Big Bang Theory Season 10 Ep. 14-19

Story Info
Raj & Howard in orgy, Penny returns to her slutty ways/more.
14.3k words
4.37
15k
20
1

Part 100 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Raj was having trouble keeping a girlfriend so Howard and Raj came up with a plan to figure out why. Raj contacted all of his ex-girlfriends to assemble at his apartment to delve into why they dumped him. There were Lucy (Kate Micucci), Emily (Katie Leclerc) the deaf redhead, Emily Sweeney, the macabre redhead (Laura Spencer) and Claire (Alessandra Torresani) the bartender.

Once he had them all seated in his apartment, He stood before them, "Okay, first off I want to thank you all so much for coming." He turned to Howard, "Howard is here to interpret for Emily and to take notes."

She turned to Howard and made a bunch of signs; Howard signed back and said out loud, "No, he doesn't think it's stupid."

Raj sat down and looked to her, "Heads up, both of you are named Emily and both are redheads. I will refer to you as Emily and her as Sweeney, that is her last name, I never, ever found out your last name. Okay, let's get started. Why don't we go around the room, say your name and why you broke up with me?" He looked to Lucy, "Wanna kick it off?"

She nodded, "Okay, Um...I'm Lucy and I broke up with Raj because I have severe social anxiety, and he kept trying to force me into uncomfortable situations."

Howard wrote it down and chuckled, "Like this one?"

She nodded, "Yeah!"

Raj looked to Claire, "Next?"

"Okay, I'm Claire, and I guess I broke up with you because you were just really needy. Also, you know, you were incredibly vain, like, all the time you spend shaping your eyebrows--"

Raj cut her off, "Okay, new rule, everybody only gets one." He looked to Sweeney, "Next?"

She had her arms crossed, "I'm not sure I'm comfortable sharing details about our relationship in front of Howard. "Well, whenever you and I were in bed, you were obsessed with counting and to tell you the truth, you broke up with me. After that, I found out I'm really into women and not men."

"I'll take you back, if you'll have me." She chuckled, "Did you not hear me; I'm into women now."

Claire turned to her, "Very weird, after I broke up with Raj, I met a few women at the bar and found out I'm into women now too."

Raj cleared his throat, "Okay enough about that, how about Emily?"

She began signing and Howard translated, "I thought you were great but, oh, my God, you were so dominated by your parents."

Sweeney chimed in, "Yeah, that used to drive me nuts. He's kind of a mama's boy."

Claire chuckled, "Kind of?"

Raj cut in, "Okay, that's enough."

Claire tapped Howard on the shoulder and began signing again. Howard translated, "You thought I was into you because of your money, but that was only part of it. I found a rich widow after breaking up with you and we live together now. She's very understanding and I'm free to see other women I find attractive."

Lucy cut in, "Can I say something? Going out with Raj was one of the best things that ever happened to me."

He blurted out, "Yes, I'll take you back."

She shook her head, "Let me finish. It's like I needed to go through that experience to know what exactly I don't want in a man."

He stared at her, "Well, that's hard to hear, but I'll still take you back."

Sweeney chimed in, "You know, the same thing happened to me. After I broke up with Raj, I met Geraldine who's just amazing. I found out I'm really into women.

Raj stared at them all, "Wait, so, did all of you go and turn to women after relationships with me?"

Lucy chuckled, "Oh, yeah and Sweeney replied, "Without question." Claire smiled, "A little before, actually."

Raj was shocked, "Okay, maybe we should just end this."

Howard stopped them, "Well, hang on, I just want to point out to everyone here, this is a man who is going to great lengths to better himself. Even at the risk of being humiliated. And I, for one, think that's very brave." He patted Raj on the shoulder. "Sorry to say Raj, it seems after you date women, they all want to leave men behind and only be with women."

Raj smiled at him, "Thank you, Howard, you didn't have to point that last part out though."

Sweeney chucked, "Honestly, I'm surprised you two didn't wind up together."

Howard grinned at her, "Well, like you gals, he might just turn me to women like you, liking men instead. So what is it like to make-out with another woman?"

Sweeney turned to Emily and swept her red hair from her shoulder, "Sit back and watch, I wouldn't mind tasting this lovely lady beside me." She ran her hand down across Emily's breasts. She turned Emily towards her and her lips press deeply against Claire's. She turned and gave Claire the same treatment. Sweeney split her attention back and forth between the red head and the platinum blonde.

