Big Bang Theory Season 10 Ep. 14-19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy grabbed hold of Bernie's other hand and forced her to grip the leg she was holding. She scrambled around and coming around to Penny's head, she reached up and grabbed hold of one of the sofa cushions. She pulled it to the floor and raising Penny's head, she placed it gently on the cushion. She reached down and stroked Penny's face, sweeping her tousled hair from her face. She grinned down at Penny as Penny reached up, drew here down to her and their lips met in a passionate kiss. Amy pulled away and nipped at her ear and neck.

Penny growled out, "Oh Amy, I'm so close, it feels so fucking incredible. How am I so lucky to have such good friends as you three?"

Amy ignored her as she kissed down her sleek neck, along the crook of her neck and her hair drifted around her face as she recaptured one of Penny's large, stiff nipples. She savored the taste of the dried whipped cream and her tongue wormed out and teased and tickled her large aeroule. She sucked hard, drawing the ripe peak deeper into her mouth.

Penny was tired of being taken, she reached up and as Amy feasted on her tits, she closed her large, Nebraska man-hands around Amy's hanging fruit. She twisted and tugged at her nipples and she giggled when she heard Amy groan out from the pleasure and pain she was inflicting on Amy's tits.

Amy needed more stimulation and tearing away from Penny; she spun around and crawled back over Penny. She let out a hiss when she felt Penny's hands grab hold of her hips and guided her tight lipped pussy to her waiting mouth.

Penny was finally an active participant, not just a vessel for the three of them to feast upon. She worked her lips and tongue all over Amy's pussy. She swept her tongue up and down, parting her tight lips and dipping inward, she forced her tongue as deep as she could into Amy's juicy hole. She arched her head and closed her lips around Amy's hidden clit, she coaxed it out and attacked it with all of the experience she had in eating pussy. She slowed her attack as she felt Raj driving in and out of her harder, faster and deeper

Raj was bound and determined to get her off and he felt her begin to squirm as he continued to rake his stiff cock across her stiff clit and dipped deep into her juicy hole.

Penny rolled her head to one side and she screamed out as her orgasm overtook her lush body. She bucked wildly as she felt Raj give her what she needed. She, for a brief moment, regained her old self, the Penny who used to fuck, just for the fun of it and not because she was someone's wife. She attacked Amy's cunt with vigor, wanting to give as well as she got. She got to be the old Penny for a moment and loved it. She slumped back to the carpeted floor and as she came down from her incredible orgasm, she licked lazily at Amy's cunt and wondered how long she could bear being Mrs. Hofstadter before she reverted back to her old ways.

Amy was on the verge of an orgasm, she rotated her hips; continually ground her clit against Penny's gently moving tongue. She found herself doing most of the movements, but before long, she felt Penny take control again. She arched her back and letting out a loud groan, she screamed out, "Oh yessss! I'm cumming Penny, eat me, lick me, make me cum hard!"

Even though Penny already came, Raj was still plowing in Penny's lush body. He reached up and clutched at Amy's tits. He heard her cumming and he clung to her as he increased the velocity of his movement. He slammed into her so hard; he pushed Penny and Amy back on the area run, sliding backwards with each thrust. He suddenly let out a low groan as he started to cum. His cock swelled up and burst free, as he poured his load into her luscious pussy, pulsating and squeezing until she was overflowing with her cum. His hands continued to maul Amy's tits, stroking her curves as he finished off in Penny's cunt with one last tiny spurt. He fell back, exhausted.

Bernadette lost her clothes while this was happening and she replaced Raj, burying her face between Penny's quivering thighs. She lapped up all he deposited in her and moving up, she urged Amy from Penny's face. She fed her the cream she collected from her pussy and as they kissed, she licked Amy's cunt juices from her mouth. She fed them back to Penny as she was soon joined by Amy.

The three of them swapped the juices from the three of them and before long; Penny was crawling to her feet. She flopped down on the cushion and staggering to her feet, she pulled Bernie to her feet, "Come on Momma, it's time for you to get some of the attention. She tugged at her arm and led the three of them up the stairs to her bedroom. She was planted firmly on her back and as Penny feasted on the petite blonde's luscious curves, Amy was given the task to get Raj hard once again.

He found it very easy to grow hard again. He had one woman sucking vigorously on his cock while he watched the blonde licking the smooth, naked pussy of the other blonde. Before long, he was raring to go and as he buried his cock in Bernie, he looked to Penny, "I Love America!"

They fucked through the night and after falling asleep together in the bed, Penny woke-up, curled up against the lush curves of Bernadette. She woke because she heard the shower running in the adjacent bathroom. She lifted her head and saw the smiling face of Amy staring back at her.

Amy pushed Bernadette onto her back and crawled down and began licking at the pouty lips of her pussy.

Penny moved upward and she too feasted on the tiny blonde. She lazily moved from one large tit to the other. She soon had both of her rosy nipples stiff, begging for more. Penny's hand drifted downward and met the active tongue of Amy as she dipped in and out of Bernie's moist pussy. She giggled when Amy licked at her fingers and guided them into Bernie's slick channel.

Amy tugged at Penny's hand and she joined her between Bernadette's legs, the two of them feasted on Bernie's folds, they managed to get the cum Raj deposited there last night and after cleaning her up, they turned to one another and fed it back and forth to each other.

Amy returned to Bernie's pussy as she attacked her clit and as she sucked hard, she was rewarded with a large dose of her cream. She came hard and quick as her pent-up excitement burst free.

Penny rolled Amy off of Bernie and Penny's head was immediately buried between Amy's legs. She attacked her pussy as Bernie lazily looked on.

Bernie's attention moved to the bathroom door as it opened and out walked a half-naked Raj. With just a towel around his waist, he dropped it, "Well, it isn't nice to begin without me, but I guess I'm lucky to see you're already primed and ready for a good stiff cock." He climbed up onto the bed and lifted Bernie's legs over his shoulders and raked his stiff cock up and down her already glistening cuntlips. He chuckled, "I can see you already have had a tiny orgasm, haven't you? That's fine, a lot easier to shove my cock into without doing any of the prep work." He entered her with one swift movement.

Bernadette arched her back, taking his entire length into her as deep as she could. She clutched at his dark arms as she felt full immediately.

Penny scooted up Amy's body and they were locked in a heated embrace as they watched Raj fuck Bernie. They were getting more and more excited with each passing moment.

Bernie's large tits bounced and rolled on her tiny body as Raj drove his dark, stiff cock in and out of her lush, petite body. Penny loved how Bernie's tousled hair tangled around her face, neck and tits as she urged Raj to fuck her harder. Impaled on his cock, she came again with a loud shriek. Her entire body shuddered as wave after wave coursed through her tiny body.

Raj rotated his hips, grinding his cock into her as she writhed on the crumped sheets. He released her legs and still raring to go, he gently extracted his cock from her slimy cunt. He turned and looked at Penny. He waved her over and as she crawled over to him, he reached up and fisted her messy hair. He tightened his grip and pulled her head down till she was staring directly at his slime covered cock. He swiped the dark skinned cock along her lips and urged her to open.

Penny's lips parted and her tongue darted out and licked Bernie's slimy cunt juices from the dripping head. She felt him tighten his hand in her hair and pushed her downward. She opened her mouth and allowed Raj to begin fucking her face. She was suddenly at his mercy and she reveled in it. She released a loud moan and opening her mouth wide, she swallowed his entire shaft. After just a few brief moments, her nose was pressed against his belly. Her tongue darted out and stabbed at his dark-skinned nut sack. Her lips wiggled as she tried to draw more of his flesh into her mouth and throat. Her mouth stretched wide and full of cock. Her eyes locked on his as she tried to draw his nuts into her mouth as well.

Amy was beyond excited and needed to get into the act too. She crawled up and came up behind Penny. She wrapped her arms around her lush body and she cupped Penny's creamy tits in her hands. She twisted and tweaked Penny's stiff nubs. She buried her face in the long neck and sank her teeth into her tender flesh as she continued to maul her luscious mounds of flesh.

Penny was fighting for air and with a giant push of his hips; she tore her mouth from his saliva and cum stained cock. She drew in a deep breath and before he could react, she once again attacked his cock. She sucked wildly at it as Raj fisted her hair and he watched at awe as Amy played with Penny's lush curves.

Raj was at wits end. He suddenly pulled her head tight against his belly, sinking balls deep in her mouth again. He let out a strangled grunt and threw his head back.

Penny's throat muscles were flexing as she swallowed his spurting cum as fast as she could. Her eyes were watering and she was able to pull free when Raj released here hair. She let him slip from her mouth.

Raj stayed there, stroking his shaft and swiped his leaking cock along her cheek, forehead and chin. He left a wet streak of his cum and her saliva all over her face. He smiled down at her, "My Lord Penny, you never looked hotter."

Amy turned her face towards her. She cupped her face in her hands and she kissed and licked her face clean. She hugged her as she buried her face in the crook of her neck, "Mmmm, Raj was right, but not only have you never looked hotter, you never tasted better either." She looked to Raj, I never got any, what do you say we adjourn to the bathroom, I think you could use another shower and so could I."

They headed out to the shower, while Bernie, still coming down from the intense fucking she received this morning, reached out and drew Penny to her. They cuddled and they both combed one another's unruly hair from their faces, "Now that is what I call a perfect Girls' Night Out!"

Penny cuddled with her and thought the same; she just pondered how long she could continue this charade before needing other partners, not just the ones from their inner circle.

After that night, things calmed down, but in the back of Penny's head was the nagging thought of staying faithful. The nerds were gathered around their coffee table and Raj was trying to hold his breath while they spun an Euler's disk. They bet Raj couldn't hold his breath while the disk spun around to a stop. Raj won, even though it was a useless experiment.

Raj called his father to tell him he broke up with his girlfriend, but was upset his father gave up on him and he was feeling down about it. He spent a good amount of money on an outfit for Halley. He went on and on about spending his father's money and felt even worse when the group called him out about not bucking up and supporting himself.

They went on and on about all the money he spent and he realized he was skating through life. He called his father again and told him he wasn't taking any more of his money. He knew he had to change his ways and knew the first thing he had to do was find a cheaper place to live. He decided he needed a budget.

Sheldon decided to manage his funds and the first thing he was to give up was the upcoming Comic-Con trip.

He tried several ways make money to go, but ended up deciding not to go anyway. As far as the upcoming Comic-Con, to support Raj and they all decided to forego the upcoming convention.

With his dwindling finances he found it necessary to move out of his expensive apartment. After Penny and Leonard discussed it, they decided to offer Sheldon's old room to him. At the same time, Howard and Bernadette discussed the same issue and decided to offer the garage to him.

Howard called him and he was ecstatic about the offer. Just then Leonard called and offered him Sheldon's old room. He went back and forth putting first Howard on hold and then Leonard. When he finally went back to speak to Leonard, Penny was on the phone and she blurted out, "Do you want Sheldon's old room or not!" He was caught off guard and jumped at the offer.

After moving it, he saw the turmoil it was causing and decided to move out and move in with Howard and Bernadette. After a long discussion with him, he saw they were not arguing about him moving in, but with Leonard's mother, Beverly stirring up trouble. He decided to move in with them and the problem was solved.

The Raj living arrangement began to fester for Leonard. It seemed like Raj and Penny were bonding closer and closer and Leonard began feeling like the third wheel in their marriage.

Leonard woke up to find Raj and Penny doing Yoga together. Penny was dressed in a tight blue cropped top and skin tight pants. He was in awe of his trim wife. She turned to ask him to join them; he just chuckled and shook his head no.

Raj stood up, "Could you do me a favor and take Cinnamon for a walk, she needs to relieve herself."

"Sure, I'll do that; afterwards I'll even hop over to the bagel shop for some bagels and cream cheese."

He left and they resumed their exercising. He got behind Penny to hold her hips and she giggled and pushed back against her. The next thing she knew, he was pulling down her tights, dropping his pants and giving her the exercising she really wanted. He guided her back and sitting on the sofa, he buried his face in her sweaty crotch. She pushed back against him and she shivered when she felt his tongue darting in and out of her asshole.

Penny rose up and turned to him, "Why is it every time you stick your head down there, you go directly for by asshole? Is there something wrong with my pussy, Raj?"

He smiled up at her, "To be honest, Penny, I've been obsessed with your ass and every time I see it, all I want is to shove my cock up your butt."

She crossed her arms and threw off her cropped top. She grabbed hold of his hand and led him down the hall to his new bedroom.

Once there, he turned the tables on her. He threw her to the bed, Raj's hot mouth closed around one of her stiff nipples and she immediately found her pussy getting wet. He feasted on them both and knew it was a sure way to get her hot enough to test out his cock in her pretty, tight ass.

Her moans grew louder as he switched back to her other nipples. His hands were on the move, caressing her entire body, something Leonard failed to do and she hated herself for comparing Leonard to Raj.

He drifted down to her thighs and cupped her between the legs. He smiled when he felt her part her legs wider. He loved how she attacked his mouth with her tongue. He pulled back and stared at her lying on the bed. "I guess now is as good time as ever, are you ready Penny?"

She drew in a deep breath and nodded. She watched as he leaned over and opened the drawer beside his bed. He pulled out a tube of lubricant, "Okay Penny roll over and lie on your belly and place this pillow under your hips."

She did as she was told, her butt was elevated slightly. She looked back to see Raj squeeze some of the lube onto the fingers of one hand. He took the other hand and caressed her right cheek. She drew in a deep breath when she heard him say, "Could you spread your cheeks, it will make it easier." She let out a nervous chuckle, "Leonard usually just gets me good and excited and uses my pussy juices to get me slicked down. This is new and it may be okay." She reached back and spread her gorgeous ass cheeks. She felt her heart beating loud in her ears. She drew in a deep breath when she felt the cool gel being rubbed around the starred hole and then she felt pressure as he slipped first one and then a second finger into her puckered hole.

Penny let out gasp, "Mmmm, they feel strange and good at the same time, just focusing on my ass, it makes it even hotter."

Over the next five minutes or so, Raj worked his fingers in and out, adding more lube as needed. He added a second finger and continued to tease and prod her.

Penny was getting more and more turned on by the minute and she was actually wishing he'd just do it already. She was hotter than a firecracker and she dropped her hand between her legs and she was diddling her clit. She turned her head, "Try adding a third finger Raj. Once you get that going, I should be okay for that gorgeous fat cock of yours." She released her clit and reached back and spread her ass cheeks wider. She felt his third finger slip in and she knew she was more than ready.

Raj shoved them in deep and twisted them. He pulled them out and leaned over her, "Ready?"

She was panting wildly now and nodded, "Ohhhhh yes, more than you'll ever know."

He grabbed her hips and pulled her back so she was now on her knees. He saw her bury her head in the pillow and pressed her hard nippled tits to the mattress. She wiggled her ass and she let out a shriek when he slapped her playfully, "Be still or I may miss!" He pushed forward and his dark thick cockhead pressed against the starred hole. He felt her relax her ass muscles and he moved forward.

She threw her head back, and pushed back to take more of his cock into her ass. She felt him sink deeper into her ass and she loved the feeling.

Raj continued to push and he felt how extremely tight she was. He pushed and stopped, pushed and stopped and after a few minutes, he had his entire length in her. He loved how her butt cheeks cradled his swollen nuts. He began thrusting, slowly; in and out, in and out. He grabbed hold of her hips and he caressed her ass cheeks as he picked up the pace.

She looked back and smiled at him, "So is it all you thought it would be?"

He let out a long moan, "Wonderful! Never thought it would be like this. How can any man not want to be where I am right now?"

She giggled and let out a moan, "Wow, I can't laugh when you're there, it sorta makes me tingle all over." She was cutoff when he began moving again. She could feel his nuts slapping against her ass with every thrust inward.

Raj was now going at his own pace. He could slow up, speed up and wiggle all about. He was reveling in the tightness and heat surrounding his cock.

Penny turned her head to look back at Raj again. She saw her butt propped up and saw how her cheeks moving back and forth as Raj's cock sawed in and out of her. She felt the electric bolts of excitement coursing through her and centering at her clit and pussy. She screamed out as she felt his hand dip down and began strumming along her clit.

Suddenly the door flew open and Leonard was standing there with Cinnamon in his arms. He turned and placed her on the floor and pushed her back into the hallway. He closed the door behind them and came over to the bed, "I know I told you, you could fuck any of the men in our group whenever and whenever you wanted, but while I was doing Raj's job, you think he should be doing my job? OH PENNY, you fucked up! This is a betrayal!" He looked to Raj, "I opened our home to you, I take your fucking dog for a walk and while you, you fuck my wife and to make it worse, you're fucking her ass in my apartment?"