Big Bang Theory Season 10 Ep. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beverly grabbed his wrist and pushed it tighter to her slippery pussy and she began spitting out obscenities, "Holy Fuck, right there, right there, don't let up! She threw her head back, "Slam those fingers deep in my cunt, harder, faster! Give me all you have, holy fucking shit, that feeling unfucking believable!"

Randall sat up and shoved a third finger and then a fourth deep in her sloppy pussy. His hand, wrist and lower arm was dripping with her cunt juices and he had to hold on tight to keep her on the couch.

Beverly was bucking wildly against him now, forcing his fingers even deeper inside her, "Holy, fucking shit, I'm going to cum, don't stop, harder, slam my fucking cunt harder!" She thrashed around on the sofa and arching her back, she made a wild gurgling sound and exploded, sending a stream of juices high in the air. She hadn't squirted since her time with Leonard and Sheldon at her place in New Jersey. She feel back and was limp, "I can't believe it, four times and this one was the most intense of them all." She fell back to the sofa, with one foot planted firmly on the floor and the other high on the back of the sofa; she looked at Randall and gave him a wicked smile, "I'm ready for number five."

Before she could react, he was on his knees; he grabbed his stiff cock and drove it home. He sank balls deep in Beverly with one swift movement. He couldn't believe the wild sucking and squishing sounds coming from her pussy as he slammed into her over and over and over again. His balls slapped against her ass as he drove in and out of her.

Beverly was on her back, taking all he gave her with ease her cunt was that wet and loose now. She tried wrapping her legs around him, but she was too exhausted. She parted her legs wider, giving him easier assess.

Randall took it, fucking Beverly so deeply that his entire cock was disappearing in her and his balls slapped harder against her ass.

She rolled her head from side to side as she felt yet another orgasm racing through her body, "Give it to me, fuck me like you mean it; fuck me like you never ever fucked anyone else before."

He growled out and gave it to her. With each lunge, the sofa shifted a couple of inches. Sweat was dripping from every pore and it dripped down on Beverly.

The bedroom door opened and a dressed Wyatt and Penny in her robe entered the room and watched them in awe. Penny giggled when she heard her mother-in-law scream out, "That's it, just like that, Randall, Give it to me, fuck me like I'm the last cunt you're ever going to be in!"

Randall was close to exhaustion, He was seeing stars as he drove into her as hard as he could. He grabbed hold of her swaying tits and mauling them; he twisted and tugged at her nipples. He felt Beverly's pussy explode again, sending another dose of her cream all over his cock. He lost it and slammed into her and grinding hard, he exploded as he sent a thick heavy stream of his cum deep in her sucking pussy. He gripped her legs and held them as he sent blast after blast of his thick molten cum deep in her receptive body.

The two of them collapsed against one another and they stiffened and covered their faces as Penny and Wyatt began to applause, "Bravo, Bravo!"

Back across the hall in Leonard's bedroom, Susan was sucking avidly on Leonard's cum coated cock. Her lips were glistening with the fluids from the both of them. She let out a groan of protest and suddenly she found herself on her back.

Leonard hovered over her and with one quick movement, he was buried once again deep in her sucking pussy.

She arched her back as she tried to take more, but she had it all. Her legs immediately came up and wrapped around his back again. She clamped down on his cock, but he was fucking her so fast, it just increased her excitement coursing through her body. She rained kisses all over his slick skin and drew him down to her heaving tits. She arched her back when he clamped down on one stiff nipple and nipped a little too hard. The pain mixed with the pleasure and it sent her to new heights.

He stopped and pulled out and rolling her over, he slipped back into her and began fucking her hard, driving her head up against the headboard as he drove in and out of her. He licked his lips as he stared at her luscious ass. He began fingering her puckered hole and he felt her release even more cream, it was turning her on. He shoved two fingers deep into her ass and fucked both of her holes at the same time.

Susan was on the verge of yet another orgasm and she shivered when he leaned over and whispered to her, "I'm going to fuck your ass now Susan. What do you think about that?"

She let out a wild shriek and before she could react, he was pulling out and shoving his cock deep in her ass. He followed her when she lost control of her legs and fell flat on the bed. He pumped in and out of her as hard and as fast as he could. He chuckled when he saw her hand snaked down and began plucking away at her clit. She arched her back, driving her ass harder against his invading cock and she screamed out, "I'm there Leonard, fuck me; fuck my ass. Fill my shithole with your spunk!"

Just hearing her talk like that was all it took, he drove in hard and fell against her. He turned her face towards him and as he kissed her violently, he filled her ass, sending gushing stream after gushing stream of hot cum deep in her ass. He slumped against her and the two of them lay there gasping for air and suddenly there was a round of applause as Beverly, Randall, Penny and Wyatt stood in the doorway watching the two of them finish.

Penny bellowed out, "Hurry up Leonard; you need to get dressed if you want to marry me again."

Before any of these activities in either apartment began, out in Amy's car, Alfred and Mary Cooper were getting a little frisky in the back seat.

Mary managed to expose Alfred ridget cock from his pants and was stroking it up and down as she leaned in and shiver against him.

Alfred was nibbling at the ear closest to him and he arched his hips in concert with the movement of Mary's hand.

In the front seat, Sheldon pulled down his sun visor and looked to the back seat, "Mother, what on earth are you doing with that wrinkly old man's penis?"

She giggled and stared back at Sheldon, "I beg to differ Sheldon, if you take a real good look back here, there isn't a single solitary wrinkle in his penis. It happens to be nice and stiff and the skin is as taut as can be."

He huffed and looked back at his phone.

Amy stared back and she wiggled about as she watched Mary stroking Alfred's stiff cock. She reached over and planted her hand on Sheldon's lap and was pleased to see his cock had perked up and grew stiffer in his hand. She looked to Sheldon and whispered, "Pull it out and let me so what your mother is doing to Alfred."

Sheldon was shocked, but looked back and saw Alfred with his head back on the seat and had his eyes closed. He was breathing heavily and suddenly he saw his mother dip her head and added her lips and mouth to his cock. He groaned out and frantically unzipped his pants and lowering his pants to his knees, his shorts followed and his cock sprung free.

Amy's foot came off the gas petal and as she slowed, her hand reached out and grabbed hold of his rock-hard cock. She stroked it from root to head and her hand was soon covered in several drops of pre-cum that oozed out. She released his cock and raised her hand to her lips and smiling at him, she seductively licked her wrist clean, "Mmmm, that sure is tasty; I wish I could get more." She resumed her driving and spotting a secluded park off to the right. She put on her turn signal and pulled in and found a tree covered portion of the park where there wasn't any public. She immediately put the car in park, unhooked her seatbelt and hopping up, leaned over and consumed his shaft.

In the backseat Mary's dress was down around her waist and Alfred had her bra dangling around her waist too. He was palming her tits and watched as she bobbed up and down on his cock.

In the front seat, Amy's long dark brown hair was draped over his bare legs and belly. She licked up and down making sure to coat his cock with her saliva. She fisted his cock and stroked it and continued to lick the cream that oozed out.

Sheldon was lost in the frenzy movements throughout the car and Mary was beyond excited. She tore her mouth off his cock and arched her back; she yanked her dress up and tore at her cotton panties. She threw her leg over Alfred's legs and grabbing hold of his cock, she sank down, taking his entire length into her pussy.

Sheldon looked back and watched as Alfred's cock disappeared into his mother's cunt. He suddenly was torn back to the front seat as Amy's door flew open. He watched her race around the front of the car. She opened his door and pulling at his arm, she pulled him from the car. She had a large blanket in her other hand. She threw it open and yanked at Sheldon's arm.

He pulled back, "What has gotten into you Amy? This is so unlike you; stop it!"

She was on her knees; she pulled at him as she grabbed hold of his ass. She swallowed a third of his cock. She saw his resolve float away and his hands were on her head, guiding her mouth further onto his cock.

Amy pulled back, a string of saliva clung to his cock and her lips. She tugged at his arm and he followed, slipping to his knees beside her. He was pushed onto his back and before he could react, she, just like Mary in the car, threw her leg over his outstretched legs. She pulled at her full skirt and gathering it about her waist, she pulled her lacy panties to one side and sank down, taking nearly his entire length into her womanly body.

Sheldon's head fell back to the blanket and watched as his girlfriend rode his cock. He looked to the side and saw Mary's face pressed against the window as Alfred was slamming in and out of her from behind. He had mixed emotions, but having Amy slamming her tight cunt up and down on his stiff cock washed away any thought of stopping what was happening. He reached up and squeezed her tits through her dress and he felt her stiffen. Suddenly his cock was coated with a gush of her cream. He felt her cunt muscles tighten and he couldn't hold back. He began pumping his heavy load deep in her quaking cunt.

She slumped against him and by the time she recovered, Sheldon was trying desperately to crawl out from under her. She rolled over onto her side, and slipped her panties back on. She relished the gush of cream that saturated her panties. She stood up on shaking legs, grabbed her blanket and tossed in back so Mary could dress without Sheldon's prying eyes.

Mary's cunt was full, but nowhere as full as Amy's. She clung to Alfred as Amy got back behind the wheel and headed out for a well-needed meal.

By the time they arrived back after fucking and eating, they had to rush about to make it in time for the wedding ceremony. They arrived with a couple minutes to spare and as they settled in their seats, it was evident Beverly and Alfred were still at odds with one another. They sat in the front row, but left a chair vacant between the two of them.

Stuart snuck in just in time and took the open front row seat. After finding out who they were and how unpleasant they were, he tried to escape, but it was too late and the ceremony began.

Leonard stood before Bernadette dressed in a tan suit and he looked handsome. Bernadette looked amazing. Her long blonde hair rested atop her large breasts wearing a black dress that was dotted with numerous purple and white flowers. She looked to Leonard, "Okay, I think we're ready."

The "Bridal March" began playing and Amy was playing her harp. Wyatt and Penny began their walk down the aisle. He was wearing a brown suit with a burgundy shirt and had a string tie around his neck.

Penny had her hair down, it was finally growing out and it rested upon her shoulders. It was a mass of curls and waves and had a crown of white flowers in it. Her knee-length white dress was made of pretty white lace over white satin. From her breast upward, her tan skin showed through the white lace and it ran down her arms to her elbows. She had a huge smile on her face as she clung to her father's arm.

As they made their way to the altar, she grinned at everyone in attendance. She heard about her parent's offer to foot their second honeymoon and was itching to get the ceremony over with and speed down to San Diego.

Sheldon turned to his mother, "Why do people cry at weddings?"

Mary scoffed, "They're practicing for what's coming later."

Susan looked amazing in a satin and lace dress that buttoned up the front. The color was a light, muted rose and her long dark hair cascaded down her shoulders and rested atop her large breasts. She looked a little tired from all of the fucking and orgasms Leonard had given her earlier in the day. She turned to her son, Randall "I'm happy to hear after the ceremony you'll be traveling to New Jersey to spend some quality time with Leonard's mother. Oh by the way, thank you for cleaning yourself up after all of the sex you had this morning with Beverly. It's nice to see you all dressed up for your sister's wedding."

He chuckled, "Thank you for bringing me and I can't wait to see what else she wants to try."

Wyatt stopped at the front and handed Penny over to Leonard, "Welcome to the family, Leonard. Don't lend your new brother-in-law money. Oh one other thing, try and speed this up, I'm itching to get down to San Diego and continue what we started earlier today." He turned and took a seat beside Susan.

Penny and Leonard smiled at one another and chuckled. They turned to listen to Bernadette.

She looked to the crowd, "We're here today to celebrate love."

Beverly rolled her eyes and let out a sigh.

Alfred leaned over Stuart and whispered to Beverly, "Sigh louder, no one heard you."

Bernadette continued, "Not just Leonard and Penny's love, but the love we have for them, as well as each other."

Sheldon leaned over to his mother, "I've heard the reported cases of STD's has skyrocketed among the elderly."

Bernie was getting upset, "Love is patient, but it's not gonna put up with all the side chatter, so, let's knock it off!" She glared at Sheldon.

Penny turned to the assembly, "Okay, I understand everyone is a little tense today, even though it doesn't make any sense. Sex usually mellows me out, but it doesn't seem the case her today, so, I am just gonna get to the important stuff." She turned to Leonard, "Leonard, standing here with you in front of our family and friends is bringing up a lot of feelings. Like what a good idea it was to elope the first time." He chuckled and she continued, "But also, how incredibly happy you make me. Thank you for marrying me again. Hopefully for the last time."

He laughed and nodded as he began, "Penny, as a scientist, my job is to figure out why things happen. But I don't think I'll ever understand how someone like me could get to be with someone like you." He stared into her eyes and she was on the brink of tears, "You know, maybe, I don't need to understand it, I just need to be grateful. I love you Penny." He stepped forward and they kissed. Penny giggled and they parted.

Bernadette looked to the group assembled and in a sarcastic tone blurted out, "Anybody have anything snarky to say about that?" She stared at them, "I didn't think so!"

Alfred spoke up, "I'd like to say something." He turned to his ex-wife, "Beverly, I know that we don't bring out the best in each other, but something wonderful did come from our relationship." He pointed to Leonard, "That young man right there."

Beverly nodded, "I couldn't agree more."

Bernadette smiled at the two of them, "Thank you, all right, let's continue."

Just then Sheldon blurted out, "Excuse me! I need to say something to someone pretty special, and I just can't wait any longer." He walked to the front, "Leonard, you and I have our ups and downs, but I have always considered you my family. Even before the recent threat of our parents fornicating like wrinkly old rabbits. I don't always show it, but you are of great importance to me." He turned to Penny, "Both of you."

Penny smiled at him, "Ohhhh!"

Leonard nodded, "Thank you."

Bernadette looked back at the three of them, "Okay! I now pronounce you husband and wife." They hugged and kissed and Bernadette looked over them towards Sheldon, "And weird other husband who came with the apartment."

Sheldon leaned over and hugged the two of them together.

There was a round of applause and Leonard and Penny turned to Bernadette, "We wanted to ask you one more favor, could you please take Randall, Beverly, Alfred and Mary to the airport? We're about to leave for our second honeymoon and have to get going."

Bernadette nodded, "Sure thing, but what about Amy and Sheldon?"

She scoffed, "They are not invited to the honeymoon, although, Sheldon did ask. Just don't let him know my parents are footing the bill and going with us."

Bernadette gave her a sly smile, "I'm not gonna ask, but who knows what weird traditions you farm folks have in Nebraska."

The wedding quickly dispersed and Amy was in charge of breaking down the chairs and altar. Sheldon helped but was upset he wasn't allowed to go on the honeymoon. Bernadette piled her four passengers in the minivan and carted them off to the airport.

Penny went to change and both Leonard and Wyatt stopped her. Wyatt voiced the same opinion Leonard had, "Leave it on honey, we wanna see you strip it off once we get to the hotel in San Diego." He turned to Leonard and he was grinning from ear to ear and nodded, "Not just Wyatt and I, but Susan too."

Penny blushed, "I now know what they talk about when they refer to blushing bride. I never anticipated it meant anything to do with your own parents too. We're all packed, let's get going and check-in to our plush suite."

They hurried to the car, loaded up their luggage and made a bee-line to the hotel. Once there, Wyatt checked them in and they couldn't wait for the luggage to arrive in their room.

Wyatt and Penny broke open beers, while Susan and Leonard had a glass of wine. As soon as the busboy closed the door after leaving the luggage, they all settled in the living room for the activities to begin.

There was an uneasy tension in the air as they all let out tiny sighs and sipped on their beer and wine. Penny finished her beer and broke out some of the hard stuff. She came prepared with tequila, salt and limes. She moved to the kitchen and sliced up a lime and put them on a tiny plate. She returned to the living room and pulled her mother up from her spot beside Leonard, "Come on Mom, join me, let's get this party rolling."

Susan joined Penny and took the shot she poured for her; she licked salt from Penny's wrist, downed the shot and sucked on the lime.

Penny did the same and looked for the plate of limes and Susan shook her head and showed her the lime in her teeth. Penny giggled, "Seems like Leonard and I did this several years ago, I'm game sharing." She pressed her lips to Susan's and sucked the lime from her mouth. She bit on it and spit it out and returned to kissing her mother. She pulled back and stared at her mother, "My God Mom, do you have any idea how gorgeous you look? I hope I look half as good as you do when I'm your age."

She leaned in, but Susan stopped her, "Gotta have another shot first."

Penny licked the salt from her wrist, downed the shot Susan poured and she picked up a lime and bit into it. She held it in her teeth giggling as she watched her mother do the same. Susan turned to Penny, "Lime?"

Penny giggled and showed her the lime she had in her mouth. They kissed again and after spitting it out, they meshed lips together and the kiss grew steamier. Penny's fingers began plucking away at the tiny buttons on her mother's sexy dress and parting the dress, she stared at her mother's bra as it overflowed with her large mounds of flesh, "Mmmm, so yummy looking! Was I much of a milk hound while nursing, MOM?"