Big Bang Theory Season 11 Ep. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stared at Howard, "Oh! All right!" He began blinking and it went on and on.

Howard was going to play with him, "I'm a little rusty, could you say that again?"

Sheldon left and found Leonard to go home. When he got there, he checked his phone, "She's going to be home at "8:00-ish"? What is that? 8:01, 8:02. What kind of scientist uses "ish"?"

Leonard turned and replied, "I'll give it a go. My ride home with you was hellish."

While they were at work, Penny was reading a parenting book Bernie left in their apartment. She found several useful techniques to try and use on Sheldon. She got up from the sofa, "Sheldon, honey, if you wanna join us for dinner you're more than welcome."

"Oh, thank you, I don't think I'd be very good company tonight. Amy hasn't been around, she's working with Howard."

She came over to him, "That must frustrate you, does it?"

He nodded, "Yes it does."

"You know, it's okay to feel frustrated when things aren't going your way."

He sighed, "I suppose, ah, maybe it's not that big of a deal."

"No, no, no, your feelings are valid. Now, why don't you go wash up and we'll call you when dinner's ready."

He stared at her and finally replied, "Okay," he turned and went to his apartment.

Leonard was in the kitchen watching and listening to all of that. He was amazed, "What did you do? Are you a witch?"

Her jaw dropped, "I've been reading Bernadette's parenting book. It's like the answer key to the Sheldon test."

He was baffled, "That's amazing"

"I know, but, you know, it's only birth to five, what are we going to do when he turns six?"

Leonard scoffed, "Take him to the zoo and leave him there?"

Over at the Wolowitz household, Raj came into the kitchen to see her. She looked up from her laptop, "Hi Raj, Howard's not here."

"I know, he's been at the lab every night this week with his work wife."

She chuckled, "That's weird, I thought his work wife was standing in my kitchen."

"Don't be snippy; I came here to see how you were doing. Like, uh, do you need any help with anything?"

She closed her laptop and cleared off the kitchen table. She stood up and skimmed out of her maternity jeans, her slightly rounded belly turned Raj on. She removed her granny panties and planted her tight ass on the table. She pulled two of the chairs over and planted her feet firmly on the seat of both chairs. She patted her bare pussy, "I thought you may be coming over. I did something for you that I don't do for Howard." She stroked her tight bare pussy, "I shaved myself bare, so if there is something you wanna do, get your dark Indian head down here and make mamma smile."

He was on his knees in a flash. He grabbed hold of her shapely thighs and pulled until her ass was seated on the edge of the table. He inhaled her sexy scent, "Mmmm, I never tire of that scent, just incredible." Before she could reply, he buried his face in the freshly shaved folds of her already moist pussy.

Bernadette crossed her arms and in one swift motion threw off the loose fitting blouse she was wearing. She tossed it aside and her overstuffed bra followed. She leaned back and her long golden blonde hair swished back and forth across the tabletop. She leaned back and tightened her grip on his head with her strong thighs.

Raj loved eating Bernie's pussy, especially when she took the time to tidy-up down there. He swept his tongue from asshole to clit and back again. He drew the tight lips between his and sucked harder. He stabbed at the parted lips and sank into her juicy hole. He ran his hands up her strong, shapely legs and slipped two fingers into her tight hole. He couldn't imagine a baby's head popping out and it made him stab deeper into her hole.

Bernie was getting close to an orgasm; she hadn't had one since that fantastic night with Leonard. It was incredible, even though she had to share him with Amy. Just thinking about how he made her cum, it sent her over the top and she bathed Raj's fingers and tongue with her creamy juices.

He slowed his attack; know how sensitive she got just after cumming. He lazily lapped at her entire cunt, lightly flicking at her stiff clit. He managed to unfasten his pants with his one hand as he continued to pet her inner walls with his other hand. He freed his cock and stroked it as he prepared to fuck the tiny, gorgeous blonde. He knew she was ready when her legs loosened and released his head. He stood up and grabbing hold of her legs; pulled her closer to his half-naked body. He gripped his fat, dark cock and swiped it up and down her juicy slit he was just about to shove it in deep when she stopped him.

She pushed at his belly with her hand and like a spinning top, she spun around on the wobbling table. All of a sudden her head was hanging off the side of the table. She grabbed his tight ass cheeks and pulling him forward, she wrapped her slick puffy lips around his shaft. She tasted her own juices on the crown of his cock. She lowered her head and pulled harder on his ass. Even though his cock was in her mouth, she growled out, "Not so fast Raj, you made me cum, and now I want to get a little bit of oral in too. Fuck my face, I know I can't fuck as hard as I want with the baby, but I can be face fucked, so no gentle crap, you hear me?"

He stared down at his best friend's naked wife. He loved how her long, thick wavy blonde hair floated down, nearly to the floor as he thrust forward, sending his thick cock deeper into her oral cavity. He loved how much saliva she had already accumulated and it turned him on watching it slip from the corners of her mouth and run up her pretty face. He pushed her hands away and began using her mouth the way he liked to use her pussy. He reached out and began playing with her even larger tits now and he mauled them as he fucked her face.

Bernie was in heaven, she loved having her mouth abused, but Howard refused to do it. He thought it made her cheap, but she thought it made her a slut and a fucking whore, she loved that while having her face fucked. She made gurgling and slurping sounds as she felt his cock sliding in and out of her throat. Her face was covered in gobs of her saliva and she knew he wasn't going to last long.

Raj leaned further over her tiny body and was now finger fucking her juicy cunt at the same pace he was fucking her face. He felt her arch her back and knew she was close to another orgasm. He felt her long hair swishing back and forth, sending tinging sensations down his body. He felt her incredible lips and tongue pulling at his shaft as he fucked her face.

Bernadette reached out and clutched at his ass as she took him all the way down to the root of his shaft and as she started to tremble, she felt her orgasm overtaking her tiny body, she whipped her tongue around his shaft and felt it expand and she anticipated his thick, heavy load.

Raj shoved a pair of fingers into her cunt and scraped against her G-spot, he felt her release a load of her cunt juices and felt her cunt muscles tighten around his fingers. He lost it and began pumping his load down her sucking throat. He drew back slightly, allowing his cum to fill her mouth. He pulled out and the last blast hit her forehead and across her tiny nose. He looked down and felt another blast coming. Just seeing her face covered in her saliva and his creamy cum, he sent another blast across her cheek and chin.

Bernie opened her mouth and her tongue lapped at the cum surrounding her puffy lips. She ran her tiny hands up and down his trembling butt cheeks and pulled him tight to her face.

Raj's knees went weak and he staggered back and flopped down on the chair. He reached out and used his slime covered fingers to swipe along her lips, he felt another surge of excitement when Bernie grabbed his hand and sucked her juices from his fingers and used it to scoop up the cum he deposited on her pretty little face.

She was getting a little sore, "Help me up, will you Raj? My back is killing me."

He guided her to a sitting position and helping her from the table; he drew her off and planted her firmly on his lap.

She leaned in and rested her head on his shoulder. She nuzzled his neck causing her saliva and his cum to drip onto his shoulder, but he didn't care at all. After a few minutes, she broke free, "That was nice Raj, too bad we didn't fuck, though. I have to take a shower, wanna join me?" She giggled as she ran out of the kitchen naked and up the stairs, followed closely by Raj.

Back at the apartments, Amy finally came home and she was exhausted.

She was greeted by Sheldon, "Welcome home, how was work?

She chuckled, "Great! Howard had an idea for—"

He cut her off, "That's enough about work. You just got home, you need to sit down and let me pamper you."

She was grinning from ear to ear, "Okay, that sounds nice."

He reached down and handed her a bag, "I got you a little something to help you relax."

She reached in, "Sheldon, that is the sweetest—" She pulled a composition notebook out of the bag. She turned it around, "Wha—What is this?"

"It's the notes from our quantum cognition project. I thought we could spend the evening grinding away on it."

She let out a heavy sigh, "I just got home, I'm tired."

He cut her off, "Of Howard, I know!" He leaned over the sofa. "So how about you and me make some beautiful science together?"

She rolled her eyes, "Sheldon, I want to work on this with you, just not tonight. What if we get up early and do it in the morning? I promise I'll be way more into it."

He sat up, "You know what? There was a time that you would have been happy to stay up and collaborate all night with me and wake up in the morning and do it some more."

She let out a sigh, "Fine, but can we make it quick?"

He grabbed the notebook from her, "No, if you're just going to make me do all the work, then go to bed. But don't be surprised if you walk out here and catch me doing it myself."

The next morning Leonard got a text from Sheldon. He wanted him to drive him over to Bernadette's.

Penny reached for the parenting book, "Maybe there's something in the book that will help."

H shrugged, "Worth a shot."

She smiled through it, "Okay, let's me see, let's see. Biting other children?"

He scoffed, "Sometimes, but problem for another day."

She found it, "Okay, wait, wait, here we go. "Let him have ownership of his choices. Allow him to choose from options that are acceptable to you."

He shrugged, "All right, I'll give it a try." He began texting Sheldon back. "I can drive you in two hours, or you can take an Uber."

Penny nodded, "Good, see, now he feels like he has a choice."

His phone chimed and Leonard checked it out, "He's gonna take an Uber."

She was stunned, "It worked."

Leonard chuckled, "Unless, he bites the driver, yeah."

Sheldon went over to Bernadette's and sat at the kitchen table while she slaved away on her laptop, "And now they're working on a Saturday. Can you believe them? I mean, is this how you envisioned your weekend?"

She tired of listening to him bitch, "No, it is not!"

He ignored her, "This whole thing is maddening."

She slumped down, "I'm really busy. Yesterday Raj came over and one thing led to another and I didn't get any of my project completed. I don't have time to listen to you complain."

He sat back, "Hey, you're complaining too. "Sheldon, why are you here?" "Sheldon, the applesauce is for the baby."

Again, she rolled her eyes, "What do you want?"

"I just wish I could make Howard feel as angry as I'm feeling."

She closed her laptop, "Well, maybe you could do something he likes to make him jealous."

"He stared back at her, "Like what?"

She stood up and took him by the hand and pulled him through the house and up the stairs to the bedroom. She pushed him back onto the bed. She grinned down at him. "You can fuck the living crap out of me. Yesterday was Raj, but we ended up with a lot of oral and nothing more. Just knowing what you're packing and you wanna make him jealous. Who knows what the two of them are doing while they wait for his programs to compile?"

He reached out and grabbed hold of her hand, "Say no more, get your pretty little ass down here." He took her in his arms and gave her a kiss that surprised and curled Bernadette's toes. He ran his fingers through her long, thick blonde locks and pulled her tiny lush body tighter to his.

Bernadette brushed his lips with her tongue and Sheldon surprised her as he bit it slightly between his teeth. Bernadette moaned and moved her body, pressing her curves closer to his lean body. She shift and was now sitting on Sheldon's knees. She folded back her legs with her tight butt resting on her heels.

Sheldon could feel the warmth of Bernadette's body against his as she crushed her tits against his chest. Her tits were heaving and were a lot larger than the last time he had the pleasure of feeling them. His cock was nearly at full mast and it was straining against her inner thighs.

Bernie shifted; she wanted to feel the pressure of his cock against her moist pussy. She managed to make contact and she began grinding her pussy against his huge cock. A smile crossed her lips as she heard him let out a grunt. She giggled when she saw him throw his head back as a tremor coursed through his body. She dipped her head and kissed the crook of his neck where it was exposed. She sucked and licked on it while she continued to grind her cunt on his cock harder and deeper.

Sheldon knew if she kept it up he would lose it. He grabbed hold of her wrists and pushed her down onto her back. He pinned her to the bed and looking down at the luscious blonde beneath him, he smiled down at her when he felt her arch her back to once again make contact with the bulge in his pants. He rose up slightly and raked his fingers through her hair, "Tell me what you'd like Bernadette, I need to hear it."

"Please Sheldon, fuck me! I need it bad and I'm aching to be filled and fucked hard. I want to sweat and cum all over that big cock of yours."

He didn't pin her down and grabbing her wrists again, he tugged at her arms drawing her up to sit once again on the bed. He reached down and grabbing hold of the large billowing blouse, he pulled it upward and he smiled when he saw how she lifted her arms, allowing him to remove it with ease. He reached behind her and deftly unhooked her bra and drawing it down her arms, tossed it aside. He pushed her back down to the bed. He paused to observe the gorgeous form beneath him. He liked how her long hair framed her face like a sexy angel. He watched her large breasts as they rose and fell atop her chest. He licked his lips, anticipating how they would taste. Reaching down, he cupped both large mounds in his hands and toyed with them as he enjoyed the way they molded his hands. He hefted both of them in his hands and felt their weight in his palms.

Bernie was breathing heavily as she watched his thumbs rolling and flicking the fat nipples and sensitive aeroules. She let out a gasp when he squeezed them harder pushed them together. She closed her eyes and groaned out as she saw him push them together and lower his head. She knew what was coming next and relished his mouth on her ripe nipples.

Sheldon did not disappoint. He closed his lips around one huge aeroule and drew the entire crown between his lips. He sucked harder and as he pushed them together, he moved to its twin and gave it the same treatment. He released that one and squeezing them together further, he was able to suck on both fat nipples at the same time. He nipped and tugged at the fat tips with his teeth and he heard her let out a squeal.

Bernadette was rolling her head from side to side moaning and groaning louder as she thrust her hips up involuntarily trying to grind her aching clit against any part of his body.

Sheldon was mesmerized by her large mounds and continued to toy with them. He was breathing heavily as he got more and more excited. He finally released them and lifting his head, he stared into her lusty blue eyes.

Bernadette knew it was now or never and she pushed him down and she clamored over his long, slender body. She grabbed the hem of his t-shirt and tugged it over his head. She then leaned over, raining kisses all along his lean slender body, beginning at his chin, down his neck, chest and belly until she reached the waistband of his pants. She paused and leaning down, she swished her long, thick hair along his supercharged flesh and she giggled as she saw him arch his back and wiggle from side to side, "Now how do you like being teased, not so much, huh? Don't worry Sheldon, I'm way past that, I gotta have that cock and so I'm letting you off the hook," Her tiny fingers fluttered over his pants and she got them open and she giggled again as she watched him arch his back to assist her. She removed his pants and jockey shorts at the same time. She licked her lips when she saw his cock stood up, pointing towards the ceiling, as stiff and as fat as ever before.

Like a moth to a flame, she licked her lips and lowering her head, she licked his shaft from the base to the tip without any hesitation.

Sheldon's fists tightened in the comforter beneath him. He raised his head and watched in awe as the tiny blonde feasted on his genitals.

Bernadette twirled her tongue around and around the beet red helmeted head of Sheldon's cock. She used her tongue to cover and lick the underside of his shaft before flicking her tongue upward back to the tip. She repeated this movement several times on each side, top and underside before she enveloped the large head and drawing it deep into her oral cavity. She tried to swallow the entire shaft, but was unable to do so. She clamped down her lips around the bloated head and began bobbing up and down at a furious pace. Her saliva, just like when she serviced Raj, was flying all about, covering his inner thighs and her cheeks and chin were covered in her spit. She worked her way down slowly, inch by inch until the tip brushed against the back of her throat. She gagged slightly and began working the shaft with her bee-stung lips. She tried desperately to swallow more of his cock and she gagged and gurgled in frustration until Sheldon grabbed hold of her head and drew her mouth from his drenched shaft.

Without giving her any time to recover, he flipped her over on the bed and drew her to sit on her knees with her cunt and ass directly before him. He held her from squirming and his hands slid down her slick thigh until he made contact with her weeping pussy. He used both thumbs to part her slick lips. He drew them upward, holding it open and used his index fingers to tease her clit and at the same time, shoved both thumbs as deep as he could into her juicy opening.

Bernadette let out a moan as she felt him enter her pussy. She met his thrust with ones of her own. She was unable to hold her body still. She let out a tiny scream when he slapped her ass cheeks. She tried to trap his hand beneath her, but he was too quick. She quit struggling when Sheldon slipped another finger in her pussy. She met his invasion, she screamed out again when she felt him connect with her tiny ass cheeks again. She was racing towards another orgasm as the tingling of the stinging slaps and the invasion of her pussy by his fingers pushed her over the edge.

Bernadette trembled as she closed her eyes and her mouth dropped open. She opened her eyes when he withdrew his fingers from her pussy, "Oh please Sheldon, please stop teasing me and fuck me. I need to feel that incredible cock of yours deep in my cunt."

Sheldon leaned over her, wrapping his arms around her tiny form. He ran his hands down her sleek back and slapped her once, twice and a third time. He had her exactly where he wanted her. He had her off balance and he made his move and before she could react, he had her flat on her back. He gathered up her shapely legs and pushing them back. He was unable to press them to her belly, the bump was too prominent. He pushed them back and aside and had her juicy cunt completely exposed and waiting for him to do as he wished. He wiggled his hips from side to side and like a heat-seeking missile, he seeded his cockhead at the entrance to her cunt. He stared down at her, "If you want it Bernadette, you're gonna have to guide it in."