Big Bang Theory Season 11 Ep. 06-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy did as she was told, she giggled, "Oh Penny, nothing either of us haven't seen before, huh?"

She made sure Bernie could see what was going on. As a matter of fact, she handed the laptop to Raj, "For now Raj, make sure all of the action is kept in the frame so Bernie can watch." She turned back to Amy and ran her hands up her white tights, pushing her pleated skirt with it. She looked to Raj, "Oh, this is a pleasant surprise, white stockings and not tights, makes it ever better and sexier." She rubbed one foot and moved to her calf and back down several times, "Mmmm, luckily we have a lot of time, no need to rush things." She pushed Amy's skirt up around her waist, "Come on Amy, put on a show for Bernie. I wanna see you masturbate."

Amy arched her back and she slowly and gently began petting her pussy.

Penny unbuttoned Amy's blouse and slipping her out of it, she removed her bra in quick fashion, "Oh Raj, doesn't that get your cock hard watching Amy play with herself." She turned back to Amy, play with your nipples too, I wanna see you squirming on the chair here; that's it play with that clit for me."

Penny toes off her sneakers and crossing her arms, she removed her long sleeved black t-shirt. She skimmed out of her jeans, taking her panties with them. She was now naked and she took a seat across form Amy. She reached up and pulled her long blonde hair out of the ponytail and shaking her head, her hair floated about her large swaying tits. She began massaging one of her heavy breasts.

Amy's eyes were glued to the sexy blonde and she was getting wetter by the second. She tugged at her stiff nipples and watched Penny stand up and reaching out, she drew Amy to her feet.

"Come on Amy; join me here on the sofa. I wanted to watch you, but I just can't keep my hands off of you." She sat down beside Amy and her hand drifted down her heaving belly to her bare, glistening pussy.

Amy's hand joined Penny's and dipping her finger into her own juicy hole, she used her sticky finger to play with her clit, it was the perfect lubrication.

Raj watched on as Amy and Penny played with their bodies, never allowing their eyes to move away from their counterpart on the sofa.

Penny continued to tweak and circle her large aeroules and even stiffer nipples. She looked away and saw Raj had removed his pants and was fisting his stiff, fat cock and it made her pussy even wetter. She bellowed out, "Come on Raj, keep the laptop on us."

Bernie screamed out, "Yeah Raj, what the fuck. It's bad enough I have to be laid up here in bed, the least you can do is keep it interesting for me."

Penny was ready for a little more contact. She crawled up and knelt down between Amy's widespread legs. She leaned forward to kiss Amy full on the mouth. She smiled when Amy's tongue met hers and released a stifled groan. Penny's full ripe tits mashed against Amy's and the kiss grew even more passionate.

Amy's hands began to roam down Penny's sleek back. She felt Penny's stomach slowly rub against her heated pussy. She let out a squeal when Penny rubbed harder against her clit.

Penny's tongue left Amy's mouth and trailed down her chest and her lips closed around one of her aching nipples. She circled the stiff bud with her tongue while drawing it into her mouth and sucking in it. She moved to its twin and she smiled as she heard Amy let out a gasp and then a groan. Penny used her hands to cradle the large mounds in her hands and pushing them together, she managed to gather both nipples into her mouth as the same time.

Amy arched her back as the sensation shot through her body and went directly to her clit. She opened her eyes and saw Raj stroking his fat cock. She licked her lips and growled out to him, "I wanted this to be between Penny and me, but seeing you and that fat cock of yours, bring it over here; I wanna suck on it while Penny eats my pussy!"

Penny didn't wait for Amy to tell her, she was already moving downward and she lapped away at Amy's juicy cunt while she looked up and saw Amy's lips close around Raj's thick, dark cock.

Amy pulled her lips from his shaft and she stuck out her tongue and waited for him to plant it directly on the flat of her tongue. Amy let out a groan as her lips circled his shaft and sucked it into her mouth. She opened wider, allowing Raj to begin fucking her face, just like he did to Bernadette recently. Her lips were stretched to the limit as she felt every vein in his thick shaft.

Penny was now attacking Amy's clit and while sucking on it, her tongue swirled around the stiff bud. She managed to claim it with her lips and she sucked harder, drawing it between her lips ever further. Her tongue was like that of a lizard, flicking at it over and over again.

Amy was getting it from both ends and she was racing quickly towards an orgasm, something she hadn't expected when the evening began. She reached up and gripping Raj's shaft, she released it as he pushed deeper into her mouth. She held tight as his cock slid back and forth, in and out of her oral cavity.

Raj was getting vocal as he pumped his hips, watching his dark shaft disappear and reappeared from her mouth. He looked down and saw a veil of blonde hair covering Amy's thighs as she munched loudly on Amy's snatch.

Penny had the same though as she lapped away at Amy's cunt and sucked on her clit, she looked upward, past Amy's swaying tits and saw her greedy mouth accenting Raj's thick dark cock. She had it several times and she knew how nice it was to suck on.

Raj was past the point of no return and his hands gripped her dark hair and fisting it, he fucked her face harder, he let out a growl and began pumping his sticky load down her throat.

Amy tried to concentrate on sucking every drop he had to give, but Penny's experienced lips and tongue were quickly driving her over the top too. She tightened her thighs around Penny's blonde waves and humped her face. She arched her back and let out a shriek as she came, bathing Penny's mouth in her creamy cunt juices.

Penny broke free from Amy's thighs and slipped up her quivering body. She swept Amy's tousled hair from her cheeks, "Kiss me Amy; I want to taste Raj's cum on your lips."

Amy pressed her lips to Penny's and she tasted her own juices as Penny's stole a dollop or two of Raj's sperm from her mouth. She licked up all she could from Penny and turning to Raj, she swiped her hand around his head and drew him down to her mouth and she fed him a mixture of his cum and her cum.

Raj gobbled it up and he had to pull away because Bernadette was screaming, "I can't see!"

The three of them swapped cum and Penny looked to Amy and Bernadette on the laptop, "See, I was good, I didn't stray, I was a good girl."

Amy pulled her mouth back down to hers, "Oh yes you were, Penny!"

He went for the interview and it was a disaster. He found in the interview he was telling them everything that was wrong with himself, rather than his qualities. He talked to his father; and after listening to what he said, he realized he was right. It boiled down at Raj wasn't as confident as he should be and it all stemmed from Howard's constant belittling and he found out his confident soared after removing Howard from his life. He went back to the planetarium and asked to be re-interviewed and low and behold, he was given the job. He realized that without Howard's constant put-downs, he was a lot more confident. He even wore his hair natural, curly instead of straight like Howard's was.

Throughout the entire disagreement, Sheldon and Amy were having constant issues in planning of the wedding. To eliminate all of the problems, they decided to elope and get married at city hall.

Amy was dressed in a lace light pink rose skirt suit and Sheldon in a handsome brown suit. As their name was called to get married, Sheldon changed his mind. He wanted a wedding so the entire world could see he was marrying the woman of his dreams.

Amy was okay with this and as they left, she turned to him, "You know, I booked a suite at the Westin Hotel downtown. No reason to let it go to waste. What do you say we go over there and use it? Maybe we could practice up our union after our real wedding."

He pulled her into his arms and kissed her, "I would like that very much, let's go."

They hurried to the hotel and after checking in, they were nervous in the elevator on their way to their suite. Even though it wasn't their first time, far from it, especially after what Amy just did earlier this week with Penny and Raj, she was nervous, just the way she felt as if it WAS their wedding night.

Sheldon walked her to their door and was going to pick her up, but thought against it. He opened the door and they made a beeline to the bedroom. All of a sudden their apprehension evaporated and he stood before her with the large bed behind her. He leaned in and gave her a soft, gentle kiss. He slipped the jacket from her suit dress from her body and he neatly placed it on a nearby chair.

Without waiting for Sheldon, Amy reached behind her and drew the long zipper down on the lacy dress until the dress fell off her shoulders and pooled at her feet revealing a delicate pink lace bra and matching panties.

Sheldon's palms itched to run all over her milky skin. He leaned in and kissed her neck and shoulder. He looked to the side and whispered, "You know Amy, I really wanted to unzip that dress this afternoon. You'll have to make sure you let me take it off of you on our actual wedding night."

She leaned her head on his shoulder and whispered back at him, "Sorry Sheldon, I'll remember."

He presses wet kisses and tiny nips into the side of her neck. He leaned further over and he knew her thighs were pressed against the mattress. His hands ran over her exposed skin as he kissed her shoulder before reaching behind her and unsnapping her bra and letting it fall away. He stared down at her perky nipples, all bright pink and stiff. He reached out and tweaked one and then the other.

Sheldon surprised her, spinning her around and applying pressure to her upper back, he leaned over her, "Lean over and rest your arms on the bed, Amy." He knelt down to slide her matching pink lace panties from her bubble butt. He leaned in and inhaled her intoxicating scent. His hand slid between her cheeks and allowed a single finger to slide through her freshly waxed pussy, she was drenched already.

Amy rose up and turned around, facing him. She stared down at him and saw the way he gazed at her core and she shivered and grabbing hold of his head, she guided his face to her slick cuntlips. She spread her legs wider and felt his hot breath and closing her eyes, she felt his fingers slide up and down her slick, tight lips. She let out a loud groan when suddenly he pulled back and stood before her. She immediately took the opportunity to remove his jacket. Her fingers feverously pulled at his tie and worked on the buttons on his shirt. She disposed of it and pulled at his belt and unbuttoning his pants, she got them off before she fainted from the anticipation.

Sheldon stripped off his jockey shorts and pushed her back to the bed. He rolled her over and pulled at her legs roughly. He gripped her ample hips as her butt was pressed against his raging hard-on. He heard let out a growl and gripping his cock, he found her juicy hole and shoved forward, burying his cock balls deep in her in one swift motion.

Amy threw her head back, sending a waterfall of dark hair floating down her back, "Oh Sheldon, give it to me, fuck me hard, take me as if I was your bride already!"

He grunted; something foreign to him and he reared back and slapped her hard on the ass. He felt her shiver and suddenly she bathed his cock in her juices. She came without warming and she slumped down onto the bed, but she couldn't fall without losing his cock and she wasn't about to do that. He pumped into her hard. With each inward thrust, he shoved her further onto the bed. He grabbed hold of her hips and pulled hard, pulling her back until she was totally seeded on his cock again.

Amy was trembling and shaking as her entire body was on fire. "Yes, yes, Sheldon, fuck me, your cock is incredible, give it to your bride to be, take me; claim me."

He saw her entire body becoming slick with sweat as she clung to the sheets, pushing back, taking all he could give her. He suddenly stopped and gently pulled his cum soaked cock from her weeping pussy. He rolled her over and urged her further onto the bed. He gathered up her legs and placing the backs of her knees on his shoulders, he rammed forward, sinking in her until his balls were once again resting on her plush ass cheeks.

Amy wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down to her lush body. She tightened her grip and his slender chest crushed against her full tits. She planted a kiss on his lips and sucked hard on his invading tongue. She tore her mouth from his and let out a scream when she felt him reach down and began diddling her clit. It sent her over the top once again, she stared into his eyes and she smiled. She saw something she didn't see with Raj, Howard, Bert or Leonard. She saw love and tightening her grip on him, she kissed him again. She arched her back as she felt him explode, filling her overheated pussy with his potent semen.

Sheldon bit down on the tender flesh of her shoulder as he continued to tremble and cum. He felt light headed, he came so hard. He leaned in, holding himself up, not wanting to crush her.

Amy noticed this and whispered in his ear, "Please, don't hold yourself up, pin me to the bed, please I wanna feel your entire body on mine."

He did and after a few minutes, they both drifted off to sleep. They woke a while later and they took a nice cleansing shower together before ordering room service and resuming their practice of their upcoming wedding night.

At the planetarium, Raj had his first show and it went of perfectly. The entire crew was there to support him. Even Howard was there, but he sat in the back, not wanting to unnerve him. Leonard saw him in the back and convinced him to say hi, but before he could, a gorgeous Hispanic woman came over to speak with Raj, "Dr. Koothrappali, I just wanted to tell you that was amazing. Can I ask you a question?"

Raj grinned at her and tried replying with a joke, "Of course, you can. That went well, ask me another."

"If there is life beneath the surface of these planets, how would we even detect it?"

He nodded, "That's a complicated question."

She gave him a sly smile, "Let me start with a simpler one. Can I buy you a coffee?"

He leaned in, "I would love to."

"Great, I know the concession stand is closed now, but my apartment is only a few blocks away, I have an expresso machine there and would love to treat you to a cup."

He led her from the planetarium, "Please, lead the way. Please call be Raj, all my friends do."

She slipped her hand in his, "I'm Danielle (Marissa Cuevas), shall we go."

They were at her place in minutes and she removed her leather jacket and turned to him, "Please, make yourself at home, I'll be right back, I'll put the coffee on brew."

She came back in with a plate full of appetizers and instead of coffee, a couple glasses of wine. They talked and found a lot in common. She got up to retrieve the wine bottle, but Raj stopped her.

"I've had enough wine Danielle, how about that coffee?" He followed her into the kitchen. He was carrying the empty tray of appetizers. She put their plates in the sink and turned to Raj as he placed the tray in the sink too. He took the opportunity seeing he was right next to her.

Danielle grabbed his head and pulled her down and quickly planted a hot, wet kiss on his lips. Her lips were soft and pliable.

Raj parted his lips and slid his tongue into her mouth. He reveled in her sweetness, partly from the wine, mainly from her essence.

Danielle let out a tiny moan in his mouth. She pulled back slightly and her dark eyes stared into his equally dark eyes. She grinned and her eyes twinkled, "I've wanted to do that ever since you began speaking at the planetarium."

Raj tilted her head up and he kissed her again, deep and with so much passion, it took her breath away. He pulled back and swept her long, silky black hair from her face, "SO I think that tells you I'm feeling the same way."

She ran her fingers through his curly dark locks and grinned at him, "Mmmm, you kiss just as well as you talk about the stars, with just as much passion too."

Raj moved in for another kiss and his hands began traveling across her slender, lush curves. He pulled back and tried to lead her to the living room sofa, but she stopped him.

Danielle shook her head, "I think we'd be a lot more comfortable in the bedroom, don't you think?" She didn't wait for an answer, she tugged at his hand and she led the way to her bedroom.

She stood before the bed and turned towards him. She reached out and pulled at his tie and he stumbled towards her. She wrapped her arms around him and nipped at his ear, "Mmmm, I find Indian men dark and mysterious, so time for me to explore." Using her nimble fingers, she removed his tie and worked on the buttons on his shirt. She slipped it from his body and leaning forward, she rain kisses all along his chest and down toward his heaving belly. She sank to her knees and worked quickly to remove his pants and shorts.

Raj toed off his shoes and kicked away his pants and shorts. He chuckled when she slipped her tiny fingers under his socks and pulled them off. He stared down at her, "Ah Danielle, you have me at a disadvantage. I'm completely naked, but you still have all of your clothes on."

She grinned up at him, "I guess we'll have to remedy that." Crossing her arms in front of her, she drew the silky camisole up and over her head. She reached back and seconds later, she was naked to the waist. She stood and deftly removed her slacks and skimmed out of her tiny thong. She looked down and giggled, "I can see from what's growing stiff, you approve." She reached down and cradled his stiff, thick cock in her tiny hand. She jerked it several times and was rewarded with a couple clear drops of his pre-cum. She raised her hand to her mouth and licked it off, "Mmmm, tastes as good as it looks. I wanna get it now directly from the source." She sank back down to her knees and took his shaft between her freshly painted lips. Her lips tightened around it and she drew even more into her mouth.

Raj ran his fingers though her long thick raven locks. He pushed it off her face so he could watch as her eager mouth gobbled up his cock. He released a moan when she cradled his balls in her one hand; she stroked the lower portion of his shaft with the other and her lips met her hand as she stroked him faster and harder.

"Danielle, you better quit that or you're gonna make me cum."

It seemed that was exactly what she wanted as she stroked him even harder. Her tongue whipped around his thick shaft and tightening the seal her lips made, she welcomed his thick, creamy load. Three powerful blasts shot into her mouth. She tried her best to swallow and keep it all in her mouth, but a couple drops leaked out of the corners of her mouth.

Danielle released his cock; it was shiny from her saliva and his cum. She used her slender fingers to capture the little that escaped and licked it from her fingers. She giggled, "Don't want any of that to go to waste." She rose up from her knees and as graceful as humanly possible, she slid across the bed, rolled over onto her back and slowly parted her long, shapely legs.

Raj stood there on trembling legs and stared down at the lovely slender woman before him. He loved how her long, silky black hair framed her face and created a dark halo around her head and shoulder. He couldn't believe how firm and pert her tits were. They stayed high upon her chest, her dark, dusty nipples were pointing towards the ceiling, as still as can be. He loved how slender she was, her belly was concaved and her dark lipped pussy was glistening in the low light in the room. A tiny coal black landing strip pointed the way to her treasures.