Big Bang Theory Season 09 Ep. 12-14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,213 Followers

He felt his cock leap and he nearly came from what she bellowed out. He twisted his four fingers around and around and tucking his thumb inward he shoved slowly, but steadily. He was in awe as her pussy literally sucked his fist into her pussy.

Emily threw her head back as she felt his wrist in her and she shook as she felt him starting to slide in and out. Her asshole tightened up to every movement he made in her pussy. He was holding onto her right thigh as he worked his entire hand into her womb. She felt him rotate his fist and she saw lightning bolts shoot through her as his knuckles scraped against the sensitive flesh of her G-spot. He picked up the pace as she released Penny and buried her head on the crumpled sheets, "Harder Leonard, I'm almost there a second time."

Leonard picked up the pace and he couldn't believe he had his entire hand in her snatch. It looked weird, just seeing the stump of his arm and the rest was inside of her.

Penny struggled free and knelt beside Emily on all fours. Her hands clutch at Emily's face and plants a hot, wet kiss on her lips. She sucked feverously at Emily's tongue as the sound emanating from her cunt was mind-blowing. She released her face and scooting lower, she latched onto one of Emily's dark red stiff nipples.

Leonard withdrew his hand from Emily's pussy. His fingers are spider-webbed with her sticky juices. He slapped her on the ass with that hand and the sound echoed throughout the master suite. He grabbed hold of Emily by the hair and turned her to stare up at him and through gritting teeth, he spat out, "Get down there and eat my wife again!"

Emily is still shaking from her orgasm and she shook and trembled as she crawled over Penny's lush body and without missing a beat she once again lapped away at Penny's juicy cunt. She attacked her clit and soon had Penny on the verge of an orgasm.

A nimble Penny scooted around and reaching up, she drew Emily's exposed cunt to her waiting mouth. Locked in a hot sixty-nine, she grabbed hold of her hips once again sucked avidly at Emily's juicy pussy.

Leonard hovered over Emily and squeezed her compact tight ass cheeks. He parted her cheeks and licked his lips as she stared down at her pink, puckered hole. He lowered his head and his tongue darted out and poked at her starred hole and he chuckled the way she wiggled her ass and let out a shriek.

Emily was close to another orgasm as Penny licked away at her clit and Leonard at her other hole. She was concentrating on Penny's fat lipped cunt and suddenly she felt Leonard's weight against her slender body. She didn't have time to react and suddenly her ass was filled with his thick cock. She shivered when Penny's tongue centered on her clit and felt a couple of her fingers filling her juicy hole. She was getting used to Leonard's cock in her ass and as she felt him begin to slide in and out, she turned back to him, "Slap it Leonard, spank me and make my ass turn red as my hair!" Leonard felt his cock expand and he had to slow his pounding of her ass, he wasn't ready to cum yet. He reared back and slapped her ass over and over again. His cock grew stiffer as he heard her cry out in pleasure. He drove his cock in and out of her ass. Rising up on the balls of his feet, hovering over her, he plummeted in and out of her ass as hard and as fast as he could. With each downward thrust, it shoved her against the headboard and she let out cries of excitement and pleasure.

"Give it to me Leonard, fuck my ass, I want it all, don't let up please, I want all you can give me." Her head was down in the sheets and each time she took his cock in her ass, her head was pounded against the padded headboard. She felt his hands grip her waist harder.

Penny wanted back in and standing up on the bed; she rested her ass on the top of the large headboard. She crouched down and grabbing a fistful off Emily's redhead and forced her face to her fat-lipped pussy. She rubbed Emily's face against her pussy and Penny shivered when she felt Emily's active tongue flicking away at her clit. Penny had a tough time keeping Emily's mouth on her pussy because of the intense fucking Leonard was inflicting on her ass.

Leonard was close to cumming, but wanted them both. He looked up at Penny and growled out, "I want to fuck you both. How about riding me, both of you at once?" He slowly drew his cock of Emily's ass and it made a sucking sound as he pulled out. He rolled over onto his back and reaching out, he caught Emily's arm and tugging on it, he guided her over his legs. He smiled when she crawled up willingly and grabbing hold of his cock, she guided it into her juicy cunt. It slid in easily seeing his entire fist was there earlier. His view of the gorgeous redhead soon disappeared when Penny swung her leg over his face and lowered her fat-lipped pussy to his face.

Penny began moaning and groaning immediately as Leonard, the king of foreplay, began licking and sucking on his bride's juicy cunt.

She leaned forward and wrapping her arms around Emily, their lips met in a passionate kiss.

They clung to one another as Leonard worked his magic, driving his tongue deep into Penny's pussy as his hips drove up and down, sending his cock in out of Emily's quaking cunt. Both of their hips rocked in unison as all three of them were on the verge of an orgasm.

Penny kissed Emily with even more vigor. She tore her mouth from Emily's and growled out, "I'm going to cum, Emily. Their lips met again as Emily felt her cunt muscles contract and she started coating Leonard's cock with her cunt juices; her orgasm overtook her.

Emily came so hard her trembling caused her to slip from Leonard's stiff pole. She leaned over him and let out a gasp, "Come on Leonard, cum for me. I want to taste your cum." She leaned down and sucked on his swollen nuts as she stroked his cum coated cock.

Penny was shivering as she came hard and she leaned over and joined Emily at Leonard's cock. She joined Emily in stroking and licking his cock and when Leonard arched his hips, she knew what was coming next but she was too late.

A gigantic blast shot from his cock and stung Penny on the cheek. She turned her head and the second blast hit her lips and her partially open mouth.

Emily joined her and shared the next couple of bursts and once he was drained, they turned to each other and licked and kissed whatever they missed. They swapped his creamy load from one tongue to another until it was all swallowed. They returned to kiss each other and hopefully stir up one more go round with Leonard, they did and he did too.

Back in the other bedroom, all three of them were naked and Bernadette turned and was kissing Raj's lips and then Howard's. Raj kissed her soft and deep, her tongue rolled around his plush lips. She turned to Howard craving him more than ever thinking of what was to come.

Howard turned slightly and his lips were on Raj's, the two of them turned her on even more seeing their bi-sexual sides. She began playing with herself as she watched them kiss and she reached out and stroked both of their cocks at the same time. Her hands were coated with both of their pre-cum and she thought back to her time with Leonard and knew she made the wrong choice, but just like him, she made her bed and she's gonna live in it, maybe with Raj as a third.

Bernadette was getting dizzy as the three of them switched off and she was in the middle getting attention from both of them and when she wasn't, she watched the two best fiends making out. She was shaking as their naked bodies were pressed against her grinding their erections up against her skin as they kissed one other over her petite form. She was getting so fucking hot watching them kiss; she couldn't take any more of it. Bernadette dropped to her knees and took both of their cocks in her hand, one long, white and thick, one a lot darker thick and leaking a lot of white pre-cum. She licked at both swollen heads and licked up and down till she had them both coated with her saliva. She jacked them both off and letting out a stifled cry, she began sucking on them both. She loved the difference between the dark one and the lily white one.

She concentrated on Raj's dark one first, taking him deep into her throat and her tongue darted out around and around the shaft. She released it and focused on Howard's. She learned a while ago when she tried out Sheldon. She swallowed nearly all of Howard's and savored the flavor she was so used to. She took him down to the root and felt the head enter her slender throat.

Both Raj and Howard continued to kiss, but were too busy watching the tiny blonde feast on their cocks.

Bernadette couldn't remember the last time she was so turned on. A stream of saliva dribbled down her cheeks and landed on her large swaying tits.

Raj and Howard abandoned each other and they both reached down and tugged at her arm until she came off her knees. They both kissed her, licking up the saliva that drooled out of her mouth. They led her over to the bed and Howard flopped down and tugging at his wife's arm, he guided her up to lay flat upon his outstretched body.

She squirmed on her husband's body and stiffened when she felt Raj climb up onto the bed behind her and without waiting for Howard to fill her; he shoved his cock into her juicy pussy from behind. She turned her head and kissed Raj while she felt his thickness fill her. She released a groan when Howard joined the two of them, kissing them both.

Raj pulled away and began pumping his cock in and out of her at a vigorous pace. He slowed up and began caressing her ass and without warning, he drew his cock from her pussy. It was coated in her cream and as he positioned it at her gorgeous ass, he shoved forward, driving his slime covered cock deep into her ass.

At the same time, Howard took advantage of her vacant pussy and shoved his cock in her till he bottomed out. The two of them proceeded to fuck her two tight holes.

Bernadette screamed out as their shafts began to plunge in and out from either direction moving in tandem, they worked together like a well-oiled machine. As one slid in, the other slid out. She thrashed about and began screaming, "Oh yeah, you two sexy fuckers, fuck me, fuck both of my holes and make me cum!" Bernadette loved the sensations of having both cocks rubbing together inside her with just the thin membrane separating them. She screamed out as they picked up the pace brutally pounding her tiny body pushed her over the top. The bed rattled violently beneath the weight of the three of them.

Howard and Raj fucked her with wild abandon and slamming into her one final time, they began to ejaculate into her trembling body, filling her up with rope after rope of their hot, steamy semen.

Bernadette came apart her orgasm wracked her tiny body, the likes of which she'd never known before. She dug her nails into Raj's shoulders as she screamed out over and over again. She felt Howard's hands clutching at her ample hips as he felt light headed empting his swollen nuts in his gorgeous wife. Her toes curled as she clawed harder at Raj's flesh.

Howard was spent and he fell back as his cock slipped from his wife's pussy. He turned and saw Raj's dark cock still in Bernie's asshole and it was glistening with a coating of his slimy cum. He smiled as he watched his cum slowly seep out of her juicy slit. He reached out and lightly caressed her sweat covered body and he let out a moan when as he watched Bernie roll off of Raj and he shivered when she twisted around and began licking at the cum still clinging to his cock.

Raj knelt up and offered her his cock and she reveled in licking one cock and then the other. Raj ran his fingers through her tousled blonde locks and shivered when he saw her slow her licking and stare up into his eyes with her baby blues.

Howard struggled off the bed and grabbing Bernie by the arm, he tugged her and she followed. He led her to the bathroom and turning on the large shower, he pulled her under the hot spray.

Raj followed and the three of them soaped up each other and before long they were once again fucking Bernie. They had her on the shower floor and Raj claimed her mouth as Howard slid easily into her still cum filled pussy. Before long she was cumming again and took their creamy loads down her throat and into her well fucked pussy.

The group spend the next day in the sun and Howard and Leonard nearly combusted from the hot sun and ended up covered in sunblock. They returned to Pasadena and forgave Sheldon for the torture he put them through while he was sick. The upgrade did the trick and all was well once again.

Near the end of the work week Sheldon got a note from his Meemaw. He was ecstatic; she was coming for a visit.

The following Monday, Leonard took Sheldon to the airport to pick her up and as always, he fawned all over her.

At the comic book store, Howard and Raj were arguing about super powers of Elsa in "Frozen".

Raj retorted, "She built an ice castle, made a snow monster and gave herself a complete makeover in one day. You know what I saw you do today? Eat a block of cream cheese straight from the foil and lie about it to your wife."

Behind them was a pretty blonde and she turned to them, "Sorry for eavesdropping, but did you know they actually had the song "Let It Go" in place before they finalized the story?"

Raj was instantly in love, "Yeah, that's true. If fact, they liked the song so much they retooled the whole script around it."

She scoffed, "Which is probably why that movie sucks."

Howard chuckled, "Here we are talking about "Frozen" and yet you got burned."

Raj was now upset, "I'm so sorry, but how can you not like that movie?"

She turned back towards him, "I just think it gets more credit than it deserves."

Howard rolled his eyes, "Ah, that's what I say an hour ago."

She shook her head, "Wow! You've been talking about "Frozen" for an hour?"

Howard scoffed, "You should've seen us after "The Good Dinosaur."

Now Raj was really upset, "It was a classic western set in the post-Jurassic period, and it changed my life."

Howard turned back towards the blonde and motioned to her, "See what I mean?"

Back in Sheldon's apartment, he was conversing with Meemaw when Amy arrived. He opened the door, "Hey Amy, come on in and meet my Meemaw."

She reached out her hand, "Hi, nice to meet you."

She sat there, "Nice to meet you, too."

"How was your trip?"

"Wonderful, and the pilot did such a good job, I gave him a butterscotch."

"That's great, and look at you, sitting in Sheldon's spot. You know, I don't even get to sit there."

Sheldon replied, "Yeah, and you never will." He hurried out of the room, "Well, you two sit down and get to know each other. I'll go get your room ready."

Amy sat down, "Well, this is so nice. He is so excited to have you--"

Meemaw cut her off, "Okay, now let's you and me get something straight. He may think that I came to bake him cookies, but the real reason is to size you up."

Amy was taken aback and stammered, "Size me up?"

"Sheldon's mother may be okay with you, but I'm not so easy."

"Well, I'm, I'm sure you'll like me once you get to know me."

"Well, you better hope so."

Back at the comic book store, Raj and Howard took a seat on the sofas along with the cute blonde. Raj turned to her after getting them all a coffee, "Huh, I see you're reading Saga."

She flipped through it, "Yeah, I heard it's pretty good"

He nodded, "It is and not a lot of comics have a woman with wings breast-feeding a baby right on the cover."

Her mouth dropped open, "I'll take your word for it."

Howard cut in, "You should; he has really looked."

Raj gave Howard a dirty look and turned back to the blonde, "I'm Raj, by the way and this is Howard."

She smiled back at him, "Claire."

"I've never seen you here before, Claire."

"It's my first time. I'm looking for inspiration for this movie I'm writing."

Howard was surprised, "You're a screenwriter?"

She shrugged, "Well, screenwriter/bartender/a month away from living in my car."

Raj chuckled, "Yeah, I get that. I'm a scientist/party planner/small dog enthusiast guy who should probably should've stopped at scientist."

She sat forward, "You're really a scientist?"

"Well, astrophysicist."

"That's perfect. Do you think I could pick your brain for my movie sometime? It's animated sci-fi for kids."

"Sure, I love animate movies."

Howard chuckled, "He does. And he has the "Lilo and Stitch" collector plates to prove it."

Raj gave him a dirty look, "Excuse me for wanting a little magic in my life."

Claire handed him a piece of paper, "Here's my number. Give me a call, we'll get together."

He took it, "Great!"

She stood up, "See ya."

Howard looked to Raj, "What are you doing? You have a girlfriend. How do you think she'd feel about you helping a beautiful girl with her screenplay?"

"I wouldn't say she's beautiful."

Howard scoffed, "Really? You don't think she's attractive?"

"I do, I just wouldn't tell my girlfriend."

Back at the apartment, Sheldon handed Meemaw her glass of whiskey, "Just like you like it, a lot in a glass."

She took it from him, "Thank you Moon Pie."

Amy chuckled, "I'm curious, why do you call Sheldon "Moon Pie"?

"Because he's so nummy-nummy--"

Leonard and Penny finished her statement, "She's could just eat him up."

Sheldon stood over her, "And I call her Meemaw because, -well, just look at her."

She turned to Amy, "It's interesting that Leonard and Penny, know about his nickname and you don't."

"Oh, well, now that I'm hearing it, it does sound familiar."

Sheldon put her out to dry, "How could it? I never told you and you never bothered to ask."

Amy turned to him and cut him off, "Well, now I know!"

Meemaw changed the subject, "So, Penny, I understand you have a new job."

"Yes, I'm a pharmaceutical sales rep."

"Oh, it's so wonderful that you modern gals can have it all; a husband and a full-time career."

Amy cut in, "I have a relationship and a full-time career, too."

She stared back at Amy, "That doesn't bode well."

"Why not? You just said its okay for her to work."

"Well, Leonard doesn't need as much tending to as Sheldon does. And as Moon Pie explained, Leonard's work is more of a hobby."

Leonard turned to Penny and pointed at Sheldon, "That's my best friend."

She patted him on the shoulder, "Yeah."

Amy was getting upset, "Look, I get that you're protective of your grandson, but he's an adult now, and maybe I understand what he need better than you do."

Meemaw replied back, "I appreciate your honesty, dear."

Amy smiled, "Than you."

"And here's some more honesty. I don't like you very much."

Everyone in the room was stunned and Amy blurted back, "Well, maybe I don't like you either."

Sheldon was caught off guard, "No, no, no, you have to like each other. Well, we have a 4:30 reservation at Applebee's."

Amy got up, "I think I should leave."

He got up too, "Why? Other than you two fighting we're having such a good time."

She turned to him, "The minute you left the room, your precious Meemaw started giving me a really hard time. You know, I don't need this."

Meemaw cut-in, "Let her go. And under no circumstance will you give her that engagement ring."

Amy froze at the door, "What ring?"

Leonard turned to Penny, "Maybe we should give them some privacy." He got up to leave and Penny added, "Yeah, yeah, yeah, you go ahead, I'll catch up with you."

Amy closed the door and turned back to Sheldon, "You have an engagement ring?"

He took a deep breath and nodded, "Yes!"

Her jaw dropped and she turned to Penny, "Penny, did you know about this?"

Penny was stunned, she hopped up and grabbed Leonard's arm, "All right, let's go." They hurried out of the apartment.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,213 Followers