Big Bang Theory Season 10 Ep. 03-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny was exhausted, but didn't stop Amy. She ran her fingers through Amy's silky hair as she closed her eyes. She felt Amy move downward, her feathery kisses moved to her nipples. She felt Amy's hair float across her still electrified body. She suddenly was abandoned and opening her eyes, she saw she had moved down to Bert's cock.

Amy was stroking Bert's cock; it had enough lubrication on it to allow her to slide up and down easily. She looked up at Penny and saw she was getting her second wind and she urged her to assist her.

Penny's hand joined Amy's and the two of them were pumping his suddenly rejuvenated cock. She reveled in the thought of having it in her again.

Bert was stiff as could be once again and was ready for more. He chuckled as he watched Amy roll her lush body over them and suddenly she was on the other side of him. He was the meat in the female bread sandwich. He leaned back as he watched Amy scoot down and leaning over; her tongue whipped out and began bathing the tip of his slimy cock.

Penny let out a gasp as she felt Amy's tongue lick at her fingers as she continued to stroke him. She leaned over and gently licked at his stiff nipples and she took a deep breath as she felt his hands clutch at her tousled hair.

Amy continued to kiss and lick his shaft and moving to the tip, both her and Penny continued to stroke his fat cock. She was poised over the fat head and she opened wide and sucked him deep until her lips came in contact with Penny's fingers. She groaned out as Bert ran his hand down Amy's lush body and finding his way in-between her legs, he shoved a finger deep into her juicy, tight hole.

Even though she was just had the orgasm of her life, she felt left alone. She saw what Bert was doing to Amy and she shifted her weight and snuggled closer to Bert.

He saw what she was doing and he swung his other arm over to her and he began giving her the same treatment he was giving Amy. He slowed as she held her breath. They both looked down and saw Amy's long hair covering his lower body.

Amy's mouth had enveloped more of his cock as she pushed at Penny's fist, urging her lower on his shaft. She stopped briefly and looked up and locked eyes with Penny.

Penny knew that look and she slipped down and joined her at the juncture of Bert's thighs. She ran her fingers through Amy's hair and urging her off of Bert's cock, she turned her face towards her and she gave her the most passionate kiss she could muster.

Bert let out a long, low groan as he watched the blonde and brunette kissing like two long lost lovers. He was in heaven as he saw their tongues darting out and mixing it up outside of their mouths. He picked up the pace, finger-fucking them both at an amazing pace.

Penny was still sore from the intense fucking she received and tearing her mouth from Amy's, she dipped downward and began lapping and sucking at his balls. She tasted her own juices from earlier and she lapped them up like mother's milk. She was soon attacked again and she was getting wetter and wetter from his fingers.

The sound of both cunts being fingered and their heavy breathing filled the room and suddenly Amy tore her mouth from his cock as she screamed out, "Oh fuck, Bert, I'm cumming, don't stop; keep on fucking my cunt!"

Penny shifted and she took over sucking on Bert's cock, it was her first chance at it and she was going to make the best of it. She used all of her talents to tease him, just the way he teased her earlier. She had him arching his ass off the sleeping bag and she knew she had him on the brink of an orgasm.

Bert rose up onto his elbows and watched as most of his cock slipped into her mouth and throat, "Oh Penny, you have to stop or I'm gonna cum." He wasn't ready to cum just yet and he reached down and fisting her hair, he pulled hard and in doing so, she had to release his cock.

Amy saw the opportunity and she attacked him once again, she was flat on her belly and slid upward and began sucking his balls and stroking him hard with her hand. She moved higher and began taking as much of his cock into her mouth as she could. She doubled her efforts and she too had him now on the brink of cumming.

Bert was too far gone and he released Penny's head, knowing he was finished. He fell back and felt them both attacking his cock and he clutched hard at the sleeping bag and arched his back. He growled out, "Oh you two are incredible, I've never cum...Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" He couldn't finish his sentence as he started cumming. It was like a volcano erupting. It shot up and stung both Penny and Amy's faces.

The two of them were ready for what was to come, but the blast was so hard, it stung them, but they stood their ground and aimed his spouting cock from one face to the other. Penny fondled his nuts, trying to coax more out as Amy stroked him from the root upward. The two of them were covered in his cum and after he fell lifelessly to the sleeping bag, they turned their efforts to one another and licked, and kissed away all he gave them.

After what seemed like an eternity, the two of them managed to crawl to their feet and hand in hand made their way to his bathroom to shower and freshen up. By the time they finished, Bert was dressed and looked fresh as a daisy. He chuckled, "I used the kitchen sink to clean up. I'll shower after the two of you leave."

Penny moved over to him and wrapped her arms around his neck, "Whoever thought a man like you could ever satisfy two women like us. It was amazing and I can't wait till your next party."

He cupped her ass in those jeans and patted her lightly, "Next time Penny; I want this gorgeous ass of yours." He looked to Amy, "Don't look left out Amy, I want yours too, I'll have to devise a contest to see who get it first."

Penny scoffed, "Just don't make it a contest about science shit; make it so either of us can win."

The three of them stood by the door trying to figure out a way to leave. Finally Amy hugged Bert and he hugged her back. She chuckled out of nervousness and said, "Thank you so much Bert, this was great."

He gave her a sly smile, "My pleasure, and may I say again, definitely, my pleasure. Would either of you wanna take home a two-gallon tub of potato salad?"

Amy looked to Penny, "I think we're good."

Penny rolled her eyes, "Mmmm!"

"Okay, well, thanks for coming by and for cumming and making me cum."

Penny put up her hand, "We get it Bert, you came, I came, and so did Amy, many, many times."

He chuckled, "You know, you two are nice people."

Penny pointed to him, "Well, so are you Bert. If fact, you know what? We will never take you for "granite." She pointed to him giggling, "Did you get that? Granite? It's a little geology joke." She laughed out loud."

He starred starry eyed at her, "You need to leave, I'm in love with both of you now. If you don't leave, I just may pull you both back in here and take you to my bed. You thought I was good on the sleeping blanket."

They both wanted to take him up on his offer, but couldn't chance it. They both turned and yelled out, "Okay, bye!"

As they headed to the car Penny turned to Amy, "You have to promise me you will not tell Leonard about what happened here today."

Are you kidding, if Sheldon found out I spent the day fucking a geologist, he'd never speak to me again."

Penny chuckled, "Yeah, I know what you mean, but whoever though a guy like that, could turn into a stud that not only satisfied you, but me too. I'm telling you, if you say anything to either of them, I'll be out of three relationships."

Amy was confused, "How three?"

First, Leonard would leave me. Sheldon would do the same seeing the two of us spent the day fucking a geologist and third, I'd never speak to you again and our bestie relationship would be doomed."

Amy nodded, "My lips are sealed, well until the next time Bert whips out that magnificent cock of his."

Back in Bernadette's bedroom, she moaned in her sleep as Raj's hand trailed down her rounded belly and lightly, very lightly over her sticky pussy. His fingers ran up and down her sides, caressing but not stimulating the areas she needed attention. She wiggled, trying to rub against his fingers, but they skipped away in her frustration.

She finally woke up completely and turning her head she stared into Raj's dark eyes, "Come in Raj, stop teasing and take care of me or get the fuck out of here."

He chuckled and using his hands, pushed at her slightly parted legs, "Okay Bernadette spread them or I'm leaving." She did as he demanded and his fingers dipped into her moisture. She was still wet from their earlier connection. He circled her bud, but she needed a lot more pressure to dull the ache she felt between her legs. He tapped her on her thigh, "Lift your leg Bernadette if you want me to take care of you properly."

She immediately did and tossed it over his; opening herself for his much needed assault.

Raj was more than ready to fill her up again, but he was in the mood for a little foreplay first. He slipped down and began raining wet kisses over her leg that was up in the air. He attacked her gorgeous ass and slipped a finger into her puckered hole.

Bernie let out a loud grunt and pushed back against his invading finger. He lowered his head and inhaled the musky scent of their mixed orgasm from earlier, but he wasn't proud. He dipped his head and licked her from the finger buried in her ass, upward till he closed his lips around her now, erect clit. He swiped his tongue up and down and found her more than ready for his cock. He wanted to lick her more, but Bernadette was insistent.

"Get your butt in gear Raj, Mommy needs a fucking and you're the only cock in the vicinity, now fuck me or I'm going to take a long shower...ALONE!"

He pushed her up the bed until he was seeded between her widespread legs. He gripped his stiff, dark cock and positioned it at the entrance to her pretty pink pussy. He looked down at her, "Even when you're being a bitch, you're gorgeous."

She smiled up at him and for a moment, she liked what she heard, "Okay Indian Boy, fuck me!"

He let out a grunt and suddenly it was work and not playtime. He thrust his hips forward and sunk deep into her receptive little body.

Bernadette arched her back and let out a loud whimper. She loved he was finally in her and her legs came up and wrapped around him and tightened her hold, "Jam it in there Raj, none of this gentle crap, fuck me hard!"

"Hold on Bernie, here it comes." He was bound and determined to make her cry "Uncle." He rose up on the balls of his feet and began plowing in and out of her as hard and as fast as he could.

Bernadette loved it, she was already on the verge of an orgasm she desperately wanted and needed. Her legs dropped off of his bulky body and planting her feet flat and firmly on the mattress, she pushed off, meeting each and every thrust he made with ones of her own. She screamed out when he dipped his head and closed around one of her large, fat nipples. She felt him bite down and the pain mixed with the pleasure and it made her even hotter for his creamy load.

Raj slowly just a bit, but began shifting his angle of penetration and each and every thrust scraped perfectly against her G-spot and it was all she needed.

Bernie wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him off her tits and yanking on him, she pressed her lips against his. Her tongue dueled with his and she was gasping for air. Wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her tiny body and exploded between her legs. She screamed out as she started cumming. She clung to him as she felt him swell in her and she slapped his ass and shoved a tiny finger up his butt.

Raj wanted it to last longer, but feeling her milk his cock was incredible, but when she shoved a finger up his ass, he lost it and filled her once again with his creamy, potent cum. He made no moved to withdraw, he knew she couldn't get any more pregnant than she was already. He clung to her as they both continued to quiver and shake as they slowly settled down from an afternoon she needed so badly, especially after Howard's been gone so much working on the project for the Air Force.

At the lab, they finally realized there was no way they were going to be able to complete the project in the two month timeframe Sheldon promised the Air Force. They went to the base and gave the Major the bad news. They asked for an extension, telling him they were going to need two years.

He shrugged and nodded, "Okay, what, do you think any of the contractors ever meet their deadlines?"

The following week, Amy was without an apartment. The water pipes broke and she was going to be without a place to live for several weeks.

Penny looked to Amy, "Well, if you need someplace to crash, you can stay with us."

She was suddenly excited, "Really?"

"Of course, you can stay in Leonard's room and we'll stay at my place."

"You sure that's not an inconvenience?"

"No, not at all."

Leonard added, "And we live with Sheldon, so the word inconvenience has really lost all meaning."

Amy was loving this all of a sudden, "So, technically I'd be moving in with my boyfriend?"

Penny chuckled, "I guess so, and I finally get to live alone with my husband."

Amy giggled, "Oh, my, this is a big step."

Leonard grinned at her, "Mmmm-hmm, for two of us, it's in the right direction."

Penny opened the door and the three of them walked in and stood there grinning wildly at Sheldon.

He turned and looked at them from his desk, "Why are you all smiling like crazy people?"

They told him and he wasn't very happy. He stood over Leonard and Amy as they unpacked their carry-out box of food, "Cohabitation with my girlfriend? That's a great deal to process."

Leonard replied, "It's only for five weeks."

Penny added, "Yeah, and we'll be right across the hall."

Amy was getting anxious, "What do you think?"

He shrugged, "I don't know, what if living together kills the romance?"

Penny rolled her eyes, "Okay, you guys had sex one whole time. Nothing can put out a fire like that."

"Yeah, but what happens when we each get a peek behind the curtain? I mean, she ...She's never ever seen me unshaven!"

Amy was unraveling, "Sheldon, I understand your apprehension, but let me appeal to the scientist in you. Given the five-week end date, isn't it the perfect opportunity to consider this an experiment and collect data on our compatibility?"

He rolled his eyes, "Don't try luring me in with sexy talk."

Leonard tried it another way, "Okay, Star Trek, the original series, the Enterprise was on a five year mission to explore new worlds. Think of this as your personal five-week mission to do the same."

Sheldon turned to Amy, "Well, if you want to lure me in with sexy talk, that's how you do it."

Leonard turned to Penny and gave her a smug look. She gave him a disgusted look, "Don't be proud of that."

Amy scooted closed to Sheldon, "So, is that a yes?"

"Not yet. I...How will I learn if I'm comfortable living with Amy, or just comfortable because I'm in my own apartment?" You know, if this experiment is going to be valid, I suggest a neutral environment."

Penny scoffed "Well, where would you go? Okay, why don't you guys stay across the hall and we will live here?"

He thought about it a moment, "Interesting, if my official residence were across the hall, I wonder if I'd need to knock every time I came over here."

Leonard had the perfect reply, "That's a good question, Maybe just don't come over."

Amy whispered, "Sheldon, what do you think?"

He exhaled and nodded, "Very well, I'm on board."

She was giddy, "Seriously?"

"Yes, I accept this five-week mission to share a living space with my girlfriend."

She scooted closer and hugged him, "This is so exciting."

He scoffed, "Well, now don't be surprised if like Star Trek, it's canceled in three."

Sheldon went over to Penny's apartment to take a look at what he had to live with.

Penny came over to the sofa with two mugs of tea, "You know, I'm very proud of you for trying to live with Amy."

He took his mug, "Oh, thank you. Of course, the ideal way to conduct this experiment would be with four pairs of identical Sheldons and Amys. You know, one pair that was neither dating nor living together, one pair that was dating, but not living together, one pair that was living together but not dating, and then, of course one pair that was living together and dating. Although, with that many Sheldons it'd be such a party we'd never get anything done."

Penny rolled her eyes, "That was a cute story. So, um...What did you wanna ask me?"

"Well, you've lived with your significant other for some time. I would like this experiment to go well. Are there any insights you can share?"

"Mmmm, well the biggie is, if she has an insane roommate, kick him out as soon as possible."

He shook his head, "You know, Leonard and I were very happy before you came along."

She grinned at him and raised her eyebrows. "I know it sounds like a cliché', but compromise is key. Do little things like bring her a cup of coffee in bed. You're gonna be seeing each other a lot, so respect each other's personal space."

Over at Leonard's apartment, he was there with Amy and she had concerns, "You've been roommates with Sheldon forever. Do you have any advice?"

He thought for a few moments, "I'm trying to think of an answer that won't stop you from doing this. Never leave a belt on the floor. At night, they look like snakes. Keep M&M's in your pocket in case you have to wait in a long line. He startles easily. So please, no flash photography"

Later Sheldon was packing up his clothes and Amy was sitting on his bed, "Listen, you and I are going to be sharing a bed. You know, this is uncharted territory for both of us. How are you feeling about that?"

He let out a sigh, "Excited, concerned, a little scared, all the same emotions I feel in line at Space Mountain."

She was nervous, "Well, if you're nervous about the sleeping arrangements, maybe we should talk about it." She patted the bed beside her.

He looked and came around to sit down, "Okay...Talk!"

She took a deep breath, "Well, I imagine one of your concerns might be coital expectations"

"Wow, no foreplay or anything, just right to it."

"Look, I know this experiment is a big step outside of your comfort zone. So, why don't we take being physical off the table, and maybe later on, once we're more settled in, we can revisit it."

He stared at her, "You're really okay with that?"

"I've never lived with someone, either. This is a lot for me, too."

He sighed again, "This is such a relief. I mean, honestly, if it didn't get you all worked up, I'd kiss you right now."

Later the four of them were out in the hall and Penny handed Amy the key to her apartment.

Sheldon turned to Leonard, "Enjoy having the place to yourselves."

Leonard scoffed, "You enjoy your mission to boldly go where no man has gone before.

Sheldon chuckled, "It's Penny's bedroom, plenty of men have gone there before."

She gave him a dirty look, "Now, now, there's no need to make this emotional."

Amy looked to Sheldon, "Shall we?"

He shrugged, "I guess this is it."

Leonard nodded, "You guys have fun"

Sheldon tried to prolong the inevitable, "You too." He turned back to them, "Oh, don't forget! Tuesday, the air filters need to be changed."

Penny raised her hand, "Yeah, you wrote it on my hand."

He finally stepped into the apartment as Penny and Leonard told them goodnight. Sheldon closed the door behind him.

Amy looked back, "That's it, for the next five weeks we are officially living together."

He gripped his laundry basket, "I guess the experiment begins."

Out in the hall Penny yells out, "Whoo-hoo! We did it!"