Big Bang Theory Season 10 Ep. 14-19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

While all of this was going on at Raj's apartment, back at Leonard's place, Sheldon had an issue reading emotions. He found out later that some engineers at MIT built a machine to sort out emotions and he called Howard to see if he could test out the prototype and help him learn about emotions. He wasn't available; according to Bernadette he was helping Raj with his female issues.

While Sheldon waited for an answer from Howard and about the availability of testing out the emotion reader, Leonard decided to convert Sheldon's old room into a gaming room. Penny asked him to hold off seeing her brother was coming out there for a few weeks to look for a job. Leonard wasn't happy about it, but held-off with his gaming room idea. Once the emotion reader arrived, Sheldon tried it out on Leonard and then the problems began.

Sheldon pointed it Leonard and when Penny told Amy that Randall was coming to visit. Sheldon pointed out that Leonard was angry about it.

Penny turned to Leonard, "Are you upset about Randall coming to visit?"

He blurted out, "No!"

Sheldon chimed in, "Yes."

Leonard repeated, "I said no."

Sheldon pushed back, "It's like you're twins." He turned his smartphone to Leonard and showed him.

Penny looked to Leonard, "If you're mad about this, just tell me."

He rolled his eyes, "Fine, you invited your drug dealer brother to stay with us for God knows how long, and didn't bother to ask me first."

She was getting upset now, "He's my brother, I didn't think I needed your permission."

"I'm not saying you have to ask my permission, but you could have talked to me about it before you said it was okay."

"Like you talked to me about your gaming room?"

"OUR gaming room! I was gonna put a scented candle in it."

"If you were upset, why didn't you say so when I first told you?"

"Because I didn't wanna sound like a jerk."

"Well, you sound like one now. I don't see the big deal if my brother comes and stays for a while."

"If you get him a job, he's gonna live here forever."

"He would get his own place."

"Had he ever had his own place?"

She nodded, "Yes!"

He scoffed, "Did it have a metal toilet next to the bed?"

Her jaw dropped open, "It still counts! You know, how is this any different from you making me live with Sheldon?"

Sheldon and Amy felt in the middle of the argument not wanting to make it worse, even though it all began because of Sheldon, like always.

Later that evening Leonard and Penny went to see Sheldon. They knocked on his door and Leonard spoke up, "We owe you an apology."

Sheldon shook his head, "It's fine, you needed a suitcase, I wasn't home, you borrowed a suitcase."

Leonard stared at him, "That was six years ago. I'm talking about tonight."

"Oh! I thought we were going in order"

Penny chimed in, "Look, we got really angry at each other and you got caught in the middle of it."

"I trust that you've resolved your conflict?"

Penny replied, "Yes, we're fine."

"Penny's gonna call her dad and tell him it's not a good time for Randall to visit."

She added, "Hopefully, he won't be too upset."

The next day, Leonard, Sheldon and Howard were back in the lab trying to create a smaller version of their guidance system. They were overworked and were getting tired.

Penny and Amy were in Bernadette's kitchen helping Bernie fill out an application for Halley's pre-school admittance. While doing it the baby began crying and she let out a long sigh, "I'll be right back."

Raj was there making coffee for all three of them. He put down the cups, "No, no, I will take care of it."

She gave him a tired smile, "Thank You."

"While I'm gone, you can think about how mean you were to me."

Penny took a sip of her coffee, "All right, you know what you need? A night away from all of this. You know, where you can just kind of relax and—"The baby was crying through the monitor. She picked it up, "Okay, I'm just gonna turn this off. She did so and cleared her throat, "Much better! Seriously, let's plan a night, you know, give you a break. We could go dancing"

Bernie perked up, "That sound really nice."

The following evening they did just that. They got Raj and Stuart to babysit Halley.

Bernadette was decked out in a black gypsy dress with a pretty red flowered pattern on it. She had black tights under it, but it did little to hide her sexy legs. Her golden blonde hair was wavy and rested upon her bare shoulders.

Amy for once wasn't wearing tights and her bare legs were barely visible beneath her tan and brown dress. She showed a good amount of cleavage. The dress ended at mid-calf. Her dark brown hair as brushed out and had a sheen to it and rested upon the mounds of her heavy breasts.

As for Penny she wore her sleeveless, tiny black dress, showing a good amount of her breasts and legs too, it ended at mid-thigh. Her sexy blonde hair had that just fucked look and made her extremely slutty, just what she was looking for.

When Bernie entered the room, Penny and Amy got up, Penny yelled out, "All right, you guys ready to get crazy?"

Amy chuckled, "Well, the bra under here ain't beige."

That creeped Raj out, "Okay, you ladies have fun tonight."

Stuart added, "Don't worry about Halley, Uncle Stuart's on the job."

Bernie was raring to go, "We will, got my dancing shoes, got my breast pump, let's party!"

Penny turned to her, "You know, if you pump at the bar, I promise we'll get free drinks."

While driving, Raj called a couple times with minor issues. Bernie was getting worried, but Stuart, being a real good friend decided to take her to Bernadette's parent's house for the night. He got a call from the comic book store, his part-time counter guy was sick and he had to fill in. He wasn't about to leave Halley with Raj for the evening. He knew he would continue to bother Bernadette and ruin her evening out.

With Bernadette out of commission for so long, the ladies had a tough time finding a place to go. When Penny pulled up to the dance club she was shocked, "Sorry guys, this club used to be so great. How could they turn it into a bookstore? I thought we got rid of all those."

Amy checked her phone, "Hey, there's another dance club nearby. I mean, I don't know how you feel about Latin music, but according to their "horas of operacio'n", they're open."

Penny was getting upset, "Maybe we should just call it a night."

Amy checked her phone, "You sure? They're open till dos."

Bernie was in no mood to go home and face a crying baby and two unqualified babysitters. "Yeah, we're all dressed up, why go home?"

Penny was frustrated, "I'm just not in the mood anymore."

Bernie looked to her concerned, "What's going on with you?"

"I don't know, this is all starting to feel like a sad attempt to recapture our youth."

"I'm not sad; I just wanted to get drunk and not wear sweatpants."

Out of the backseat Amy blurted out, "I'm not sad, I mean, hello!" she chuckled and pulled at the bra strap under her dress. It was a red bra from Victoria Secret, "And the panties match too!"

Penny threw up one hand, "Okay, well, maybe I'm the one who is sad."

Amy poked her head in the front, "What are you sad about?"

"Maybe the fact that you went and had a baby."

Bernie looked at her, "You're upset I had a baby?"

Penny threw her head back, "No, of course not, I just...I didn't think it would make me have all these feelings."

Amy asked her, "What feelings?"

Penny blurted out, "PRESSURE! I mean, she's looking at preschools, she has a minivan; she has a 401 (k). Before she talked about it, I just thought that was a race." Her shoulders slumped.

Bernie stared at her, "You think that stuff is fun? Being a parent is terrifying. I'm constantly worried, I'm always tired, and, in a few minutes, I'm going to milk myself in a bookstore parking lot."

Penny nodded, "I get that, okay? It's just, Leonard and I have been married for two years and we're no further along than when we were dating."

Amy tried to cheer her up, "Come on, you've got so much to feel good about. You've got a great job now."

She nodded, "Yeah, I guess, I am making decent money."

Amy added, "You make more than I do."

Bernie chimed in, "You may not have a house yet, but your apartment's great. Leonard loves you so much, he married you twice."

Amy was getting depressed, "Your apartment is bigger than mine and I'm not even engaged once. I don't even know if Sheldon thinks about marriage. Not getting any younger. Honestly, I kind of thought by now we might have had some sort of—"

Bernie cut her off, "Careful, the sound of crying can make me lactate."

Amy lost it and began crying, "I'm sorry, I can't help it."

Penny started crying too, "Aw, that's gonna make me cry."

Bernie looked down at her chest, "And there they go!"

Penny looked at her and tried to block the view with her hand, "EW!"

Bernadette pulled the elastic of her dress downward and her tits popped out. They were both dripping with milk. She fished the pump out of her purse and looked to Penny, "Come on, you have to help. All of your crying caused this and I can only pump one at a time. Suck on the other one until I drain this one."

Penny was suddenly turned on by the thought of sucking the lactating petite blonde. She swept her hair over her shoulder and closed his lips around the ripe nipple. She sucked and gagged a little tasting the warm milk. She looked up and saw Bernie pumping the other one. She sucked harder and her hand slipped down to Bernie knee and ran up under her tiny red dress.

Bernie moaned from her hand and lips and she finished pumping the one. She was going to work on the other, but much rather have Penny continue sucking on it.

After a few minutes, Penny raised her head, her lips were covered in the white liquid and she licked her lips.

Bernie was breathing heavily, "Why don't we head on home, I've about had it, this night was sort of a bust. Maybe we can kick the guys out and have a little girl fun."

Amy chuckled, "Yeah, sounds like fun, did Penny happen to tell you what I surprised her with at the spa weekend?"

"Be quiet Amy, that is between you and me."

Bernie chuckled, "Too late, Penny, she already told me. I'm in the mood for some vanilla ice cream and a lot of canned whipped cream, what do you say?"

Penny started the car and raced back to Bernadette's house.

Bernie opened the door and found Raj sprawled out on the sofa. For some reason he was dressed in a pair of Howard's sweatpants and sweatshirt. She looked at him, "What the hell happened to you, and where is Halley?"

He sat up, still half asleep, "Oh, about that, first of all, Halley threw up all over me and I had to put on some of Howard's sweats."

She put up her hand, "Where the fuck is my daughter, Raj?"

He stopped her, "She's fine, Stuart had to go to the comic book store. We couldn't get Halley to stop crying and we didn't want to bother you on girls' night. Why are you back so soon?

"RAJ, WHERE THE FUCK IS HALLEY?"

"Stuart took her to your parent's house. They called and she is fine, so you can go back to having your night out."

Bernadette calmed down, "That was a bust, we decided to come back here and have a girls' night here. Some ice cream a lot of whipped cream and a bunch of wine." She turned and headed to the kitchen for ice cream and whipped cream.

Penny kicked off her heels and flopped down on the sofa beside Raj. Amy flopped down on a nearby chair and slumped down too. She was depressed after talking about her life.

Raj looked over at Penny and stared at her.

She rolled her head to the side, "You can leave now, we were gonna have an evening just the three of us."

"Ah, come on, after all I went through, I can't leave now. Let me stay and treat the three of you the way you all deserve."

Penny rolled her head the other way and looked at Amy. She just shrugged, "Why not, in your new Relationship Agreement, he is allowed." Penny rolled her head back to Raj and nodded, "Sure, why not!" She picked up a magazine and began flipping through it, waiting to see what Raj had in store for her.

He slipped to the floor before her. He ran his hand along her shapely calves and up to her knee. His hands slid beneath the full skirt of her black dress. A smile crossed his lips when he saw how she leaned over giving him access higher up her body. He took advantage of this and he ran his dark hands up to her tight ass cheek.

Amy who was sitting across from them let out a tiny moan, wondering how she could get into the action too.

Penny pretended to keep reading her magazine, but finally tossed it aside as she watched Raj raise her full skirt to her waist, baring her lower body. She slid lower on the sofa and now her butt was resting on the edge of the cushion, giving Raj access to her lush ass and pussy.

He took full advantage of this, pulling her tiny thong from her body. He returned and teased her puckered hole, parting her pretty, tight ass cheeks.

Bernie came out of the kitchen holding a large bowl of ice cream and a can of whipped cream. "Who need dancing, we can create our own party right here. She took a seat beside Penny, ignoring what Raj was doing. She sprayed a large amount of whipped cream all over the ice cream. She dipped the spoon into the creamy cold dessert and scooping out a large dollop, she turned to Penny, "Would you like a taste, Penny?"

Penny's eyes opened, she was savoring what Raj was doing to her body. She looked up into Bernadette's bright blue eyes, but didn't answer she just opened her mouth and leaned towards Bernie.

Bernie fed her the cool dessert, but as she pulled the spoon out, there was a bit of cream remaining on the spoon, she offered it back to Penny, "You missed a little."

Penny licked at it with her tongue and her eyes locked on Bernie's. She let out a moan as below, Raj was parting her thick, fleshly lips and he slowly inserted two fingers into her and twisting them, he petted her G-spot and Penny licked at the spoon and closed her eyes and shivered as the sensation overtook her lush body.

Raj used his thumb to run along her lips, getting it wet, he moved to her clit and rubbed it lightly. He inhaled her scent and leaning forward; he wormed his tongue between her tight cheeks and stabbed at her puckered hole.

Penny was getting treatment from both ends and she arched her back and her head fell back against the back cushion of the couch.

Bernie easily slipped the loose shoulder straps off Penny's shoulders, exposing her large, firm tits to the cool air of the living room. She leaned back and captured Penny's lips with hers. She kissed her lightly as her hands found the ripe swell of Penny's large titties. She pulled back and lowering her head, she sucked the fat, stiff nipple into her mouth, rolling the dark pink peak on her tongue.

Raj pulled away from Penny's juicy pussy and pushed the coffee table back. He gently pulled Penny down until she left the sofa and was seating on the carpeted floor. He turned and reached out for Amy, "Come on, join us, no reason for you not to have a little fun too, Amy."

Amy removed her sweater and kicked off her shoes. She joined the three already on the floor. She came alongside Penny and she reached out and combed Penny's hair away from her cheek.

Penny turned towards her and grasping her hand, she kissed it lightly. She was guided back and she was soon flat on her back. She was breathing heavily as she waited to see what was to happen next.

Bernadette picked up the can of whipped cream from the table and sprayed out a large amount on Penny's tits, covering half if their surface, she looked to Amy, "I didn't want to leave you out Amy, want to sample some of this?"

Amy wasn't about to pass up the opportunity. She swept her hair aside and leaning forward her lips closed on one of Penny's cream covered tits. She devoured it, tasting the cool cream and the warmth and saltiness of Penny's skin in the process.

While Amy feasted on Penny's tits, Raj and Bernadette managed to slip the dress off of Penny's quivering body, leaving her totally naked before the three of them. Bernie picked up the whipped cream again and sprayed a line of the cool sugary delight from Penny's heaving belly directly down to her slick, fat lipped pussy.

Amy glanced down and abandoned Penny's slick tits and followed the creamy concoction leaving a sticky, shiny wet trail down to Penny's aching pussy. She wasn't alone and as she reached Penny's lower body, Raj was between Penny's outstretched legs.

Raj spread Penny's fleshy cuntlips and again was finger-fucking her vigorously with two fingers, while his thumb rolled some of the whipped cream along her stiff bud.

Penny was in ecstasy, she was rolling her head from side to side, sending waves of her gorgeous blonde hair all over her face, neck and shoulders. The ends stuck to the cream still stuck to her heaving breasts. Her entire body was flushed as she trembled from the attention she was receiving from her three friends.

Bernie came up behind Amy and lowered the zipper on her dress and while Amy continued to lick at the whipped cream on Penny, Bernie slipped the dress, bra and panties from Amy's thick body.

Amy turned away from Penny and facing Bernie, their lips met. She giggled at Bernie licked the whipped cream clinging to Amy's lips and chin. She allowed Bernie to savor the cream from her sticky face as she pressed her naked body against her tiny friend.

Raj was feasting on Penny as Penny's tits rolled around on her chest. She was panting heavily as Raj continued to finger-fuck her quaking pussy. He saw how she humped his hand as he continually stroked the fleshy inner walls of her pussy. He stared up at her, "I wonder if I can get you to squirt the way Leonard makes you? I'm not as proficient as he is, but I do take pride in my efforts."

Penny's inner thighs were coated with her juices and the sticky whipped cream. She was at their mercy, but wasn't about to object, she was exactly where she wanted to be.

Raj reached up and grabbing one of the pillows from the sofa, he slipped it beneath her plush ass. He looked to Amy and Bernadette, "Each of you grab one of her legs, hold on tight, I've going to fuck the living shit out of her." He tore off his sweatshirt and lowered his pants. His thick, dark shaft popped free and it was as stiff as a pipe. He scooted forward and gripping his shaft, he swept it up and down her thick, slick folds. He smiled when Penny's dark green eyes watched intently as he leaned forward and penetrated her trembling body.

Amy caressed the leg she was holding. She leaned forward and ran her tongue along the shapely leg to her thigh that was pressed against Raj's thrusting body.

Raj sank deeper into her steamy cunt, his bare ass could be seen clenching as he drove in and out of her receptive body. He saw her staring up at her, she urged him on by arching her back, meeting each of his movements with ones just as urgent as his. He leaned down and pressed his lips to hers. He ravished her body, "Oh is this...? Is this how you envisioned girls' night out?"

She wrapped her arms around his back and all she could do was nod, "More, please Raj, fuck me faster, shove that dark prick of yours deep into me and make me cum."

He growled out, "I'll never, ever get enough of any of you three. I can't fucking believe how hot and tight you are, Penny!" He was on the verge of cumming, but he wanted it to last. He rose up on his knees and pulled his cum stained cock from her pussy. It was glistening in the light of the room. He gripped his shaft and slapped it repeatedly against her clit and fleshly lips. He took several cleansing breaths to stave off his climax.

Penny was itching for more, she reached out, "Damn you Raj, stick it back in! I was so close, stop torturing me, fuck me, fuck me now!" She growled out when he slipped back in her, filling her fully as she felt him bottom out. She cried out by the sudden insertion and her entire body began to shake.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers