Big Bang Theory Season 10 Ep. 03-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leonard followed up, "YEAH!"

Later that evening Sheldon stood before Penny's old bed, "Which side of the bed would you prefer?"

She shrugged, "Doesn't matter to me, your choice."

"No, no, we're living together now, everything is equal. I know that I have a tendency to be controlling, so, I would rather you choose."

"Well, Sheldon, I really appreciate that, but these things mean more to you that they do to me, so, whatever you want."

"Well, clearly it's not whatever I want because what I want is for you to make this decision and you refuse to do that."

She threw up her hands, "Sheldon, just pick a side."

"Fine!" He tried both sides, but wasn't sure yet. He decided on the side away from the bathroom.

He was in his pajamas when Amy came out in her flannel nightgown. She closed off the light and crawled into bed beside him. She turned to him, "Comfy?"

He looked down, "Oh, I'm just happy I don't know what this memory foam mattress remembers."

"Sheldon, I know we took coitus off the table, but I was wondering how you feel about other forms of intimacy, such as snuggling and oral stimulation? We are both grown adults, we've been far more intimate than this. If you don't wanna snuggle, fine!"

He stammered and threw back the covers and struggled out of his pajama bottoms, "Okay, I am sorry, have your way with me."

Her jaw dropped and suddenly flashback of Bert and his huge cock stuck in her head. She knew the best way to chase that image away was to push it out of her head and the best way was to try out Sheldon's cock. She leaned over and ran her tongue around the stiffening shaft. She smiled when she saw how it grew hard. Her tongue stabbed at the pee hole and was rewarded with a pearly drop of his pre-cum. She knew, even though he wasn't into it, his body told her something else. She closed her lips around the fat head and sucked hard. Her cheeks hallowed out as she sucked and released, over and over again.

Sheldon liked what she was doing and his hands drifted to her long silky hair. Even though there was no need, he guided her head up and down. He released a moan when her head dipped down and sucked at his balls. She licked at them as her hand stroked him harder and faster, "Okay, I was wrong, get out of that nightgown and let me do the same to you."

In a flash, Amy crossed her arms and drew the loose fitted nightgown over her head and tossed it aside. She spun around and waited till Sheldon was flat on his back. She swung a leg over his shoulders and scooting back, she lowered her moist pussy to his mouth. She immediately swallowed up half of his cock and she no longer thought about Bert. She ground her pussy to his face and knew she made the right choice of moving in with him.

Sheldon kissed the patch directly above her clit and felt her shiver and heard Amy moan around his cock. He settled between her quivering legs as his tongue explored her most sensitive regions. He wouldn't release her until he felt her unraveling after each swipe of his tongue. He brought her closer and closer to the edge until she squeezed her thighs tight around his head. She ripped her mouth off his cock and screamed out, "Oh fuck Sheldon, lick my cunt, I'm cumming." He added his fingers stroking, rubbing and claiming what was now his.

Amy wrapped her fingers tighter around his cock and stroked it. As she felt her orgasm taking over her body, she stroked him faster and harder. She smiled around his cock when she heard him release a loud grunt.

Sheldon managed to break free from her legs and rolled her over onto her back. He grabbed hold of her wrists and holding them above her head, he lunged forward, sinking his cock into her juicy, freshly cum saturated pussy. He felt her tense up as he slid in deeper.

Amy clung to him as he started moving, wrapping her arms around his back and her legs clamped down around his hips. When he picked up the pace, she released her hold on his upper body and her arms fell to the mattress. She threw her head back, moaning as his cock plowed into her deep, just like Bert recently did. She trembled as he brushed against her sweet spot over and over again. She arched her back and screamed out as she came again. She pulled him down to her and kissed him passionately. She ripped her mouth from his, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming again, fuck me, fuck me harder and cum in my pussy, Sheldon!"

He picked up the pace and did just as she requested. He broke free from her grasp and pushed her legs back and slammed into her deep as he could. He drove in once more and held it there. "Here it come Amy, take my semen in your vagina!"

Amy pulled him down and hugged him as they both continued to tremble and cling to each other as they finally came down from their mutual orgasm. She snuggled up against him and kissed him, "Mmmm, just like I asked about earlier. Nice to see I can get my way sometimes."

He fell back and wiggled his ass into mattress, "Maybe we're possessed by everything Penny did in this bed. She's turned us into raving sex fiends!"

She snuggled closer, "I can live with that. I hope they didn't hear us across the hall."

Sheldon scoffed, "I believe everyone in the apartment complex heard you."

While this was happening, across the hall Leonard checked his watch, "That's it, it's Sheldon's bedtime. He is in for the night."

Penny was sitting crossed leg on the sofa. She was wearing a grey farmer's overalls and a tiny top under it. She tossed a paper she was reading on the table, "Wow, I cannot believe we are along in our own apartment."

"This is weird. This must be how parents feel when their kid goes off to college."

She stared up at him with those gorgeous green eyes and in a sly voice she blurted out, "So, what do you wanna do?"

He put his water bottle down on the table and began taking off his shirt, "I know exactly what we are gonna do."

She closed her eyes, "Really, you're a genius and that's the first thing you come up with?"

He threw up his hands, "Hey, Sheldon's not here, so we are going to put on music and dance in our underwear."

"Ugh! Can we just have sex?"

"Oh, don't worry, once you see my sweet moves, and my genitals, sex is inevitable." He put on a song by Chuck Berry and stripped down to his shorts. He began dancing, shaking his goodies at her.

She watched, "Inevitable, you say?"

He shoved his shorts down and was now naked, "I'll let my hips and a couple other things do the talking."

The next song came on and Penny joined in and before long she was in her t-shirt and panties. She swayed and shook as she came closer and closer to Leonard. "Wow, where did you learn these moves?" She tore off her t-shirt and jumped up and down and her heavy bare breasts bounced up and down before him.

