Big Bang Theory Season 10 Ep. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, for what it's worth, you're a great liar."

She grinned down at her, "Aw, that's what Amy said." She sat down beside her, "So, what's going on with the research project? Are they going to let you run it?"

"Well, my boss said he hadn't decided yet. So, I gently reminded him that he's an old rich white guy and I'm a sweet little pregnant lady who's not afraid to cry in front of a jury."

Penny rolled her eyes, "You threatened to sue?"

"Hey, I learned a long time ago when you're 4'11" and eye level with every guy's crotch, that's where you punch."

"That's funny, I learned something totally different."

Bernie threw her hands up, "You know what? It's just a research project. The most important job in the world is gonna be raising this child. It's all I need to give my life meaning."

Hearing that melted Penny, "Aw, that's so beautiful."

"Bernie leaned towards her, "You believe me? Oh, good, eleven more chumps like you, I'll have the jury eating out of my hand. Now that is over and I can't have a glass of wine to rekindle of friendship, how about a little kiss." She leaned over and before Penny could react, her lips were on Penny's. She pushed her back till she was pressed against the arm of the sofa.

Penny tore her mouth from Bernie's, "Should you be doing this, you know pregnant and all?"

Bernie chuckled, "Are you kidding me, I'm having even more sex now that I'm pregnant and know I can't get knocked up any more than I am now." Her hands ran up Penny's leg and she smiled when she felt her part her legs even further. She stared into Penny's eyes, "Do you have any idea how much I've wanted to do this? Ever since the wedding ceremony, all I thought about was getting you naked again and fuck you."

Penny's mouth fell open, she was normally the aggressor when it came to girl on girl sex, but she thought it may be a change of pace to be the recipient instead of the chaser. She had a sparkle in her eyes, "So tell me Bernadette, are you going to eat my pussy?"

She grinned from ear to ear and just nodded. She grabbed hold of Penny's jeans and after unzipping them, she urged her to arch her back. She did so willingly and as Bernadette wiggled Penny's jeans from side to side, Penny feverously unbuttoned the blouse buttons and shrugged it off.'

Penny reached up and pulled the clip holding her messy bun up on her head and her blonde hair came tumbling down. She was left there sitting in just her black panties and bra.

Bernadette took hold of Penny's hand and pulled her to her feel, "Let's take this to the bedroom where we'll be more comfortable."

She pushed Penny to the bed and kicking off her shoes; she climbed up and raked her fingers through Penny's unruly hair. She leaned in and nuzzled her neck and nipped at her earlobe, "I've always wanted to be the aggressor Penny, but it always seemed like you took the initiative and I just followed, not tonight sweetie." She reached back and finding the clasp on Penny's bra, she unhooked it. She drew the skimpy article of clothing from her body and stared down at her, "Your breasts are so big and beautiful, Penny."

Penny liked this Bernadette, take charge, just like at work and now she was seeing it in the bedroom. She sat there watching Bernie remove her green sweater. She licked her lips as she watched Bernie reach back and draw the zipper down on her dress. She stared at the tiny blonde with those large, firm tits and wondered how much larger they would get nursing the baby in her belly. She let out a gasp when Bernie shrugged her shoulders, letting the dress slip from them and down her arms. She wasn't wearing a bra and she was mesmerized by how high they stood upon her chest. She licked her lips, she wanted to dive in and suck on those thick, stiff nipples, but held back, waiting for Bernie to take charge.

Bernie kicked it away and was left in only a pair of bikini green panties. She shocked Penny when she scooted closer and suddenly she leaped up and was seated in Penny's lap. She spun around and straddled her, allowing her tiny legs to wrap around Penny's lush curves. She immediately cradled Penny's heaving tits in her hands as she squeezed them hard. She smiled when she heard Penny release a loud groan, "Mmmm just as fine as I remember them. I bet they got a lot of attention during your second honeymoon." Without waiting for a reply, she pushed Penny back and urged her to lie back on the bed.

Penny arched her back when Bernie's long golden blonde hair floated over her chest and she watched Bernie's pink lips close around one of her stiff nipples. She gasped when she felt her suck harder, drawing nearly the entire large aeroule in-between her lips. She felt a bolt of energy shoot from her aching nipple, direct to her awakening pussy. She ran her fingers through Bernadette's hair as she worked her tongue and lips over both tips until they were rock hard. She wasn't this turned on by a woman in quite a while, even more than with her mother last week.

Bernie's excitement level rose dramatically as she sucked wildly at Penny's gorgeous tits. Her tiny hand snuck downward and slipped beneath the black panties covering her now dripping pussy. Bernie's fingers slipped through Penny's slick thick lips. She looked up as she released one nipple, "You're so wet for me, Penny. Your pussy is so hot and your thick lips never fail to turn me on. I can't wait to taste you again."

Penny shivered just hearing Bernadette saying that. She released a loud squeal when she felt Bernie's fingers working nimbly over her clit. Her hips jerked in response and Penny was rocking her hips from side to side, trying to create even more pressure on her fingertips. Her breathing grew more erratic as she watched Bernie's golden head moved downward, leaving a path of wet kisses along her belly and down to her panties.

Bernie pulled her hand from Penny's panties and started sucking on her tiny digits. They were glistening from her creamy juices and Penny closed her eyes as she was close to cumming, just seeing her do that. Bernie slipped her wet fingers from her mouth and grabbed hold of Penny's panties and pulled them off in one swift movement. It didn't hurt that Penny raised her ass to help her along. Bernadette hovered over the laid-out body of her best friend. She urged Penny's legs apart and she grinned up at Penny, "Mmmm, I've going to savor this. I'm going to lick, suck and finger this gorgeous pussy of yours until you cream all over my face."

Penny was gasping for air as her breathing grew stronger. She placed the back of her hand across her eyes and just groaned out, "Oh my God, Bernie, yes, yes, do it!" She let out a growl when she saw Bernie lower her head and felt her entire mouth press hard against her juicy cunt.

Bernie first sucked on those large fleshy lips. She started it gently and before long was sucking harder and harder. She grabbed hold of Penny's long shapely legs and pulling them up, she bend them back and pressed them against Penny's tits. She looked up at her, "Hold these for me, I don't want them getting in the way of me eating your luscious cunt."

Penny let out a moan, just hearing what she was going to do and hearing her obscene talk, especially from the tiny Catholic Schoolgirl, turned her on even more. She couldn't see, but could hear and feel Bernie lapping wildly at her juicy pussy.

Bernie stiffened her tongue and began driving it in and out of her juicy hole. She held her steady as Penny's hips and ass began rocking from side to side, up and down. She captured her clit between her lips and her tongue darted out, uncovering the stiff button and sucked on it hard. She tugged on it with her pretty little lips and it sent tingling sensations throughout Penny's body.

Penny held her trembling legs up with one hard as she clutched at Bernie's head with her other hand. She groaned out, "Oh my God, Bernie, don't stop, please don't stop. Oh fuckkkkkkkkk, that is amazing, it's what I needed ever since I betrayed you, I'm sooooooo sorry."

Hearing this, Bernie double her efforts as she sucked and flicked her tongue out across her clit, she shoved first one, and then a second finger deep into her slick hole.

Penny was unable to hold her legs up any longer. She released them and as her climax raced through her body, she wrapped her legs around Bernadette's neck, trapping her there, not allowing her to escape. She fisted her damp sheets and she felt her juices gush out, bathing Bernie's active lips and tongue with her slimy cum.

Bernie wasn't going anywhere as she lapped up every drop she could extract from Penny's slick folds. She gently withdrew her fingers from Penny's sloppy pussy and teased her puckered hole, coating it with her own juices. She let out a sigh as Penny's legs fell away and she eventually rose from between her widespread legs. She planted several wet kisses along her slick thighs and drawing her tiny body upward, she grinned at Penny, her face drenched in her creamy cunt juices.

Penny drew her down to her and their lips met in a soft, gentle kiss. Penny's fingers combed through Bernie's tousled locks and planted several kisses on her face, kissing ad nibbling at her own juices coating the tiny blonde's face. She pulled back, "So Bernie, are you ready for me to reciprocate?"

Bernie nuzzled her best friend and shook her head, "No, I'm not Penny. You've always given me pleasure more than I could ever return. Tonight, I came here to apologize and give back what you've given me. Let's leave it at that, maybe later, sooner than later, but not tonight."

Penny hugged her tenderly, "Thank You Bernadette, that means a lot, I love you."

Bernie giggled, "Right back at you Penny, just don't let Howard or Leonard hear you say that, it just may crush their egos."

More to cum soon!