Big Bang Theory Season 10 Ep. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan chuckled, "Oh My God YES! You never had enough of these." She hefted her tits in her hands."

Penny giggled and licked her lips, "Mmmm, still can't get enough of them now, either."

Susan didn't stop her when she came in for another kiss and their tongue darted out, fencing with open mouths, just enough to allow the men to see what they were doing. She let out a gasp when she felt Penny's hands on her breasts once again. She let out a sigh when she felt Penny's hands slide down along her belly and around to caress her bare back.

Leonard couldn't watch any longer and getting up, he tore off his suit coat and tie. He unbuttoned a few buttons on his shirt and approached Susan from behind. He leaned in and sweeping her long wavy hair from her neck, he began planting several hot, wet kisses on her neck. He drew the dress off her shoulders and off her arms. The silky dress gathered about her shapely hips and Leonard returned to press his lips to her neck and down her back.

Susan was letting out louder and louder moans as hands began caressing her from all sides. She looked back to Wyatt and saw him shrug as Penny and Leonard led her out of the room, down the hall to the large king-sized bed. It was already turned down and Penny reached down and threw the comforter and top sheet to the floor making room for all of them.

Susan was breathing heavily as she looked to Penny, "This is your honeymoon dear; so why am I the focus of the three of you?"

Penny snickered and guided her to the bed. She grabbed hold of her mother's hips and pulled her to the edge. Susan looked up with smoldering eyes as she heard her hubby gasp out, "Doesn't she just look like a high paid porn star, just waiting for the scene to begin, hotter than hell, isn't she"

Penny and Leonard took a spot on either side of her and with an expert's touch, Penny unhooked Susan's bra and tossed it aside. She let out a gasp when she felt a tongue licking at her large tip. Her eyes were closed and then felt a hand clutch at her other breast and tug at the large stiff nipple. Her head was swimming when she felt two mouths on the same nipple and she opened her eyes to see both Penny and Leonard licking at the same ripe bud. She was getting hotter by the second as Leonard continued to twist the other tip. She watched as her nipple was abandoned and watched Penny and Leonard kiss one another. She closed her eyes again and shivered as one mouth returned to her nipple. She felt her legs being raised and felt her dress being tugged from her lush body. Her panties quickly followed.

Penny pushed her mother's thighs apart and her sexy blonde hair drifted over her thighs. She licked her lips and inhaled her mother's ripe scent. She cupped her mother's lush ass cheeks in her hands as Susan arched her back. Penny feasted on her mother's clit, darting her tongue back and forth, side to side as she uncovered it and drew it between her full lips. She released it and stiffening her tongue, she speared deep into her mother's slick hole. She licked all about, never satisfied with what she had.

Susan clutched at Penny's head, pulling the tiny flowered crown from her head and tossed it aside. She looked to Leonard and Wyatt and let out a gasp. They were both naked and approached her like a prey about to be devoured.

Leonard and Wyatt knelt on either side of Susan and they both leaned in at the same time and closed their lips around both of her stiff nipples. They sucked wildly at her heavy breasts and they both noticed how Susan's fingers tightly squeezed the bedsheets.

Susan bucked against her daughter's talented tongue. She arched her hips when she felt one of Penny's fingers drive deep into her slick hole. She groaned in protest when Wyatt abandoned her tit.

Wyatt climbed off the bed and slipped in behind the kneeling bride. He worked feverously at the button at her neck, getting it open, he drew the zipper down her back and when he reached her arched back, he slipped the bridal gown from her sleek body. He let out a groan when all he saw her wearing now was a tiny white satin thong. He managed to get her to lift one knee at a time and he drew the dress and the thong from her gorgeous body. Wyatt leaned down at inhaled Penny's intoxicating scent. He stiffened his tongue and ran it up and down her slick fleshy lips several times. He wanted to feast upon her, but his cock was aching to sink deep into her pussy. He pulled back and smiled up at Sue who was grinning as she saw his face covered in his baby's cunt juices. He gripped her ass and shoved forward, Wyatt sank balls deep into his daughter's cunt with one smooth move.

Penny screamed out against Susan's sopping pussy. She pushed back against her father's large cock.

Susan felt Penny's tongue slam more deeply into her pussy. Her back arched and she was talking gibberish. Her entire body was aflame as every pore was slick with her sweat. She fell back to the bed and felt something about her mouth. She opened her eyes and stared up at Leonard's stiff, fat cock. She opened her mouth, taking his cock into her mouth, clutching its length and released a tiny gasp as she felt it sink deeper into her depths. Susan was getting it from both ends and she felt the excitement reach a fever peak. Suddenly without warning, her climax was upon her. She cried out, but refused to stop sucking at the cock in her mouth. Just the opposite happened, she had to fight from biting down on it, but she sucked harder, trying to allow her orgasm to course through her and feed to his cock. Her hand came up and fisted the root of his cock as she pulled back and her tongue licked at the tip, her lips closing around it and tugged at it lightly.

Leonard combed his fingers through Susan's totally destroyed hairdo and brushed the locks from her face, neck and shoulders. He gently tucked it behind her ears as he looked down and saw her staring up at him, all a while, she continued to suck and lick at his stiff shaft.

With her orgasm waning, she doubled her efforts on his cock, she took his entire length into her mouth and as soon as she pulled back a little, her fist grabbed him again. She stroked him and tickled his nuts. She smiled inwardly when she felt his balls tighten and she sucked and stroked harder. She was soon rewarded.

Leonard threw his head back and let out a loud grunt, "Oh you beautiful MILF, I'm gonna paint your face with my load!"

Susan's eyes were open wide as she took the first blast deep in her throat. It stung her throat and it slipped from her mouth the next blast hit her cheek and shot across her nose and into her eye socket. Blast after blast he painted her face, she caught a blast on her tongue and swallowed it down, but was unable to get the next one and the next one. She was drenched in his cum and she never looked hotter.

Down below, Penny didn't let up one iota and continued to lick, suck and finger-fuck her mother's juicy cunt. She had to pause a moment as her own orgasm began to rocket through her body. She pushed back against Wyatt's cock and she felt it swell up and she knew at any moment now she was be filled with her Dad's cum.

Wyatt's eyes were moving all about. He watched at Penny licked his dear wife's pussy and made her cum. he looked upward and saw her sucking hard on Leonard's cock as he played with her heavy tits. He was on the brink of an orgasm when he felt Penny's pussy tighten and release her cream all over his cock and at nearly the same time, he watched Leonard cum, spilling his load all over his wife's pretty face. He wanted to continue and to do so; he made a split second decision. He pulled his cock out of Penny's sucking cunt and planted it in the crease of her tight ass cheeks. He started to explode, sending stream after stream of his cum all over her back and down her sides. He knew this was the right move. Not wanting to lick up his own cum, he still had a fresh pussy before him. He pushed Penny's further apart and rolling over onto his back, he slipped beneath her. He grabbed hold of her hips and roughly pulled her down until her creamy pussy was poised above his mouth. He tugged on her and as his lips met her fleshy lips, he darted his tongue out and began lapping away at her. He slipped a finger in and also his thumb sank into her asshole. He latched onto her clit and before long he was awarded with another dose of her cream as she came yet again.

Penny came so hard, she released her mother's legs and she groaned out as she was left kneeling there crushing her father's face with her pussy.

Susan took the opportunity to slip away and she crawled up on the bed and curled up beside Leonard.

Wyatt got up and went into the bathroom and came out with a washcloth that was steaming. He also had a hand towel too. He climbed up onto the bed and handed Susan the washcloth and she grinned at him. She wiped the cum that still clung to her forehead and cheek. She turned it over and gave her face a second cleaning. She grabbed the hand towel and dried her face. She pulled Wyatt into her arms and whispered, "Thank You!"

He kissed her clean face and scoffed, "Well, I really wanted to kiss you, but there wasn't a way in hell I was going to do that with all of Leonard's sperm all over your face." He kissed her again and their bodies turned and molded together.

Penny climbed up off the floor and snuggled against Leonard and kissed him, "See sweetie, this is what I want. Even after more than thirty years, they still have an active sex life, and not just between the two of them."

He hugged her tight and kissed her forehead, "Yeah, I know what you mean; I just hope we can do it, you're right, I'd love that too."

After cleaning up, they dressed and went out for a huge steak dinner. They returned to the room and started all over again. This went on the same way over the next few days, but like all things, it ended as Wyatt and Susan left to fly back home to Nebraska.

As they left the bag check area, they all hugged and Leonard turned to Susan and Wyatt, "I promise to bring your daughter with me to Nebraska next summer. We were gonna come this summer and travel the country by train, but with the second wedding, we had to put the trip on hold."

Susan kissed them both and took Penny's hand in hers, "Take care of this one, he's a keeper." She cupped Leonard's cheeks and kissed him lightly on the lips, "I'm holding you to your promise to come and see us next summer. Take good care of my baby and treat her right."

Wyatt hugged Penny and did the same to Leonard, "You're a winner Leonard." He cupped Penny's cheek, "Be nice to him, you'll never find another as good as this one."

Penny had a tear come to her eyes and she nodded, "I know Daddy." She turned to Leonard and snaked her arm around him and held him tight as the two of them watched them walk away into their concourse.

After their return from their second honeymoon, Leonard went to work with Howard on their guidance system for the Air Force. They knew if the Air Force defined it as classified, they could lose the entire project.

Sheldon panicked, he was afraid of being a cog in the military complex.

Over at Penny's she was still worn out from the honeymoon. She had a dull ache in-between her legs and every time she moved it reminded her of the great time she had and she smiled and relished it. She had Amy and Bernadette over, and they were drinking wine, but Bernadette had to have apple juices. She looked to the other women, "I'm worried about Howard. Ever since that guy from the Air Force showed up, he's been a nervous wreck."

Penny scoffed, "All right, we work at a giant pharmaceutical company. Just get him some anti-anxiety meds."

Bernie shook her head, "He won't take any pills that aren't chewable and shaped like a Flintstone."

Penny looked to Amy, "You know, when Leonard's feeling anxious, I make him take a long walk."

"Does that help?"

She shrugged, "Uh, for a while, then he comes back."

Bernie looked at her phone, "I don't believe this."

Amy came over to her, "What's wrong?"

"This guy from the office just congratulated me on being pregnant."

Amy scoffed, "You did already know, right?"

Bernie was pissed, "No one at the office did." She looked to Penny, "Did you tell anyone?"

Penny replied with a dead pan look, "No, you told me not to."

Bernie was fuming, "I bet it was Barbara Chen in retrovirus. She might've heard me throwing up one morning. Ever since she got that hearing aid, she thinks she's so great."

Amy was curious, "Why don't you want anyone to know?"

"Because, I'm up for a major immunotherapy study and if they find out I'm pregnant, they might give it to someone else"

Penny looked concerned, "Would they really do that?"

"I know they would. They did it to Barbara Chen last year when I told everyone she was pregnant."

Penny took a seat on the sofa, "How did you think you were gonna hide your pregnancy"

"I have a plan. I kept leaving DOVE BAR wrappers around to explain any weight gain."

Amy was confused, "Where did you get empty DOVE BAR wrappers?"

She spat back at Amy, "From all the DOVE BARS I ate! I'm pregnant, try to keep up!" She shook her head and knew she lost it, "I'm sorry, I have to go find out if my boss knows" She got up to leave.

Amy called out to her as she left, "Well, whatever happens, we're here for you."

She opened the door, "Thanks, you guys are the best." She left slamming the door.

Penny stood and tried to soften the blow, "Drive save; we love you, and give us a call when..." The door closed and she turned to Amy and was in a panic, "Oh, my God, it was me, it was me! I'm the one who blabbed she's pregnant!"

Amy jumped up, "WHAT?"

Penny threw her arms up, "I didn't mean to, it just slipped out in front of her assistant one day. I feel—"

She screamed out as Bernadette came rushing back in, "Excuse me, I forgot my coat."

Penny rushed over and got it, "Oh! Here's your coat, honey." She threw it to her as she slammed the door in her face, "That's such a cute jacket!" She leaned against the door, "God, I feel so bad. I just lied to her."

Amy was amazed, "Oh, but you did it so well. That's amazing. It's like watching a sculptor, but your clay was lies."

Penny threw her hands up, "Is that really what's important right now?"

Amy was still reeling at the news, "Seriously, you have got to let me scan your brain when you're being dishonest, so I can see what lights up."

Now Penny was getting annoyed, "That's just super helpful, Amy." She gave her two thumbs up, "Thanks a lot; I can't wait to do that."

Amy sat back, "I can see a clump of bitch cells lighting up from here."

The next morning Penny entered Bernadette's office pulling her sample bag behind her. She looked amazing in an extremely short black dress. It accented her long shapely legs. She had a white blouse under the dress making her look even more alluring. Her blonde hair was pulled back with a hair clip in a now messy ponytail. She tried to see how Bernie was feeling, "Hi Bernadette."

She kept on typing, "Hi, what bring you in here this morning?"

"Oh, I had to go to a sales seminar on our new sleeping pill."

"Oh, how was it?"

"Great!"

Bernie gave her a sly smile. "Fall asleep?"

"In, like, two minutes. So, how is everything going around here? You still upset about people finding out you're pregnant?"

She glared up at her, "I'm furious!

Penny was getting more and more nervous, "Sure, sure! Oh, did you ever figure out who told?"

She grimaced, "No, I confronted Barbara Chen, but she claimed she didn't know what I was talking about."

In a high voice Penny replied, "Hmm, well, I guess it's just gonna remain a mystery, you know, like, whatever happened in that seminar after they dimmed the lights," she began chuckling.

Bernie pressed her lips together, "It had to be Barbara. I've been trying to figure out a way to get back at her. Do you think using her work computer to Google "how to be a prostitute" is over the line?"

She came around the chair and sat before Bernie's desk, "Um, you know, when I was in high school, there was this girl who was talking about me behind my back. So, me and all my friends, we cornered her in the bathroom and forgave her."

Bernie threw up her hands, "What kind of revenge is that? This woman screwed with my job. She's gotta pay."

Penny took a deep breath and sat back, "Okay, all right, honey, you know what?" She let out a long sigh, "There was something I was too scared to tell you yesterday and now, I'm just balls-out terrified to tell you. But the truth is it wasn't Barbara Chen, it was me! I'm the reason everyone knows."

Bernadette was furious, "Why would you do that?"

Penny shook her head, "No, no it was an accident. I am so sorry I lied"

Bernie growled out, "GET OUT!"

Penny got up and walked back to the office door. She stopped and turned back to Bernie, "Oh, you know, I also lied about the girl in the bathroom. Yeah, we actually dunked her retainer in the toilet and put it back in her mouth." She turned and left the office.

That same morning, Howard, Leonard and Sheldon were in the lab, waiting for the Major from the Air Force to arrive. They instructed Sheldon to keep silent throughout the negotiations. He was livid listening to the number of errors the Major was speaking and at the end of the discussions, he burst out ranting and raving, correcting everything the Major got wrong and promised the project could be done in two months, instead of the four months negotiated. Leonard and Howard were pissed at him but had to figure out a way to get the project done in the agreed upon time.

Later that evening, after hearing from Penny that she told Bernie it was her, Amy went to visit Bernadette; she tried to smooth things over. She knocked on Bernadette's office door and poked her head in, "Hi, Howard told me you were working late, so I brought dinner."

Bernie was still upset, "Oh, thanks. You know, I just wanted to get some work done without people congratulating me about the baby every five minutes."

Amy sat done before her, "I spent my day alone in the lab waiting for a rat to die of anthrax."

She growled back at her, "Did you come here to bring me dinner or to gloat?"

"Well, I came to see how you were feeling, but I'm guessing still angry?"

"I'm sorry, my boss wants to meet with me and I'm stressing."

"You really think they're gonna start treating you differently?"

"Are you kidding? I've always been treated differently!" She stood up and came around her desk, "Look at me! Listen to me! I mean, the first thought when you see me isn't, "That's a scientist," it's "I wonder if her mommy knows where she is."

Amy couldn't make eye contact, "I am really regretting that I got you a Happy Meal."

Bernadette rolled her eyes, "I've worked so hard to get where I am, and I don't want to get sent back to square one because I'm pregnant."

"I understand how you feel."

She reached out and placed her hand on Amy's arm, "Thank you!"

"I wish there was some way I could make it better."

"Well, you brought me French fries; that's a start."

Amy was stuck, "Uh, actually I got you apple slices, 'cause you're pregnant."

She tried holding her temper, but lost it, "Apple slices? What kind of lunatic goes to McDonald's and gets fruit?"

She hopped up, "I'll be right back," she ran for the door.

Bernie yelled back to her, "And a chocolate shake!"

The next day, after calming down, Bernadette went over to Penny's to talk to her. She knocked on her door and Penny opened it, "Oh, hi."

Bernie was a little ashamed of herself and in a quiet voice said, "Got a minute?"

"Yeah, come on it."

She went and sat on the sofa, "I just wanted to apologize. I know what you did was an accident."

Penny turned back after closing the door, "Oh, thank you. And I'm sorry I lied about it."