Big Bang Theory Season 10 Ep. 01-02

Story Info
The Families get together more ways than one.
16.7k words
4.37
18.2k
13
1

Part 96 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Season 9 ended with Alfred Hofstadter and Mary Cooper fucking each other's brains out after leaving a pre-wedding dinner in honor of Leonard and Penny renewing their vows before family and friends.

The morning after, also the morning of their wedding, Leonard and Sheldon were living in fear that their parents will fall for each other and end up marrying, making them step-brothers.

Sheldon went on and on about Leonard's father being a letch and his mother being a loose woman.

After their torrid session the night before, Alfred and Mary decided to keep their love affair a secret and lie through their teeth to their children and family

Beverly was boiling-mad about the scene they made when they left the restaurant and she came to the apartment to tell them she wasn't going to attend the wedding.

Penny baited her, "You know, if you do not attend the wedding, Alfred will take it as he showed you up and you couldn't cope with his alleged affair."

Beverly stared at her over the top of her glasses, "Mmmm, well, I can't let that happen now, can I? I will attend your wedding, but I will not enjoy it."

Penny winked at Leonard, knowing she outsmarted his mother, "Well you guys make yourselves comfortable, I have to head out to the airport to pick up my family."

Penny had her hair pulled up in a messy ponytail, wearing black stretch pants and a very loose fitting white and gold patterned blouse. Whenever she belt over it billowed out exposing her large breasts and from below, her taut stomach.

She got them all from the airport and her father, Wyatt (Keith Carradine) sat up front with her, while her mother Susan (Katey Sagal) and her brother Randall (Jack McBrayer) sat in back. She was excited to see them, "Ah, I can't wait for you to meet everyone. I told them all about you."

Susan leaned over the seat and watched as Wyatt's hand ran up and down Penny's tight pants. She ignored it; it was nothing new with the two of them. She had Randall in the back and was doing the same with him, "Like what? Do they know about your brother?"

Penny drew in a heavy breath as Wyatt's hand slid higher on her thigh. She cleared her throat, "Not everything, just like, the jail and the drugs part."

She wasn't happy, "Why would you do that?"

Penny looked into the rearview mirror. "What?"

"The world doesn't need to know our problems."

"Mom, I'm sorry, but I—"

Wyatt cut her off, trying to change the subject, "Hey, look, they got Walgreens here, too."

"Sue rolled her eyes, "You really think it's helpful to change the subject, Wyatt?"

"Just trying to make this a happy trip, dear."

She barked out, "Well, quit it!"

Penny cleared her throat when Wyatt's fingers began running up and down the crease of her moist pussy lips. She looked back and saw her mother's hand lightly brushing her brother's large lump in his pants, "Oh, um, Randall, can't believe after all these years, you finally get to visit me in California."

He nodded, "Well, good thing I was a nonviolent offender. Otherwise, I couldn't have left the state."

Susan was clutching at Randall's cock now, "All right, that's enough jail talk."

Randal arched his hips, pressing harder against Sue's hand, "Penny knows where I was, she sent me cigarettes."

She leaned over again, "You sent your brother cigarettes?"

Wyatt chuckled as he felt the moisture already wetting his fingers, "He was cooking and selling meth, Susan. I think we can let the cigarettes slide."

"Stop trying to be the cool dad. You have a shirt with our cat's picture on it."

He shrugged and resumed playing with Penny's fat cuntlips, "Anyway, we're here slugger."

Back at the apartment, "Leonard made his mother a cup of tea. Just after sitting down there was a knock on the door and Alfred (Judd Hirsh) and Mary Cooper (Laurie Metcalf) were at the door. Leonard let them in and after a lot of bickering Amy came in. She was caught in the middle of several ongoing arguments.

Penny arrived back and they all settled in at her apartment. Randall turned to her, "You know, it's hard to believe I've never met Leonard."

Wyatt opened the fridge and pulled out a beer, "Well, he probably buys his illegal drugs from a local vendor."

Penny cracked up, laughing her ass off.

Susan shook her head, "Not funny, Wyatt!"

Penny tried to stop laughing, "I thought it was really funny." She rolled her eyes, "I know you're really nervous, Mom but I promise you, no one is going to judge you, or this family."

She rolled her hands, "I'm sorry. It's just we're meeting Leonard's parents for the first time. And they're academics, and intellectuals, and I don't want them thinking we're white trash."

Randall looked to her, "Well, what color trash do you think they'll believe?"

Back at Leonard's they continue to argue and he's had enough. "I'm going across the hall. I can't take any more of this bickering."

Beverly stood up, "I'll join you, can't be worse than here."

Amy suggested they head out and have a nice stress-free breakfast. Sheldon got in the front seat and Mary and Alfred in the back, they headed out to Denny's

While they were arguing, Penny and Wyatt polished off several beers. She was talking with her mother and brother while she leaned over the counter. Wyatt came up behind her and casually pressed his body against hers. His hands were on her hips and ran easily under the ballooned blouse. He tickled the underside of her breasts and Susan saw that, "Wyatt stop that, what would they think if they came in here right now."

He chuckled, "We're a loving family, what else and we're from Nebraska."

Just then Leonard popped in with Beverly, and he called out, "Hello."

Wyatt yelled out, "Hey, there he is!"

Susan turned and came over to give him a healthy hug. She remembered what a great time they had in the barn last summer, "Oh, Leonard, it's so nice to see you again."

He hugged her back, "You too." He broke the hug, "Everyone, this is my mother, Beverly."

She smiled at them, "Hello."

They all called back, "Hi,"

They all sat around talking and Penny hopped up, "Well, I have to hit the shower. I have a lot to do before the ceremony."

The rest of them sat around talking and Susan stood up, "Leonard, can I talk to you privately out in the hallway?"

"Sure, if you'd like we could talk over at my apartment. The rest of them left for a late breakfast."

They headed out and Beverly sat in the middle of the sofa between Randall and Wyatt. Wyatt suddenly hopped up, "Excuse me, I've had one too many beers and it's going right through me." He opened the door to Penny's bedroom and closing it, he locked it behind him.

That left Beverly and Randall all alone and she looked to him, "So what do you do for a living?"

He stared at her, "Ah, well, I'm presently between jobs, but I've been interviewing for an escort service. You know the ones where older women like to treat young bucks to expensive dinners, fine wine and afterwards, well you know."

Beverly blushed, she knew exactly what he was talking about and after hearing about the exploits of her ex-husband and Sheldon's mother, she was getting extremely horny, "Mmmm, sounds very exciting, I was wondering if you could demonstrate your talents, seeing we're alone at the present time."

He chuckled, "Knowing my parents, they won't be back too soon." Dad locked the bedroom door and seeing my Mother and Leonard went over to his place, they won't be back soon either." He cleared his throat, "Just to let you know, I recently was released from jail. For a non-violent offense and I'm what you would consider very, very horny."

She looked down and saw the large tent in his pants and smiled down at him, "Well now Randall, I just may have to inspect what you have hiding there, if you wouldn't object."

He chuckled, "Is that some kind of a California joke or something."

She turned her body and reached over and unzipped his pants. She moved slowly and her cool fingers wrapped around the base of his cock. She chuckled, "I'm from New Jersey and don't know if that would be a joke on either coast. She licked her lips, "Wow, now this is what I call some man-sized cock."

Randall shrugged, "I was afraid if I spoke out of turn, it may have scared you away."

She grinned at him as she slipped out of her blazer, leaving her in a knee-length gray shift and suddenly, she felt extremely uncomfortable in it, "If you only knew that size of some of the penises on the men in this building, you'd know what I'm chuckling right now. Would you mind if I got a better look of what I'm about to enjoy?"

A tiny smile crossed his lips, "Be my guest, Beverly."

She slid Randall's cock out of his pants. She stared at it as it stood tall and stiff. It had to be at least eight or nine inches, nothing she couldn't handle. Her hand was still wrapped around the base, right above his swollen nut sack. She licked her lips, "I'm really going to enjoy this, especially after all the crap I've gone through the past twenty-four hours. I'll tell you one thing, I'm rather experienced with cocks bloated like this, I'm sure you are going to be very, very happy with the outcome." She flashed him a nasty little grin. She moved slowly and unbuckled his belt and the button on his jeans. She slipped onto her knees and pulled off his shoes and socks, grabbing his pants, she pulled them off, along with his boxers, leaving him naked from the waist downward. She looked up at him and watched his tear off his shirt and t-shirt.

She grinned up at him, "Mmmm, much better." She coaxed his legs part and wiggled her body forward until she was between them

He looked down at the woman who was the prime example of all the teachers who just to make fun of him in school. He was naked and she was still fully clothed and he thought that was just as hot as seeing her naked.

Beverly leaned forward and grabbing hold of his stiff cock, she began licking up and down the shaft, one hand clutching at the root, while the other hand nimbly played with his balls. She popped the tip of his cock in her mouth and sucked while jerking him off. She worked them in unison as her mouth dropped further and further down his cock with every thrust, her head bobbing up and down, faster and faster, her hair clips came undone and her dark blonde hair, although short., still flew about her face and shoulders, nearly blocking his view of that she was doing.

Randall reached out and brushed her hair from her face so he could watch what she was doing. He shivered when she slowed and looked up at him through her dark rimmed glasses.

Not breaking eyes contact, Beverly pulled her lips from his cock. She chuckled and winked at him and a tiny, sexy smile crossed her lips; she knew he knew she was up to no good. She enveloped his shaft once again with her puffy lips. She lowered them more and more and more until her lips were brushing against the crinkled sack holding his bloated nuts.

Randall threw his head back and arched his back. He never had anyone take his entire length in their mouth before. He licked his parched lips and gasped out, "Holy Hell Beverly, you're amazing!" He closed his eyes and bit down on his lip as he tried hard not to cum in her mouth.

Beverly was spurred on by his reaction and she held him there for several seconds. She squeezed her throat muscles and felt his cock quiver in her throat and she began to gag. She still maintained control and as slow as she could, she drew upward until his cock was completely pulled from her hot, wet mouth. The tip was covered in her throat mucus and it gleamed in the light of the room. She licked her slick lips and grinned up at him, "Mmmm, that was a challenge, but I've never backed away from a challenge and I relish the thought of seeing you cum later down my throat."

He combed his fingers through her unruly blonde hair, "Beverly, you are without a doubt the most amazing women I've ever encountered."

She leaned in and licked at the head, "Mmmm, would you mind if I gave it another go?"

He chuckled, "What is that some kind of a trick question?"

She shook her head, 'You'd be surprised, a lot of men would be afraid of losing it and they just may cum way too soon."

He shook his head and guided her back to his cock, "Don't you worry about that Beverly. Like I've said, I was in jail and I'm positive, if I do cum, once I see you naked, I'll perk up and be raring to go, if need be."

Beverly took a deep breath and without hesitation, she slid downward until her nose was pressed against his heaving belly. She turned her head slightly and looked him in the eyes. A smile crossed her stretched lips as she saw his eyes roll back in his head and his head fell back against the back of the sofa. She held his cock in her throat twice as long as before and working her throat muscles again, she began milking his cock. She felt his hands on her back and her dress parted. She drew her lips upward, pulling off his cock and her dress at the same time. With the flick of her fingers, she undid her bra and it fell to his shaking legs.

Beverly gave him a wicked grin and leaning forward, she enveloped his saliva stained cock with her bare breasts. She rose and fell allowing his slippery cock to slide between her stiff nippled tits.

Randall was close to cumming and arched his hips, driving his cock upward and it poked her in the chin. He held his breath as her tongue darted out and licked at the leaking head as she continued her tit-fucking of his large, stiff cock.

She released his cock when she felt it swelling. She wanted his cum, but after waiting this long, she wanted somewhere else first. She climbed to her feet and shoved the dress from her hips, leaving her in just her panties.

He grabbed at her, but she slipped away and shook her fingers. He reached for her again, "That was incredible, Beverly, I can't wait to see what you have planned next."

She giggled, "Oh my dear boy, don't worry, you won't have to wait long to see." She skimmed out of her panties and straddled his trembling legs. She locked eyes with him and reaching back, she grabbed hold of his slimy shaft. She held it steady and slowly dropped her trim body down onto it, her smooth, soaking wet pussy swallowed up his entire shaft with ease.

Beverly immediately started bouncing up and down, impaling her sleek body on his cock, taking everything he had and more. Her tits quivered with each bounce of her body.

Randall was mesmerized by her bouncing boobs, but had better plans for them. He stopped their swaying with both hands and guided one large, fat nipple between his lips. He tweaking and tugged at its twin as he savored the one in his mouth.

Beverly released a groan as she felt his tongue and teeth nip and suck at one of her tits. She pulled back slightly and guided the other into his mouth. She began grinding her pelvis down on the root of his cock, teasing her aching clit and it was causing her to groan and slam harder against his cock. Her moans grew even louder when she felt his hands clutch at her ass. She felt a finger enter her ass and it was all it took. Few moments later; Beverly was there. Her entire body stiffened, she shook and again she was suddenly still. She collapsed against him as she started to cum. She shivered and a sweat covered her entire sleek body. Her face was buried in the crook of his neck and she was gasping for air. She nipped at his earlobe, "Mmmm, that was amazing Randall, looks like jail time didn't make you rusty." She giggled, "Let me know when you're ready for round two?"

He clutched at her shivering body, "Whenever you're ready Beverly. I still haven't cum yet."

She let out a long sigh, "Alright, I love the way you think Randy."

He tickled her butt hole with the tip of two fingers, "Okay then let's begin." He let out a gasp when she pulled back and spun on his cock like a top. She straddled him reverse-cowgirl, her legs were outside his, her back to him, her ass pressed hard against his heaving belly. She leaned forward and planted her hands on his knees and pushed them together. She wiggled her pussy, still seated on his cock and the balls of her feet were on the carpeted floor. She threw her head back and let out a loud grunt, "Oh fuck yeah, I love riding a cock like this."

Randall's hands grabbed hold of her hips and she began bouncing up and down, driving her slick cunt as deep as she could take it.

She slowed and leaned forward, sliding forward and back, pulling at his knees and as she slid off, she drove back, her ass slamming against his belly. She did this over and over again and the sounds of flesh slapping against flesh filled the room.

Randall loved just sitting there, but as he watched the older blonde MILF riding him, he stared down at her tight ass. He couldn't resist and slapped it every time she slipped forward. He felt her shake and wiggle; he did it again and again and saw she loved it.

"Oh yeah Randall, slap it harder, I fucking love it!" He did and she loved it, "Oh yeah Randall, just like that, don't stop!" It turned Beverly on like never before and she was once again on the verge of another orgasm. She screamed out, "Yeah, yeah, more, don't slow up, slap my fucking ass harder! I'm there, so close, oh fuckkkkkkkkkk!" She fell back against him and her entire body trembled and quivered as she went over the top once again and began bathing his cock with her creamy juices. She lay there as she felt his arms wrap around her body and held her tight.

After several minutes, she pushed his legs apart and slipped downward and her knees landed on the carpeted floor. She turned and faced him and her face was pressed to his groin. She licked at his sweaty legs and gripping his cum saturated cock, she inhaled her scent, "Mmmm, I just love tasting and smelling myself, especially on a cock as functional as yours. Her tongue darted out and licked at the tiny pool resting on his nut sack. She pulled her tongue back and a string of her juices clung to her tongue. She drew it into her mouth and closed her eyes, "Mmmm, I taste great and I can't wait to get a mixture of your cum and my cunt juices. Her smile disappeared as her lips were stretched wide around his shaft. She took more and more of him into her mouth. Her tongue whipped wildly around his shaft, drinking down every drop of her cunt juices clinging to his cock. She sped up and her hair was flying all around her face and his legs.

Randall was there for the ride and his fingers clung to her tousled hair as he felt a rumbling in his nuts. He tightened his fingers and arched his back, sending even more of his cock into her oral cavity.

Beverly knew she was about to get her dose of man slime. Her lips tightened, not wanting to miss a drop. She felt his cock swell up and suddenly she felt a stinging shot of cum slam into the back of her throat. She pulled back slightly as she tried to swallow and before she could, a second blast hit her and she coughed. His shooting firehose slipped from her lips and the next couple of blasts hit her cheek and into her eyes. She let out a squeal and stuffed it back into her mouth. She drank down the rest and sitting back, smiled up at him as she used her fingers to swipe the cum from her face and licked her fingers clean. She crawled up onto the sofa and hugged him, "Next time; I want your load in my pussy. I need the fire put out, any takers?"

He hugged her, "Give me ten and I'll show you what I can do."

She kissed him, letting him taste his own semen, "I'll give you five and then hold on Randall, it's gonna be a bumpy ride."

While all of this was happening, in the bedroom, Wyatt quickly stripped off all of his clothes and moved to the bathroom door, he gently opened it and after entering, he closed and locked the door behind him.

Penny heard a noise in the bathroom and pulling back the curtain she saw her naked father standing there. She pulled back the curtain further, "So Dad, are you just going to stand there or are you going to join me? I wouldn't mind having my back scrubbed."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers