Big Bang Theory Season 11 Ep. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny had Raj and Howard over to help out, but after hearing about what Bernie was making and all the new equipment Amy was getting, they too were getting depressed. She suddenly saw this at an opportunity to get banged and banged good and hard. She stared at Leonard, "You have no idea how great you have it. You have a good job, a great wife who you can have sex with whenever you want. I'm going to show you how great you have it." She ran to her apartment and came back with two ropes and a pair of handcuffs.

Leonard sat up and looked at her, "What are those for?"

She chuckled, "Just sit tight and watch, you're gonna soon realize just how good you have it." She turned to the three guys and tossed them the cuffs and ropes, "Tie Leonard's ankles to the chair and cuff his hands behind the chair. We're gonna show him how great he has it and how much he has to lose."

Leonard was too depressed to argue and allowed them to do as she requested. He sat there bound and then Raj, Howard and Sheldon looked to Penny and Howard spoke up first, "So, now what Penny?"

She giggled and turned to the three guys; wanna make me air-tight? She looked back to Leonard, "Don't you worry Leonard, I called Bernadette and Amy and they are coming here to take care of you while these three get me the way I love to be gotten." She turned back to Sheldon, Howard and Raj and shrugged, "I think this isn't going to work. I thought by now I'd have three naked men ready to be serviced by a slutty blonde." She looked back to Leonard and chuckled, "I think they are waiting for your okay to go ahead, so what do you say?"

Leonard was beyond pissed. It was bad enough his career was hanging by a thread, but now he saw his marriage dissolving before his very eyes. The only thing that made it somewhat tolerable was the fact that soon he'd be balls deep in either Bernadette or Amy, hopefully both. He stared at her and looked to his three best friends and he let it out, "Sure go ahead, she called herself a slut. I wanna see the three of you treating her that way. I don't want any of you holding back." He stared up at Penny and if looks could kill she'd be stone-cold and ready for cremation.

Howard was naked first, followed by Raj and finally Sheldon. They circled Penny and she allowed Raj and Howard to unbutton her flannel shirt and slipping it from her, they quickly removed her overstuffed bra. Sheldon unzipped her tight jeans and tugging them off, the other two helped and made her naked when they slipped her thong from her tight ass.

Penny sank to her knees and began giving them all sloppy blowjobs, sucking on them as if she was starving and they were manna from heaven. While she took Raj back into her mouth, she closed her huge Nebraska man-hands around the other two.

The three of them were also active, they had their hands all over her body and Howard swept her long silky blonde hair from her neck and attacked her there. They teased her tits and pussy whenever they had the opportunity. While Howard was nibbling on her neck and ear, he lost it, coming on her hand. While Bernadette was pregnant, he had a lot less sex than usual and he lost it early.

She looked to Sheldon, knowing she wanted his cock in her mouth last and feel it sliding down her throat while her talented tongue danced across his shaft and swollen nuts. While kneeling, she released Raj's cock and slipped down and was now on all fours, she arched her back, tilting her ass in the air and as she opened her mouth wide, she grabbed hold of Sheldon's ass and pulled him to her waiting mouth. She took him deep into her throat and she let out a grunt when she felt Raj caressing her ass. She knew what was coming next and as she concentrated on Sheldon's huge cock fucking her face, she let out a grunt when she felt Raj's thick dark cock penetrate her tight hole.

Somehow Howard quickly recovered and he wormed his way beneath her and grabbing hold of her ample hips, he drew her downward and she shivered as she felt his gorgeous cock slip between her fat, slimy cuntlips and pop into her vacant pussy.

Just then the door flew open and Bernadette and Amy stood at the threshold and Bernadette's eyes were burning hot. She saw her man flat on his back, thrusting up and down, driving his cock into Penny's juicy cunt. Beside her, Amy watched and was getting extremely turned on watching Penny swallow her future husband's cock. She shivered when she saw it totally disappear and saw Penny's tongue flick out and bathe his swollen nuts. She turned to Leonard and suddenly her demeanor softened. She saw a man tortured, tied to the chair and her eyes dropped to his pants and noticed the tented pants he was wearing. She nudged Bernie, "How about the two of us getting him out of here and make him forget about what these three buffoons are doing to his wife?"

Bernie suddenly began to grin, just thinking about riding Leonard and having a man last more than a few seconds, she was all for it. She found the keys to the cuffs and as she unlocked them, Amy worked on the ropes holding his legs secure.

He got up and rubbed his wrists and turned to Bernadette and Amy, "Let's get the fuck out of here. How about we head across the hall and have our own little party." He turned to Penny who was currently in the thoroughs of an orgasm, "You can stay here tonight with Sheldon, "I'm taking Amy and Bernadette over to our place. THE DOOR WILL BE BOLTED SHUT! See you in the morning, SLUT!" He turned and hurried out of the apartment, followed quickly by Bernadette and Amy. He locked and bolted the door shut, just as he promised. He turned to Bernie and Amy, "Thank you, both of you, I guess she's never gonna change. I'm either gonna have to accept it, or make a drastic change. Right now, I'm not gonna make any decisions, not in the state of mind I'm in now. How about a glass of wine and see what we can conjure up?"

Back in the other apartment, Penny lost track of how many orgasms she had already, just like old times. Her grunts grew louder as Raj drove his thick cock deeper and deeper into her tight ass. Her grunts were muffled as Sheldon lost it and began pumping stream after stream of his hot cum down her throat.

He staggered back and suddenly realized that with Leonard bolting his apartment shut, his fiancée was trapped there too, but it dawned on him, she wasn't trapped, she went willingly.

Penny was the meat in the sandwich and as Raj drove his cock deeper into her ass, she was roasted on Howard's cock beneath her. She felt like a stuffed pig on her father's outdoor rotisserie.

Howard already came from the expert hand-job from Penny and her pussy was driving him to the brink of yet another climax. He knew he was stuck here for the night, seeing his wife was locked in Leonard's apartment. He pushed on her hips, and slipping out of her, he was skinny enough to slip free and took Sheldon's spot. He nearly came when he saw a stream of Sheldon's semen running down her chin. He clutched at her tousled hair and urging her face upward, he thrust his hips forward, sending his slime covered cock into her mouth and throat.

Penny loved tasting cunt juices, especially from her pussy that was just fucked by a stiff cock. She slurped at it and licked it clean before sucking and licking him like the slut she knew she was. She was on the verge of another orgasm as Sheldon was now on his knees, teasing and fingering her pussy and clit. She felt Raj pick up the pace and she knew she was about to receive yet another dose of cum in her body.

Raj slapped her tight ass cheeks as he drove harder and deeper into her ass. He slammed into her so hard; she slid on the floor, causing Howard's cock to be buried balls deep in her mouth and throat. He clawed at her hips as he picked up the pace and he screamed out, "Oh fuck yeah, I'm cumming Penny, take it, take my entire load in that pretty little ass of yours." He drove in deep and held it there and began sending rope after rope of hot potent cum deep into her bowels.

Sheldon had three fingers deep in her cunt and he could feel Raj's cock jerk and spurt through the tiny membranes separating her asshole from her cunt. He clung to her as he felt her quivering. He knew she was cumming again and as Raj slipped from her tight ass, he clamored to his feet and gripping his newly stiff erection, he shoved his mammoth cock into the same hole Raj just vacated.

Penny released a blood-curling scream as she felt like her ass was being torn in two. The only savior was Raj's cum served as a good enough lubricant to keep her from being torn apart. Her fingers tightened on Howard's thighs as she huffed and she puffed as she tried to relax, but before she could, Sheldon was fucking her ass faster and harder. She was once again on the verge of another orgasm and when Sheldon reached down and began petting her pussy, it sent her over the edge to yet another climax. She knew he was all the way in, she felt his balls pressing against her cheeks and to make it even hotter; Sheldon began slapping her ass.

Howard pulled his cock from Penny's mouth and he began to spray his jism all over her face, into her hair and down to her heaving tits. Making it even hotter, Raj stepped over beside Howard and he too began shooting his thick, hot cum all over her face, neck and tits.

When Sheldon saw this, he was at wits end and he started to drive into her ass harder and deeper. He pulled his cock from her ass and stumbling before her, he grabbed her by the shoulder, rolled her over onto her back and straddling her chest, he emptied his nut all over her face and tits.

Penny was a total and completely slut, drenched in the semen of Leonard's three best friends, she knew it would never be the same again, but if this was the result of such actions, she was willing to accept her fate. She scooped up as much cum dripping down her face; she licked her fingers clean and went back over and over again until she had the majority of it down her throat.

Back in his apartment, Leonard was on the sofa with both Bernie and Amy. They were bound and determined to block out all that was happening in the apartment across the hall. The three of them were soon making out together, kissing passionately, their mouths meeting in the middle as their hands made their way across one another's bodies.

Leonard saw how Amy and Bernie were enjoying the company of one another, frantically tearing away the clothing that separated their skin and tossing it to the side while Leonard watched in amazement

Amy was lost in the moment, her eyes were closed as Bernie kissed along her neck and exposed collarbone. When Amy opened her eyes she stared at Leonard and he nodded and smiled back at her.

Although three months pregnant, Bernie was still rather nimble, sliding to the floor before Amy, she tugged at Amy's skirt until she freed her of the tight material. She took Amy's panties with it and wasted no time raining hot, wet kisses along Amy's squirming legs and she didn't stop her upward trek till she reached Amy's bare pussy.

Amy clutched at Bernie's mass of blonde hair. She arched her back, pushing her pussy tighter to Bernie's active mouth, "Oh my God, Bernadette, lick it, suck it; make me cum!" She fisted Bernie's golden locks, "Oh Fuck Yessssssssss! That feels so fucking incredible!"

Leonard had enough watching and wanted to get into the action. He unzipped his pants and pulled his stiff cock out of his pants. He kept his eyes plastered on what Bernie was doing. He stepped closer to the action and lightly brushed against Bernadette. Without missing a beat, Bernie reached back and grabbed hold of Leonard's thick cock in her tiny, soft hand. She stroked his cock at the same pace she was licking Amy and she loved being trapped between the two of them.

Amy struggled to a sitting position and just after a tiny tremor raced through her now naked body, she broke free and knelt beside Bernie. They both turned their attention to Leonard. They double-teamed him, both licking up and down the length of his cock, on opposite sides. The two women took turns passing his fat cock back and forth, sucking him off frantically while Amy cradled his nuts in her soft hands.

Leonard watched as the blonde and brunette serviced his cock and he suddenly forgot all about his trouble at the university and the slut he was married to in the next apartment. He grinned down at them, just knowing they had just begun.

Amy popped his cock from her mouth, a trail of saliva ran down her chin and she giggled, "Come on big boy, enough of this oral crap, I want to be fucked and I believe Bernadette does too." She turned and tugged on his arm until they reached the kitchen island. She leaned over and flattened her tits against the cool countertop. She looked and she was joined by the giggling Bernie.

Bernie flipped her head around, sending a wave of golden blonde locks flying about. She kissed Amy and growled back in her Mrs. Wolowitz voice, "What are you waiting for Leonard? Time to fuck us both!"

Amy chuckled, "Yeah, fuck us both, now!"

Leonard crossed his arms and removed the last of the clothes he was wearing and positioned himself behind Amy. He lined his cock up with her tight, wet slit and then thrust forward in one long, powerful swoop, impaling her body and causing her to let out a growl just as frightening as Bernie's voice. He immediately began pumping within her, starting slow and then gaining speed as he slammed her from behind. He reached over and slipped a couple fingers into Bernie's hairy snatch and he quickly got into a rhythm and finger fucked her as the same pace he was fucking Amy. He worked his fingers in deeper and was petting her G-spot and knew he was her on the verge of an orgasm.

Amy was frantically pushing back she too kept pace with the movements of Bernadette beside her. She was racing towards a crashing climax and she leaned over and planted a soul-searching kiss on Bernie's lips. The two of them were locked in a passionate kiss as they were joined below by Leonard's cock and hand. Kissing Bernie the way she was and the way Leonard shifted behind her and continued to strike her G-spot with each thrust, she exploded, sending a stream of her juices out to coat his cock and she came so hard, her slime ran down her quivering thighs. She tore her mouth from Bernie's and looked back at him through sleepy eyes, "Now Bernie, fuck her Leonard, give her just what you gave me and make her cum, fuck her." She giggled, "Can't get her any more pregnant than she is now."

Amy's cunt made an obscene slurping, sucking sound as he pulled out of her and he shifted a few feet to the side and crouching down slightly, he lined his cock with her hairy cunt and pushing forward, he slid in easily. She literally sucked his cock into her womb.

Soon enough their leisurely fucking became more urgent and Leonard was driving in and out of Bernie at a frantic pace. He looked over and watched as Amy climbed up onto the stool and spun around. She scooted forward and planted her cum laden cunt before Bernie's gaping mouth.

Bernie didn't hesitate and she dove right in and gave Amy a repeat performance of her oral skills she exhibited earlier on the sofa. Bernie was lapping away at Amy's bare pussy and she was mumbling over and over again, "Oh fuck yeah, more, more, give me more! I want more cock, I want more pussy. I wanna cum and cum and cum!"

Amy gripped Bernie's tousled hair and forced her mouth harder to her slimy cunt. She held her tight as Bernie exploded, cumming hard all over the invading cock plowing in and out of her pussy.

Leonard felt Bernie cumming and his cock was suddenly squeezed harder and a large slimy dose of cunt cream coated his cock. He slowed to allow Bernie to regain her strength. He slowly pulled out of her and he chuckled when he heard her pussy make the same vulgar sound Amy's did earlier. He still hadn't cum, but wanted to hold off for a while. He looked at the two female friends and he smiled at them. He saw the look on their faces, but didn't react fast enough.

Bernie rose up and grabbed his arm. Amy slipped off the countertop and grabbed his other hand. The two of them sank to their knees and smiled up at him, "Time to make you happy Leonard."

They took turns licking and sucking on his cock, each lapping away at the cunt cream covering his stiff, fat cock. One attacked his cock head and shaft, while the other dipped down and lapped at the underside and sucked on his cum filled balls. Bernie grinned up at him through those sexy spec and her blue eyes sparkled, "Give us that fucking load, Leonard!"

Amy giggled like a teenage schoolgirl, "Yeah Leonard, cover our pretty faces with that creamy cum of yours!"

The two of them began to pass his rock hard cock back and forth, each one of them providing a single pump between their lips and then passed it back to the waiting mouth beside them. The double blowjob was a fantasy of Leonard's and they fulfilled it perfectly. Before long Leonard's legs were getting weak, he threw his head back and let out a growl. Hot sperm shot out the beet red head and ran down Bernie's throat. She passed it back to Amy and her fist stroked him hard, sending a spurt out a couple feet high and landed directly on her forehead and down her glasses. She swiped it from side to side and more came shooting out, bathing her face with more cum.

Bernie took it back and was rewarded with the final two spurts; she caught one in her open mouth and the other shot across her cheek.

Amy and Bernie got up; Bernie took Amy by the hand and headed for the bathroom. She stopped and turned, "We're gonna go clean up, we'll meet you in the bedroom, we've only just begun."

They rejoined him and he feasted on them both. He gave Bernie what she wanted, he made her squirt and Amy was there to feast on the spoils of his work. They fucked halfway through the night and by the time the two women fell asleep, Leonard was once again Master of his Domain. He picked up his phone and sent Janine Davis a cocky text.

The following morning, Leonard staggered out of his apartment and made it to the university. He checked his phone and his heart fell to his belly. There was a text from the head of Human Resources, Janine Davis. She was expecting him in her office first thing in the morning.

He tapped on her door and entered. He saw a smiling Ms. Davis (Regina King) behind her desk. She was wearing a rose red and white wrap-around dress and it was barely closed. Her perfect black breasts were peeking out of the bodice and he knew she wasn't wearing a bra.

She licked her red painted lips and stared up at him, "Please have a seat Dr. Hofstadter, or should I call you, Mr. Squirt?"

He sat down and stared back at her, "I'm sorry, Mister what?"

"You heard me; I wanted to talk to you about the text you sent me last night."

He licked his lips and stared at her heaving tits, "I sent you a text last night?"

She chuckled, "My eyes are up here Leonard" and she smiled, "You bet you did. It says you are one in a million and can make any woman squirt!" She stood up and walked around to the other side of the desk. She moved to the door and locked it. She turned and reached for the tie that held her loose-fitting dress together. She tugged at the belt and it opened. With a slight shrug of her shoulders, it fell to the floor and she stood there, naked except for her fuck-me heels. "I can guarantee all of your issues will disappear if you can make good on your statement, but if you fail, well the door to your office will be locked and you will be out of a job." She moved over to her sofa and slowly sat down. She lifted one leg high on the back of the sofa and her other foot was planted firmly on the floor. She patted her freshly shaved pussy and grinned up at him, "Show me what you have Dr. Hofstadter!"