Big Bang Theory Season 11 Ep. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grabbed his arm, "Okay, what about "presenting a united front"?

"What about you coddling him, and he's never gonna learn?"

She rolled her eyes, "Look, you sound frustrated, and I'm really proud of the way you're able to state your opinion."

His shoulders slumped, "Thank you...wait, no, no! Don't use that book on me!"

Sheldon stared at the two of them, "Wait, what book?"

Leonard turned towards him, "Penny's been using one of Bernadette's parenting books on you?

She blew up and screamed back at him, "What? So has he."

Sheldon got really upset, "What make you think you can treat me like a child?" He ran out of the apartment.

Penny turned to Leonard, "So is this how it's gonna be if we have kids, you're just gonna throw me under the bus?"

"Well, if you spoil them the way you do Sheldon, then yeah."

"Uh, my way was working, okay. I think you're upset because there are some things I'm better than you at."

"Well, you can't end a sentence with a preposition, so clearly, not grammar."

"If you're so smart, was that a smart thing to say?"

"That depends, before I said it, was sex tonight still on the table?"

She growled at him, "NO!"

He shrugged, "Then it's fine!"

Back at the lab, Amy returned with her hair back in place. Her cheeks were red from blushing and she had the lab coat buttoned to the collar. Howard rubbed his eyes, "You know, once we get this operational, we're gonna have to try it out again and see if we're thinking the same thing again."

She grinned at him, "Okay, but I believe it's a foregone conclusion." She stared at him, "You know as sweaty as we are, we can't return home looking like this. What do you say we head over to the decontamination shower and clean-up?

He chuckled, "I love the way you think, but before we do, what do you say we have another go on this extremely strong lab table."

Amy was on him again and before long she had him naked again and she dropped her lab coat. She licked her lips and stared at his once again stiff cock, "You know, this project is gonna take forever." He pulled her to his naked body, "I can live with that."

More in come in season eleven.