Big Bang Theory Season 10 Ep. 14-19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He turned to leave, but Penny called out to him, "Please, please don't go Leonard. How about stripping down and bringing that nice cock here and I'll suck on it while he finishes off in me?"

He paused and was about to do so, but he stopped and left.

Raj was beyond stopping and he slammed in and out of Penny and he heard her let out a grunt. He started spilling his seed into her ass and it triggered an orgasm from her too.

Penny buried her face in the pillow and groaned out as quietly as possible, but when she felt his fingers slip into her pussy and finger her, she exploded and let out a squeal that she was unable to hold off. She collapsed against the bed and she felt his cock dribbling cum all over her ass and thighs.

He climbed off the bed and tried his best to clean-up, dress and rush into the bathroom.

Penny rolled over, spreading his cum all over his sheets. She got to her feet and scampered into her bedroom to clean-up and dress. By the time she came out of the bedroom, the apartment was empty, except for Raj. He threw up his hands, "I tried talking to him, but he wouldn't listen. What made it worse in his words "You kept on, even after I left the bedroom," He said he could forgive that."

She flopped down on the sofa and cried against Raj's shoulder. She knew she fucked up, but like the saying goes, a leopard can't change its spots. She sat up and decided Leonard was going to have to deal with it. At least Raj paid attention to her and if he wanted to be married to her, he was going to have to give her the attention she needed.

They had a heart to heart talk, but he wasn't going to give in that easily. He may not be paying the attention she deserves, but she went overboard fucking him, while he was taking Raj's dog for a walk.

The next day, Raj and Penny were seated at the kitchen counter and Leonard noticed that Raj knew more about Penny's issues at work than he did. He realized he was phoning things in and suddenly realized that Raj was giving her the attention he should have been. He decided to try and pay better attention. He was lost, but just decided to allow Raj to handle it, it wasn't worth the effort.

The next day it got even worse. Penny applied a facial mask to Raj and she had one on too. She stood over him, "Okay, how is that?" She sat down and smoothed hers out.

He sat there, "I can actually feel the toxins being pulled out of my skin."

She nodded, "Well, this is a moisturizing mask."

"Ah, well, then I can actually feel the moisture going into my skin."

She looked at him, "Hey, I hope you don't mind, I used a little of your eye cream last night."

He turned towards her, "I thought someone looked brighter and tighter." He patted her on the knee.

Leonard was sitting in the sofa chair just staring at the two of them. He wasn't gonna try and fight it, he was losing her, but wasn't about to try any mask that looked like Michael Myers in the Halloween Movies. He tried talking to her, but she just blew him off.

"Don't worry about it Leonard." She turned back to Raj, "Hey, after this, how about we all go out and do something together?" She was trying to involve him, but was failing miserably.

He looked to them both, "That would be great, thank you!"

Raj looked to Penny, "You wanna go shopping?"

She let out a squeal, "Ooh! Yes, fun!"

Leonard chimed in, "Or we could do something we'll all enjoy, like play a board game."

They both stared at him, he lost. They went to the make-up counter and Raj watched as Penny got a makeover. Raj stepped in and took over for the cosmetician because he would do a better job. Leonard just stood there holding her purse. From there they went to see Penny try on clothes. All the clothes Leonard liked, Raj hater and the clothes Raj likes Leonard wasn't crazy about, but Penny liked too.

Penny and Raj went into two changing rooms side by side and low and behold, they both came out with matching multi-colored shirts. They fawned over each other loving them both. Leonard just stood there watching them both, holding all of her bags.

Unable to take it any longer, he left the two of them and hung out with Howard and Bernadette. He was such a downer; he even put Halley to sleep. He talked to the two of them, "I'm glad they're getting along, but it's starting to make me uncomfortable, especially when I walk Cinnamon and come home and he's banging her."

Bernie turned and looked to Leonard, "Well, are you worried he's like another man in her life?"

"Well, what would you think Howard, if you came home and found Stuart banging Bernie here?"

He shrugged, "Takes some of the pressure off of me, I'd welcome it."

Bernie scoffed, "Maybe Raj, but not Stuart. So Leonard, have you talked to them about it?"

He scoffed, "What am I supposed to say? Stop having fun without me?"

She nodded, "Yeah, well at least if you're gonna bang my wife, invite me to join in or at least watch."

He returned home and confronted the two of them, "I know it's silly, but since Raj moved in, I've been feeling a little left out."

Again he was sitting in the chair and Raj and Penny were seated side by side on the sofa in matching shirts. She looked at him, "Well, sweetie, that's crazy."

Raj cut in, "No, no, Penny, don't dismiss his feelings."

Leonard sat back, "Thank you, I just feel like—"

Raj cut him off, "Hang on, I'm not saying that his feeling aren't crazy, I just don't want him to think that this isn't a safe place."

Leonard began again, "Well, to be truthful, lately—"

Penny cut him off and talked directly to Raj, "Well, why wouldn't this be a safe place? I mean, he's surrounded by his wife and one of his best friends. "

Raj threw up his hands, "I don't wanna speak for Leonard."

Leonard added, "Thank you, I -"

He was cutoff again by Raj, "But when you're insecure, no amount of external validation can ever make you feel safe."

She nodded, "Yeah, you're right. You know, you're really sensitive about this kind of stuff."

He chuckled, "I'm a good listener."

She smiled back at him, "Yeah!"

Leonard was getting really pissed and yelled out to them, "HEY! OLSEN TWINS!"

Penny stared at him, "What?"

He sat there stammering, "Well, I'm sitting right here! You're talking about my feelings and somehow leaving me out of the conversation!"

Raj heard him, "I'm sorry, what did you want to say?"

He shrugged, "I don't know, you pretty much covered it."

She giggled, "I have the solution to your problem, why don't the three of us have sex, right here in the living room?"

Raj looked to her, "Wow that sounds appealing."

Leonard shrugged, "I'm not sure that is the right thing for now."

She chuckled, "Oh I think it's the perfect solution. How about this, Raj and I start; you can watch and then join in."

He shrugged, "Okay, I guess, but I'm feeling left out again."

It was too late she had already turned towards Raj and took his hand and placed it on her upper thigh. She leaned in and planted a soft kiss on his lips and she felt her pussy begin to get wet as his hand traveled upwards towards her pussy. She felt her nipples tightening under her matching shirt. She looked to Leonard and saw him licking his lips. She giggled when she saw him touching himself through his pants, watching as Raj continued to play with her lush body.

Without waiting for direction, Raj slipped off the sofa and was nestled between her legs. He reached up and unsnapped her pants, drew down the zipper and as he tugged at her slacks, he smiled when he saw she lifted her ass to let him remove them.

She was nervous, even though she wanted this badly. She looked to Leonard and saw he had already removed his pants and was stroking his fat cock while watching Raj play with his wife. She knew she had the green light; otherwise he would have stopped them and not gotten out of his pants.

Raj ran his hands up her bare thighs, she wasn't wearing panties and she looked down and watched as his hands inched closer and closer to her honeypot. His fingers made contact with her clit and she jumped and let out a groan. She arched her back on the sofa when he lowered his head and licked up and down the rich, slick folds of her fat cuntlips.

Penny released a groan when Raj pulled back and looked from Leonard and back to Penny, "Strip for me and once you're naked, let your hair down and shake it loose."

As if in a trance, she unbuttoned her blouse, slipped it off; she removed her bra and tossed it to Leonard. She reached up, her tits rose and fell with her arms raised. She pulled the band out of her hair and it came tumbling down around her heaving tits. She stared at him and then watched as Leonard slowly stroked his thick, stiff cock.

Raj grinned at them both, "Bend over the sofa Penny, point your ass back at me and spread your cheeks, just like you did when I fucked your ass last week. I wanna see that juicy cunt of yours."

Penny was in a sexual daze. She reached back and parted her thick lips for him to see.

He let out a tiny moan, "Mmmm, just as I imagined, you're dripping wet, aren't you?"

She nodded, "Oh yes, yes I'm wet for you Raj." She held herself open. She let out a groan when she felt him slip two fingers deep into her juicy cunt. He finger-fucked her several times and pulled them out. He looked at her as she looked back at him, "Tell me Penny, what do you want from me? I need to hear it so Leonard isn't shocked when I comply."

She bit her lip and threw her hair over her shoulder, "I want to taste your thick, dark cock, Raj, after that, I want to feel your thick cock in me and have you shoot your hot seed in my aching cunt."

He pushed his fingers back in and finger fucked her for a few seconds. He pulled them out and urged he down onto the sofa. She lay there looking up at Raj and watched as he stripped out of his clothes. She looked to Leonard and saw him continuing to slowly stroke his fat cock. Once he was naked he smiled down at her. Penny extended her arms and spread her legs wide, inviting him to mount her.

He had other things in mind first. He straddled her and reaching up, he cupped the back of her head and lifting it, he fed her his dark thick shaft.

Penny gobbled up his entire cock, she felt it enter her throat, but she was beyond excited and would now do anything he asked of her.

He smiled over at Leonard, "Do you like the way your wife sucks on my cock Leonard?" He didn't wait for a reply. He tightened his grip on her hair, "That's right Penny, let it slide in and out of your throat, I love how your throat muscles clench at my cock."

Penny didn't know what was happening, but she was totally under his control. Her lips gripped at his shaft as he pushed and pulled, sending his cock deep into her oral cavity until his swollen nuts were resting on her chin. She allowed him to fuck her mouth hard, causing her to gag, but wouldn't allow him to stop. Her tongue darted around his thick muscle, tasting droplets of pre-cum that oozed out of his shaft.

He pulled his cock out of her mouth, a stream of saliva ran down her chin and puddled in the hallow of her neck. He swept her unruly hair from her face. He grinned down at her, as if he was possessed. He chucked again, "I need to hear from you what you want from me again, Penny!"

She stared up at him with those lust filled green eyes, "I need you to fuck me, Raj. I want you to fuck me till you can't hold back any longer and I want you to fill my slimy, slutty cunt with your potent sperm, breed me, just like you did Bernadette."

Leonard though it was hot what she was saying, but at the same time it was disturbing. It never crossed his mind that Halley, being a little darker was Raj's and not Howard's. Regardless, he removed the rest of his clothes just in case he was called upon to join in.

Raj swung his legs over and stood over her. His thick, dark cock was dripping with her saliva. He reached down and spread her legs wide. He stood upright and took in the gorgeous blonde before him. He took hold of her hands and made her spread her legs even wider, "Hold them out wide Penny, I'm going to fuck you now, taking you nice slow with deep strokes making sure I hit every spot deep in your pussy. I'm gonna make you scream and beg me to let you cum!"

He knelt between her outstretched legs and gripping his cock, he swept it up and down her fleshy lips. He slowly pressed forward; entering her and his girth spread her wide. What made it even better were the thick veins and bumps all along the length of his cock. It was like having her own living French tickler.

Penny kept her eyes locked on Raj's as he began to pound her. Her jaw dropped open and with each thrust into her, she let out a tiny shriek.

"My God Penny, I can't believe how wet, hot and tight you are." He looked to Leonard who was stroking his cock faster, "How can you not have her day and night in bed fucking her?" He began teasing her lush body as he began mauling her huge tits, rolling her nipples between his thumb and forefingers. He leaned down and nipped at one, while he teased the other. All along, he drove in and out of her, his swollen nut sack slapped against her luscious ass cheeks. He changed up and slowed. He's pull nearly completely out of her, leaving just the head in, and then slammed into her so hard it made the sofa shift.

Penny arched her back and letting out a blood-curdling scream, she dug her nails into his forearms and started to cum. She felt her orgasm beginning deep in the pit of her belly. It grew and grew and then took over her entire trembling body. The walls of her cunt clenched and quivered around Raj's thick shaft. She was dripping sweat out of every pour on her body.

Raj had a wicked grin on his face, just knowing he could have her whenever he wanted, living here and owning her, he was going to take advantage of the situation.

Seeing Penny cum all over Raj's dark-skinned cock was just too much for Leonard to take. He exploded, sending thick streams of his cum all over his belly and chest. He couldn't tear his eyes away from what was happening before him.

Raj was picking up the pace; he ran his hands down her shapely legs and his face showed the pleasure he was deriving out of fucking one of his best friend's wife. He did this to Bernadette and now Penny. Next on the agenda would be Amy. He was near the end and pushing her legs back, bending her nearly in two, he slammed into her hard and exploded he came so hard, he nearly fainted. He could feel her cunt literally sucking the cum from his shaft as he ground his hips against hers, setting off another orgasm in her lush body.

Raj slowly released her legs and they fell lifelessly to the sofa and floor. He knelt back and slowly extracted his cock from her. He chuckled when he heard her cunt making sucking and slurping sounds as he did so. A tiny river of his pearly white cum began flowing out.

Penny ran her fingers through it, capturing as much as she could. She raised her fingers to her parched lips and coating them; she sucked at her cum coated fingers and went back for a second helping.

After what seemed like an eternity, Leonard stood up, grabbed his clothes and turned to leave the room. He stopped at the hallway and turned back to the two of them, "It seems like you two make a great couple. You may want to spend the night in Raj's room, ours is off limits to you tonight!"

Raj looked to Penny and saw the look of shock on her face. Suddenly they heard the bedroom door slam shut and heard the lock being turned to keep her out.

Raj took flight and hurried to the bathroom and afterwards, he slipped into his bedroom.

Penny used the bathroom and afterwards got a spare blanket and curled up on the sofa to sleep. She knew she was slowly burning the bridges Leonard took so long to rebuild, but she wanted to try and mend them. She knew the first way was to get Raj out of their apartment.

Leonard slipped into his bed, alone. He lay there for several hours contemplating the recent revisions to the Relationship Agreement. He knew he gave up too much and saw no way of turning it around. He knew his was the beginning of the end, but as always, he would forgive her, if she was willing to admit her mistakes. He just knew, like before, it wasn't going to end well. He finally fell asleep, but tossed and turned, having nightmares of what he witnessed earlier in his own living room.