Lucy watched in awe, wondering how she could get into this threesome and make it a foursome.

Howard and Raj sat back and stared at the women Raj had turned into raving lesbians.

Sweeny took the initiative tugging and pulling at the clothes of both Claire and Emily and soon had their tops off. Claire wasn't wearing a bra and she stared at Sweeney as she removed Emily's bra, leaving them both naked from the waist up.

Claire closed the space between her and Sweeney and looked on as Sweeney's hands moved to the waistband of Emily's slacks.

Lucy knew exactly how to get into the mix. She tore off her sweater and she too wasn't wearing a bra. Her pert breasts stood high and firm on her petite body. She skimmed out of her pants and panties and reaching for her large bag, she pulled a large strap-on out of it. She secured it around her waist and moved over and stood before Sweeney, "What do you think of this one?"

Sweeney let out a squeal and wrapping her hands around it; stroked it, just like it was on a man.

Claire looked to Lucy, "You wouldn't have another one of those available for me too?"

Lucy giggled, "Who knows, you just may be in luck. Before coming here, I was shopping at the store and happened to pick up a couple. One is brand-new, so please, be my guest."

Claire found it and stripping off her slacks, she strapped it on and she moved over to Emily.

Emily had removed her slacks and panties and now the four of them were all naked, Lucy and Claire were strapped in and they turned to Sweeney and Emily.

Sweeney dropped down to her knees between Claire and Lucy and as she stroked one of the strap-on cocks, she closed her lips around the other one. She was like a woman possessed and she moved from one to the other.

Raj and Howard were getting turned on like never before. They were deep in the middle of a lesbian orgy and they shifted around and finally, unable to keep still, they stripped and sat there slowly stroking their cock.

Emily was trying to get in the middle of the lesbian threesome, but she was shut out. She turned and grinned at Howard and was rather impressed by the size of his length. She slipped to the floor and crawled over to him on her hands and knees. Placing her hands on his knees, she pushed them apart and licked and nipped her way up his pasty thighs. She reached his cock and slapping his hand away; she grinned up at him and signed.

He chuckled, "Is that a trick question? Of course you can suck it."

Emily opened her mouth and slowly closed her lips around the large helmeted head. She sank downward and before long, her lips were pressed against his nut sack. She worked her lips down even more and she was an expert. She closed her lips around one nut and with his cock buried deep in her throat; she sucked wildly at one of his nuts. Her tongue darted out and licked at its twin. With a loud gasp, she pulled back, allowing his entire cock to pop out of her mouth. It was completely saturated in her saliva. She used her slim fingers to close around it as she stroked it vigorously.

Lucy and Claire pulled back from Sweeney and began stripping her. They had a tough time removing her knee-hi boots, but once they got them off, her pants and panties were stripped off easily.

Claire grabbed hold of Sweeny and pulled her down to the sofa. She had her kneel on the cushion and lean over the back of the couch.

Lucy moved around to the back of the couch and grabbing hold of Sweeny's long red hair; she gathered it up in her hands and guided her mouth to Lucy's huge strap on.

Sweeney gobbled it up, but she let out a shriek when she felt her cunt being filled.

Claire positioned herself behind Sweeney and gripping her lush hips, she shoved her strap-on deep into Sweeney's cunt with one savage thrust.

Sweeney was in blissful heaven. She had one lovely lady fucking her mouth, while another was driving her cock in her quaking pussy.

Emily turned and looked to Claire and signed to Howard.

Howard got Claire's attention, "Emily wants some of that later, if you don't mind?"

Claire chucked, "I'd love to try out another red head, but she looks a little preoccupied with a real cock for the time being." She resumed driving her dildo in and out of Sweeney and the butt of the dildo was constantly scraping against her clit, bringing her closer and closer to an orgasm she sorely needed.

Raj was done being the whipping post of everyone today and he kicked aside his jockey shorts and slipped to the floor behind Emily. He grabbed hold of her trim hips and slapping her tight ass a couple times; he reared back and shoved his cock deep into Emily's pussy.

Emily threw her head back and growled out. She pushed back against Raj's fat cock and she gobbled up Howard's cock once again.

Lucy watched in awe as Sweeney sucked her dildo, but was more interested in what Emily was getting there from Raj and Howard. She suddenly was rethinking her choice of women instead of men.

Claire was on the verge of an orgasm and she tore her mouth from Howard's cock, she threw her head back and grunted several times and clutched at Howard thighs as she came hard. She slumped against him as she wiggled her ass.

Raj knew she had just cum hard and he slowed so she could regain some of her strength.

Claire was still driving her cock in and out of Sweeney, but she saw how Emily reacted to Raj. She didn't slow at all, but turned to look at Raj, "If you still have something left in there, I wouldn't mind having a go at it?"

Lucy giggled and looked to Howard, "How about you Howard, I can see you still have a little starch left in that cock of yours. Wanna dip it in a tiny, petite lesbian?"

Emily moved back allowing Howard to run over behind Lucy. While Lucy continued to shove her cock into Sweeney's mouth, she leaned over further allowing Howard to shove his saliva covered cock into Lucy's slick, hot pussy.

Sweeney wanted something more than a fake cock to play with and she urged Emily to come over to the sofa. She guided her to the cushion and she spread Emily's legs out wide. She shifted and Claire followed, but in doing so, Raj's cock popped out of her.

Emily scooted back to the arm of the sofa and planting her one foot on the floor and the other on the back on the sofa; she grabbed Sweeney and guided her to her freshly fucked pussy.

Sweeney lapped at all the juices Raj had caused by the fucking he gave her earlier.

Claire nudged Emily further on the sofa and she clawed at Sweeney's ass as she reinserted her dildo in Sweeney's lush pussy.

Raj was standing at the side of his couch and grabbing Claire's hips, he tightened his grip and shoved inward. His cock easily slipped back into her juicy pussy and the four of them were locked together on a mass of cocks and pussies.

Howard wrapped his arms around Lucy's waist and lifting her, he turned to the other four, "I don't know about you four, but Lucy and I are taking this to the bedroom where there is a lot more space and where we can be a lot more comfortable." He signed it to Emily and she nodded.

Emily tapped Sweeney on the shoulder and motioned to go follow Howard. Emily struggled to her feet and raced after Howard and Lucy.

Raj slipped out of Claire and grabbing her arm; pulled her out of Sweeney and the three of them followed.

They piled on the bed and Sweeney pushed Raj onto the bed. She climbed up between his legs and swallowed up his cum coated cock, "Mmmm, I just love tasting pussy on a cock." She began bobbing up and down on his cock.

Lucy shifted away from Howard and she shoved her strap-on deep into Sweeney's cunt in one swift motion.

Claire and Emily were locked in a heated sixty-nine, while Claire licked at Emily's sweet pussy; Emily sucked at Claire's dildo and fingered her pussy at the same time.

Howard climbed over the mass of bodies and fed his cock into Emily's lush pussy. He threw his head back as he felt Claire's tongue licking at his shaft and balls as he continued to fuck Emily. He knew at this rate, he wouldn't last very long, but he had no worries. He knew after he came, the ladies were more that capable to please one another. He was close to cumming, but he pulled out of her and moved over behind Lucy.

Sweeney's mouth was stuffed with Raj's cock and she was being pushed further onto his cock as Lucy drove her strap-on in and out of Sweeney's blushing pink pussy.

Lucy growled out as she was getting close to cumming, the butt of the strap-on was rubbing on her clit over and over again. Just then, her pussy was filled once again by a hot, living cock and it immediately sent her over the top. Her cunt muscles clutched at Howard's cock.

He was unprepared for what Lucy was doing and he lost it and began pumping his hot cum deep into her pussy.

Lucy screamed out, "Oh yes Howard, fill me up, I'm cumming and it is even better when my pussy is filled at the same time." Her reaction was so unlike the timid brunette, she's come a long way since meeting Raj at the comic book store.

He sent stream after stream of cum deep into her pussy and she slumped against Sweeney. As she did this, Lucy's dildo popped out.

Sweeney screamed out at the sudden loss of the phallic she so sorely needed to cum. She tore her mouth from Raj's cock. She spun around and pushed Lucy roughly onto her back. She pushed the slime covered cock aside and dove in and began licking and sucking at Lucy's cunt. She lapped up all the cum Howard deposited in her spasming pussy. She whipped her head around and glared at Raj, "Okay asshole, shove that cock in me and finish what Lucy failed to do" Without waiting for an answer, she dipped back down and resumed licking at Lucy's cum filled cunt. She let out a grunt as she felt Raj enter her.

He was pissed, she called him asshole and he fucked her as hard and as fast as he could. He slammed into her so hard, he shoved her face harder against Lucy's juicy cunt and the dildo kept poking at her shoulder.

Sweeney was on the verge of an orgasm. She clamped down on his cock and knew she could make him cum and fill her up. She milked him for all she was worth, but couldn't make him cum. It was too late and she lost any ability to finish him off. She licked at Lucy and she clung top Lucy's sweaty thighs as she exploded, coating Raj's cock with her milky cream.

Raj was getting madder and madder by the second. She tossed him aside, just like this other women did and to top it off, she called him "Asshole". He'll show her asshole. He quickly pulled his cum coated cock from her slimy cunt and gripping her luscious ass cheeks on his dark hand; he parted her cheeks and with one savage thrust, drove his cock into her asshole.

Sweeney let out a blood-curdling scream and her nails hug into Lucy's legs. She reared back and in doing so, shoved more of his cock in her ass.

Raj wrapped his arms around her lush body and tightened his grip, He held her still and after a few moments, he loosened his grip and began fucking her ass. He slid in and out of her and before long, she was pushing back, screaming, "Okay, you were always good in bed, I'll give you that. So stop teasing me and fuck me. Fuck my ass like it's the last thing you're ever going to do to me...Because it IS!"

Lucy managed to squirm out from under Sweeney and spinning around, she scooted under her and began lapping away at her slick pussy. She looked up and saw Raj's balls slapping over and over again against Sweeney's tight ass cheeks. She reached up and massaged his nuts as she licked away at Sweeney's cunt.

Sweeney was on the verge of an incredible orgasm. She was getting licked and her ass was being fucked, she was in heaven and was about to fall into hell.

With Lucy flat on her back, Claire turned her back to them and slowly lowered her cunt down onto Lucy's dildo. She sank downward until the entire dildo strapped to Lucy's body was buried deep in her pussy. She reached out and grabbed hold of Emily and she urged her to climb up and settle down on the dildo still attached to her body.

Emily did this and there was a mass of bodies connected on the bed and Howard hoped the bed could hold them all. He managed to climb to his feet and grabbing hold of his cock, he fed it to Emily.

Emily willingly opened her mouth and sucked on his rapidly stiffening cock. She bounced up and down on Claire's strap-on as she took more and more of Howard's cock into her mouth and throat.

It was a total mass of bodies, all connected and like dominoes, they began to fall. Raj was the first to lose it and not cumming earlier, he was close and as he fucked Sweeney's ass, he finally lost it and stared to pump his potent load deep in her ass.

She screamed out as she felt Raj fill her ass and with Lucy lapping away at her pussy, she started to bathe Lucy's face with her lotion.

Lucy was over the top with excitement as she lapped up Sweeney's juices; she reached up and pulled Raj's cock out of Sweeney's ass. She pointed it toward her face and before she could close her mouth around it, she took the last couple of blasts directly on her face. It sent her over the top, especially with Claire bouncing up and down on her strap-on, scraping her stiff clit to the point of her cumming too.

Claire followed as did Emily and the only one not cumming was Howard. Howard was standing there as his cock was buried in Emily's mouth, but was yanked away as she fell back, she cumming from the fucking she was getting from Claire. He knelt down before he feel and before long found himself flat on his back.

Emily, Claire and Lucy were taking turns kissing, sucking and licking at his cock. Emily and Claire moved over to Lucy and licked Raj's cum from her face, but soon the three of them were back at it and before long they were rewarded as Howard lost it and painted their faces with his hot cum.

Sweeney cuddled up beside Raj and played with his chest hair, "I guess I'm not the total lesbian I thought I was. I love a hot, real cock from time to time."

Claire chuckled as she licked the rest of the cum from Howard's cock and fed it to Emily and Lucy licked her clean, "Yeah, I guess I'm the same way. Too bad these fine cocks have to be attached to men, huh?"

Sweeney shrugged, "I don't think they're that bad." She looked to Raj, "Sorry, I called you asshole."

He chuckled, "I'm sorry, I took it personal and took your asshole in the process."

She kissed him and hugged him, "I'm not! So ladies, while they two "ASSHOLES" get their act together, what do you say we play around a little. Hopefully before long, we can get them hot enough to give us another round of good hard, real cock!"

They looked from one to another and before long, all four of them were going at it hot and heavy.

Over the next several hours they switched from girl to girl and in-between, Raj and Howard got it up a couple more times and gave them each what they were lacking without a man around.

By the light of dawn, the ladies, after showering together, dressed and left. Each and every one of them thanked Howard and Raj and let them know if they ever missed a real live cock, they knew where to come looking for one.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers