Big Bang Theory Season 10 Ep. 03-05

Story Info
Raj & Bernie, twice; Bert with Amy and Penny plus more.
13.6k words
4.32
18.1k
13
6

Part 97 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Leonard, Sheldon and Howard had their backs against the wall. They promised the Air Force they could deliver their guidance system in the two months. They received a special lab and worked eighteen hours a day to try and accomplish this unrealistic timeline. They were there once again working late and Sheldon gave up telling the other two he needed his rest and was going to bed.

Leonard convinced him to stay, informing him it was his fault they had to do it in two months rather than the four months offered to them.

The following morning, both Leonard and Sheldon woke up extremely tired, but to give them a treat, Penny and Amy were up to make them breakfast. Penny called out, "Good morning."

Leonard was stunned, "What is this?"

Amy pulled the pan off the stove and turned to the two of them, "Well, we didn't see you last night, we're not gonna see you today, so we thought we could have breakfast together."

Leonard looked to Sheldon, "That is so nice." He sat down, "So, what are you guys gonna do today?"

Amy dished out the food, "Well, Sheldon was supposed to go to this party with me this afternoon, but I don't think that's happening."

He took a seat beside Leonard and scoffed, "Oh, that was never happening."

Penny turned to Amy, "I'll go, I like a party."

Amy put the pan in the sink and turned towards her, "Well, I mean to be honest, it's not like a "party" party, it's more like a gathering where scientists of different disciplines get together to share their work and keep current on that's going on in other fields, I don't know why I called it a party, sorry."

Penny shrugged, "It's okay, I'll still do."

Leonard looked up at her, "You don't think you'll be bored?"

She chuckled, "I'll have some wine and listen to people go on about crap I don't understand. I mean, how is it different than every single day of my life?"

Sheldon stared at her, "I won't be there."

Leonard started laughing, "Look at that, it is a party."

Over in the Wolowitz kitchen Howard was zipping up his backpack. He turned to Bernie, "Sorry I have to work all weekend."

She dried her hands; she was dressed in plain powder blue flannel pajamas, and turned to him, "It's okay."

"Thanks again for breakfast."

Raj was seated at the kitchen table, "Well, I didn't get to see you last night." He raised his coffee cup to toast him, "It was the least I could do."

Bernie rolled her eyes, "You shouldn't have made the alarm code his birthday."

Howard kissed her on the cheek and left for the university.

Raj looked to the sexy Bernie, even though what she was wearing wasn't the sexiest, she still looked great with her long golden blonde hair pulled back on a low ponytail. "So, what should we do today?"

She began clearing away the dishes from the table, "I appreciate it, but you don't have to spend your day off with me."

"Well, I don't mind. Oh, you wanna go to the mall and look at baby stuff?"

She shook her head, "Not really."

He stood up and came over to her, "Oh, come on, we could share a pretzel and get sideways glances from racist old ladies."

She chuckled, "I get enough of that when I take Howard to my grandmother's for Christmas."

He came up behind her, "Oh, I know. Why don't we get started on clearing out the baby's room?"

She shrugged and felt him come closer to her, "Isn't it a little early for that?"

He leaned in and distracted her by pushing her ponytail aside and lightly kissing the back of her neck as she tried to clear away more of the dishes. He leaned in and pressed his already growing erection onto the center of her back.

Bernie put the dishes back on the table as she began to shake as his hands slid down her body, rubbing her breasts and rounded belly before dipping a little lower and palming her mound.

Raj gently turned her around to face him and he heard her chuckle when he picked her up in his arms. She wrapped her tiny arms around his neck as his mouth descended on hers. He turned and left the kitchen and he carried her into the living room and before he climbed the stars with her wrapped in his arms, he stopped before the long mirror at the foot of the stairs. He turned and made her look into the mirror, "Look at us Bernie in the mirror."

She stared into the mirror and their eyes met. She tightened her grip on him as she heard him say, "Pull your hair from the ponytail Bernadette. I wanna see how beautiful you look with it down."

She did as he demanded and she looked at them and she bit her lower lip. She saw how her long blonde hair contrasted with his jet black hair and how pale skin looked against his mocha brown skin.

He dipped his head and nibbled at the sensitive flesh of her neck and whispered to her, "You are gorgeous Bernie." He loved how she arched her back and offered more of her neck to him. He licked at nipped at it again as he shifted his hands from her waist and cupped one of her large, firm tits. He circled her nipples with his dark thumb and felt it stiffen under her fuzzy flannel top.

Their bodies were locked together with her flannel clad legs wrapped around his thick body. He turned her face and he kissed her cheek. He nudged her face and she turned and their lips met in a heated kiss.

Bernie pulled back and stared into his dark eyes with her bright blue eyes. "Take me upstairs to the bedroom, and not the baby's room; the room where I sleep with my husband. The room where I want you to strip me and fuck me all day long."

Somehow Raj managed to climb the stairs without dropping her. He placed her gently on her feet alongside the rumpled sheets of her bed.

Bernie slipped her robe off and standing on her tiptoes, she wrapped her arms around Raj's neck and kissed him. Her lips were soft as she parted them and her tongue darted out to paint his lips with her tongue. The kiss grew hotter and before long it was frantic, they were at one another like long lost lovers.

Raj leaned back and removed her sexy glasses and placed them on the nightstand. He swept her long bangs from her eye and leaning in, he kissed her again. Wrapping his arms around her waist, he lifted her to meet him, her feet dangling just above the carpeted floor.

She kissed him back as her hands traveled all over his body. She wanted and needed to feel his naked body against hers. She tugged at his shirt and she allowed him to place her back on her feet. She got him naked from the waist up and she licked her lips and watched as his nimble fingers unbuttoned the large buttons holding her pajama tops together. She shook her shoulders and it slipped to the bed behind her.

Raj combed his dark fingers though her tousled hair and kissed her once again. He slipped his hands down her bare back and cupped her luscious ass. He captured the elastic waistband of her pajama bottoms and tugged at them. As he lowered them, his face came directly before her large hanging breasts. He locked his dark lips around one rosy tip and sucked at it. He was able to lick at it and remove her bottoms at the same time. He took a step back and stared at the gorgeous, petite body before him. Even though she had a tiny rounded belly, he knew she was gorgeous. He licked his lips as he toed off his shoes, stripped off his pants and shorts, taking his socks with them as he left himself naked before her too.

Bernie was breathing heavily as she wrapped her arms around his neck once again and she let out a gasp as she felt his dark, thick cock poking at the upper portion of her rounded belly.

Raj reached down and cupped her slick mound, "Do you have any idea how long I've waited to do this again Bernadette?" He kissed her, shoving his tongue in-between her lips. He moved downward as he recaptured one of her stiff nipples. His fingers dipped into her juicy hole, "Mmmm, I can't wait to taste your essence once again Bernie."

Bernie was humping his fingers as they scraped against her clit and dipping repeated in and out of her juicy hole. She clutched at his wrist; pushing his hand harder against her pussy and her other hand was clawing at his head, urging him to suck her nipples harder. She threw hack her head and screamed out, "Oh Raj, I'm so fucking close, just a little more and that first one that I need so bad to calm me down will be out of the way."

His sucking stopped and he drew his hand away from her pussy. He took a step back and saw the look of dismay on her face. She grunted out, "Why are you torturing me Raj. I have a mind to throw you out of my bedroom and grab my little buddy out of my nightstand." He ignored her and grabbing hold of her by her tiny waist and lifting her, he tossed her onto the bed. He climbed up and settled down between her outstretched legs. He grabbed her ankles and pulled her roughly to his waiting cock. He licked his lips and stared down at the gorgeous blonde mommy to be. He saw her waiting and wasn't about to make her wait any longer, "Sorry Bernadette, but I need to feel myself inside of you. I need to feel you coming on my cock, not my fingers."

She rose up on her elbows and nodded. She threw her tousled hair over her shoulder, "Yes, I understand, but what the fuck are you waiting ..."

Raj drove his cock deep into her juicy hole, cutting off the rest of her sentence. He knew what she was going to say, so it didn't matter. He slid deep into her and keeping his weight off her tiny rounded belly, he thrust his hips upward, sending the last of his length into her. He held it there and began rotating his hips, grinding the base of his shaft over her heated and stiff clitty. He slowly withdrew and released a long breath of air, "Even with child, you're still tight Bernadette. I hope you ask the doctor to put an extra stitch in the incision to make it ever tighter after you give birth."

She giggled and slapped him playfully on the arm, "Sometimes you can be so wicked Raj. What am I going to do with...? Ahhhhh!" She fell back onto the crumpled sheets as once again her thought was interrupted by his cock sliding deep into her tiny body.

Raj wanted nothing more than to take her hard and rough, but he was worried about the baby. He would never forgive himself if something happened to the baby while they were fucking.

All thought of that disappeared when suddenly Bernie's legs wrapped around his waist and her fingernails ran up his back with just enough pressure to let him know she wanted more. She wrapped her arms around his neck and drew him down to her plush tits. She kissed him with such intensity; it nearly took his breath away. She tore her mouth from his and let out a groan. Her mouth was beside his neck and ear and her tongue darted out as she whispered with a hoarse voice, "Fuck me Raj! Shove that fat cock of your deep in my pussy. I want you to wake up the little baby and let him know you're here to visit him or her."

He grunted out and drove his cock into her with force and a wild rhythm. He pressed his lips to hers even harder. He clutched at her delicious body as he danced in and out of her pussy and mouth at the same speed.

Suddenly Bernadette came, screaming his name. Her legs were wrapped around him so tightly; it was as if she thought he might pull away like last time.

He wasn't going anywhere and he buried his face in the crook of her neck and let out a gasp, "Oh fuck, Bernie, I can feel you cumming on my cock. Oh shit, fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm cumming too..." He wrapped his arms around her head and pulled her hard against his chest. He felt his cum shooting out of his throbbing shaft and he pumped his potent sperm deep in her sucking pussy. He rocked back and forth as he felt the tiny after tremors of his climax fill her to overflowing. He was where he wanted to be and looked to the heavens and smiled, "Thank You Allah!" He dipped his head down and rained tiny kisses along her face, neck and upper chest.

Bernie pushed at his shoulder and urged him off of her. She gathered him up and cuddled beside him as her tiny fingers left circles in his chest hair, "Mmmm, I like this; luckily we have all day and evening. Howie won't be coming home for several more hours."

He drew her to his body and before long they both drifted off to sleep.

While Raj was banging Bernadette, Amy and Penny went over to the party. She knocked on the door and Bert answered it, "Hi Bert, I brought along my friend Penny."

She poked her head in, "Hi!"

He was suddenly flustered, "Hey, come on in. I'm gonna go turn on some rock music." He stopped and turned back to them, "That's a geology joke."

Amy turned to Penny, "Bert's a geologist"

He scoffed and looked back to Amy, "And a joker."

He left the room and Penny looked around and saw all the empty chairs. She turned to Amy, "How early are we?" She was dressed in a pair of jeans and a very loose fitting black blouse. The first several buttons were undone and when she leaned over, her breasts nearly leaped out. Her long blonde hair was piled high atop her head in a messy ponytail.

Amy chuckled, "Oh, actually, we're an hour late."

Penny rolled her hands, "I suddenly wish Sheldon was here." She stared at Amy, "You know; why don't you get a little comfortable, lose the purse and get out of that horrid sweater. You look like Sheldon's Mee-Maw!"

She pulled the long strapped purse off over her head and unbuttoned her sweater and tossed it on the back of the sofa. It left her in a brown corduroy skirt and a white flowered blouse.

Bert came back in and finished setting up the snack table. The two of them were still the only guests to attend his party. They both had a drink and Penny took a sip, "So should we talk to each other or mingle?"

Amy looked concerned for Bert, "I don't know where everyone is."

Penny looked around, "Yeah, I mean, I could see him eating one or two guests but not a whole party."

Bert came over to them, "Well, I guess this is kind of a bust. You don't have to stay. I'm gonna start cleaning up."

Amy shrugged, "Okay." She turned to Penny. "I feel so bad about leaving him here."

Penny took another sip of her drink, "Well, that's funny; I was just thinking the same about you."

Bert had one of the bowls in his hands, "Hey, listen, could you not say anything about this to the people at the university? You know, 'cause you're you and I'm me, and it's kind of embarrassing."

Penny pointed to Amy, "Wait, what do you mean she's her?"

"Well, you know how Amy's the coolest girl on campus, right?"

Both Penny and Amy blurted out, "NO!"

He nodded, "Oh, yeah, everybody thinks so."

Amy's jaw dropped and Penny yelled out, "What? You tell me about your foot fungus but this is a secret?"

Amy was stunned and shook her head no, "I'm sure it's just because I'm dating Sheldon."

Bert stared back at her, "Actually, I think Sheldon's popular because he's dating you."

You could have knocked Penny over with a feather, "Now Sheldon's popular?" She screamed out, "What is happening?"

They all sat down, Bert and Amy on the sofa and Penny on a nearby chair. He looked to Penny, "When Amy started using a solution of chromic acid and white vinegar to clean all her lab equipment, all of a sudden, everybody was doin' it."

Penny looked to Amy, "You trendsetter!"

Amy shrugged, "It was just the right idea at the right time."

Penny was really getting into the discussion, "Okay, okay, so Amy's cool, Sheldon's cool. Tell me about Leonard."

Bert shrugged, "Who?"

Penny was shocked, "Leonard Hofstadter!"

"Oh, him, I guess he's all right. Apparently he tricked some hot girl into marrying him."

Penny raised her hand, "That's me! I'm her! And you know, he didn't trick me; he just wore me down, to top it off, he's the king of foreplay."

He looked to Penny, "Makes sense you two are friends. I mean, hot girls always stick together."

Amy blushed and looked at Penny, "And you thought this wasn't gonna be a great party."

Penny chuckled, "You know, I had no idea, Caltech is exactly like my high school."

Amy scoffed, "Well, it's not exactly like it. You know, we're all extremely smart."

Penny rolled her eyes, "Wow, you popular girls are mean!"

Bert hopped up and closed the drapes, "Who's ready to explore the world of rocks and my incredible findings?"

They sat there in silence and before long Penny dosed off and Bert slipped closer to Amy. They were making out like two long lost lovers. Penny was awakened by Amy's soft moans and she opened one eye and peaked at the two of them. She knew she had much too much to drink and drifted off to sleep again. She didn't know how long she was asleep, but when she woke up, the coffee table was pushed back and Bert and Amy were on an open sleeping bag on the floor in front of the sofa. She was shocked, but watched as the huge white man, half naked hovered over Amy.

Bert only had his khaki pants on and Penny saw the huge bulge in his pants. He was poised over Amy and had her blouse wide open and her bra was slack and was resting about her neck. Her tight were off and her skirt was pushed up above her panty line. Her panties were pushed to one side and Bert's huge fingers were sliding in and out of Amy's slick cuntlips,

Amy had her arms around his neck and she drew him down and their lips met in a heated kiss. She guided his mouth to her neck and she made soft cries as she arched her back, urging him to finger-fuck her harder.

Penny licked her parched lips and rubbed her eyes as she tried to focus on the scene before her. Normally it was her being ravished and she found the scene extremely exciting. She had a tough time seeing, because his huge bulky body blocked the view of what was happening. She let out a gasp when she saw Amy's skirt and panties fly across the room.

Amy was running her fingers through his "Grizzly Adams" beard and ran her hands down his bulky body. She sat up and slipped her open blouse and bra off, leaving her completely naked now. She parted her legs and let out a groan when she felt the weight of his bulky body press down against her. She tried wrapping her arms and legs around him, but he was too large. She released a groan when his mouth closed around one of her large, soft tits. She reached down and fumbled with the zipper on his khaki pants. Suddenly Amy looked past Bert and saw Penny awake and watching them. She let out a gasp, but it didn't deter her. Somehow she got the strength to push Bert off of her and onto his back.

Bert lay there gasping for air. His pants were wide opened but the large lump in his pants was still hidden. He stared up at Amy as she knelt between his legs. He let out a groan as he watched her kneeling over him. He grinned up at her as he watched her tease him. His eyes grew dark as she cupped her heavy tits and rolled her nipples. She ran one hand down her rounded belly and down between her freshly waxed pussy. He licked his lips as he watched her part her cuntlips for him. Without his eyes leaving her body, he arched his back and removed his pants, freeing his huge cock.

Penny bit her lip as she saw a cock that rivaled Sheldon's. It was just as long, but thicker and the amount of pre-cum that oozed out, she had to look twice to make sure he wasn't cumming, it was leaking that much. Penny couldn't remember the last time she was turned on as much as she was now, especially when she wasn't involved in the sex scene before her.

Amy reached down and ran her thumb and forefinger over the large head. She raised her fingers to her lips and licked them clean. She smiled down at him, "I have to have it in my mouth, Bert!"

He just looked up at her and grinned from ear to ear. He looked to Penny and he smiled at her. He was immediately turned back to Amy as she tried wrapping her thick fingers around his shaft. They didn't meet and he arched his hips upward as he watched her grip him tighter and slowly drug her clutching fingers up his shaft. He reached out and grabbed hold of her long, silky brown hair. He fisted her hair in his hand and urged her towards his shaft.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers