Big Bang Theory Season 11 Ep. 06-10

Story Info
Penny, Bernie & Amy; Raj beds Ruchi, Amy and a new admirer.
12.1k words
4.36
10.6k
8
1

Part 103 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

The gang was sitting around Leonard and Penny's apartment eating Italian food. Howard was shoveling it in as fast as he could. He only had three minutes till he had to fast for twelve hours. He was set to go in the next morning for a vasectomy.

Sheldon was busy reading an article on his phone. He saw that they were rebooting the Professor Proton show. He knew without a doubt he would be the best suited to play his idol.

After Howard's vasectomy, he was laid-up in bed for two to three days. Bernie was waiting on him hand and foot. She came into the bedroom after he was settled in and told him to rest. She had nearly a dozen stops to make, one being her check-up at the doctor's office.

Later that day, Sheldon was devastated, he found out that Wil Wheaton got the part of Professor Proton and he was impossible to be around.

Back at the Wolowitz household, Howard was staggering out of the bathroom as Bernadette returned from her outing. It seems the doctor told her she was overdoing things and was restricted to bed-rest.

The two of them were stuck there together. Bernie was happy, she got to catch-up with her reading, but Howard was miserable.

Penny came to visit them and just as she got there, the baby monitor came to life, Halley was crying and Howard struggled to get up, Penny chimed in; "I thought Raj was here to help?"

"No he had to work."

Penny stopped him. "Well, hey, I can get the baby."

Bernie was unsure of Penny with the baby, "No, Howie's got it. He's fine, right Howie?"

He cried out in pain as he tried getting up, "Never better!"

Penny rolled her eyes, "Don't be silly, I'll take the rest of the day off and watch Halley for you."

Bernie was still unsure, "Or we could call Stuart. I'm sure he could close-up the store, hop on the bus and be here in no time."

Howard looked up at Penny, "He does love the bus."

Penny was catching on, "Okay, hang on. You guys don't trust me to take care of your baby?"

They both chuckled and replied, "NO!" Howard looked to Bernie, "So, I guess, no." He let out a long sigh.

Penny had her hands on her hips, "WOW!"

Bernie felt bad, "It's not that we don't trust you, it's just, you don't seem like much of a baby person."

She pointed her finger at Bernie and blurted out, "Hey! Hey, hey, I can watch your stupid baby, okay? If she cries, I will pick her up. If she's hungry, I'll give her a bottle. And if she poops, I'll light some incense."

Howard looked to Bernie, "It would be a big help."

Bernie looked to Penny, "Okay, thank you."

She stood over them, "Trust me; you guys have nothing to worry about. You know, back in Nebraska I raised all our baby pigs right until the day they were slaughtered. So, unless your baby's made of breakfast meat, she's fine."

Later Penny had Halley asleep while Howard watched television and Bernadette was working on her laptop. Penny came into the room and stood over them. She grinned down at Bernadette, "You know, I have an idea. How would you like to get back at Howard for fucking Amy over and over again in her lab?"

Bernadette closed her laptop and put it on her nightstand. "I don't know where this is going, but anything that begins with getting even with Howard always peeks my interest."

Penny stood over her and slowly unbuttoned her silky purple blouse. She tossed it to Howard and her bra quickly followed. She skimmed out of her slacks and just like her bra; her panties were tossed to Howard. She reached down and pulled back the covers covering the lower portion of Bernie's tiny body. She stood up, "I knew you were naked under that innocent, flowery top."

Bernie looked up at her, "How is this getting even with Howie?"

Penny reached out and unbuttoned Bernie's top and slipped it from her body. She tossed that to Howie too. She removed Bernadette's glasses and pulled at the two pigtails holding Bernie's hair in place. She smiled down at Bernie, "Just think, he's gonna be there in bed watching us have sex and he can't do anything about it. If he gets a hard-on, the pain will be so intense, it will drive him insane. He can't jerk-off and he'll have to suffer through it all."

Bernie giggled, "Oh Penny, you have a devious mind, I love it." She turned to Howie and chuckled, "Suffer, sucker!"

Penny crawled up the length of Bernie's lush body, making sure not to apply too much pressure to the baby bump showing more and more. She hovered over her and she dropped her hand down to her bare pussy and she lightly ran her fingers over her already moist pussylips.

Howie sat up, "Son-of-a-bitch, when the hell did you shave it all off?"

Bernie scoffed, "If you would pay more attention, you might have noticed and done something with it." She shivered when Penny touched her and she licked her lips and fell back against the large pillows behind her.

Penny straddled Bernie now, her legs folded on either side of Bernie's tiny body, and leaning down again, she pawed at her gentle folds. She stared up at Bernie and her hand drifted upward and cupped one of Bernie's large milk filled tits. She squeezed lightly, "Mmmm, you're so much larger than mine are."

Bernie closed her eyes and moaned lightly, "Oh, only because they are full of milk, otherwise, you are just as large. Mine seem larger because of my tiny body."

Howard cleared his throat, "Penny, Bernadette's right."

They both looked to him and shouted, "Shut up Howard!"

Penny placed the palm of her hand on one of Bernie's thighs and lowered her head until her face was inches form Bernie's sweet smelling pussy. She smiled when Bernie instantly parted her legs wider, giving Penny easier access to her pussy.

Bernie craned her neck and looked down at Penny between her large swaying tits. She locked eyes with the gorgeous green eyed blonde and when she saw her tongue slip from between her lips and make contact with her juicy cuntlips. She dropped her head back down to the bed and moaned as she felt Penny's first lick. It started at the base of her pussy, near the juice filled entrance, and then moved upwards along her slit until the tip of her talented tongue settled on her aching clit. She clutched at the sheets as she felt Penny giving her clit a slow, circular lashing. Bernadette couldn't contain her moans and they turned to louder groans as she arched her hips to meet her talented tongue.

Penny smiled up at her, "Is this what you wanted Bernie? Am I doing a good enough job to torture Howard?"

Bernie clutched at Penny's head and gasped out, "Oh my God, yes Penny, that's perfect, don't stop."

Penny was getting into it, "Mmmm, your pussy is so sweet tasting." She once again slipped her tongue up her entire slit, gathering up as much of the juices from Bernie's weeping pussy as she could get. She pursed her lips and pushed her bee-stung lips tight to her slick cuntlips. She kissed them, just like she would someone's mouth. Her tongue darted out and instead of fencing with another tongue, she darted it in and out of Bernie's tight hole. She locked her lips tight to Bernie's pussy and withdrawing her tongue, she sucked hard, nearly causing a vacuum and sucking the pool of juices from her pussy.

Bernie arched her back, forcing more of her pussy to Penny's mouth.

Howard was going berserk. He leaned over and kissed Bernie. His hands were mauling her large tits and tearing his mouth from hers, he attacked her tits, sucking and nibbling on one and then the other. He somehow forgot all about his aching balls and tearing his mouth from Bernie's tits, he crawled down on the bed and pushing Penny's legs apart, he gave her the same treatment she was giving his wife.

Bernie watched in awe as her husband and best friend were feasting on her and Howard on Penny. She felt left out, but just being able to watch it and feel the orgasm coming on, she flopped back to the bed and just allowed them to have their way with her.

Before long, Bernie's strong legs clamped down on Penny's head as she exploded, bathing Penny's active tongue with her juices.

Penny wasn't too far behind and she ground her cunt hard against Howard's tongue as she came too.

Howard slowly crawled back to his side of the bed and lay there panting. He was able to get Penny off and see how incredible Penny was at getting his wife off too. He closed his eyes and savored the feeling and luckily before too long, his raging hard-on had dissipated and he was left with a dull ache, knowing he couldn't get off, but promised both Penny and Bernie pay back for the torture they put him through.

After Howard finally recovered from his vasectomy, he was having lunch with the guys at the university cafeteria. Raj wanted to go bar hopping and watch the cricket match. Howard was okay with that. He knew it was better than being nurse for Bernadette.

While they were there, Bert came to the table and asked Sheldon if he wanted to do some research with him. He had a two million year old rock, but Sheldon dismissed it, saying it was still geology.

After they returned to work, Sheldon snuck off to see Bert. He told him he was willing to assist him, but he didn't want it to get out that he was helping "The Rock" guy with some research.

At the bar, Howard made fun of Raj and cricket, but he was shot down when he spotted Bernadette's co-worker, Ruchi. She didn't want a serious relationship, but Raj really wanted to date her.

She came over to the table to join them and they hit it off talking about cricket to the point where Howard felt left out and left them alone. After Howard left and the cricket match ended, Ruchi invited Raj over to her place and he spent the night. He left knowing that Ruchi wanted to keep things casual. Everyone thought he would screw things up because he couldn't do casual.

Bert brought Sheldon's jacket to the cafeteria where he was having lunch with Howard and Leonard. Sheldon denied it was his jacket and Bert realized Sheldon was ashamed to work with him. He stared down at Sheldon, "Are you embarrassed the work with me?"

Sheldon reached out to him, "Oh, no, no, no, not you, just the work that you've devoted your entire life to."

If you're ashamed to be working with me then I don't wanna work with you." He turned and left the cafeteria.

Later Sheldon went to Bert's office to apologize, but found out he was too late. Bert had asked Leonard to assist him and he was shut out.

That evening Raj took Ruchi out for dinner and he tried to keep it light. He screwed up by going overboard the opposite way, trying to be too casual.

She was wearing a silky rose colored dress and had her long dark chestnut brown hair piled high looking extremely hot. She went on and on about her experiment at work and all Raj could do was fantasize about her being naked beneath him.

She convinced him that a causal relationship was okay to have. Love was possible, but it was something she wasn't looking for. He didn't agree, but seeing her across from him, all he could picture was her being naked and the two of them fucking like wild animals. He knuckled under and agreed.

After dinner they returned to her apartment. He was going to let loose and be just what she wanted, he hadn't fucked without making love for quite a while and found it stimulating. After Ruchi (Swati Kapila) closed the door, she turned to Rajesh and was taken by surprise; he placed his hand on the back of her neck and pulled her face to his. His tongue brushed against her lips and forced its way inside with one deep thrust.

Raj caused her to moan from the sudden invasion, their tongue met and pressed against each other. He could feel her nipples poking against the sheer fabric of her dress. It was easy to see she wasn't wearing a bra. He attacked her and sucked on her tongue as he pulled her tighter to his body.

Ruchi moans grew louder when she felt his fat cock pressing against her belly. She wrapped her arms around his neck and allowed him to have his way with her. She drew back slightly and smiled into his dark eyes, "Now this is what I call taking charge, Raj." She kissed him even harder and she shivered when she felt his tongue dance over hers. A sudden flash of heat spread through her tiny, dark body and she could feel her pussy getting wetter by the second. She groaned even louder when she felt his hands run down her sleek body and cup her tiny tight butt cheeks. She let out a yelp when she felt he pull back and land a quick, hard slap on her butt. She felt the tremors of that slap settle at the tip of her clit. She ran his hands up his firm chest and across his shoulders and in doing so, slipped his sports jacket off his shoulders and it fell to the floor.

They were still standing at the door to her apartment and he grabbed her and spun her around, trapping her against the door. He found the tiny zipper on the back of her dress and yanked it down. The soft, silky material fluttered from her ripe body and settled about her feet. He dropped to his knees and lifted one foot at a time and slipped her high heels off. With her back to him, he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her to his face. He inhaled her musky scent as he buried his face between the twin tiny globes of flesh. He urged her legs apart and he ran his hands from her knees up to her panties. He chuckled, "Oh Ruchi, you're already so fucking wet!"

His fingers brushed against her clit through her panties. They were soaked with her sweet smelling juices. He was drawn to his feet and stood silent before her, staring down into her dark, sultry eyes.

Ruchi deftly unbuttoned his shirt, nearly ripping it open in her haste. She slid it off his shoulders and her tiny hands ran through the dark hair of his chest. With them both naked to the waist, she wrapped her arms around him and crushed her extremely firm tits to his chest. She could feel the already stiff nipples stiffen even more as they scraped against the hair on his chest.

Raj pulled away slightly and dipped his head and took one of her dark chocolate nipples between his lips. He feasted on one and then the other. He drew more of the firm flesh into his mouth and let out a growl as Ruchi raked her nails along the flesh on his back. He released the firm flesh and cupping one, he began give the stiff tip a tongue-lashing before moving to its twin and doing the same.

Ruchi was trembling from the intense pleasure he was bestowing on her tits. She raked her nails through his thick, dark hair and crushed his mouth harder to her aching nipples. She ran her hands down and worked feverously at his pants. She managed to get them undone and they settled around his ankles.

Raj pulled his face away from her saliva stained tits and took off his shoes, socks and pants. He gave her a grin when he saw her staring at the lump under his shorts and the darker stain from the pre-cum oozing out of his rock-hard cock.

Ruchi slid her hand down his smooth belly and dipped beneath the waistband of his jockey shorts. She felt his cock jerk as her nimble fingers slid along the entire length of his shaft. She licked her lips and whispered, barely able to hear her, "My God Raj, your cock is so fucking hard."

He scoffed, "Oh Ruchi, it is and it's all because of you." The two of them were naked except for their shorts and panties. He ran his hand down her tiny sexually charge body. He cupped her sex and released a groan too, "I can't believe how wet your panties are, Ruchi." He stroked her mound over her panties and squeezed. He dipped his finger along her slit after sliding her panties to the side. He licked his lips, "So fucking wet, I can't wait to taste you." He wormed a finger into her hole and felt her shutter.

Ruchi pushed at his hand and on trembling legs, she moved over to the sofa and flopped down, taking him with her. Her lips captured his once again and she moaned into his mouth as she felt his fingers once again traced the outline of her black licorice nips. She was arching her back, grinding her soaked panties against the large lump in his shorts. She wanted nothing more than to have his shorts off and her panties too. She ached to have his cock buried deep in her tiny body.

Raj was still teasing her as his tongue flicked over her collarbone and attacked her neck. He pinned her to the sofa and he loved how her tiny hands continued to rake the flesh on his back. He broke free of her arms and began his slow trek downward.

Ruchi arched her back and her hands went to his head as she watched and felt his lips and tongue slide between her firm tits and his tongue left a trail of wetness across her flat heaving belly. She was gasping for air when she felt his hands on her hips.

Raj gripped the waistband of her panties and slid them down her shapely legs. He licked his lips at the view before him. He pushed her thighs apart and stared down at her nearly black, glistening lips. He wrapped her arms around her hips and pulled her closer to the edge of the cushion. His tongue flicked along her lower belly and slipped lower to her sweet tasting lips. He felt her shiver as he flattened his tongue against her wet slit and ran up and down, but teased her by staying clear of her throbbing clit.

He pulled back slightly and traced his fingers along the glistening lips and pushing harder, he sank into her tight, juicy hole. He returned to licking her pussy, but continued to stay clear of her dark red clit.

Ruchi arched her back, but was still unable for Raj to satisfy her clit. She let out a shriek when she felt his lips suck her lower lips between his lips. She rolled her head on the back of the sofa as she felt him slowly increase the pressure of his sucking. She let out a gurgling sound as she felt a gush of cream escape her pussy and she clutched at his head as he sucked harder.

Raj's hands went from her hips and slipped beneath her tight ass and squeezed it hard. He relented and finally moved a little higher to her aching clit. He flicked it from side to side with his tongue and he stopped when he heard her let out a high pitched shriek. He closed his lips around the stiff bud and sucked on it gently.

Ruchi felt a flush of excitement slowly spread over her entire core. She tightened her thighs around his head as she raced towards a climax. Her breathing grew heavier as Raj continued to flick his tongue over her clit, sucking on it and gently stroking it with his thumb. She felt the orgasm slipping away when he pulled away and left her hanging.

Raj loved up her sexy, naked body and cupped her face. His lips pressed against hers and as he continued to kiss her, he gave her a passionate kiss that made her toes curl.

Ruchi feasted on his lips and tongue, tasting her own juices on them. She wrapped her slender arms around his head and feasted on his mouth. She let out a whimper when he pulled away and once again centered his attention on her dark glistening cuntlips.

Raj increased the pressure of his licks and honed in on her most sensitive spot, and when he licked it over and over again, it made her whimper every time. He tightened his grip on her trembling body and when he felt her begin to thrash about; he knew he had finally achieved his goal.

A wave broke over Ruchi and she cried out as her pent up tension broke. A flood of emotions and cunt juices washed over her and her tiny body became ultrasensitive. She felt hot pokers shooting through her pussy each and every time Raj flicked his tongue on her sensitive clit. She thought her entire body had caught fire and it was an orgasm like none ever for her. As she slowly came down from the mountaintop, she smiled weakly down at Raj and she ruffled his hair as his licks on her clit slowed to nearly a stop.

Raj slowly drifted upward, leaving a trail of wet kisses all over her heaving belly and up to her gorgeous, firm tits. She bit down on her lower lip and let out a gasp of need, "Fuck me, Raj, I need to feel your cock in my tiny, wet pussy."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers