Big Bang Theory Season 11 Ep. 01-05

Story Info
A bevy of sexual encounters from Sheldon to Amy & back again.
19.2k words
4.59
11.1k
10
3

Part 102 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers

Season 11 begins where season 10 left off. Sheldon is on his knee, his hand is extended and in it is a ring.

Sheldon looked up her, "Amy, will you marry me?"

Just then his phone rings and he answered it and Leonard yelled out to him, "Where have you been? We've been calling you for hours."

"I'm sorry; my phone was on airplane mode."

"Why?"

"Because I was on an airplane."

Penny chimed in, "Hey, put him on speaker." She hopped off her stool, "Hey, where are you?"

"I came to Princeton to see Amy." He chuckled, "It's a funny story actually. I was having lunch with Dr. Nowitzki and she kissed me. It quickly got out of hand and we were soon fucking like two rabbits. I suddenly realized what I was doing was wrong. I quickly got dressed and headed here to see Amy. She's the only one I want to have sex with. Well at least when we are alone, doesn't mean I'm going to be saddled by Amy alone."

Amy heard what Sheldon was saying on the phone and blurted out, "EXCUSE ME?"

"Wait, in that moment I realized that I wanted to be married to Amy and only her. So, I came here to New Jersey to ask her to marry me."

Penny swooned, "Oh, that's so sweet."

Amy melted, "Sheldon!"

Penny went wild, "Okay, oh, my God, I can't believe you guys are engaged!"

Sheldon shook his head, "We're not engaged yet, she's taking forever to answer."

She stared at him, "Because you're on the phone! And we have to discuss you fucking Dr. Nowitzki."

He stared at her, "I'll call you back." He went into her apartment and sat down, "Listen Amy, I didn't start it. She overwhelmed me and before I knew it we were having coitus. I suddenly realized what was happening, I never climaxed. So will you marry me?"

She cleared her throat, "Well I have to clear the air too. That weekend when Penny and I went to Bert's apartment for his party, well the two of us succumbed to his charms and we sort of had coitus too. So I guess that makes us even, yes, I'll marry you."

"Now wait a moment, did you climax?" She looked down and nodded, "Sorry Sheldon I did, several times and not just from Bert, but Penny too."

He nodded, "I see." He sat there thinking and looked up at her, "I guess we can blame Penny for this and put it behind us." He pulled out his phone and called Leonard back, "She said yes, but we need to talk. Amy confessed how Penny and she went to Bert's apartment and they..."

Penny cut him off, "Great to hear, so you two go out and celebrate, see you when you get back to California."

Sheldon called his mother, "Mother, I have some good news, we're engaged."

While Sheldon talked to his mother, Amy slipped to her knees and deftly unzipped his pants and pulled them down along with his shorts. She gripped his cock and licked it up and down, "Mmmm, so much better sucking the cock of my fiancée rather than just my boyfriend."

Mary was excited, "I am so happy for you two. But I'm not surprised. I've been praying for this."

Sheldon clutched at Amy head and forced more of his stiff cock down her throat. He let out a grunt, "Well, God had nothing to do with it. It happened because I was having coitus with another woman and it made me realize I wanted to be with Amy." His knees were getting weak as he felt Amy's tongue on his swollen nuts and she stroked his cock harder.

Mary had to sit down, "More than one woman was interested in you? I may have prayed a little too hard; I love you!"

"All right, love you too, bye." He grabbed hold of Amy and pulled her to her feet, "What do you say we head to the bedroom and make this engagement official."

She swiped the spit from her lips and standing on quivering legs, she tugged at his arm and pulled him after her.

Sheldon stood beside her unmade bed. He slipped her robe off and grabbing hold of her white flannel nightgown, he drew it up and off her lush body. He stood staring at his newly crowned fiancée. He pushed her back until she crumpled to the bed He leaned over her and kissed her once again, this time with a lot more passion behind it. He tore his mouth from hers and scooted lower and began feasting on her neck. He nipped and sucked at the sensitive naked flesh beneath him. Sheldon moved lower and pressed his lips to her belly. He felt her shiver under his urgent kisses. He moved lower and gripping her foot he kissed the top of her foot. Slowly he made his way up all the way up her leg with light feathery kisses. When he reached the top of her thigh, he began again with her other foot.

Amy was staring down at him; she drew in a heavy breath when he once again reached the top of her thigh. He skipped over her completely bare pussy and went on to her rounded belly. He released several warm bursts of air atop her swaying tits. He closed his lips around one puckered nipple and sucked on it hard.

Amy arched her back and writhed beneath him, her fingers tightened with each passing second. She continued to lock eyes with him and clutched at his hair as he released her pebbled tip and his lips closed over hers. She managed to lower his pants and she dipped into his jockey shorts and her cool fingers closed around his thickness.

Sheldon kicked away his pants and tore at his shirt and allowed her to strip away his shorts. He gripped his thick shaft and swiped the leaking head at her slick bare cuntlips. He grinned down at her when he heard her release a whimper and watched her eyes close shut. He shoved forward and let out a groan, "Open your eyes Amy. I wanna see your reaction as I sink deep into you." He captured her hands in his. They laced fingers together and he stretched her arms above her head as he sank fully into her juicy, wet pussy.

Amy bit down on her lower lip and released an even louder moan as she felt him begin to move. He stroked deep within her, in and out, not fast, but not slow either. He worked in a steady rhythm, making her savor what they were doing for the first time as an engaged couple.

Amy wrapped her strong, meaty thighs around him and locked her ankles together as she met his easy going thrusts with ones of her own. She wrapped her arms around his upper body and they were joined nearly from head to toe. She urged him on as she felt him picking up the pace.

Sheldon clung to her and closed his lips around one stiff tip. He worked his tongue back and forth and releasing it with a pop, he attacked her other nipple with the same vigor. He ran his hands all over her electrified body and dipping down, he located her stiff clit. He strummed it and it triggered the orgasm he was searching for. He plowed into her with a more urgent pace. He slammed into her and the sound of damp skin slapped against damp skin.

He knew he was about to cum and he growled out to her, "Amy, I'm going to cum, where would you like me to cum?"

She rolled her head from side to side and let out a gasp when she heard him. She licked her parched lips and released a reply; I want you to fill me up with your sperm, Sheldon. I want to remember this night as the first time you came in me as an engaged couple." She clawed at his slender back and met his thrusts with ones of her own.

Sheldon drove into her one more time and grinding his pelvis against her; he felt his cock jerk and began to pump his potent seed into her steamy cunt.

Amy felt him send blast after blast into her hungry pussy and it triggered an even stronger orgasm. Her entire body tensed up and she exploded. She felt her entire body scream out in satisfaction as she unclutched her arms and legs from his and savored the feeling of being loved.

Sheldon slowed and after a few minutes, withdrew from her. He rolled off of her, gathered her in his rams and spooning her, he swept her tousled hair from her neck and shoulder. Planting several tiny kisses on her exposed flesh, he hugged her tighter and they both drifted off to a satisfied, peaceful sleep.

After they woke and lying there in post-coital bliss, Sheldon called Raj and then Howard to tell them the good news.

Howard knocked on the bathroom door to tell Bernie, but she was pre-occupied. She just finished taking a pregnancy test and she was in shock, the test was positive. She stared at it and nearly fainted, "Oh my God!"

The next day Bernie told Penny and they were both stunned by both facts, she was pregnant and Sheldon was engaged.

Sheldon returned to Pasadena, he was happy to be engaged and he returned to work, making sure Ramona knew he was an engaged man.

Three months later Amy returned from her time at Princeton and the two of them walked hand in hand into the cafeteria. Raj saw them and jumped up, "Let me see it, let me see the ring, Amy." He grinned up at her, "Ooh, nice!"

Amy looked across the room and saw Dr. Nowitzki eating alone. She looked to the guys, "Is that the woman who forced Sheldon to have coitus with her?"

They tried to cover it, Howard replied, "Could be!" Leonard shrugged, "Hard to say. Tell us about Princeton."

She looked up at Sheldon, "Excuse me for a minute."

Leonard was lost, "Yeah, we'll catch up later."

Amy walked over to the table where Ramona was sitting, "Dr. Nowitzki (Riki Lindhome)?"

Ramona was stunned, "Oh, Dr. Fowler, hello."

Amy stared down at her and suddenly hugged her, "Thank you, thank you so much. If you didn't try and fuck Sheldon, he wouldn't have rushed to Princeton to ask me to marry him. I'd love to make it up to you. How would you like to join the two of us in his office, let's say in thirty minutes. You can finish what you started, get it out of your system and then I want you to leave him alone!"

She was stunned, she slowly nodded, "I'd like that, but only if I got to experience some hot nasty sex with you too."

Amy snickered at her, "What other kind is there in a university office? We'll be waiting." She let her go and headed back to Sheldon, "Come on big boy, you're gonna get to finish what you started with Dr. Nowitzki. This is your one pass with her, so make it a good one."

Amy and Sheldon hurried to his office and he took a seat behind his desk. Amy paced back and forth as she waited for Ramona to join them. A few moments later there was a light tapping on the office door and Amy opened it. Ramona entered and she stood close to Amy. She stared at a smiling Sheldon who sat up and watched the two women standing before him. He chuckled, "So Amy, if you're doing this to satisfy my yearning for that slender, gorgeous blonde standing beside you, this just may do the trick." He looked from Amy to Ramona and back, "I'd love to see you kiss each other to begin, what do you say?"

Ramona licked her full red lips and giggled, "Dr. Cooper wants a show, let's give him a show." She took Amy's face in her hands. Ramona slowly pressed her lips to Amy's. She caressed Amy's mouth with her own.

Amy's lips parted allowing her to probe her mouth with her tongue. Amy kept her eyes closed as they explored each other's mouths. Amy pulled back; she opened her eyes to see Sheldon now standing behind his desk. She giggled when she saw him step out from behind his desk and move over to his new sofa. He flopped down and reaching out, he took Amy by the hand and pulled her down beside him.

Ramona was grinning from ear to ear and sat down on the other side of Sheldon. She was so excited just thinking about how his huge cock felt in her last summer. She allowed him to draw her to his body and she saw him pulling Amy towards him also. She let herself go as Sheldon kissed her first and then Amy.

Sheldon moved from one of them and back to the other, over and over again. His lips were searing their flesh as his tongue worked in-between their parted lips over and over again.

Amy took the lead seeing she was his future bride. She threw one leg over his and climbed up onto Sheldon's lap, straddling him. She shivered when she felt the bulge growing larger in his lap. She leaned in and kissed him hard darting her tongue into his mouth and dueling with his. She rotated her hips, her skirt rode upward and her silky panties scraped against the lump in his pants.

Ramona was feeling left out and she took Amy's face in her hands and stole her away from Sheldon who had his tongue halfway down Amy's throat. Ramona feasted on Amy's lips and tongue as she felt Amy's hips continue to rock over the lump in Sheldon's pants.

Sheldon ravished Amy's exposed fresh just below her ear as his hands cradled Amy's large butt cheeks in his hands. He turned his head slightly and watched as Ramona and Amy caressed each other's ripe mounds through Amy's blouse and Ramona's fuzzy sweater. He was in awe as they continued to suck face and caress each other. He knew Amy learned all about pleasuring a woman from Penny and he made a mental note to thank her later. Sheldon fought with Ramona to unbutton Amy's blouse and his hands moved to her waist and drew the zipper down on her skirt.

Ramona slipped Amy's blouse off and assisted Amy to get her sweater and skirt off too.

Amy slid off of Sheldon's lap and laid back on the cool surface of his leather sofa. She pushed her panties down and off her quivering body. She dipped her fingers into her bare juicy cunt and she released a loud grunt as she pleasured herself. Her legs shot out and stiffened as she uncovered her hidden bud. She rotated her fingers over her clit and she fought with Ramona.

Ramona rolled over Sheldon and flopped down between Amy's widespread thighs. She pushed Amy's hand aside and trailed her tongue through the tight lipped pussy. She wormed her tongue inward and drawing it upward, she captured Amy's clit and stabbed at it and drew it lightly between her lips.

Amy's legs began to shake and tremble as she felt Ramona suck harder as she felt the lovely blonde feast on her pussy and over sensitive clit. She stared at the sleek body working feverously between her meaty thighs. She saw Ramona's sexy ass encased in her tiny thong and imagined Sheldon's cock knifing in and out of that tiny butt.

Sheldon took the opportunity to strip off his clothes as he prepared to service the sexy blonde and his brunette fiancée. He slipped to his knees behind Ramona and drawing Ramona's tiny thong off her trembling body; he clutched at her hips and slowly entered her tight, hot cunt.

Amy could feel the moans coming from Ramona's lips; it vibrated through her slick folds. She clutched at Ramona's tousled blonde locks. She was close to cumming as Ramona darted two and then a third finger onto her pussy as she sucked harder on her clit. She watched as Ramona's face was pressed harder to her cunt as she watched Sheldon slam harder and faster on the slender body kneeling before her.

Sheldon hammered his massive cock into Ramona as she worked feverously on Amy's spasming pussy. Sheldon watched as Amy lost it and began painting Ramona's lips, mouth and fingers with her thick, creamy cunt juices.

Ramona's fingers tightened on Amy's thighs and Amy's flesh turned white as Ramona clutched at her and she hung on as she raced towards an explosive orgasm. Ramona and Sheldon pleasured one another as they tried to get the upper hand.

Sheldon pummeled her pussy with several deep and hard thrusts as he tried to get her over the top before he lost it. His hands were traveling all over her sleek body as he tried to force her orgasm.

Ramona lost the battle and she threw her head back, sending a waterfall of blonde hair over her back. She screamed out as she started to cum, "Yes, yes, fuck me harder Sheldon. I'm there, fuck me, fill me, cum in me and claim me!"

He ran his hands up her body and pulling the cups of her bra off her tits and he mauled them. He slammed into her one more time and grinding his pelvis against tight ass, he began to shoot rope after rope of his slimy cum deep in her steamy cunt.

Amy lightly caressed Ramona's quivering body and raked her fingers through Ramona's hair as she held her. She felt Ramona trembling as she came apart from the intense orgasm.

After a long pause, Sheldon leaned back, allowing his shrinking cock to slip from Ramona's pussy.

Amy leaned back and took Ramona with her. She pulled her to the sofa and guided her to her back.

Ramona was exhausted, after the intense orgasm she experienced from Sheldon and how she pleasured Amy, she fell back and allowed Amy to have her way with her.

Amy scurried between Ramona's slender legs. She pushed them back and nearly had Ramona folded in two. She dove in and began lapping away at the cum Sheldon recently deposited there. Before long she had Ramona on the verge of another orgasm and just as she exploded, Amy released her legs, climbed up her trembling body and kissing her viciously on the mouth, she fed Ramona a mouthful of cum she extracted from her pussy.

Ramona, even though she was exhausted and spent, gobbled up all Amy fed her and she wrapped her tired arms and legs around the bride to be. She slowly released her. She smiled up at Amy and swept her tousled dark brown hair from her face, "Thank you Amy, it is an afternoon I'll never forget. You two belong together and I promise to stay clear of him, he's yours and you've earned him."

Sheldon watched the two caress and kiss one another as he dressed and headed to the bathroom to clean up. By the time he returned the two women were dressed and Ramona slipped over to Sheldon. She drew him into her hard, planted a soft kiss on his lips, "Have a good life Sheldon, keep her happy and the two of you deserve each other." She turned and left the office.

The following week the entire group was sitting around Leonard and Penny's living room. They were enjoying Chinese food and Sheldon spoke up, "One dumpling left, who wants it?"

Amy spoke up, "Maybe you should offer it to the pregnant lady."

He looked to Bernadette, "And that would be?"

She chuckled, "Me, Sheldon, I'm obviously pregnant."

"Well, you never said it to my face, and the last time I assumed a woman was pregnant, it did not go over well."

Penny spoke up, "Yeah, I'm still mad at you."

"You were drinking water instead of wine, what was I supposed to think?"

Raj chimed in. Sheldon's right, I would never ask a woman if she was pregnant unless she tells me, or I see a human being wiggling out of her."

Bernadette shrugged, "Well, Sheldon, I'm pregnant."

"Congratulations! How far along are you?"

"About three months. The good thing is that I can now mess around with other guys." She looked to Penny and Amy, "And other girls and not have to worry about getting any more pregnant."

Leonard had an on-air interview to speak about physics and he tore it down, saying it was a dead end science and that there was nothing new going on.

The university heard it and he was called into the Human Resources office to come up with and apology and he was huddled with Sheldon to try and come up with a meaningful apology.

At the same time, Sheldon was upset with Amy because she was given a lot of new equipment to conduct her experiment on the brain. She was with Bernadette and found out that Bernie was getting the same attention Amy was, but she held it from Howard so he wouldn't feel like a loser. The two of them went back and forth and Amy wanted and needed some wine.

Bernadette picked up her phone and looked at the text. She looked to Amy, "It's from Penny she wants the two of us over at your place. It seems she's going off the deep end and needs up there to keep Leonard rained in, wanna go?"

Amy stood up, "Hell yeah after all of the arguing I've been doing with you, I could use a release, are you game."

Bernadette chuckled, "Is the pope Catholic?"

Amy shrugged, "Don't ask me, I'm Jewish."

Back at the apartment, Penny tried to convince Leonard and Sheldon that physics isn't dead. She pulled out a bottle of Romulan Vodka and after a couple drinks; Sheldon was getting a little smashed. He hated his tongue being blue, but it gave him a new outlook at physics.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers