Big Bang Theory Season 11 Ep. 06-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raj knelt before her and placed his hands on her outstretched thighs. He leaned in and planted a hot, wet kiss directly on her tight lipped pussy. He inhaled her musky scent and his tongue flicked out and ran up the entire length of her slippery lips, "Mmmm, I love the taste of your pussy, very unique and very tasty." He resumed licking her from asshole to clit, dragging his tongue up and down, slipping deeper between her blossoming lips with each stroke of his tongue. He begins to tongue-fuck her juicy hole and uses his index finger to tease her clit, while he began to tweak and tug at her dark, crinkled nipples with his other hand.

Danielle was already close to a climax. Her fingers comb through his dark curly locks and raising her head, she watched as he ate her pussy. "Oh fuck yes, lick me Raj, stick your tongue in as deep as you can."

He obliged her, ramming his tongue inside hard and then curled it up and down. He released her tits and used that hand to cradle her tiny ass in his palm and managed to insert a finger into her puckered hole.

Danielle arched her back, grinding her juicy pussy harder against his face and gave him easier access to her tight ass. She was panting wildly as she rotated her hips, clutched harder at his head and letting out a stifled grunt, she exploded and painted his lips and tongue with her tangy, rich cunt cream.

Raj licked up all her juices as fast as he could. As she calmed down, he released her pussy and slowly kissed his way up her well-satisfied body. He stopped to pay homage to each firm tit, flicking his tongue around and around the stiff button atop each breast. He made his way to her lips and kissed her deeply, feeding her a taste of her own orgasm.

Raj felt his cock, seeing it was stiff again, we slid against the creamy folds of her pussy. He reared back and slowly pushed his thick shaft into her tight, juicy cunt.

She rolled her head around on the damp pillow, "Oh fuck me Raj; your thick cock is stretching my tight pussy like never before." Her legs came up and wrapped around his lower body. She locked her ankles together and met each of his thrusts with ones of her own.

Raj kissed her hard, "OH Danielle, your cunt is so fucking tight, I love how hot and slippery it feels. I could die now and die a happy man."

She giggled and nibbled at his neck, "Oh no you don't, I don't want you dying on me now, I have a lot more I want you to do."

He wasn't about to die as he slowly began pulling out of her and ramming it back in. As soon as he felt her cunt muscles relax and get used to him, he picked up the pace. His hands were caressing her entire body, her face, her tits, her tiny butt and the legs wrapped tightly around him.

She was trembling and shaking and she couldn't hold him any longer. Her legs released him and fell flat to the mattress.

Raj took the opportunity to slip from her juicy hole and rolled her over. He immediately rammed his cock back into her from behind. His hands gripped her slender hips as he stuffed her cunt over and over again with his rock hard cock.

Danielle reached down and begins to play with her clit and reaching back further, she teased and fondled his swollen balls as they slapped hard against her slick cuntlips. She suddenly stiffened, throwing her head back, sending a waterfall of black hair down her back, she screamed out, "Oh Raj, don't stop, don't stop, fuck me hard, oh fuckkkkkk, I'm cumming!"

Raj felt her hot creamy juices bathing his cock and he tried to fend off his orgasm, but it was impossible. His cock was being milked by her talented cunt muscles and he wrapped one arm around her shaking body, his other clutched at her hair and pulled back hard. He planted his lips firmly on hers and as he kissed her hard, he began pumping his hot potent semen into her sucking cunt.

Danielle collapsed onto the bed, her body slick with sweat and bodily fluids. She continued to squeeze and release his shaft, milking every last drop from his cock.

Raj slowly slipped from her and falling to the bed, he pulled her well fucked body to his and they spooned together. He swept her dark hair from her neck and he peppered her damp skin with sweet, wet kisses.

She turned her head and planted a gentle kiss on his lips, "Mmmm, that was nice, do you think you could comp me another ticket to the planetarium for tomorrow's show?"

He chuckled, "Oh, I don't know, maybe, all depends on how you react to morning sex."

She did and she got a pass for the entire season.