Leonard turned off the stereo and pulled her to the sofa, "Let's fuck in Sheldon's spot!"

She pushed off her panties and knelt before him. She was kissing her way up his legs when all of a sudden they both heard a scream come from her old apartment, it was Amy's voice, "Oh fuck Sheldon, lick my cunt, I'm cumming." Penny looked up at Leonard and giggled, "Go Sheldon!" She grabbed hold of his cock and licked it from base to the tip. She hovered over the large red head and stared up at him. Her tongue darted out and licked lazily around the head. Her lips parted more and she enveloped the entire head and slowly sank downward. She thought of what she did with Bert and felt bad. She knelt up more and pressing her head downward, she took his entire length into her mouth. Her tongue darted out and flicked at his nut sack.

Leonard watched as her unruly blonde hair floated around his legs and belly. He ran his hands through it as he watched her suck his entire length into her mouth. He let out a gasp as she pulled back slightly and began bobbing up and down at a furious pace.

Penny pulled off his cock and knelt back on her haunches and smiled up at him, "Leonard, I want you to stand up and fuck my mouth. I want to remember the first night in our own, empty apartment, just you and me."

He did as she asked and pushed her hands down and tipping her head back, he shoved his cock into her mouth. He heard her gasp and gurgle as he began thrusting his hips back and forth. Saliva was dripping down her chin and onto her large swaying tits. He combed his fingers through her hair and let out a gasp, "Oh my God, Penny, I love you more than you'll ever know."

She felt even worse after hearing him say that and she pulled back and pushed him back onto the sofa, in Sheldon's spot. She climbed to her feet and spread her long tan legs and crawled up hovering over him. She grabbed hold of his cock and stopped dead.

From the apartment across the hall they heard Amy yell out again, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming again, fuck me, fuck me harder and cum in my pussy, Sheldon!" Penny looked at Leonard and was stunned.

Leonard grabbed Penny by the hips and positioned her directly over his cock and was ready to lower her when they heard Sheldon yell out, "Here it come Amy, take my semen in your vagina!" He stared up at her, "Looks like they beat us to the punch." He let out a gasp as he watched and felt Penny's slick, fat cuntlips encircle his cock and watched it disappear into her lush body. He pulled her closer to her and began ravishing her tits. He sucked on one and teased the other. He switched off and paid homage to the other one. All along he was thrusting up into Penny as she rode him like the last round-up.

Penny was getting louder and louder and she tossed her hair around as she bounced up and down and then began grinding her aching clit against his cock. Leonard shifted in Sheldon's spot and repeatedly brushed against her G-spot. She was almost there and wanted to remember this night as the first fuck all alone. She screamed out and started cumming.

Leonard felt her pussy walls tighten around his cock and he lost it too. He clutched at her ass and continued to drive up into her, "Here it comes Penny. Take my cum in your gorgeous pussy of yours."

She slumped against him as she felt him filling her with his cream. She wrapped her arms around him and rained kisses all over his face and neck. They stayed that way for several minutes.

All of a sudden the door flew open and Sheldon, followed by Amy stood in the doorway. Sheldon's jaw dropped, "What are you doing in my spot? You can't be doing that there!"

Penny lazily raised her head and grinned back at him, "Listen Sheldon, if you can bang Amy in my bed, I can ride Leonard in your spot, not get out of here and I'm changing the locks."

He threw up his arms, 'What is the use, you didn't lock the door anyways."

She threw a pillow at him and he slammed the door shut.

Penny turned back to Leonard, "Wanna try again in Amy's spot?"

He stared at her, "She sits in several different spots."

She giggled, "Exactly!"

The next morning Amy came over for coffee and Penny poured them both a cup. They were in their bathrobes. Amy looked exhausted, "I'm so sore, I don't think I slept two minutes last night."

Penny gave her a sly smile, "Yeah, I know, we heard, you doggggg you! Yeah, get it, girl!"

"How about you? We were dozing off when we heard you yell out. So tell me how was it in Sheldon's spot?"

Just then Leonard came out of the bedroom holding his back, "I feel like I pulled something, why didn't you tell me to stop?"

Penny looked back at Amy, "Okay, so we both had a lot of fun, only forty-four more days."

That same evening, Penny and Leonard were alone watching TV on the sofa. She was baffled, "Okay, which one is Mr. Robot?"

His hand was on her knee, sliding it up and down, "I'll give you a hint, we're watching "Daredevil."

All of a sudden Sheldon and Amy came barging in and Sheldon yelled out, "Will you two please inform Amy how much you enjoy adhering to a strict bathroom schedule?"

Penny yelled out, "CAN'T" Followed by Leonard, "WON"T!"

Amy threw up her hands, "I told you, you can't regulate every aspect of our lives."

Sheldon disagreed, "I can if you'd just roll over and accept your fate!"

She looked to Leonard and Penny, "I'm sorry for bring this over here."

Penny looked up at her, "Believe me; we know what you're going through."

Leonard added, "And I think the most helpful thing we can tell you is, no backsies."

Amy walked over to him, "Sheldon, I understand that you like things a certain way and I'm willing to make some concessions, but you have to be open to compromise."

Penny blurted out, "She's right, that's reasonable."

Sheldon turned to Penny, "Oh! Look who's in favor of compromise, the woman who married Leonard Hofstadter."

Leonard fired back, "Hey, she didn't compromise, she settled, there's a difference."

Penny nodded, "Yeah, you tell 'em babe!"

The whole argument went on because of Amy wanting to share the toothbrush holder in their bathroom.

After all the arguing, Sheldon gave in and decided to share the toothbrush holder with Amy

More to come!