Big Bang Theory Season 10 Ep. 03-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy turned her head towards Penny and she licked her parted lips. She turned back to Bert and leaning forward, she planted her lips at the base of his cock. She tightened her lips and sucked hard, drawing what little loose skin between her lips. She released his cock and leaned further down and her tongue darted out and sucked on his ping-pong ball sized nuts. She drew one between her lips and her tongue flicked back and forth. All along her hand was stroking his cock up and down, and again the back of her hand was covered in his pre-cum. She leaned forward and licked her hand clean and went back to sucking on his swollen nuts. She released his cock and planted her elbow at the base of his cock and looked back to Penny and let out a gasp, "Look Penny, his cock is longer than my forearm. This is going to be a challenge. She leaned over his cock and blew gently on it. She giggled when she saw it jerk. She stopped the jerking as her lips parted and she planted a wet kiss on the leaking head. She ran her tongue around and around the crown and opening her mouth even more, she enveloped the entire head. She lowered her head and she heard Penny let out a moan as the entire head disappeared.

Bert, who was on his elbows, fell back to the soft sleeping bag and layed there rolling his head from side to side. His ass arched off the bag as he wanted more of her hot mouth on his shaft.

Penny loved watching, this was something new to her, not being involved in the sex going on in the room. Her eyes were glued to the two large figures on the floor before her. She watched in awe as Amy took him into her mouth over and over again. She knew everything she taught Amy was being implemented before her.

Amy stopped sucking and licked the tip, licking her lips and they were swollen from the intense sucking her was applying to Bert's huge shaft. Finally Amy eased her way up his bulky body and she straddled him.

Penny wanted to reach down and begin playing with her aching clit, but held off. She looked on as Amy pushed at Bert's saliva covered cock as she trapped it between their two bellies. Penny watched as Bert's large hands gripped Amy's large swaying tits. He thumbed her nipples and tugged at the stiff tips. Penny let out a louder moan when she saw Amy move up onto her knees. She licked her lips and watched in awe as Amy swiped his huge cock back and forth across her juicy cunt.

Amy looked down at Bert, "Is this where you want to be Bert?"

He grabbed hold of her arms and nodded fast, unable to speak. He finally let out a gasp, "Oh Yessssss Amy, swallow up my cock in that juicy cunt of yours."

Penny groaned out, just hearing that. She wished it was her getting nailed by that enormous shaft of meat. She wiggled around on her chair as her eyes nearly popped out of her head.

Bert thrust upward, but didn't sink his cock into her, rather he crawled out from under Amy and with her still on her knees; he applied pressure to her shoulders and urged her to her hands. Bert was poised behind the large ass of Amy's. He felt her tremble as he held her steady as he continued to caress her over-stimulated body. He released her shoulders and drifted down to her swaying tits, and further down to her juicy, overheated pussy. He pushed her forward and he smiled back at her when she turned her head, waiting for his insertion. He planted his cock between her lush ass cheeks and it bounced up and down to the beat of his heart.

Penny was unable to stay still any longer and as slowly and as quietly as possible, she unzipped her jeans and slipped her long fingers under the elastic of her panties, she found her erect clit and completely soaked pussy. She looked on as she saw Bert grab hold of Amy's hips and she heard Amy release a whimper as he parted her cheeks and finding her slick pussylips, he grabbed his shaft and slid slowly into her tight, slick hole.

Bert let out a grunt, he grabbed hold of her hips to steady her; she was on the verge of collapsing. He slowly eased back until just the head remained in her clutching pussy. He gazed down and saw how much of her creamy cunt juices were spread over his shaft.

Penny's mouth watered as she saw his cock, glistening in the light of the room and she tried to not move, but her pussy was begging for attention and her fingers moved slowly over and around her stiff clit. She tried to keep her breathing in check, but it was nearly impossible as she watched Bert's huge cock disappear into Amy's rocking body over and over again.

Amy was making sounds that sounded like a wounded animal, even though Bert and Penny knew it was because of the intense fucking she was getting from Bert, the real animal in the room. He slid in and out of Amy at a slower pace and all three of them heard how wet she was from the sloshing sounds her pussy was making. He picked up the pace and before long, Bert wasn't being gentle at all, he was really slamming into her as hard as he could. Her crying animal sounds became more vocal and the two on the floor forgot all about Penny.

Bert grabbed hold of her right leg and with one swift motion, flipped her over onto her back. His stiff, huge cock remained seated in her ripe pussy. Now with her on her back, he thrust his hips forward as hard as he could. He was balls deep in her and he could feel her cunt muscles clutching at his thick shaft.

Penny looked on in awe as he watched Bert grab hold of Amy's thick legs and planted them on his shoulders.

His cock rammed in and out of her and over and over again, his huge cock scraped against her G-spot and Amy was creaming all over his cock for the third time, but it did nothing to slow him down.

Penny hand her jeans hanging onto one foot and her hand was buried deep in her panties. She furiously rubbed her clit as she looked on, it was way better than any porno Leonard had. Her breath was coming in rapid bursts of air as she too was on the verge of an orgasm. She was amazed he hadn't cum yet.

Amy's mouth was gaping open as she tried to catch her breath. Her eyes were squeezed shut and she was unaware that Bert was staring down at her, his eyes traveling up and down her sweat-filled body. Amy shifted her weight, her eyes flew open and she clutched at him as her nails dug into his forearms.

Bert drew in a heavy breath of air as he slammed into her even harder. With each thrust, the sleeping bag slid on the wood floor further away from Penny. It was as if he suddenly got a second wind and slammed into her with even stronger force. He grabbed her legs and pulling them off his shoulders, he pushed them to the side, spreading her even wider for his attack. He chuckled when he saw her eyes roll back in her head, "Good huh? I knew if I got another chance to fuck you, I'd own you!"

Penny was lost in the erotic scene before her as her fingers moved furiously over her blood red clit, watching and wanting to feel what Amy was feeling, just seeing the look on Amy's face told it all. She had seen Amy in the thoroughs of an orgasm before, but she never reacted like this.

Amy rolled her head around on the padded sleeping bag. Her long silky brown hair was a complete and utter mess. She licked her parched lips and cried out, "Oh Bert, Bert, fuck me. I'm cumming again and if I do, I just may pass out!" She squeezed her eyes shut and arched her back.

Bert bellowed out and it scared both Amy and Penny, "Damn it Amy, look at me! Don't you dare close your eyes. I wanna make sure you're seeing me fucking you and not someone else!"

She opened her eyes and stared up at him, their eyes locked and he nearly stopped moving in her quaking body. He didn't stop, but was now giving her a teasing fuck.

Penny slowed her rubbing of her clit and was doing it at the same pace Bert was fucking Amy. Even though they were several feet away, she could feel the excitement level and it was if it was transferred to her gorgeous body.

Bert grinned down at her when he saw she wasn't closing her eyes again. He picked up the pace. They rocked together and as if connected, Penny began diddling her clit at the same rapid pace.

Amy reached up and wrapped her arms around his sweaty shoulders, she was giving herself to him and she knew he wasn't going to discard her the way Sheldon did after their uninventive sex. She merged with Bert, her slick cunt wrapped neatly around his huge, stiff shaft.

Penny felt a bolt of energy course through her aching pussy and knew she was on the verge of an orgasm too. Just watching Amy getting what she so sorely needed and deserved, she felt a surge of excitement for herself and Amy too.

Amy kept her eyes on Bert and she pulled at him violently. She wanted her mouth on his and just before they meshed together she whispered out, "Oh yessssss Bert, I'm so close, please; please cum with me!" She bucked wildly against his invading cock.

He kissed her hard and tearing his mouth from hers he bellowed out, "Yes, oh yes Amy, come for me, I'm there too, I'm on the edge!" He gripped her chin with one hand, pressing his lips to hers; he looked deep into her eyes as she came hard.

The sounds she made were like none ever uttered by a human being before. It was a strangled, high pitched growl. She was speaking words, but they were not ones that could be deciphered.

Penny exploded just a few short moments after seeing Amy come unraveled. She slumped back down in her overstuffed chair and listened and smiled to the wild sounds Amy was still making.

Somehow, Bert held off and didn't cum in Amy. He slowed to a mere rocking of his hips back and forth and his breathing slowly came back to near normal.

Amy slowly closed her eyes and her head rolled to the side. Her mouth was gaping open and she let out a loud groan when Bert captured one of her sweat covered tits. She let out another moan and opened her eyes. She was staring directly at Penny. She saw her legs spread wide and her hand was still buried deep in her cum soaked panties.

Bert turned and looked directly at Penny and the look in his eyes made her catch her breath.

Penny was stunned and knew she was about to break her vow to Leonard. She felt a sudden rush of excitement course through her lush body and a tiny smiled crossed her lips when Amy extended her arm and turning her palm upward, she wiggled her finger back and forth several times, beckoning her to come and join her on the floor.

Penny looked at Bert and a tiny moan escaped her throat without her realizing it. She looked down and saw Bert kneel up between Amy's slick thighs. His cock was drenched in Amy's cunt juices and even though he wasn't moving, it was still rather erect, not losing any of his stiffness. Without saying a word, she reached up and deftly unbuttoned the three buttons holding her blouse closed. She let it fall to the chair behind her. She reached back and with the flick of her fingers, the bra went slack and she tossed it behind her to join her blouse. She looked at Bert and let out a groan.

He had moved over to where she was sitting. He saw her eyes turn dark with lust and he knew she was going to be hell in the sack. He reached out and tugged at her panties. He grinned at her as she arched her ass off the chair and they soon disappeared over her thighs, down her calves and tossed behind her join the rest of her clothes. Even though he always looked awkward, he gathered her up in his strong arms and spinning on one knee, he planted her beside the still prone Amy.

Penny wasn't sure what was coming next. She just lay there beside Amy. She looked up and saw Bert's eyes traveling from Amy's chest and then down to her own parted legs. She closed her eyes, a little embarrassed she was soaking wet, her fat cuntlips swollen and wet from her recent orgasm. She drew in a deep breath when she felt Amy's hand gently stroking her thigh closest to Amy. She looked up and a tiny moan escaped her lips when she saw Bert staring onto her dark green eyes. She knew without a doubt she was going to cheat on Leonard and knew there wasn't enough willpower in the universe to stop him from having her either.

Bert chuckled when his hands pressed her legs apart and heard her let out a gasp. He was going to take it slow and it made Penny want him even more.

Penny expected him to drive that huge pecker into her fast and quick, but he didn't. It was what she wanted, but not what he wanted. She bit her lower lip as his huge hands began kneading and caressing her widespread thighs. She found herself spreading them even wider, hoping he would take her.

Amy began caressing her too. Her hands traveled along her arm, her side and the large breasts sitting high upon her rising and falling chest. She did this tenderly, knowing what Bert could do with that cock of his, hoping to calm her.

Bert whispered out to Penny, "Just like Amy, don't you dare close your eyes Penny. I wanna see you when I enter you, do you understand?"

Penny's mouth was gaping open as she sucked in all the air she could. She was trembling from the anticipation and she knew she should get to her feet and run away, but she didn't move. She kept her eyes locked on his. Her moans grew louder when Amy reached up and pulled the hair tie from her hair causing her blonde hair to float down around her head and created a tiny halo. She looked back to Bert and he grabbed hold of her wrists and tugged at them. He planted them high above her head, causing her heavy breasts to flatten out on her chest. He pushed them together and held them high in one hand. A high-pitched squeal left her throat as he kissed her hard and she raised her head to kiss him back with the same intensity.

Bert pressed his bulky body to hers and felt her air flow out of her body. He felt her rich thighs tighten around him and his stiff cock raked along her juicy pussy. He felt her arch up and his cock slid across her slick fat cuntlips.

Penny suddenly lost any ability to think rationally. She let out a loud moan and she sucked wildly at his tongue, her trembling thighs clamped down around his bulky body and she urged him to take her, enter her, and claim her as his own. She knew he wasn't handsome in the least, but with a cock like he had and the way he used it to his advantage, she couldn't care less if he looked like the elephant man, she wanted and needed what he had.

Bert chuckled, he was going to have this homecoming queen, but he was going to have her at his pace, not hers and he loved how it frustrated her. He felt her beginning to relax and let him have his way with her. His mouth skimmed across her skin and the heat he produced was thick especially where he left her skin glistening with the saliva from his lips and tongue.

Penny rolled her head from side to side, making an even hotter looking blonde with her hair all messy and sexy looking. She was gasping for air as she felt his bulky body pressing against her and she felt his thick, pulsating cock moving slightly against her thick, glistening cuntlips.

He knew he had her and could now do whatever he wished and knowing this, he shifted his weight just enough to allow the tip of his cock to enter her.

Penny's eyes slowly closed as she felt his incredible cock push aside her tight walls. The only saving factor was she was so wet and from her previous orgasm and how he played with her, she was able to accept him. She knew without a doubt it was the largest cock she ever had in her and it was just partway in. She knew from the sheer thickness, he was larger than Sheldon. She forced thoughts of cheating on Leonard away and knew she would have to speak to Amy afterwards. All thoughts of Leonard quickly dissipated as she felt him sinking deeper into her quaking pussy.

Bert, although he was a rock nerd, and had very little experience with women, he was a natural and he began moving in Penny. His rhythm was slow at first, and he felt her squeeze his shaft and release it as soon as humanly possible., He was a master of how to speed up, slow down and shift his angle of entry.

Regardless of how he was fucking her, Penny was already on the verge of an orgasm. She wiggled and moaned as she felt him sinking deeper and deeper in her cheating pussy. She reached up and wrapped her arms around his hairy shoulders, his neck and cupping the back of his head. She pulled his mouth down to hers. She darted her tongue deep into his mouth, but tore it away when she felt him push forward. She thought she had all of him in her, but she was wrong. A whimpering and a growl escaped her lips as she felt him bottom out.

Bert was playing with her. He mixed up his movements again, fast, slow, deeper, shallow and it was driving Penny mad. He felt her squirming beneath him and he dropped his head and captured one of her large, stiff nipples. He sucked hard and flicked it with his tongue and it was all she needed.

Penny wrapped her arms tighter around his head, crushing him to her aching tit. Her legs came up and kicked at his bulky frame and she screamed out as she came harder than ever before. She knew it wouldn't be the last time. She just began conniving how to get around Leonard and fuck Bert more, a lot more. She clawed at his back and humped violently against his shaft as she continued to bathe his cock with her juices. As she began to come down from her intense climax, she wondered how he had such staying power and hadn't cum yet. She knew he was close, he would slow down every once in a while and take a deep breath and then start again

Bert wanted to cum, but he wanted to see Penny come at least once more. He began again, all deep, even strokes, urging Penny higher, her entire body was trembling, on the brink of yet another orgasm. He knew she was trying to hold back, just as he was. He gave her a tiny wicked smile as he plowed into her harder and faster. He loved fucking her, just as much as he enjoyed fucking Amy.

Penny's mouth fell open and she let out a groan, "Oh fuck Bert, you win, you are one incredible fucker, I'm there!" She lost control of her legs and they fell lifelessly onto the damp sleeping bag. She felt him shift and scrape over and over again against her clit and she shot off like a rocket. She clutched at his head as he sucked viciously at her other tit. It was painfully exhilarating and she clutched at his cock as she bathed it once more with her slimy cunt juices.

Bert lost it, pulling his mouth from her tit, he pushed the two perfectly shaped tits together and his tongue flicked out, moving from one to the other as he began shooting copious amounts of his hot, potent cum deep into her overheated and overworked pussy.

Penny arched her back as she felt him shooting into her and it increased her orgasm and she felt it grow even stronger. She screamed out his name, "Oh Bert, so good, so fucking good!" She was amazed he picked up the pace, even though he was in the thoroughs of an orgasm, he continued to slam into her and it heightened her climax to places she never knew existed.

Bert slowly came to a halt. He leaned forward, resting on his elbows, not wanting to crush her. His cock had tiny aftershocks and pulsated in her cunt and he felt her quiver with each one.

Penny slowly opened her eyes and looked to her side and remembered they had an audience, Amy was blushing, her hand was dripping as she just pulled it out of her slippery pussy. Penny reached out her arm for her and she smiled when Amy came and snuggled beside the two sweat covered lovers. She had a wave of feelings rush over her as she saw the two of them looking at her. It was more out of love than lust, even though it was always impossible for Penny to distinguish the difference.

Amy was more than ready for another bout, but she was unsure of Bert was. Her hand drifted down between his thighs and she cradled his slime covered cock. A smiled crossed her lips as she felt it perk up as she continued to fondle it. She wanted to excite Bert so she leaned over and gave Penny a hot, wet kiss.