talk, NOW!"

Amy turned back to her, "Don't speak to him like he's a child!"

Sheldon looked at her, "Thank you! Now I'm gonna go next door and play with Leonard." He ran out of the apartment.

Amy turned to Meemaw, "Look, I know you think I'm not right for Sheldon, but trust me, I'm his best shot. You have no idea how much shit I put up with."

She scoffed, "I know more than you think I do."

"Really? You know what it's like to have date night ruined because Google changed their font?"

"Young lady, if you think I don't know what it's like to live with a stubborn, egotistical man, then you're wrong, because that was my husband."

"Really?"

"There were days I wanted to fill his pockets with corn and toss him in the pig pen."

"Well, if you understand, then why are you giving me such a hard time?"

"Because when you broke up with Sheldon it hurt him deeply, and I don't wanna see that happen again."

Penny popped in with Leonard. Sheldon was still in the hallway, "Hi, sorry, Sheldon would like to say something to you."

He called out from the hallway, "No, I wouldn't."

Penny yelled at him, "Just get in here!" She pushed him forward, "Go ahead."

"Meemaw, I'm sorry, but...I have to defend my girlfriend to you."

She placed her hand on his arm, "Oh, Sheldon, thank you."

He rolled his eyes, "Oh, great, now you're gonna get emotional." He turned back to his Meemaw, "I always looked up to you and Pop-Pop. I know what a challenging man he could be, but I saw you stand by him and make him into a better person."

She nodded, "I did!"

"Well, that is exactly what I've been doing the last five years with this little work in progress." He turned and placed his arm around Amy.

Amy added, "I think what Sheldon means to say, is we've both grown together. Isn't that right?"

He rolled his head, "Well--"

Penny blurted out, "SAY YES!"

He nodded, "Yes!"

Meemaw spoke up, "Fine, if you feel so strongly, I won't stand in your way."

He gave her a hug, "Thank You!"

Amy sat forward, "So if he wanted to give me that engagement ring, we would have your blessing?"

"I suppose."

Amy patted him several times on his shoulder and gave him a coy smile.

He rolled his eyes, "I just gave you my virginity, woman, cool your panties."

Over in Howard's kitchen Bernie and Raj were there and Bernie was standing over the stove stirring a pot of food. She turned towards him, "Okay, so you met this girl, you exchanged numbers and you're gonna meet up with her."

Just to help her with her screenplay. I already have Emily." He walked up behind her hand planting his hands on her hips, he ran his hands down her legs and back up under her full skirt, "I also have you and after Vegas, where I banged you into the next county, why would I want another woman in my life." He caressed her tight ass and was happy to find she wasn't wearing any panties. He curled his hand around and soon found her pussy already moist and raring to go."

She let out a gasp and pushed his hand out from under her dress, "Down boy, Howard may walk in, as far as Claire; well I guess that's not so bad."

Howard walked in, "You weren't there; he was really flirting."

She chuckled, "You should have seen where his hands were just before you walked into the room."

Raj chuckled, "Hey, it's not my fault if American women project their fantasies on foreigners with the kind of magical voice that grants wishes. You could tell by how wet Bernie was getting just after a little stimulation."

Bernie licked her lips and turned back to him, "I'm sure it was harmless. People flirt, no big deal. As far as me getting moist, thinking about Vegas and what we did, always makes me wet."

Howard turned to Bernie, "Really? So it's okay if I flirt--"

She cut him off, "Not you, I own your ass!"

He scoffed, "Oh no Bernie, again, remember Vegas, it was your ass I owned."

She turned off the burner and went to the table, "The real question is, where are you with Emily?"

Raj shrugged, "Uh, it's hard to say, I think we're good. I have to say what we did; the three of us in Vegas was a lot more fulfilling than fucking Emily. Even though she had a great time with Leonard and Penny, I still have some weird vibes about her. Things like this make me wonder if Emily's really the right person for me."

They sat down to dinner and all through dinner; Raj's hand was under the table running up and down Bernie thigh. Without stopping he looked up at her, "All right, I've made up my mind. I'm gonna do the right thing, call this girl, and let her know that I'm in a relationship." He called her, "Hi yeah; it's Raj, Rajesh, we met at the comic book store."

"Hey, what's up? Figure out what time you're free?"

Actually, that's why I'm calling. I, um...I just, I need to let you know that I have a girlfriend."

Claire replied, "Okay, good for you."

"Well, no, no, I didn't want to mislead you after you asked me out."

"I didn't ask you out, I just need help with my screenplay."

"Wait, are you saying that we didn't have a vibe?"

She scoffed, "Why do you care if we have a vibe? You have a girlfriend."

He replied with a high voice, "Come on, I just told you I have a girlfriend, at least you can do is tell me if we had a vibe."

"Sure, we had a vibe."

"I knew it!" He covered up his phone and turned to Bernie and Howard, "Okay, we did have a vibe. This is exciting, what's my next move?"

Bernie leaned over, "You still have a girlfriend, and your hand is still on my knee."

Raj removed his hand, "Right, good catch." He uncovered his phone and began speaking to Claire again, "Anyway, so I'm sorry to waste your time, and good luck with your screenplay"

Claire stopped him, "Hang on! We're both adults, we can still get together without it meaning anything."

Raj scoffed, "Not me! Ever since you admitted we had a vibe I've been planning our wedding."

She took a deep breath and let it out, "Look, it's just coffee. I'll ask you some questions about science and if you propose, I promise to say no."

He chuckled, "Okay, well that hurts a little, but okay."

"Great, I'll text you."

"Okay Claire, bye." He hung up and placed his hand back on Bernie's thigh, "All right, so we're meeting for coffee, like two adults. Everybody's happy, easy-peasy."

Bernie let out a gasp as she felt his fingers again tickling the moist flesh of her pussy, and she let out a gasp, "Are you gonna tell Emily?"

"Yeah, of course, we have no secrets."

Howard watched the expression on Bernie's face and looked to Raj, "When are you gonna tell Emily and when are you gonna take your fingers out of my wife's pussy?"

Raj ignored the first question and pulling his hand out from under the table; he lifted his hand and allowed Howard to taste his wife's juices from his fingers."

Howard stood up and cleared the table, "Okay Bernie, after all of that, you're dessert."

Raj grabbed her by the waist and easily lifted her and planted her tight ass on the table. He urged her back until she was flat on her back.

Howard grabbed his chair and planted it between her outstretched legs and he pulled her thigh-hi black opaque stockings off. He began peppering her legs with hot wet kisses.

Raj scooted around to the other side of the table where her head was flopped over the side. He quickly dropped his pants and jockey shorts and grabbing his already stiff cock, he slapped her cheeks with it and left a trail of pre-cum along her cheeks.

Bernadette was already moaning and groaning as Howard was deep between her legs, licking and sucking at her entire pussy. He lapped away at her clit and drew it lightly into his mouth.

Above, Raj was working at the buttons on her tight sweater. Once he got it open, he swiped it away from her body and ran one hand under the elastic of her gypsy bodice. He closed his hand around the large, firm mound of flesh. He was shocked and glad to find she wasn't wearing a bra. He tweaked and rolled her nipple as he squeezed her firm flesh.

Bernadette strained her neck as she tried to lick and suck on his swollen nuts. She used her hands to close around his thick, stiff shaft. She stroked it hard and tipped it towards her bright pink lips. Her tongue darted out and licked up and down the underside of his cock. She wanted desperately to suck it, but after all the teasing Raj was doing to her legs during dinner, it was her turn to return the same treatment.

Raj released her tit and grabbed hold of the top of her dress and wiggling it back and forth, he managed to free both of her breasts. His mouth watered as he stared at the lovely blonde beneath him. He reached up and gingerly removed her glasses. He stared down into her bright blue eyes and he shivered. He swept her dainty bangs from her forehead and caressed her cheek with the back of his hand. He swept her long hair from her neck and it hung down halfway from the table to the floor. He combed his fingers through her silky golden hair and crushed it in his hand. His other hand ran down her slender neck, to her shoulder and lower to once again cup one of her firm, full tits. He leaned down and closed his lips around the other stiff tip. He was rewarded with Bernie's lips finally closed around his cock and sucked him deep into her mouth. He shifted his stance and as she tipped her head, he thrust forward, sinking several inches into her mouth.

Bernadette looked up at the naked Indian man and she shivered. She always loved his dark skin and having his thick cock sliding in and out of her mouth made her shiver and shake. She pulled it up out and stroked it several times. She lapped at the thick, dark head and looked at hm, "I want you to fuck my mouth Raj! I want you to give it to me the way you did last time, but this time, my mouth. I don't want you stopping until you have to cum and then I want your hot, creamy load all over my face and in my mouth."

Raj stepped a little closer and began to slide his cock back and forth across her plush lips. He let out a gasp when her lips parted and her jaw dropped open. He turned her head slightly and shoved inward, sending half of his cock into her oral cavity. He started to pump back and forth, slowly at first and as he picked up the pace, he shoved it deeper and deeper.

Down below, Howard had her squirming legs resting on his shoulders and he was pumping his large cock in and out of her juicy hole. He watched as his best friend fucked his wife's mouth and he knew he wasn't going to last very long. He looked to Raj, "Fuck her mouth Raj, fill that pretty mouth with that cock of yours and I wanna see you paint her face and tits with your creamy load."

Raj used his other hand to tease and tweak her nipples as he watched Bernadette's mouth and pussy gobble up his cock and Howard's too, "Give it to her Howard, fill that cunt her hers with your sperm. I wanna see it leak out and coat those lovely legs of hers."

Bernadette smiled as her lips were spread wide, she knew exactly what she wanted and she knew she was going to have it all. She arched her hips, driving her cunt further onto Howie's cock. She squeezed her cunt muscles and felt his cock leap in her and she knew he was about to cum. She closed her lips tighter around Raj's cock and worked her tongue on it. She reached up and caressed his swollen nuts and she heard him release a loud grunt. She pulled her head back and she accepted his cum as it shot from his cock. It painted her face, neck and onto her tits. She caught just a little bit in her mouth and she giggled when she saw him stagger back and rest against the counter.

Howie saw what Raj did and that sent him over the top, he sent rope after rope of his hot cum deep into her pussy and she tightened and released her cunt muscles as she milked out every last drop from him. He slipped from her pussy and was soon resting against the counter beside Raj.

Bernadette grinned at the two of them, "Okay boys, I'm ready for round two, Raj, get down there and eat my pussy, suck out every drop of cum Howie deposited in my cunt and get up here and feed it to me." She looked to Howie and pointed to him, "You get over here and lick up the mess Raj made and feed it to me." She reached for him and he came willingly

Howie was a little hesitant to do so and he began licking it up when he heard her speak again, "You two do a good job and afterwards, I'll take you both upstairs to the shower, you can wash me off and then I want you both in me again. I have a special treat if you two do a good job." She giggled when she felt Raj began lapping away at her pussy, she let out a scream when she felt him close his lips around her hole and began sucking hard. She shivered and experienced another tiny orgasm when he ate her out.

Raj pulled away and moved to the side of the table. He cradled her head upward and kissed her hard, and opening his mouth, he fed her the cum Howie deposited in her pussy. They swapped his cum back and forth until she swallowed all she could.

Howard turned her head towards him and his lips were coated with Raj's load and opening his mouth, he allowed it to dribble out of his mouth directly into her mouth. He kissed her hard and moaned when she fed it back to him. He gave it back and they too swapped it from one mouth to the other until she swallowed all she had.

Bernadette struggled from her prone position and sitting up, she swung her legs off the table, but needed their assistance as her legs were shaky from the intense fucking she just experienced.

The two men guided her off the table and holding her firmly, they led her upstairs and into the bathroom. They removed her crumpled dress and helped her into the shower. They joined her where they positioned her under the spray, drenching her tiny, lush body with the hot spray. Raj took the lower half, while Howard took the upper half, washing her hair, back and breasts. Raj concentrated on her tight ass and puffy pussy and moved downward to her lush thighs, shapely legs and feet.

After washing themselves, they led her out to dry and nearly carried her to the bedroom.

"Okay men, on your backs, I wanna suck on both of you till you are nice and hard. I need you two so hard, I have a special treat for all three of us, but I need you as hard as can be." She swiped her damp hair over their thighs and bellies as she took her time and over the next ten minutes, she had them both as hard as can be. She pulled away, "Who wants on the bed and who wants me from behind?"

They looked to one another and Howie stayed where he was, "You get her from behind Raj; I'm exhausted and need to be on the bed."

Bernie straddled Howie and slid up higher and swiped her large swaying tits back and forth across his face. She released a grunt when she saw and felt his lips close around one of her thick, stiff nipples. She leaned in, feeding him even more of her tit flesh. She reluctantly pulled back and gripping his stiff cock, she guided it into her sloppy, wet hole. She arched her back and stiffening; she lowered her body and sank down onto his cock. She wiggled her hips as she felt his cock poking at several areas of her pussy she wanted probed. Bernadette leaned over giving Raj access to her body. She looked back and grinned at him, "Come on stud, I'm waiting! Stick that fat dark skinned cock in me and fill me up."

Raj caressed her plush ass cheeks and parting them, he swiped his cock up and down her crack and as he probed her puckered hole he prepared to follow up with his cock. He was stopped by Bernie's tightening off her ass.

She tossed her wet locks from her shoulder and looked back, "Not tonight Raj, I want you in my pussy. I made the two of you extremely hard just for this. What are you waiting for, fuck my pussy Raj. I want you both in my cunt at the same time."

Raj felt his cock stiffen even more when he heard her say that. He fisted his cock and looking down; he saw Howard's cock already sliding in and out of her pussy. He leaned forward and pushed and suddenly the head popped in and he felt Howard's cock throbbing against his. He clutched at Bernadette's ass cheeks and pushed forward and he slid in deeper. He couldn't believe how tight it was to be in her pussy along with another one there too. He concentrated on Bernie's pussy and he continued to caress and probe her puckered hole with his fingers.

Bernadette was cumming, she knew this was something she always wanted to try and after what she allowed them to do on the kitchen table, she knew she had them hooked. She wiggled her ass as she felt Raj's fingers probing her asshole. She was stuffed and felt both cock pulsating in her pussy and she leaned down and planted a hot, passionate kiss on her husband's lips. She stared down at him, "Fuck me Howie, I wanna feel you both cum in me at the same time. How does it feel to be in there along with Raj at the same time?"

He didn't reply, but just thrust upward, sending his cock in as deep as he could. He felt Raj's cock sliding along the upper portion of his cock as he felt Bernie's slick cunt tighten. He knew he wasn't going to last long and as she bathed his cock with another dose of her creamy load, he lost it and began pumping his cream into her receptive cunt.

Raj felt it too and the slickness and heat coming from her orgasm sent him over the top too. Just as he started spurting in her, he felt Howard's cock begin to pulsate against his and he too added his load to her pussy.

Bernadette's orgasm grew stronger when she felt them both shooting their hot cum into her hot cunt. She lost the ability to control her limbs and she collapsed against Howard. Her body continued to tremble and quiver as aftershocks of her orgasm and the cum filling her continued to shoot into her. She lay there as she felt Raj's cock slipped out of her and she rolled onto her side and felt a stream of cum running out of her gaping pussy.

Howie rolled onto his side and wrapping his arms around her, he drew her to his sweaty body and before he knew it, she had fallen asleep.

Raj climbed off the bed and heading into the bathroom, he cleaned up, snuck out and made his way down to the kitchen where he found his clothes. He dressed and headed out, leaving Howard and Bernie in their bedroom to sleep.

The next day, in the cafeteria Howard and Raj couldn't make eye contact, both knowing what they did was something neither of them wanted Leonard or Sheldon to find out about

Raj called Claire and set up a meeting with her that evening and he was nervous as he waited for her in the lounge area of the comic book store. When she entered he could only think about letting her hair down and pulling her down to the sofa and fucking her brains out. He tried to push that thought away as they discussed her screenplay.

Claire (Alessandra Torresani) was mesmerized by his knowledge of the universe and took notes as he spoke.

He reviewed another page of her screenplay and thought about it, "Yeah, see, if you just change the story to the destruction of a galaxy, then a super massive black hole could work.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,202 Followers